[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

1 hour ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

BTW, what happened to second preview? The one that they wanted to air around 18.10 SKT. Or they repeated today’s 5 minute trailer and we just misunderstood their time table?)))

Turns out my brain didn’t work properly after all XD 

6 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
Spoiler

Agree. I'm okay with black hair Soo Ah, bcs she is so pretty :love: So besides PSJ and KDM, LJY also going all out with her silver hair and ABH with his yellowish(?) hair ;))

Lol yeah we better refrain ourselves from giving spoilers :)) I was wondering if they would make Saeroy wearing that chestnust costume, and turned out he really did xD So.. How about that another costume on halloween? It's gonna be funny X))) 

That father and son moments, Park Saeroy crying scene. I'm being emo for the 100th time :tears::tears::tears:

I didn't know that after slapping that particular woman, JYS said sorry but then followed with that little evil grin. Damn this girl was so scary and had no guilty feeling :joy:

What do you mean? The trailer is not available in your country? How about the preview? I missed the preview. I couldn't stream to JTBC. It kept asking me to refresh the page :crazy:Anyone experienced the same thing? 

Edit : lmfao guys, i just found out that today my device was actually connected with vpn. Like almost all day. That's why i could open the trailer on youtube without problem. Just now, i wanted to watch it again and i was surprised that it's not available in my country. Soon i realized my vpn was off :))) silly me X)) But still, it doesn't work for streaming though :crazy:

It’s seriously hard to talk about teaser/trailer when you know plot points right now. I can only comment on visuals, music and acting;)))

Too many dyed hair and it would look like an anime cosplay xD They already embraced a lot of hip, youngster, crazy and even silly aspects of the characters. For adaptation it’s definitely a good thing to add some realism into the characters and make them much more reliable. For Jo Yi Seo to have dyed hair in her character 100%, but it’s nicer to have reserved Oh Soo Ah looking more “normal”, than her orange haired original;)) They even rightfully changed JGW’s hair after he grew up and become part of his dad’s company. 

Their father and son duo second time is going to break my heart :tears:

I didn’t try to stream JTBC channel yet... I should probably xD

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

What do you mean? The trailer is not available in your country? How about the preview? I missed the preview. I couldn't stream to JTBC. It kept asking me to refresh the page :crazy:Anyone experienced the same thing? 

Edit : lmfao guys, i just found out that today my device was actually connected with vpn. Like almost all day. That's why i could open the trailer on youtube without problem. Just now, i wanted to watch it again and i was surprised that it's not available in my country. Soon i realized my vpn was off :))) silly me X)) But still, it doesn't work for streaming though :crazy:

my vpn didn’t help me to watch it on youtube^_^

fanart 

• Awesome 3

Kwon Nara Talks About Upcoming Drama With Park Seo Joon + Why She Feels Like An Idol Trainee Again

Kwon Nara Talks About Upcoming Drama With Park Seo Joon + Why She Feels Like An Idol Trainee Again

Jan 25, 2020
by E. Cha

In a recent interview and pictorial for Marie Claire magazine, Kwon Nara discussed her acting career and her upcoming drama.

The idol-turned-actress will be starring in JTBC’s “Itaewon Class,” a drama adaptation of the hit webtoon of the same name, as the first love of Park Seo Joon‘s character Park Sae Roy.

When asked about her experience filming the drama and whether she was worried about living up to the original webtoon, Kwon Nara shared, “Although I still feel a lot of pressure to do a good job, I’m really enjoying filming the drama, thanks to the cast and crew that work with me on set.”

As for her ultimate goal as an actress, she declared, “I want to be an actress that people enjoy working with.”

Spoiler

Kwon-Nara-3.jpeg

Kwon Nara originally debuted as an idol in 2012, as a member of the group Hello Venus. The star revealed that as embarking on a new career as an actress has reminded her of her time as an idol trainee, unexpectedly making her feel young again.

“Nowadays, I’m working as hard at my acting as I did during my trainee days, when I was dreaming of debuting [as an idol],” she explained. “It feels like the beginning of a second youth.”

Spoiler

Kwon-Nara-2.jpeg

“Itaewon Class” premieres on January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

credit: soompi

fanart 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

On 1/24/2020 at 7:22 PM, Anjalifairy said:

@AsveriaPSJ Idk, haven't got any clue yet from IG. Maybe nothing's new :))

Btw, Jo Yiseo must be a leather collector. She wore leather almost all the time in trailer X)) Not complaining though, she got the swag and looked much cooler with it :blush:

I would like to borrow all her clothes... In fact, I would like to borrow all their clothes, including Park Saeroy’s lol They all suit my taste :joy:

On 1/24/2020 at 7:55 PM, serenilmauve said:

Turns out my brain didn’t work properly after all XD 

lol, stop it :lol:

Btw, did that Jangga CEO asked OSA to get closer with PSR? :worried:

@serenilmauve awesome gifs, as always :heart: Such a pretty look to the tower :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

lol, stop it :lol:

@serenilmauve awesome gifs, as always :heart: Such a pretty look to the tower :love:

ok xD

We need translation first, because there is also some thing I'm curious about;) 

ikr :wub:

ith-21.gif

Spoiler

irh-ss03.gif

ith-ss4.gif

credit:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

202001261012538010-2-20200126101714778.j

202001261012538010-3-20200126101714786.j

202001261012538010-5-20200126101714822.j

Spoiler

202001261012538010-4-20200126101714800.j

202001261012538010-6-20200126101714839.j

202001261012538010-7-20200126101714851.j

202001261012538010-8-20200126101714860.j

202001261012538010-9-20200126101714876.j

BTS cuts :love:

Source : Newsen

Chris Lyon gif. D-5!

12 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

I would like to borrow all her clothes... In fact, I would like to borrow all their clothes, including Park Saeroy’s lol They all suit my taste :joy:

Ikr.. I like their street style so much :love:

Spoiler

Jang Daehee asks Sooah to find out Danbam's marketing strategy as it's getting more popular and crowded with customers. Well, basically Saeroy and Sooah are pretty close as old friends. It's just now she has certain intention to dig up some useful information from him. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, And More Hint At Unique Synergy Behind The Scenes Of “Itaewon Class”

Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, And More Hint At Unique Synergy Behind The Scenes Of “Itaewon Class”

Jan 26, 2020
by L. Kim

JTBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Itaewon Class” has shared some behind-the-scenes photos of its lead actors on set!

“Itaewon Class” is based on a webtoon of the same name and tells the story of young people brought together by their stubbornness and passion as they chase after their dreams in Itaewon.

The actors’ energetic behind-the-scenes work is raising expectations. First off, Park Seo Joon is completely focused on his script, his hard effort allowing him to be perfectly in sync with his new role as Park Sae Roy. The actor brightens the set with his warm smile and eagerly shows his dedication and affection for the new drama.

Spoiler

park-seo-joon2.jpg

Kim Da Mi, who takes the role of a highly intelligent sociopath named Jo Yi Seo, studies her script during break. When she is not portraying her mysterious character with a dark aura, she makes the set shine with her smiles. This is her first drama since her acting debut, and she will attract viewers with her unique personality and charm.

Spoiler

kim-da-mi.jpg

Veteran actor Yoo Jae Myung emits his character’s charisma and dignity with just a cool glance. In order to portray the merciless chairman Jang Dae Hee of a corporate food company, he leads the drama with his experienced acting that does not miss out on small details such as the attire, make-up, speech, and facial expressions.

Spoiler

yoo-jae-myung.jpg

Kwon Nara causes excitement with her heart-racing smile as she summons the fresh memory of first love with her portrayal of Oh Soo Ah, the first love of Park Sae Roy. Between filming intervals, she checks her script to not miss out on any details. Viewers are looking forward to the changes she will make as an actress with her new role.

Spoiler

kwon-nara1.jpg

The production crew commented, “The actors are the key point and the reason to anticipate ‘Itaewon Class,’ which has returned as a drama. The passionate performances and synergies of the reliable actors will be perfect beyond your imagination. They have recreated the characters and made them different from the original webtoon by adding their own styles. Please watch as the actors turn your expectations into certainty.”

“Itaewon Class” premieres January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST, taking over the time slot previously occupied by “Chocolate.”

credit: soompi

• Like 3

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Those bts photos seriously awesome;) From smiling PSJ and Kwon Nara to cute Kim Dami with her messed up from dancing hair;)))

KDM is so cute with that messy hair. I guess she danced so hard in the club :)))

Guys helppp, now i really like the last OST from that 5 minutes trailer. I've been humming the melody all day even though i have no idea about the lyrics at all. :lol: I'm so eager to hear the full version now. I think it's gonna be a good song :wub:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

KDM is so cute with that messy hair. I guess she danced so hard in the club :)))

Guys helppp, now i really like the last OST from that 5 minutes trailer. I've been humming the melody all day even though i have no idea about the lyrics at all. :lol: I'm so eager to hear the full version now. I think it's gonna be a good song :wub:

Honestly, before promotional cycle started and I read webtoon, based on just some photos that I saw, I thought that they would give it more hip-hop vibe, but now I think the kinda soft-rockish style mixed with our usual k-drama sound that they choose for the drama suits Itaewon Class and characters more. For me personally based on my experience nowadays and during my school days “hip-hop” was more about “cool kids” rather than “misfits” and characters in IC more misfits in society, despite dressing very stylish and contemporary to a lot of youngsters:

Spoiler

ex-convict with just middle school diploma, sociopath, transgender, ex-gang member with violence issues, foreigner, estranged rich kid with abusive father and brother. 

They don’t belong with society where they’re living, but that’s why they become each-others best support. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Honestly, before promotional cycle started and I read webtoon, based on just some photos that I saw, I thought that they would give it more hip-hop vibe, but now I think the kinda soft-rockish style mixed with our usual k-drama sound that they choose for the drama suits Itaewon Class and characters more. For me personally based on my experience nowadays and during my school days “hip-hop” was more about “cool kids” rather than “misfits” and characters in IC more misfits in society, despite dressing very stylish and contemporary to a lot of youngsters:

Hide contents

ex-convict with just middle school diploma, sociopath, transgender, ex-gang member with violence issues, foreigner, estranged rich kid with abusive father and brother. 

They don’t belong with society where they’re living, but that’s why they become each-others best support. 

From that trailer, at least i noticed they hinted us 3 OSTs. The first one sounds like a boygroup vocalist would sing, idk whether it's pop or RnB? The 2nd one is that female vocalist, i liked that one the most before i realized that the last one is actually my kind of song :)) Omg.. They better release it as soon as possible bcs the chorus is so addictive for me :lol:

Now you mention it, isn't it so cool how they're destined to meet each other, while each of them has a painful background but they don't give it up? I think there will be much good moral lesson from the story escpecially for young people :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

From that trailer, at least i noticed they hinted us 3 OSTs. The first one sounds like a boygroup vocalist would sing, idk whether it's pop or RnB? The 2nd one is that female vocalist, i liked that one the most before i realized that the last one is actually my kind of song :)) Omg.. They better release it as soon as possible bcs the chorus is so addictive for me :lol:

Now you mention it, isn't it so cool how they're destined to meet each other, while each of them has a painful background but they don't give it up? I think there will be much good moral lesson from the story escpecially for young people :)

We also have small opening song. I don't know if they recorded just that part or it's a full song. Plus they hinted another one in 3rd teaser. I guess they also implying based on the trailer, that first song more PSR/OSA and second PSR/JYS. 

Agree about second one. It's that type of songs where even if you don't know or understand lyrics/language something about them makes you imagine young adults fighting for their dreams and learning to overcome hardships. 

They promised even deeper story compared to webtoon, so I'm putting a lot of expectations on them being able to showcase us every single DamBam members' story;)))

• Like 3