[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

4 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I'm rewatching it in slow motion and I think we're seeing right, but I'm kinda afraid to hope... We did see it, right ?! 

His hideout was discovered! 
ok but wait I have yet to watch today’s episode....

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, nona88 said:

I have no confidence  of what my eyes  saw 

I need to see it in  tomorrow ep  with my eyes again full to be sure 

Is I am the only one in denying now ?? 

Christine clipped the relevant part from the preview. I think we're seeing right, right? But he is not in full control, which is even better... Oh, I'm so happy!! 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

His hideout was discovered! 
ok but wait I have yet to watch today’s episode....

It not the discovery  of his place that make us in denying  it something we saw in previews  that I am not daring  to say it aloud  cause I am not :anguished: it only ep 5 I thought if that happen it will be later  but if that happened now that change all the drama direction 

@Biology Lesson  dear I dont  even believe  they doing it in ep 6 already  thanks for the video the denying  go out if the windows  I am in crazy mood now 

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, nona88 said:

It not the discovery  of his place that make us in denying  it something we saw in previews  that I am not daring  to say it aloud  cause I am not :anguished: it only ep 5 I thought if that happen it will be later  but if that happened now that change all the drama direction 

@Biology Lesson  dear I dont  even believe  they doing it in ep 6 already  thanks for the video the denying  go out if the windows  I am in crazy mood now 

I actually thought they'd do it in episodes 3-4, because you can't hire JH and have him sit in a darkened room for so long... You just can't! :) I'm sitting here alone (ironically, in a darkened room), and I'm smiling like mad!! :D

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I actually thought they'd do it in episodes 3-4, because you can't hire JH and have him sit in a darkened room for so long... You just can't! :) I'm sitting here alone (ironically, in a darkened room), and I'm smiling like mad!! :D

Yeah and what’s clear is that 

Spoiler

His hideout is exposed to the world already. The police and the killer. If I am seeing it correctly the whole RIU team went to his warehouse. 

let’s just hope he doesn’t shift from this exposed warehouse to another new one again :ph34r:... what are the odds you guys think? He said he is in his hideout because he is still carrying the scars from the past. So does the killer coming to him and fighting him constitute overcoming his past fears? Otherwise symbolically he may still be “emotionally closed”.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Okay  I have to say that we saw it coming we even make guess what part of him being sick  us fake but even when we saw it and write about it it still make me go out of the mind for second  i was completely  in denying mood and now I am crazy just like you in my room not in the dark but totally replayed  that scene 

So he can stand and walk and fight 

Okay he never said he cant 

He said he cant see only 

So it all act 

Wait is his blind too act or that true 

Is he really going out now or he will keep there since he had PTSD  or something  like that 

Wait a moment  the killer was talking with someone  in the phone it didn't  end here , he maybe the one from the car accident  5 years ago since we saw in the previews that OHJ  making sure of it 

But he not the original killer 

Okay I am going  crazy 

I am supposed  to be happy or not 

Why I am asking  so much question  I am sti in shock my friends  all the known and guessing before cant stop the shock seeing that scene in the preview

Edited by nona88
  • Like 7

20 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

I HAVEN’T EVEN SEEN ANYTHING AND YOU GUYS HAVE ME SCREAMING!!!!! WHAT NOW WHAT?!?!????! :w00t: ok Ill GO SEE NOW!

Ok guys! Seriously! What did you guys see? I can’t see NOTHING! Please tell me in spoiler tags

Watch the preview  in slow motion  no watch this link that @Biology Lesson share above the Twitter   video 

Did you see it ?? 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, nona88 said:

Okay  I have to say that we saw it coming we even make guess what part of him being sick  us fake but even when we saw it and write about it it still make me go out of the mind for second  i was completely  in denying mood and now I am crazy just like you in my room not in the dark but totally replayed  that scene 

So he can stand and walk and fight 

Okay he never said he cant 

He said he cant see only 

So it all act 

Wait is his blind too act or that true 

Is he really going out now or he will keep there since he had PTSD  or something  like that 

Wait a moment  the killer was talking with someone  in the phone it didn't  end here , he maybe the one from the car accident  5 years ago since we saw in the previews that OHJ  making sure of it 

But he not the original killer 

Okay I am going  crazy 

I am supposed  to be happy or not 

Why I am asking  so much question  I am sti in shock my friends  all the known and guessing before cant stop the shock seeing that scene in the preview

That's the thing, besides what we see in the preview- we still don't know much. It's kinda exciting this way, right :). My guess? He will have to come out of his hiding, I think the whole point of him hiding was to draw the killer out. So now that OHJ succeeded in that, there is no point in hiding any more. Still not sure about his exact physical state, though one thing was solved by the preview :) I think OHJ will still have a long way to go, in terms of his healing, both physically and emotionally.  JH promised a healing process, and I think this is what we'll get.

I don't think the killer was talking on the phone. The phone was vibrating, and it was on that counter, so I think it was OHJ's phone, probably one of the police team calling to warn him.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

That's the thing, besides what we see in the preview- we still don't know much. It's kinda exciting this way, right :). My guess? He will have to come out of his hiding, I think the whole point of him hiding was to draw the killer out. So now that OHJ succeeded in that, there is no point in hiding any more. Still not sure about his exact physical state, though was thing was solved by the preview :) I think OHJ will still have a long way to go, in terms of his healing, both physically and emotionally.  JH promised a healing process, and I think this is what we'll get.

You right maybe the physical  healing is the most harder it not ending with only killing the killer he still has his share of pain and guilt  and painful memories  

But I want to see CSY reaction  seeing him standing like this ?? 

We was so crazy about it even known it can happen how she will react  ( dont miss that scene dear writer  and director please  ) 

• Like 3

@Biology Lesson but I can’t see what his “hiding” accomplished. He was just there waiting, he could’ve waited forever. He wasn’t even doing something to lure the guy. I don’t know if I’m being dense but I’m not understanding OHJs point/plan/idea and it bothers me

Spoiler

I finally distinguished that he at least can get up and is not paralyzed. But I still want to believe he didn’t use that slow richard simmons chair everywhere just to deceive, who? Hwang? The killer? Us? I hope writers make some sense of this

@nona88 SY probably won’t care too much if he walks or not at this point? They have only met recently and their bond is not strong yet 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson but I can’t see what his “hiding” accomplished. He was just there waiting, he could’ve waited forever. He wasn’t even doing something to lure the guy. I don’t know if I’m being dense but I’m not understanding OHJs point/plan/idea and it bothers me

Hide contents

I finally distinguished that he at least can get up and is not paralyzed. But I still want to believe he didn’t use that slow richard simmons chair everywhere just to deceive, who? Hwang? The killer? Us? I hope writers make some sense of this 

Maybe it wasn't for the all the 5 years 

He did get bad conditions after the accident  maybe he really was in wheelchair  for a while  and it maybe take years so he could stand again  and even fight 

So he maybe just keep  it after recovering  in secret  

The killer was in hidden  he was still waiting for him to come back and he know that he cant hide for ever ( not killing and posting it again)  he  need the show off ways of his power so Ohj had nothing but to wait

He already  lost everything  and after years of recovering I dont think that make things  more nice but more hateful  

So yes he know the killer coming back no matter what but he not going to show himself  he like playing the hide game so the only things to make him show himself  and make that mistake is that when he coming back he will know that OHJ  come back too but now he in the hidden  he the one that cant be seeing  or known  that not something that the killer  can accept or let it go he have to see and control  everything  so he will show up or send at least  someone  to bring him the full image

Edited by nona88
  • Like 6

13 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Like @nona88 I think he was trying to make the killer lower his defenses, thinking the OHJ was completely broken, so he wouldn't be as careful when he finally goes after him. It's kinda clear that people in the police knew OHJ was alive, so it wasn't to hide him being alive. Also, it's possible that it was the trauma that made him isolate himself. And since the killer didn't reappear he had no motivation to come out to join the living. I guess it's a combination of both...

Spoiler

As to the chair- notice that even though he is standing, he doesn't look to be very steady. So it's possible that he has some control over his legs, but maybe he is in pain or he has an injury to them, so he doesn't have full control. Also, notice he was overpowered, so it's not the usual JH fighting scene. He is still vulnerable.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I shouldn't see this thread so late at night.  Now my heart is pounding so fast.  This is the moment I've been hoping for.  Pls tell me its not his dream or imagination.

From the preview, seems like he can stand? I don't think he's faking his disability. It may be that he's able to stand but not steady.  It may cause him pain or he can't stand for long.  We'll find out soon.

I'm so excited now :mrgreen:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

I HAVEN’T EVEN SEEN ANYTHING AND YOU GUYS HAVE ME SCREAMING!!!!! WHAT NOW WHAT?!?!????! :w00t: ok Ill GO SEE NOW!

Ok guys! Seriously! What did you guys see? I can’t see NOTHING! Please tell me in spoiler tags

I have to stop myself from visiting here before I watch.... don’t want spoiler for thriller hahhah

5 hours ago, AgnesO said:

I shouldn't see this thread so late at night.  Now my heart is pounding so fast.  This is the moment I've been hoping for.  Pls tell me its not his dream or imagination.

From the preview, seems like he can stand? I don't think he's faking his disability. It may be that he's able to stand but not steady.  It may cause him pain or he can't stand for long.  We'll find out soon.

I'm so excited now :mrgreen:

Ok u are making me excited too !!! Need the Eng subs like now hahaha!

if OHJ hiding is because of emotional scar then it also means that he wasn’t ready to face the earth or want to do anything , relunctant to do anything and that’s why the ‘disability’ - there have been characters in reality isn’t? They refused to come out from their ‘world’ ....

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 7

16 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Ok u are making me excited too !!! Need the Eng subs like now hahaha!

if OHJ hiding is because of emotional scar then it also means that he wasn’t ready to face the earth or want to do anything , relunctant to do anything and that’s why the ‘disability’ - there have been characters in reality isn’t? They refused to come out from their ‘world’ ....

IT make sense too 

that bring me back to the manga ( remote ) he was also having emotional disability and couldn't go out 

if they going to that direction then it will similar to the manga 

okay no connecting  i need break 

we will see tomorrow or late at night when i cant stop myself coming back to write the million thoughts that in my head :joy:

any way him being able to stand totally or a little change a lot of things i can't wait to see more of his scenes now 

maybe he still blind and maybe that why it take him years to be ready to learn how to use his ability even when he lost his sight and to learn how to fight as blind too 

maybe he not even blind

okay really i can't stop myself even now :confounded:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2