[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

I have to write in the first half OHJ  scared me more then the killer that dark energy  , that acting that have anger, hate , rage and heartless  was wonderful 

Hell they need someone really good i mean really great as a killer next to fit that great scene of OHJ  when he make your body know fear 

Omg OHJ can make you love , fear, and understand  his pain and speechless  in one scene  

One must seen scenes of a really broken man 

And he out too I am going crazy 

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, nona88 said:

I have to write in the first half OHJ  scared me more then the killer that dark energy  , that acting that have anger, hate , rage and heartless  was wonderful 

Hell they need someone really good i mean really great as a killer next to fit that great scene of OHJ  when he make your body know fear 

Omg OHJ can make you love , fear, and understand  his pain and speechless  in one scene  

One must seen scenes of a really broken man 

And he out too I am going crazy 

I only saw the clip and I agree- he was scarier than the killer there! So cool! 

This is the same thing I felt about Pill Joo, JH's character in Money Flower. He was so smart, so devious and so scary the bad guys in the show just couldn't match him! The killer needs to be really scary now! 

I'm so excited! But remember, JH still spoke about healing, OHJ needs to heal mentally...

Also, no wonder JH said he had just a short time with that chameleon... It's probably dead after that fight... oops :) I'm sure in reality no chameleon was harmed in the process of filming that scene...:D

• Like 5

Okay I am out of control 

This ep was so much 

So much progress  so much emotional  so much gifts 

I am not angry I am so happy but my mind a d heart out of control I am like cant talk even a word I am written cause I cant stand and scream now 

And if all that wasn't enough  to add the father scene  !! Okay mr writer  and pd you did make me proud to give this another chance no I am more then proud thanks so much 

@Biology Lesson dear the scene when he talking with team leader after the fight scene was speechless  no less then the fight scen watch one broken man even after doing what he wanted  how much he still in pain 

• Like 5

After OHJ shows he could see and walk, I really thought he's going to rub off the red scar on his face.. :sweatingbullets: lol. 

I think the production crew needs to be careful with the pictures. A lot of pictures aren't taken on the right angle. Obviously some are behind the scenes/production's pictures, not pictures taken by OHJ or the criminals. 

I get a little sensitive when a case involves kids. Can't wait for next week~

• Like 2

I.HAVE.NO.WORDS and I’ve only seen two clips

Well one thing for sure, writer is not as OBVIOUS as I thought! 

I’m actually finally INTRIGUED and not just about the major twist we all know about but, that russian doll scene, that little creepy sound and hand dancy movement now THATS WHAT I CALL CREEPY! NOW WE ARE TALKING! (Not a spoiler because if you haven’t watched it, you don’t know what I’m talking about :D)

• Like 5

What I respect  the most about CSY  and I think that OHJ is impressed  and respected  her for that she didnt keep the job  she gain cause of him or accept that kind of using 

She refused  his offer to come back even at the price of helping  her catching  her mother killer and that what she all her life wanted 

But even so so did accept it to help innocent  and strange  boy 

She can't accept using or deals but what more she cant accept  innocent  person in harm cause she didnt do everything to help 

And side note I like the way OHJ  looked at her when he meet her again that was soft and trust look he really want her back but as we said simple  apologies  is not his style  

• Like 4

My friends  I have to wait for sub 

The episode  was so good that I dont even want talk about the scenes or my feeling and thoughts  before watching it with sub 

I just keep  watching raw specially  my favourite  parts ( which was a lot ) 

And even I understand  most of the talking in this episode  I for the first time want to watch it with sub before anything 

I hope the change that happen with OHJ  will make the drama more interesting and good change not bad one 

Just keep  the quality of the rest of this drama like this ep , show more about the character feeling and emotional reactions and progress with each case and dont forget to give us victims story that will touch our heart 

I cant believe  I have to wait for another week 

Okay i will be here tomorrow  so  goodnight or goodbye for now 

P.s. for the friends  who dream of little  romance let me say I am not totally out of that hope this episode  change  a lot not just cause he can walk or see but cause how they trying to build this two after the change

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I just watched episode 5 with subs —- so many questions.

1. it is unusual for the drama to reveal the face of the Murderer to us that early - there must be more to it

2. Who was the killer speaking to when he gets home? There was another person in the house. And yet the police when checking him up couldn’t find anything about him. Probably a fake name? 
3. and so he has been disguising himself as a reporter and csy had seen him. With her picturing skills she would be able to get a pic of his face out. I can’t help but think that he the killer was also used by someone else. 
4. The animosity btw leader Hwang and her superior is just too weird! Why would he always want to beat her to everything? 

and that’s why it make sense for both OHJ and the killer to meet face to face that early in the episodes - because there is more to it!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

@nona88 I feel exactly the same! And as opposed to you I don’t understand anything. But the episode looked so interesting! And like you I have renewed hope that the drama will build the relationships. I don’t hope or expect romance but even if some platonic thing is hinted at between SY and OHJ and Im allowed to at least fantasize, that’ll be much more than ever expected. Still Id be more than happy with just a friendship between them.

I don’t want to talk much before watching with subs either.

• Like 4

I'm noticing something interesting today- in previous weeks, immediately after an episode, the posts on twitter and IG about the show were rather few, I'm guessing since by the time the show ends, the time pretty late in Korea. However, after tonight's episode, I'm seeing a lot of posts about the show, even now, when it's 5:30 in the morning in Korea! Looks like the episode had quite an impact :) Very nice.

This is one of the interesting posts from Jane, showing the first image that we see of OHJ's naked hands in the show... 

• Like 5

OMG watching with sub OHJ really scary it not just the body and blind thing it all from the start he even the one who 

fool the first crazy killer to turn himself i guess he found  who he is before the police but he did fool him to turn himself as the guy 

to earn fame and i was   two week ago written what happen to make someone was killing for years in secret to turn himself and say that lie something must change and it OHJ 

okay i am scared of how far he ready to go, i will not give him the  good view that he didn't guess that maybe other victims to that killer 

or that there a chance he already has one, nooo he show he more smart and well planing and reading steps a head then to give him that good thought that he didn't had already guessed and even so take the risk 

he didn't just set and wait for the killer to show up when he was ready and healthy enough he start to move  on  the killer himself 

i understand now more why he even cried when they saved the first victim if CSY didn't save her , then her death on him and he know that 

okay that the only part i didn't get know or understand  it so well without sub 

okay i love him but for really the guy lost his heart for hate i understand all what happen to him but for real he need someone to wake him up i guess here where CSY come since even team leader can't control or effect him anymore as we saw , she was just ready even to accept and forgive what he did later and she has no power on him , be the one who using her 

CSY different she the emotional one all that logic and understanding go out of the window for her when someone is about to get hurt she give no care for all the big picture goal and all that stupid things, she dont accept the wrong doing and going to far  to get something no matter what !!!  ( the proof is when she refused  his offer and forgive his way even when he was giving  her a chance to get her own longer revenge)

i think even OHJ from inside know he need someone to balance him since he know that he lost himself 

as i said i love OHJ and all his scene in this ep was out of words and i will write latter another post one that ( even his cute moment trying to bribe CSY to come back ) but now i had to say that again  he really need to be stopped it he even out of all our guessing about him he out of our crazy though even (

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

12 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

She sounded disappointed in the preview and Hwang sounds mad too. I guess they both feel used and deceived. I want to see some awesome scenes of confrontation (I know this is not a makjang, but he deserves a kimchee slap at the very least) 

@budgerie Dr Ahn does everything for him, he even cooks for him and even trims his hair. And the poor guy only got one “thanks” in 5 years and even lost his finger *sigh*

I haven't watched ep 6. Waiting for english sub. Chinese sub too tedious to read ^_^ but based on the preview, am sure glad OHJ can move & kick butt now. :D But if put dramaland aside, if in real life, SY and Leader Hwang should really give him a kimchee slap (btw what's a kimchee slap)? On the otherhand, I try to understand why OHJ keep his recovery a secret. Because you remember when in MF, Pil Joo didn't tell BC he was going to fire the gunshot at the birds? Because PJ said if he had told BC in adv, BC reaction would not be so real. So if SY & Leader Hwang knew his paralyed condition is a fake, their reaction may not be so real. Possible?

11 hours ago, nona88 said:

OHJ  scared me more then the killer that dark energy  , that acting that have anger, hate , rage and heartless  was wonderful

Me also think the team should have got a more scary killer than this one. OHJ looked more like the killer instead of the killer. Even the Vet looked more scary than this killer. Maybe hopefully JH next project is a dark dark character, he is the killer instead. Lol.

10 hours ago, nona88 said:

And side note I like the way OHJ  looked at her when he meet her again that was soft and trust look he really want her back but as we said simple  apologies  is not his style  

His conscience better prick on him hard for betraying her trust! But will there be some hope for a "closer" relationship between them? Not romance since I don't think Director-nim has romance in mind but she could be his confidante. Haiz...drama didn't even show us OHJ relationship with Isu. Not even some romance between them. It's kind of difficult for me to imagine his love for Isu since the drama started out him being COLD.

• Like 6

honesty i know he need her again since he know someone is behind all that 

and he need her if they not going to allow him to back to police officer but it OHJ if he want he can make another doll for him to use not use the one that everyone know about 

and i double he had no way to back as police officer if he want, he had his way to and not shy to use power or secret to get what he want

he can go back if he want and ready for it , or have another one with more control on  him then CSY, so even if he need to use her again he want her since he trust her too, she not going to betray him or sale him to others and she has no dream of power or anything also then  her mother case

but he using trick again, he has long way to learn to ask normally and truthful that he need someone, this time he come with pre-offer so it will be clear that she agree on that and benefit from it so she don't feel like used again but i think he  know she going to ask for help for the kid case and was waiting for her maybe even ask the  team leader to tell her something if she called , i know from that look on his face that he was waiting for it 

as i said he has long way to learn to have people in his life in normal way, and still the way he looked at her and his voice talking to her is different from what it with others, he even talk more cold with team leader then he talk to her 

so he still have hope 

scene i loved 

Spoiler
  • her scene with her father , please don't kill him they so warm and heart touching family

• the scene when OHJ was fighting the killer, he was totally psycho  there i still don't know how to say how much i loved it but in the same time i know it wasn't right or okay to see him act like a killer himself  but the words he said "the pain that make you wish you death "i think he had suffer so much till the moment we saw him standing again in life 

• OHJ and CSY  father scene do i have to say something was wonderful about that short scene it was like the father  understand OHJ pain, i  hope this two have more scene in the future 

• OHJ and CSY first talk in his house , go for it girl, okay my god she was so hurt seeing him standing , see through all his trick and how he use her but what more hurt his words that they both benefit from each other , she did care for him and was crazy worry about him and she didn't see him only as tool she trust and respect him and care for him 

• OHJ and CSY second talk in front of her house, i did like that talk too i like how she show him that reaction that he cant control or buying her again with whatever he offer he also like her answer even when he  wasn't happy about it and that moment the different between his voice when he said "i will wait " and between his voice when he said " only for tomorrow" was something the first was honest  feeling  and fast replay and the second was the cold character that OHJ allow her to see, his ego and control natural that was some different with one second between two lines ( or i just feel it like it ) - don''t forget his joking about coming to learn fishing ( okay i love him )

ah there other scene that i like but this my favorite

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

Me also think the team should have got a more scary killer than this one. OHJ looked more like the killer instead of the killer. Even the Vet looked more scary than this killer. Maybe hopefully JH next project is a dark dark character, he is the killer instead. Lol.

His conscience better prick on him hard for betraying her trust! But will there be some hope for a "closer" relationship between them? Not romance since I don't think Director-nim has romance in mind but she could be his confidante. Haiz...drama didn't even show us OHJ relationship with Isu. Not even some romance between them. It's kind of difficult for me to imagine his love for Isu since the drama started out him being COLD.

let be honest if he back in time he will do the same he don't regret using her but he do feel bad about hurting her 

she affect him, and let be honest about other thing he more scary, creepy , hard to understand , has full my interest to analyse him more then any killer  oh he himself not a normal one , the challenge here is OHJ more then the killers and that was part of the written with adding what making it perfect is the amazing actor 

so yeh we should fear and question him the most here and it work totally but still i love him

OHJ is so complex then simply say i hate or love him , i do understand or don't understand him  it what make the show amazing 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

So OHJ is the tricky one himself. And I still thought he's the innocent sad crippled :triumph:& hoping he will recover soon! 

There must be a master mind behind the killer. Cannot be in ep 5 & we have the killer exposed. Now I'm beginning to feel that the real master mind could be Chief Choi or the Commissioner or the handsome policeman JM?

And I keep having the feeling Chief Choi & Leader Hwang were a "team" romantically. She could have been married to Chief Choi before?

And I can't stand that smirk look on OHJ face when SY accepted his offer. :grimace:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1