[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

By the way, my prediction about the death of the sexual offender was correct... and he was definitely killed by another killer. I haven't watched the episode 7 entirely. 

It looks like my theory could be correct: a criminal is somehow killed by another killer. And the pattern could be that there is a victim that needs to be rescued. We had this with KSH, the vet Jung and now with the sexual offender.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

By the way, my prediction about the death of the sexual offender was correct... and he was definitely killed by another killer. I haven't watched the episode 7 entirely. 

It looks like my theory could be correct: a criminal is somehow killed by another killer. And the pattern could be that there is a victim that needs to be rescued. We had this with KSH, the vet Jung and now with the sexual offender.

Dear he was killed  but by the women 

She killed him and take the child and ask the man in factory  to bury him 

I don't know yet If she part of something or the criminal  that we search  for but from what I understand  she psychopath herself  and it wasn't the first time she took a child and played the house and mother game with  

Let say for now  the kid luck was the worse to run into two evil people  In  the same week and from ep 6 she was involved by chance since the first  kidnapping hit her car by chance but what luck that 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

20 minutes ago, nona88 said:

Dear he was killed  but by the women 

She killed him and take the child and ask the man in factory  to bury him 

I don't know yet If she part of something or the criminal  that we search  for but from what I understand  she psychopath herself  and it wasn't the first time she took a child and played the house and mother game with  

Let say for now  the kid luck was the worse to run into two evil people  In  the same week and from ep 6 she was involved by chance since the first  kidnapping hit her car by chance but what luck that 

It was a great episode!

I don't believe in coincidence... Don't you find it weird that she as a psychopath ran into a sexual offender who had just kidnapped a child and she needed a child for her own delusion? From my point of view, these two people must have been manipulated... 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

47 minutes ago, corey said:

Ok I watched episode 7 raw just to see the body language of OHJ and CSY. Here is what I think

Reveal hidden contents

HE definitely breaches her personal space in the criminal's house. Meaning, he gets closer to her in literal sense that it would have been warranted by their relationship so far. This suggests, although very slightly, that he might be interested in her??? Veeery slightly??? Also- by the end of the episode these two start to communicate without speaking, just by looking at each other (this works best, of course when he takes off his sunglasses).

So overall, I do not have high hopes. It seems to me that they would develop great professional rapport and would be "complementary" to each other in their work - she noticing things he does not, he processing her observation and guiding her.

[Sigh] I was hoping for something more obvious, but we still have more than 10 episodes left, so I am not losing hope entirely.

Yes he is for now at least  as human being  he  so interested  in her, he trying to profile her reaction and understand  her response  but since she emotional  one and honest one that dont hold back saying what she think about him too he having a hard time  trying  to figure her out 

And for the romance  part

Spoiler

Yeh  that house scene  had so much meaning  

First he really get so close to her now , holding the camera  with her and touching  her hands, and stepping so close to her and staring  at her face and especially  her eyes trying to figure her reaction , so curious  about her reasons and what going on her head 

Second  the way they just made that eyes battle after his and her comment about each other and he lose , he was the one who looked away and try to change the subject  saying that time is important  for child  kidnapping  and CSY  face was :confused: ( who was here wasting  time first :joy:

So in human level  he sure so interested 

But I was here written  even when watching live that for me the ship sailing  from OHJ  side, I will wait to see him and his offer  but that way of looking had more in it 

And Jang  hyuk  dont act meanless he just  deliver the real feeling  of the character 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Ok I saw the scene where OHJ and SY talk in the criminal’s room with the toys. He reminds me of LYO the character he played on Beautiful Mind, let me elaborate 

Spoiler

The way he asked her “Does she feel guilty? does she always empathize like this?” He sounded genuinely curious. Like he was studying her behavior, like he really doesn’t understand. I keep thinking he has some sort of antisocial disorder and it was there before the explosion. He probably is fascinated with studying the human psyche and behavior precisely because he doesn’t understand it instinctively. Because of this disorder it’s also easier for him to put himself in the shoes of the killers. Although Jang Hyuk said that OHJ “forgot to feel pain” so I’m not sure so maybe he is like this as a result of trauma after Isu’s death but I just feel like he was probably always “different”. That scene gave me a LYO observing people’s face to “read” them, vibe. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

What I want to see now is the face of the chief  when OHJ  and the team solved  the hopless case that they even know it lost one and bring the kid back a life with criminal 

:joy: it the case which all the national  watching it and a child case they wanted to use it to get ride of team leader  and OHJ  guess what it the case that making them stay more stronger then before and clear their  records  ( and OHJ back as the national great profiler) 

14 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Ok I saw the scene where OHJ and SY talk in the criminal’s room with the toys. He reminds me of LYO the character he played on Beautiful Mind, let me elaborate 

Hide contents

The way he asked her “Does she feel guilty? does she always empathize like this?” He sounded genuinely curious. Like he was studying her behavior, like he really doesn’t understand. I keep thinking he has some sort of antisocial disorder and it was there before the explosion. He probably is fascinated with studying the human psyche and behavior precisely because he doesn’t understand it instinctively. Because of this disorder it’s also easier for him to put himself in the shoes of the killers. Although Jang Hyuk said that OHJ “forgot to feel pain” so I’m not sure so maybe he is like this as a result of trauma after Isu’s death but I just feel like he was probably always “different”. That scene gave me a LYO observing people’s face to “read” them, vibe. 

Yes that why I said even as human  being he so interested  and curious  about 

I agree that maybe the accident  did affect and made it more bad but I am more with you that he had always  had difficulty in the normal emotional even before the accident  

The way he curious is not something  for losing it after being with you more then 20 year at least  it something  that you always  was curious about

I dont say he was Soicahpath  all his life or even now I think it more he had always low EQ for feeling  and the way to Express them and it getting more bad with the trauma  from the accident  

( we can connected that to many behavior he had before  the accident  specially how he behaves in it ) 

P.s. EQ  is standing for emotional intelligence and it something  that most of the time come with  the high IQ

• Like 4

Something that change in ep 7 too

OHJ  start talking his thoughts  and profiler loud infornt  of CSY, he using words " look...., that mean...," and he already  acting as teacher  making her try to guess and think with him :heart:

that show how much he trust her and comfortable with her and as we said already  that he see in her more then the memories ability. 

P.s. like the brother -sister  act specially  that she called him oppa  even when it wasn't a big scene but it was awkward  funny for me

Edited by nona88
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Hide contents

Haha I had same thought too during that scene.  Also because of what his fiance said before so I was thinking yea but there is varying degrees of it.  Maybe he's not as bad.

• Like 5

Ah, ratings for yesterday is only 1.8% :(. I guess I’ve come to accept the inevitable that their ratings are not gonna be great due to same slot competition! Probably people are gonna check our this show not on TV but over streaming channels instead. 

Anyways, still glad we’re enjoying talking about the show here! I can’t wait to watch tonight’s episode! 

• Like 8

I cannot understand why are some of you guys so obsessed with the romance element of this drama when it is clearly an investigation/crime genre haha... 

Anyway I finished ep 7 and I have one question :

Spoiler

If the female lawyer abduct the kid after the fender bender, why is there the scene is the previous episode of the kid running up the mountain hiding in a small shed?

Or maybe the timeline should be like this : after the kid ran from his school, he hid under the drain, then the fellow pulled him out, the kid managed to run up the mountain, hid in the shed, then got discovered and thrown into a sack, put into the trunk, then the fender bender..

And I also notice that OHY is wearing much more layers of clothing outdoors as compared to CSY.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I cannot understand why are some of you guys so obsessed with the romance element of this drama when it is clearly an investigation/crime genre haha... 

Anyway I finished ep 7 and I have one question :

Hide contents

If the female lawyer abduct the kid after the fender bender, why is there the scene is the previous episode of the kid running up the mountain hiding in a small shed?

Or maybe the timeline should be like this : after the kid ran from his school, he hid under the drain, then the fellow pulled him out, the kid managed to run up the mountain, hid in the shed, then got discovered and thrown into a sack, put into the trunk, then the fender bender..

I think is the long drought from him not doing romance dramas.  Actually, I always saw it as more teacher and student relationship, but have no objection if it goes to romance.

I think I saw timeline more with your or scenario.

• Like 8

@corey @nona88 @dramafan33 I agree with you too! I love that scene. And I really think he lacks the ability to empathise, not just after but even before the incident. He's always seem aloof. But now he went all the way to SY's house to meet her, helping her now, I think she will slowly change him.

@Ameera Ali Your gifs are hilarious! Love them! :lol: And I had the same thought when I watched OHJ go all over the place searching for the boy...perhaps he can tie his gorgeous mane up sometimes? 

20200223-104325.jpg
20200223-104344.jpg
20200223-104404.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

I think is the long drought from him not doing romance dramas.  Actually, I always saw it as more teacher and student relationship, but have no objection if it goes to romance.

I think I saw timeline more with your or scenario.

1 minute ago, dramafan33 said:

@Prettysup Well, personally, I’m not obsessed. I’m just having fun playing along with the idea. The crime mystery here is not “that” super exciting to me, its just ok, so my focus goes to the characters interactions. I suppose there’s no rule as to how to enjoy a drama? 

No worries, there is certainly no rule, I was just finding it funny and thinking aloud..  Maybe it is as what phoenix said, it is because of his long drought from romance that fans start to have their own fantasies

Anyway new HD pics for ep 7 are out

87399664_1584370075071982_40636489473720

87489297_1584370325071957_85307716923755

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4