Sushimi

Cute Pets Poll

Dogs Vs Cats  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Dogs Vs Cats

• Dog Lovers
    • Cat Lovers
    • None (You are a Oppa only lover hehe)
    • Both (Naughty you for loving both ships hehe)

@Lawyerh i see what you did there. Haha. You added in oppa. Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I added oppa and doggie... 

U see i got to satisfy @triplem @Sarang21 @Sejabin. They're minority here :joy:

:joy:

actually I like dog more than cat but If I have to choose between dog and oppa, oppa will aways win wkkwwkwk :joy:

• LOL 4

@Lawyerh aww thank you for thinking about us oppa lovers :kiss_wink:...now if I were the dog in that video..that would have been awesome :relieved:. I guess now I want to be the pet.

@Sejabin Welcome to the club!  There are cookies and lots and lots of handsome oppas :love:.

@triplem We got a new member :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali my luv @Sarang21 that’s because there’s no option for ahjussi wkwkkwkwk if I have to choose between ahjussi and oppa, ahjussi definitely win :joy: wkwkwkwkwk

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Ameera Ali my luv @Sarang21 that’s because there’s no option for ahjussi wkwkkwkwk if I have to choose between ahjussi and oppa, ahjussi definitely win :joy: wkwkwkwkwk

Age is just a number...as long as they are handsome they are oppa material :joy:

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, Sarang21 said:

Age is just a number...as long as they are handsome they are oppa material :joy:

Ah that is my signature. I forget my own signature in soompi :joy: all handsome people are oppa :kiss_wink: hahaha

• LOL 4

I lost 2 dogs because of cancer. Luna and Elea, we had them for 7 years. They were like babysitters for our daughters, I could say that they were even like the second mother. We got them both before our daughters birth so they took part at their education.  It’s like losing family members and they were family members. My wife and and daughters were the most affected by that. Then I bought an aquarium since the death of a fish can be replaced without any emotions and it’s cheap. We already had some deaths and the next day they were replaced without the kids even noticing it. Now I want to add some worms that I saw on http://arcreef.com but still thinking about it. 

• Sad 1

Doggiesss

• LOL 2