[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

She should take short cut like oppa :mrgreen:

Can we just say the way JH landed on his feet and sprang up right away is kind of like a superhero.  It's interesting how he don't mind getting into it, but at the same time he kind of backs off and let them do the rest.

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 7

I watched ep 7 with subs. Some random thoughts about it 

Spoiler

1) My favorite scene is the one we discussed above, the conversation between OHJ and SY where he asks her if she is always that empathetic and she tells him that he lacks empathy. Like I said before, it reminded me of Beautiful Mind where his character lacked the ability to have empathy. Im leaning towards the idea that he has the same issue here. Is it from birth, due to brain damage or is it trauma? I’m curious to learn more about him

2) The child actor who played Hyun Soo was great and I was worried all the time for him but I’ll say, I was not as invested in the “lawyer who thought he was her child” part. I feel it was all too much coincidence how the child molester and she met. Unless we find out later that this somehow connects to the main plot and there is a mastermind provoking these encounters, I feel this was a bit “weak” 

3) Choi and the other superior he always talk said they don’t know who is the higher up who asked them to “let the Oh Hyun Jae issue slide”. Interesting! Who would it be? Someone connected to “The Guy”? The Guy wants to continue “playing” with OHJ so he probably wants him back right? It reminded me of Voice, I believe there was an unknown higher up who allowed the female lead to form and lead her special division but I don’t remember who it ended up being. 

4) I wonder if tomorrow’s case will be related to the main plot or of if it will be a “case of the week”. I like the actor who plays the criminal though, he worked with Jang Hyuk in Bad Papa. I don’t mind cases of the week too much as long as they show character development for the leads (there was at least that little scene between OHJ and SY today) but If they don’t also move the main at least slightly each week it can be a bit frustrating. Let’s hope they balance it out. 

@phoenix24 He landed like a cat! He always reminds me of a cat, and now a lion because of the mane :P

• Like 4
  • Love 2

With the title  the genius  profiler is back 

We have new still's :heart:

And the three  Is working together in police  officer

0000800429_001_20200223144511733.jpg?typ

Okay my funny  explaining to the article It talk about how the chief  plan want  bad :smirk: I mean they saying team could save the child  ( thanks God) and that suprised everyone  including  the chief ( he couldnt understand  how they solved that :joy:

It said that CSY  was the reason  why the team take the case ( I guess OHJ called  team leader  asked her to take over the case so he could work on it officially  after CSY called him) 

anyway they have a new case , someone danger and he aske for OHJ

Source

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

@corey @nona88 @dramafan33 I agree with you too! I love that scene. And I really think he lacks the ability to empathise, not just after but even before the incident. He's always seem aloof. But now he went all the way to SY's house to meet her, helping her now, I think she will slowly change him

Yes she affect him I like the house scene  exactly  for that , 

It like the first time they meet  and he went over the limited  talking  about her an it was one second she talk back and he was speechless  for a moment  and change the subject  next 

It happened  again in ep 7 

I guess the way she purely  see him of what he is,keep  suprising  him, she just see it and say it without  thinking  or judgement  she easy without even realizing  switched  the places with him and make him the subject  of analyze  and leave him speechless all in one honest  reaction 

About how  she affect  him as I write above the way she just seeing  things, her emotional  but calmly thinking,  reaction, her suprising  response  to his harsh words clearly  affects him 

But another thing he was affecting  by he could empathize with her sometimes  especially  when she have the same feeling  he had 

Just like In ep 2 scene i know he was using her from the start but that scene when he decided  to help her, his tear,  his connected to her was really " i pity you and i pity myself too" he connected to the same despaired, fear and pain feelings she had in that moment  and he has too 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 5

When we see the child running in the woods and hide in that abandoned house, I doubt that NSC was the one who caught him. It was not the lawyer KNH as well. Then when the child woke up, he was still in the yellow bag. I have the impression that not everything has been explained and discovered.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

11 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

When we see the child running in the woods and hide in that abandoned house, I doubt that NSC was the one who caught him. It was not the lawyer KNH as well. Then when the child woke up, he was still in the yellow bag. I have the impression that not everything has been explained and discovered.

And when they showed the lower body of the guy who went to the abandoned, he didn't walk with a limp like NSC.

• Like 4

@dramafan33 The scene we saw KNH kill NSC was just a reconstruction imagined by OHJ. The lawyer seemed to be in a rush, when she left her office and she was heading to the same direction than NSC. That's why I can't imagine that the car accident was just a coincidence. Furthermore, she lost her child the same way HS disappeared.

Just like PJW was manipulated, I have the impression that NSC and KNH could have been manipulated as well.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Okay guys I am dropping this one. Jang Hyuk's hair is not enough to hold my attention (the hair btw has started looking like a plumped up wig / one with too many hair plugs). 

I liked a comment on newasiantv (by ''allucard hellsing"): 

"They enter crime scenes without gloves, touch evidence without gloves, leave their office open while having sensitive files, 2 serial killers entered the investigation departments as easy as drinking tap water, the "photographic memory" girl almost got killed 2 times or more, a victim got killed under their watch while they watch him how is he taking his last breath. The logic of this drama is **** up! How are they the private investigation of Korea! Yes, it is just drama, but come on, you can write better than this!"

And add the incredibly slow pace, predictable dialogues, with zero emotional hook, one-dimensional characters and their whiny, robotic faces, as if their pain is greater than the constant death and victims they investigate, I'd rather watch paint dry. 

I'm sure we'll cross paths on some other show's thread! 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

That's why I can't imagine that the car accident was just a coincidence. Furthermore, she lost her child the same way HS disappeared.

Just like PJW was manipulated, I have the impression that NSC and KNH could have been manipulated as well.

The way KNG bludgeoned NSC to death tells me she is not just a psycho mom who lost her child she may have been brainwashed like LeeBoGwang, the Vet and KSH.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

I have been wondering if the lawyer KNH became deranged after the loss of her son LYB or she was already crazy and her son died because she abused him and he died... but since she was volunteering a lot, she was never suspected by the police. She acted as if her son had been kidnapped. Her reaction was strange, when she said that she shouldn't mention the past... that's why I am now more inclined to believe in the second theory: mother was actually suffering from a disorder before the son's death. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

His hair looks straight in the 5th picture? Like back to the hair 5 years ago! But gosh is OHJ diva-ish or what in this fur coat :glasses: haha

Yeah I noticed that too, pic 5’s hair seems like 5 years ago. And pic 7’s hair look gorgeous.

Oh and one thing I noticed, OHJ doesn’t seem to drive? So far he either takes a cab or is driven by CSY. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah I noticed that too, pic 5’s hair seems like 5 years ago. And pic 7’s hair look gorgeous.

Oh and one thing I noticed, OHJ doesn’t seem to drive? So far he either takes a cab or is driven by CSY. 

Maybe his driving license expired. He's been pretending to be handicapped for all these years. Lol:sweatingbullets::D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Spoiler

So the mirror  things OHJ  had too 

As he said every  one had wound the mirror  make you see it 

I get the feeling when he was talking to the woman to wake up from her delusion  and face the fact that her son die  and will never come back 

I get the feeling  he was talking to himself  too 

Not like he was in deny  like her but he was talking to himself about facing the pain  of that moment and admit it something  In the past not living things  

I dont know why maybe  cause he was different  in the way he was with her them other killer  as he understand her 

The moment  he looked  into the mirror was important it really show that maybe  he accept the fact the his fiancee  die but he still live in that moment  as it just happend  not Just  a memory  

This case maybe important  to him to understand  how dangerous not letting go 

Just though about one scene  

And another  one 

Spoiler

The flashback with his fiancee  is what we waited  to see how  he was even in love 

As I write  before that right he wasn't that much different it his character he dont speak with words or show  affection to much 

I think the fiancee  was the emotional understanding  part in their relationship  

But she also looked suffering in her own 

• Insightful 5

10 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@nona88 Thanks for the spoilers chingu! You make me so excited to watch the drama

And the flashback scenes  prove that he had always had low EQ  even before the accident 

I like how his fiancee  corrected him about how talk about victims 

Spoiler

They are someone son or daughter 

if I understand  it good 

Edit 

Spoiler

One favorite  scene when the gang guy I think made funny  of CSY  being detective  and OHJ  give him that scare   look 

Wow my stream  wasn't that good so I dont really understand  what he said but  I think more like making remake  on CSY 

• Like 3

So he was going to work anyway  having big back up  in  police  officer  ( i know it not that he couldn't  back whatever  he want)

and having CSY  become  his partner  is easy pie  with team leader ordering  her to do that and she was going to work with him anyway  no matter  if she like it or not it still work 

And he know all that  but  he did go all the way and offer  a deal ( he doesn't need) since he want her to work in his side by choice  not force 

That show change on him as much as someone  like him more like control and do it in his own way, fast and not caring , to show that level of willing is saying that he see her important and her willingness is important not just the results , not just using her ability  which he could have anyway ( he did trust  her and be comfortable  around her  but  he want her to feel the same too) 

• Like 4

Such an incredible scene! This is what I wanted from this show- the emotional impact! It seems like OHJ is actually talking to himself, as Jane is saying here, but does he realize it?! Also, I love this actress. She had such a small role in Beautiful Mind, but she was so powerful, that she stuck in my mind. So happy they used her in this show for this plot line 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1