sushilicious

Cute Pets Poll

Dogs Vs Cats  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Dogs Vs Cats

• Dog Lovers
    • Cat Lovers
    • None (You are a Oppa only lover hehe)
    • Both (Naughty you for loving both ships hehe)

Do you like dogs? 

golden-retriever-puppy.jpg

Do you like cats? 

photo-1518791841217-8f162f1e1131?ixlib=r

A very hard choice for some, simple for others. The questions after this comes to mind...What breed & Why do I like them? 

Do drop us a post and tell us why you love them. If you have one do share with us! Tell us your love for your pets!

Note that this is a one choice question, so pick wisely hehehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Posted (edited)

No guessing which one I chose ! :glasses:

Spoiler

kill-me-heal-me.gif

@Lawyerh - you & bb cream oppa are meant to be since you also like cats . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

Actually I love both cat and dog but love dog bit more than cat...

My fav breeds of dog are Husky and Malamute. I know they look similar but I just love them. They’re dogs that kinda “handsome”...:glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

Cat. 

I need to take care one in future @sushilicious @Ameera Ali :joy:

Sha8Yps.gif

Breed : Angora, Ragdoll, Birman, Persian (all those expensive looking cat).

Why : Eventhough cat is unpredictable, aloof, play hard to get, and their loyalty also a bit questionable like @triplem :joy:...But im drawn to cat more than dog.....

n76mrqG.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

@sushilicious ~ just to clarify -- this is a far view poll only right? like both cats and dogs as long as they are outside or belong to someone else. "hello, hello" is no problem for me! ^_^...

11.gif?w=560

so can I vote for both or should I vote for neither since I would never want to be a pet owner as I am lazy?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

668C3CF6-A3FE-4796-819E-E05F188EBAD1.gif

Me coming prepared :mrgreen: 

1: all the pet oppa are mine   :joy:

36A31689-37B3-47A5-8C04-3B9FC3761D9D.gif

2 : oppa with cats also mine :lol:

3 : please never say you got a bird pet  :joy: No need to mistake anyone with a bird husband :w00t:

@Sarang21 , @titania1000  come join us here. :relaxed:

• LOL 9

Taking care of my endless number of Oppa is enough....I don´t have time for pets  :joy:. Also one of the oppa´s can be my pet. Two for the price of one :mrgreen::relaxed:

• LOL 8

@Ameera Ali Thanks for the invitation!

Funny Poll! :mrgreen:

I would never have any pets as long i live in town: no animal should be forced to live inside a flat. 

But one day if i move to the countryside and buy a large house or a farm, i will have a dog without a doubt! 

I don't mind cats but i fear i won't be able to be attached emotionally to a cat (i had few when i was young)  like i feel like i could be to a dog.

I've always dreamt to own a dog from this breed: the Labrador Retriever.

This one is so pretty!

English-Lab-Your-Guide-To-The-English-La

i wouldn't trade him for a oppa but a hot ajhussi would make me doubt my choice big time :joy:  

• LOL 9

Cats. 

Dogs require a sort of patience that I do not possess--they need you to do extra stuff for them, and they get offended easily.  I can't deal with that.  My cat Frank takes care of his own bathing, he covers over his poop, and when I yell at him he tells me to take a hike.  He also kills any insects that trespass into the house.  He is a worthwhile animal. 

Frank is white with a grey tabby vest.  Very dignified, like a butler.....except when he falls down because he's running too fast on the tile floor; but I try to ignore that for the sake of his composure.

Why is he called Frank?  Well, when I found him hiding on my porch, the very last thing I wanted to deal with was a feral kitten.  I picked him up, looked right in his little face, and said, "Frankly, I don't need this aggravation."  I was a goner before the word Frankly left my mouth.  He became my cat in that milisecond and, Frankly, he has never let me forget it.  Frank is the cat I didn't know I needed.

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

K7yGPWJZFaj7ugPm_LeUeAah_nCY5_1Ds4m7eHmO

My one and only love. My sister bought them a couple of years ago but a tragic death of one of them drove me to save the others by selling them (a bird of prey was nearby :tears::tears:)

Zebra finches are so tiny, about five centimetres. You would feel overprotective towards them :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 8

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

just to clarify -- this is a far view poll only right? like both cats and dogs as long as they are outside or belong to someone else. "hello, hello" is no problem for me! ^_^...

PWAHAHAHA. It doesn’t matter if you have it or not. It’s about interest :) 

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so can I vote for both

If you love them yes. If you dislike them due to responsibility then maybe none. Hahaha

• LOL 8

Hello beautiful people.... :heart:

I love cats because they are tiny & sweet & purr-fect to have with you :wub:

And this was my richard simmons cat! She was born on 9th July, 2009 & was a lovely feline friend ever!!! :) She was very loyal to us & never harmed us even with a nail-tip!!!! What a sweet friend...! :) But unfortunately, she just died last 21st June night!!!! :bawling: It's already been a month since she's gone &  still hard to believe that she's no more with us!!!! :( We will never forget how she cherrished us for these past 10 yrs!!!! :heart: It was a wonderful time.... It's one of the sweetest memories of our lives...! :kiss_wink: No doubt about that!!!

We miss you a lot, richard simmons cat!!!! Good bye & have a safe journey!!! :thumbsup: :blush: 

67075240_2255519091426291_58145808290278

Dear @sushilicious chingu, I apologize for posting something sad like this amidst the beauty of pets!!!! :anguished: But you know, no one can let go of 10 yrs without a trace.... :tears:

Happy day ya'll.... :heart:

• Like 7
  • Sad 3
  • Love 4

@gm4queen it’s okay :) it’s good that you love your pets. May your cat Rest In Peace. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

@gm4queen thanks for sharing with us , it’s sad you lost your cat :cry:  may your cat Rest in Peace :blush: 

my cat is a lazy , sleep everywhere literally anywhere  :joy: put still love him for it the same . 

Here is he now planning to sleep in my laptop :mrgreen:

B0F4D904-83D9-4261-84FD-D21185E39004.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

@Sarang21 only me & you love oppas ....:relieved: . I should step up my oppa campaign ... where are you @Sejabin? Vote wisely . 

• LOL 8

7 hours ago, triplem said:

@Sarang21 only me & you love oppas ....:relieved: . I should step up my oppa campaign ... where are you @Sejabin? Vote wisely . 

High five chingu...we are oppa lovers for life. :relieved:

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Love all kind of cats and relatives especially the kittens and cubs. The belly, paws...

• Like 6

I love both cats and dogs, have lived with both.  Prefer larger dogs to smaller dogs, but I do love all animals, especially the tastier ones.

Currently living with two standard poodles and can't believe how much I love living with these dogs.  They are more responsive than cats and can be taken outside to accompany you.  

Gotta love an animal that let's you put socks on it so as not to scratch the floor!

• Like 3
  • Love 2