[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

3 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I have to agree with @Biology Lesson that the main reason OHJ wants to work with Sooyoung is probably so far, she is the only person he knows that he can trust. Not only is she not involved in the events of five years ago but she is a person with clearly pure intentions. Awww but see? Now I want to ship and say that this is exactly what his wounded darkened heart needs :wub: lololol sorry friend! shippers gonna ship no matter how ridiculous the idea :lol:

In my opinion, CSY is important to OHJ for another reason too. She can bring back his humanity... CSY risked her life to save a victim, while OHJ neglected the woman. Furthermore she was disappointed by OHJ, when she realized that he used many people as pawns. Since OCN is producing this drama, I am not expecting any romance, rather a mentor-student relationship, where CSY can sometimes become his mentor (make him lose his ruthlessness).

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@bebebisous33 you right killer get killed by another killer is good point & they always get killed when the police is on to them  . 

I find suspicious this detective alway left behind don’t rush to the crime scene like other detective. 

I feel like  he not only leaking information to his boss but he may have dark secret too , One thing The guy enjoy is spot light & humiliating the police  :D

How did that detective even discover OHJ’s address? If he was as the one that broke into her house, how did the candy killer find OHjs hide out?

i have a couple theories on him. One of which that maybe he is the boy that was in that car SY witnessed. Also that the superior that’s trying to use him as a spy, is the ex husband of the female detective? If not I am curious who the ex husband is and if has a part in any of this. And if the female detective truly cared for isu or was jealous of her and has a hand in her death too.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3

22 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I have to agree with @Biology Lesson that the main reason OHJ wants to work with Sooyoung is probably so far, she is the only person he knows that he can trust. Not only is she not involved in the events of five years ago but she is a person with clearly pure intentions. Awww but see? Now I want to ship and say that this is exactly what his wounded darkened heart needs :wub: lololol sorry friend! shippers gonna ship no matter how ridiculous the idea :lol:

Yeh let the logic go out of the window  for little time and let enjoy our romantic thoughts  

We grown up here, it not like we going to hate them if they didn't give us one we know the chances beforehand 

Just a little time on that ship maybe it will sail :relieved:

it Jang hyuk  for God sake he the best  when he get more complex  and darker  character . I know that   even not logic but he making you want to ship him 

I dont care if I lam  silly  right now I like mystery and thrill  story and will not like it less without  romance but I cant stop myself want CSY  to break OHJ  wells 

dreamy-gif-13.gif 

15 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

In my opinion, CSY is important to OHJ for another reason too. She can bring back his humanity... CSY risked her life to save a victim, while OHJ neglected the woman. Furthermore she was disappointed by OHJ, when she realized that he used many people as pawns. Since OCN is producing this drama, I am not expecting any romance, rather a mentor-student relationship, where CSY can sometimes become his mentor (make him lose his ruthlessness).

Dear you know how much I like your posts 

I like what you said I agree  and i like using this words " she helping  him to bring back his humanity " :heart:

I write  before  that OHJ  maybe be aware  too that he lost it, that line between him and the killers he know that he need someone  to balance  him and I agree he saw in CSY  something that he need as human 

And I wouldn't mind the monitor and student things and I know it Ocn  but as I wrote above it okay to through  the logic  out for a little tr as much as they allowed  us to have a dreams till now 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, philosophie said:

How did that detective even discover OHJ’s address? If he was as the one that broke into her house, how did the candy killer find OHjs hide out?

i have a couple theories on him. One of which that maybe he is the boy that was in that car SY witnessed. Also that the superior that’s trying to use him as a spy, is the ex husband of the female detective? If not I am curious who the ex husband is and if has a part in any of this. And if the female detective truly cared for isu or was jealous of her and has a hand in her death too.

1. He followed CSY and saw that she was meeting someone.

2. The copycat The Guy discovered the address written in CSY's book. She had written it before ripping the page. The killer noticed the traces left and used a pencil.

There are many reasons why I suspect the boy in the car to be the future Guy... Imagine the detective's reaction, when he realizes that due to his negligence, he let a boy become a serial killer/manipulator. Back then, CSY and her father were not important and wealthy, hence he didn't put a lot of effort. Since the car was supposed to have been stolen, I am more and more inclined that someone can have used his influence in the police to erase any trace. The fact that the copycat The Guy could enter the police station without any problem shows that he must have received help and someone among the police must have helped him.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

15 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yes he was shown to walk with a limp since the first scene he appeared in 

So it the same guy , I thought it will be different guy , he seam wearing jeans, we see in the drama teaser Someone wearing a jeans holding item . 

output_D29lWx.gif

output_b2aIEO.gif

I hope it isn’t kind of game kidnapper told child he set it up 

15821529771582152963.gif

• Like 3

Ok I’m going to ask something totally pointless lol but It’s nagging me

Why did OHJ use the chair even when he was alone? I mean, instead of showing him going from his bed to his radio console equipment rolling on his very slow chair, shouldn’t they have shown him already sitting? That way we could assume he rolled there or not (depending on what we wanted to see) 

I understand why he would sit on the chair, especially since he doesn’t even seem to have that much furniture ha! And why he’d stay there (avoid having to run to it every time someone pops in) but, that sequence of him rolling in while alone, did not make a lot of sense, did it? 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@kohnlee Well, I had this idea that the boy who witnessed the car accident is the future The Guy and the accident triggered something in him. And if it is his MO, to influence people to commit crimes and witness it, it would explain why the targets were all so different. Furthermore, this would also mirrors OHJ's behavior as profiler and serves as contrast too: OHJ manipulated KSH and others in order to lure the copycat The Guy. Then we would have two versions: the rather good version (OHJ is trying to catch the perpetrator) and the bad version (the one who wants to witness more and more crimes).

Thanks a lot for your reminder about the peppermint candy. How can we explain this presence? So far, OHJ hasn't understood what kind of message The Guy has been using with this "peppermint candy" either. Strangely, while reading your post, the word "candy" made me realize something. In my opinion, we were all more focused on the word "peppermint" and where it is used than on the word "candy". Candies or sweets are things that children like and candies are even used as reward for good behavior. What if the "peppermint candy" signifies that the killers have been approached by The Guy and after each crime, they would put one there in order to show that they had done well. By using the peppermint candy, the mastermind /The Guy can feel some achievement... his "students" have been working hard as killers. They all want to be recognized by "The Guy" and as such even think that they can become The Guy at some point. I hope, it is understandable.

That's why I am thinking that CYS's sunbae/oppa could be definitely linked to the Guy. If my theory is true, the accident could have created a strong link between CSY and the boy in the car. He decided to remain close to CSY... and "oppa" knows CSY pretty well. Furthermore, he works at the police station just like her, although he doesn't seem to enjoy his job very much, especially since he seems quite lazy... Then as a policeman, he could be able to track down killers or serial killers and use his double identity to relieve the feeling of power while watching crimes as well. Maybe he doesn't kill himself very often and let others do the job. The peppermint candy is the reward for recognition.    

If the boy who witnessEd is indeed the guy, I feel so sad for him :( but u make sense with that analysis as OHJ as the profiler. 

candy, toys and children - YES! They go well together! 

the cop that always gets left behind, he is indeed suspicious lol in fact his back profile looks a bit like the guy! 

but I’m assuming the guy which is the creepy one with weird hand gesture is a middle age man? He can’t be too young right?

• Like 6

I have questions  I know that they said the OHJ  is a civilian  now but what his situation  exactly?? 

I mean they couldn't fire him specially when he get injured in duty  and I dont think he was in situation  to be able to Resigned  from the job 

So officially  in papers  what his situation?? Did he get an early  retirement or dismiss cause his injury and not be able to be in duty  or it was like long and unpaid  vacation  ?? 

I want to know since that change a lot if they even have the choice to stop him from coming  back or they dont have that . If he in paper  didnt get fired or  Resigned that mean he can ask to rehire  him as his health is  back   

I am really wondering  about that , ohj smart enough  to know he cant keep using team leader and CSY   to be in cases since everyone know and will be watching  so he has to come back officially somehow or even using some power to make them hire  him back even as adviser 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

@nona88 This was only mentioned once but, Chief Choi mentioned there was a corpse that they claimed was OHJs, so I thought they declared him dead (but to be honest, I don’t know how that worked out, and where did he get money for medical expenses, the building he lives in, the operations, therapy etc) Choi mentioned this while talking to that white haired boss of his on the phone, I believe on ep 6. 

• Like 4

Just for confusion sake, is The Guy supposed to be same as peppermint killer or the one that killed ISU? And was the one that got punctured by OHJ The real peppermint killer Or another copy cat?

im loving the psychos in this kdrama. They all got a screw lose and the actors are immersed in the roles, like the one that showed up in blood at the police station haha he reminded me of the joker. But there’s a lot of criminals. I feel like we need a list or chart if there isn’t one yet because I’m getting confused with like, who is responsible for murdering who and who’s in charge of who

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Ok I’m going to ask something totally pointless lol but It’s nagging me

Why did OHJ use the chair even when he was alone? I mean, instead of showing him going from his bed to his radio console equipment rolling on his very slow chair, shouldn’t they have shown him already sitting? That way we could assume he rolled there or not (depending on what we wanted to see) 

I understand why he would sit on the chair, especially since he doesn’t even seem to have that much furniture ha! And why he’d stay there (avoid having to run to it every time someone pops in) but, that sequence of him rolling in while alone, did not make a lot of sense, did it? 

I think it’s purely from the production’s end to mislead viewers. I don’t think they gave that depth of thought to the situation. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@nona88 This was only mentioned once but, Chief Choi mentioned there was a corpse that they claimed was OHJs, so I thought they declared him dead (but to be honest, I don’t know how that worked out, and where did he get money for medical expenses, the building he lives in, the operations, therapy etc) Choi mentioned this while talking to that white haired boss of his on the phone, I believe on ep 6. 

When did they said that OHJ  is death I never saw that ???  They once talked  about the death body as the guy .. ohj was known for police  as a live chief ask team leader If she know he was fine that mean they did know he a live but hurt and the medical  from 2015 that was officially his medical report 

It was the reporters  and media  that never know what happen  to him and they was questioning  if he a live or death the police never answer that  as we saw if they thought  he death they would just say it they just dont to bring his name since they have to explain more about him 

About all the money he needed  he looked like some who come from money  did you remember  how he even comment about CSY  cheap  cloth in the first meeting  that not something someone normal do even as profiler  

And in ep 6 they show in the guy house a book that OHJ  write so he also had money from selling  books, he was famous  I dont think he was poor  even by himself  he sure did make good money  

And if he in retirement  he also get retirement paid but that sure not enough 

21 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

I think it’s purely from the production’s end to mislead viewers. I don’t think they gave that depth of thought to the situation. 

And  @dramafan33

I think that he need to live like that 24 hours  in day he need to behave  like that even if alone to make others believe it  and  another reason I think he used to it , he was in wheelchair  chair for some years 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Looking that good is a crime :wub:

I love the gifs you compiled together! That’s why I’m thinking they’d make a good couple haha. But seriously though, why did SY’s friend give her sunglasses? It immediately alludes to OHJ because the sunglasses are so symbolic of him. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

@nona88 You are right! The subs were still in progress when I watched but now yes, they were talking about the corpse they used to claim it was “The Guy”. Then, I have no idea what’s OHJ situation with the police :P

Dont worry I think that we will know this week 

I wouldn't surprise if even  suprised everyone  that he rehired on the scene of the child kidnapping :joy: it OHJ style to just throw  a bomb  on everyone  

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

I love the gifs you compiled together! That’s why I’m thinking they’d make a good couple haha. But seriously though, why did SY’s friend give her sunglasses? It immediately alludes to OHJ because the sunglasses are so symbolic of him. 

Okay seriously  now  you just get me to go on the dark thought  

If he the killer or work with them could it be that he give her sunglasses  with wireless and he keep  watching them by it 

Okay that was really crazy though  that I had just now :joy:

Edit ; and another simple  reason that they making Ad to the sunglasses company  you know about the drama sponsors things  and here I am about to write evil plot behind that 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, philosophie said:

Just for confusion sake, is The Guy supposed to be same as peppermint killer or the one that killed ISU? And was the one that got punctured by OHJ The real peppermint killer Or another copy cat?

im loving the psychos in this kdrama. They all got a screw lose and the actors are immersed in the roles, like the one that showed up in blood at the police station haha he reminded me of the joker. But there’s a lot of criminals. I feel like we need a list or chart if there isn’t one yet because I’m getting confused with like, who is responsible for murdering who and who’s in charge of who

5 years ago, the one who killed Isu was supposed to the Guy aka Peppermint killer. Apparently he was hired by someone? So I think he is the one hammered by OHJ and lying in the hospital now. But then there is someone behind him, so who is the real Peppermint? Anyway I think we don't have the definite answer at this point of time, we just have to wait and see.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, corey said:

but I see that  she has developed some feelings for OHJ.

I don't think is romantic feelings of a man-woman. I think it's more she adores or admiration. 

Would he be mocking her that she is slow? Do couples need to be on the same intelligence level? Is that what is most important in a relationship? Or perhaps the more important thing is what both parties are able to offer each other and how can they support each other? In that aspect, I believe CSY would be perfect for OHJ, who has been hurt so much and has deep feelings and intelligence. Would it not be refreshing for him to be with someone simple and innocent?

OK, I am fanfictioning here and fangirling at the same time,  so I am going to stop now, and from now on I will refrain from promoting this "ship" which is not going to happen :tears:

In dramaland, everything is possible....but your ship is not going to sail because I think Director-nim is not someone who goes much into romance. If we're lucky, we just get OHJ & SY holding hands at the last episode. That is, if we're lucky.

13 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

I don’t know why but I already feel non chemistry between Isu and OHJ, even the way she talked about him made him seem so boring. The fact that he rarely talked to her and only listened to her music? Boring! I kinda prefer just imagining their relationship which seems already chaste and dry somehow (Sorry for being pessimistic but Isu makes me think of Lee Gun and Sera, that idealistic meh kind of relationship) 

Drama is always like this. And I don't understand why must be like this. For instance, to prove that Li Gun & Mi Young is more suited to be together, they have to make Sera & Li Gun relationship a meh. So it justified that the previous relationship is no good. Can't they make it more realistic. In order for Sera & Li Gun to stick for 6 years or so, or how many years or so, it had to be good somewhere that Li Gun wanted to propose to her. But drama made Li Gun Sera so boring a couple.

And yes, Isu said OHJ is boring or cold? How long have they been together? When they've been together for so long, I assume, things can get mundane. 

• Like 5