[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

9 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Well, OCN released a video with the Q & A they promised, only as usual, with no translation so I have no idea what to do with this... can anyone translate?! 

Translated OHY's parts, it is quite long, not too sure how many ppl are interested.

Q1 : Why conceal OHY’s existence? Why not let the world know that he is alive? Is it done to let the killer think OHY is dead in order to catch him? If you are a detective wouldn’t it be better to use their facilities to capture the killer more quickly?

A : The reason for hiding OHY’s existence is that he is probably still trapped inside the scene of the accident where he lost his fiancée 5 years ago. Because he is unable to move, his only way is to cooperate with team leader Hwang and Sooyoung to catch the guy. And there are some people in the police station who are not trustworthy, that’s why they are hiding it.

Q2: Jang Hyuk has many scenes in the hideout, don’t you feel lonely there? How do you act? Do you act based on the script?

A : In fact we did the filming in the hideout for 2-3 days, and I had to concentrate more as the time given was very short. I acted based on the script, but there are gaps between it and the actual shooting scene, so I talked with the director a lot. For example when I was giving instructions to Sooyoung in Kang Seung-hwan’s underground location, the traces of spiderwebs, the location of the switch, the presence of the door etc.

Q3 : A question about Jang Hyuk’s hairstyle, the long hair really looks good! Did you grow it for the drama? How long did it take? It’s too suitable! Which brand of shampoo does OHY use? I want to know the secret of his hair regime.

A : Because I was shooting a saguek before this, I had to wear a partial wig for that, so I grew out my hair. As OHY is someone living in seclusion for 5 years, I think it will be suitable for him to have long hair. As for the shampoo.. I don’t know what brand OHY uses, but he is not able to move, can he feel it? Maybe Dr Ahn will know, why don’t you ask Dr Ahn? Hahaha..

Q4 : You were a hard running detective in ‘Voice’ but now you sit down listening and gives instructions to Sooyoung, which one do you prefer?

A : If the detective’s job is to find the culprit with the clues after the incident, then the purpose of ‘Voice’s Moo Jin-hyuk was to prevent the incident from happening. And we have to recite the Miranda’s rights after catching the criminal, but we all had emotions so we could not calm down, so that aspect was rather tiring, but it was touching. In ‘TMWYS’ OHY’s main role is to interview people to find clues, to understand the psychology and guess the reasoning in order to catch the criminal after the incident took place, which was interesting. Both ‘Voice’ and ‘TMWYS’ have different charms. 

Q5 : How did you prepare to play the role of a blind person sitting in a wheelchair? 

A : I asked for advice to prepare for my blind role, but I did not want to deliberately create obvious differences to my appearance such as blinking eyes or the shape of my pupils. I paid more attention to the way I react to sounds. I tried to focus on what I was looking at and talking about. And because my fiancée was a victim of murder, I think it is important to express that emotion. 

Q6 : About the chameleon, who feeds it and what is the reason it is living in OHY’s place?

I think the chameleon was fed by the crew members, we only spent a short time together, so I am not very sure, haha.. The reason why we have chameleons in OHY’s place is show that we do not reveal ourselves by changing the colors of our bodies according to the surrounding, to match the temperature, light intensity, change of emotions etc., so as to portray a cold and unyielding image. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos, thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Ep 5 tonight, SPOILER ALERT

Looking at the pictures from OCN the @Prettysupposted from OCN- Notice the chair OHJ is sitting on- is it me or is that a different chair? I tried to compare but I'm not sure... and the lighting is much brighter- do I dare hope that he will come out in tonight's episode?

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Looking at the pictures from OCN the @Prettysupposted from OCN- Notice the chair OHJ is sitting on- is it me or is that a different chair? I tried to compare but I'm not sure... and the lighting is much brighter- do I dare hope that he will come out in tonight's episode?

Yah the first pic certainly doesnt look like his dark den... dare we hope???

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Same chair I noticed. He probably will bring his automated wheelchair everywhere he goes since he’s blind And can’t walk. But the lighting, yes that has changed! :w00t: Hopefully it’s not a lighting trick :unsure:

• Like 6

Jang Hyuk Fears Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung May Be In Danger In “Tell Me What You Saw”

8bd4c3c64f1f4c7abc02e43ca9b75d7f.jpeg?s=

OCN’s weekend drama “Tell Me What You Saw” has released new stills hinting that Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung may be in danger.

“Tell Me What You Saw” is a suspense thriller about a genius profiler named Oh Hyun Jae who has lost everything (Jang Hyuk) and a detective with a photographic memory named Cha Soo Young (Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung) as they work together to track down a serial killer called “Him.”

Spoiler

In the previous episode, serial killer “Him” committed a murder on a live broadcast, letting the world know that he had returned. Though team leader Hwang Ha Young (Jin Seo Yeon), Cha Soo Young, and their team were on the site, no one was able to identity the man and he slipped away.

The new stills show that the man seems to have zeroed in on Cha Soo Young. The teaser for the upcoming episode showed him quietly follows behind her late at night, and even taking photos of her as she ate at a convenience store. He also goes into her room when it’s empty to look around.

Cha Soo Young quickly picks up that someone has been in her room and when she tells Oh Hyun Jae, he says, “If he didn’t take any physical items, that means he learned something about you instead. Be careful, you may be the next target.”

With growing unease over the serial killer’s fixation with Cha Soo Young, anticipation is rising to see what will happen to Oh Hyun Jae, Hwang Ha Young, and Cha Soo Young in the upcoming episode of “Tell Me What You Saw,” which will air on February 15 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383156wpp/jang-hyuk-fears-girls-generations-sooyoung-may-be-in-danger-in-tell-me-what-you-saw

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I think it is the same wheelchair.  

imageproxy.jpg
Screenshot-20200215-173815-Chrome.jpg

But the place looks brighter. Hopefully he decides to come out today.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Same chair I noticed. He probably will bring his automated wheelchair everywhere he goes since he’s blind And can’t walk. But the lighting, yes that has changed! :w00t: Hopefully it’s not a lighting trick :unsure:

57 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I think it is the same wheelchair.  

But the place looks brighter. Hopefully he decides to come out today.

Or maybe they just decided to turn on the lights at the den hahaha...

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I'm rewatching it in slow motion and I think we're seeing right, but I'm kinda afraid to hope... We did see it, right ?! 

I have no confidence  of what my eyes  saw 

I need to see it in  tomorrow ep  with my eyes again full to be sure 

Is I am the only one in denying now ?? 

• Like 4