[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

5 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Not sure though. I read it on wikipedia she's 1,71m XD But i agree with you, i think she's even taller than that :rolleyes:

I wouldn’t believe everything written about the celebrities height on wiki :joy:

Chris Lyon took a picture with Park Seojoon’s coffeetruck support)))) That means everyone still filming the drama :blush:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Watch: Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, And More Immerse Themselves Into Their Roles For “Itaewon Class”

Jan 21, 2020
by S. Nam

The actors of JTBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Itaewon Class” (literal title) are fired up in a new behind-the-scenes video!

“Itaewon Class” is based on a webtoon of the same name and tells the story of youths who fight against an unfair world with determination and style. The drama will follow a group of people as they chase after freedom and open up new businesses in Itaewon.

The behind-the-scenes video begins with Park Seo Joon feeling awkward in front of the camera as he says, “I feel like I’ve become a YouTuber.” Kim Da Mi also asks, “Will this keep filming?” The two actors make small talk as Park Seo Joon asks, “Did you bleach your hair?” Kim Da Mi explains, “I bleached it, and I also dyed it.” Yoo Jae Myung soon joins them and expresses his surprise at the camera, prompting Park Seo Joon to comment, “It feels as if it’s inspecting us.”

Park Seo Joon talks about his character Park Sae Roy, saying, “He has determination, and he is a character who shows his persistence and honesty.” Kim Da Mi shares that her character Jo Yi Seo is a sociopath. The behind-the-scenes video also introduces Yoo Jae Myung who will be playing Jang Dae Hee, the merciless and cold head of the food conglomerate Jang Ga, and Kwon Nara who will be playing Park Sae Roy’s first love Oh Soo Ah.

The actors are also joined by the webtoon author, Jo Kwang Jin, who watches as the actors passionately dive into their roles during the script reading. Among the actors are Kim Dong Hee, who will play Jang Dae Hee’s second son Jang Geun Soo, Ahn Bo Hyun, who will play Jang Dae Hee’s first son Jang Geun Won, and Kim Hye Eun, who will play Jang Ga’s executive director Kang Min Jung. Ryu Kyung Soo and Lee Joo Young will play Choi Seung Kwon and Ma Hyun Yi, respectively, who are both employees of Dan Bam. The video also hints at a new character that wasn’t in the original story.

“Itaewon Class” will premiere on January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teaser here!

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1378369wpp/watch-park-seo-joon-kim-da-mi-and-more-immerse-themselves-into-their-roles-for-itaewon-class

• Like 3

“Itaewon Class” Shares Preview Of Park Seo Joon’s New Business And Employees

“Itaewon Class” Shares Preview Of Park Seo Joon’s New Business And Employees

Jan 22, 2020
by R. Jun

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Itaewon Class” has revealed new stills of cast members Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, Kim Dong Hee, Ryu Kyung Soo, and Lee Joo Young.

“Itaewon Class” is based on a webtoon of the same name and tells the story of young people brought together by their stubbornness and passion as they chase after their dreams in Itaewon.

In the new stills, we see the young employees of Dan Bam, a new food stall business by Park Sae Roy (played by Park Seo Joon). Despite being labeled a middle school graduate and an ex-convict, Park Sae Roy pays no mind and fearlessly jumps into entrepreneurship.

Kim Da Mi plays Jo Yi Seo, the manager of Dan Bam. She’s a highly intelligent sociopath with an IQ of 162 who has a dark aura hidden behind an innocent appearance. Kim Dong Hee plays Jang Geun Soo, the second son of CEO Jang Dae Hee (played by Yoo Jae Myung) who has had a crush on Jo Yi Seo since they were students, and Ryu Kyung Soo is Choi Seung Kwon, a former gang member who now works at Dan Bam.

A source from the drama said, “Please look forward to the chemistry of the Dan Bam family, at the center of which stands Park Seo Joon’s Park Sae Roy. The young team’s passion with which they work to become the best will be exhilarating to watch.”

“Itaewon Class” premieres January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST, taking over the time slot previously occupied by “Chocolate.”

itaewon-class1.jpg

credit: soompi

• Like 3

20 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Correct me, if I’m wrong, but this time it says, that coffeetruck was sent by someone from production company? 

It's from Director Kang Min Gu. He's also a screenwiter (based on google) :lol:

Screenshot-2020-01-22-12-44-09-25.png

Screenshot-2020-01-22-12-52-13-04.png

Where is Danbam? :tears: 

Probably they're moving to another place as an upgraded Danbam while the business getting bigger (?) Or they've completely finished filming in Danbam set (?) :rolleyes:

Cr. chu.0220,  j_k_ran instastories

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

It's from Director Kang Min Gu. He's also a screenwiter (based on google) :lol:

Where is Danbam? :tears: 

Probably they're moving to another place as an upgraded Danbam while the business getting bigger (?) Or they've completely finished filming in Danbam set (?) :rolleyes:

Cr. chu.0220,  j_k_ran instastories

Oh, I don’t know him;))

Well, I guess they done with DanBam scenes. And now deep in filming second part of the story;)

Also, can I say, that I really like the way Oh Soo Ah is touching Park Sae Roy’s hair;) She is like “ah, nice too see your chestnut head again, friend” :lol:

And D-9(!)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Also, can I say, that I really like the way Oh Soo Ah is touching Park Sae Roy’s hair;) She is like “ah, nice too see your chestnut head again, friend” :lol:

And D-9(!)

I know it’s bad, but I’m seriously gonna ship Park Sae Roy with both girls :bawling:

@serenilmauve Oh, I missed, that they also shared link lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Ah so they really made a version which Saeroy wearing glasses, why they didn't use it as official poster?! It's more like webtoon version tho :rolleyes: 

2 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

I know it’s bad, but I’m seriously gonna ship Park Sae Roy with both girls :bawling:

Me too. Now i'm confused with myself :'))

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Me too. Now i'm confused with myself :'))

I like that her gesture basically something like equivalent of guy petting girl’s head, that’s so popular in our k-dramas;) You can bet, that Park Sae Roy’s heart skipped a beat for sure xD 

• Like 3