[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

On 1/18/2020 at 1:28 PM, serenilmauve said:

They expanded PSR's school part. 

Hide contents

In the webtoon he was expelled from his school in the first day. I wonder if in drama they decided to expand it for couple more days/weeks or everything happened in a long first school day and at the end of that day PSR just snaps. All that holding water and his injured leg probably due to the part of ongoing bullying in the school. 

Spoiler

Probably it happened in a long first school day. But they just developed/added the bullying part to make it more dramatic i guess :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Another translated part:))) Soooo sweeet:love:

@Anjalifairy, seriously cute, she is so charming :glasses: I think she definitely has a bright future ahead with so many charms and acting chops))))

@Anjalifairy, @serenilmauve When they showed in the trailer Jo Yiseo and Park Saeroy running (also thanks for gifs;)) they just looked so unique, different, unusual. As I said before, I can’t say I watch a lot of dramas, so for me their couple has that “something new” type of vibe in terms of how they styled))))

@serenilmauve yeah, Ahn Bohyun looks so tall in that frame lol Was he always that tall? :joy:

Also thanks God, they choose an actor who is the same age as Park Seojoon and not someone who is a decade younger to play his peer :joy: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

56 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Another translated part:))) Soooo sweeet:love:

@Anjalifairy, seriously cute, she is so charming :glasses: I think she definitely has a bright future ahead with so many charms and acting chops))))

@Anjalifairy, @serenilmauve When they showed in the trailer Jo Yiseo and Park Saeroy running (also thanks for gifs;)) they just looked so unique, different, unusual. As I said before, I can’t say I watch a lot of dramas, so for me their couple has that “something new” type of vibe in terms of how they styled))))

@serenilmauve yeah, Ahn Bohyun looks so tall in that frame lol Was he always that tall? :joy:

Also thanks God, they choose an actor who is the same age as Park Seojoon and not someone who is a decade younger to play his peer :joy: 

Ikr.. I second you about everything you said about these two :heart: Tbh, this combination kinda unexpected for me in the beginning, but who knows they look so good together and exude a unique vibes :wub:

Ahn Bo Hyun is indeed tall. So if KDM standing between them, they might be towering her XD But actually KDM is not that short though. 

Yeah, they both are 88 liners :blush: I thought Ryu Kyung Soo was the oldest among them, turns out he was born in 1992 X))) 

• Like 3

Park Seo Joon Transforms Back Into High School Student For New Drama “Itaewon Class”

Jan 20, 2020
by L. Kim

Park Seo Joon is spotted wearing a high school uniform in the latest stills of JTBC’s “Itaewon Class!”

The upcoming drama is based on the popular webtoon of the same name and tells the story of young people brought together by stubbornness, passion, and youthful bravado. They begin their small revolt against an unreasonable society in the streets of Itaewon as they chase after their dreams and the freedom to live their lives as they want.

Park Seo Joon stars as Park Sae Roy, a passionate entrepreneur who opens up the restaurant Dan Bam in Itaewon with the help of his friends and challenges the food industry conglomerate Jang Ga in the process.

In the newest stills, Park Sae Roy is a high school student who just transferred to the school. Despite his pure and gentle face, his eyes are full of unusual spirit. Although he doesn’t have much, he is not ashamed of his convictions. The photos show him about to run into trouble already on his first day at the new school.

park-seo-joon.jpg

Park Seo Joon, who is known for his impressive acting in all productions, will make a perfect transformation into Park Sae Roy, adding his own color to the original character from the webtoon.

The production crew commented, “The past of Park Sae Roy, who starts his takeover of Itaewon due to his convictions, is a point that causes change in his character that leads the first half of the drama, so please don’t miss out on the first broadcast. You can look forward to Park Seo Joon’s passionate performance that maximizes Park Sae Roy’s emotions.”

“Itaewon Class” premieres on January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teaser here!

Source

https://www.soompi.com/article/1378074wpp/park-seo-joon-transforms-back-into-high-school-student-for-new-drama-itaewon-class

I'm being emo again seeing Park Saeroy in his school uniform :tears:, maybe bcs

Spoiler

I know it all started there. All his bitter and painful life :tears:

The real chefs in SK are also anticipating DanBam opening in Itaewon :joy:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

More foodtruck support for Park Seo Joon 

21 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Ikr.. I second you about everything you said about these two :heart: Tbh, this combination kinda unexpected for me in the beginning, but who knows they look so good together and exude a unique vibes :wub:

Ahn Bo Hyun is indeed tall. So if KDM standing between them, they might be towering her XD But actually KDM is not that short though. 

Yeah, they both are 88 liners :blush: I thought Ryu Kyung Soo was the oldest among them, turns out he was born in 1992 X))) 

They will tower her lol But I think Kwon Nara would survive standing between them))) She is seriously tall. I think maybe even taller than me. 

20 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy for me Ryu Kyung Soo forever will be a guy, who refused to give PSJ’s character Ki Joon in Midnight Runners more sausages XD 

Ah, so he played that guy? lol I still remember poor Ki Joon having like pile of rice and just two tiny sausages on his plate :joy:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

13 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

They will tower her lol But I think Kwon Nara would survive standing between them))) She is seriously tall. I think maybe even taller than me. 

Ah, so he played that guy? lol I still remember poor Ki Joon having like pile of rice and just two tiny sausages on his plate :joy:

Kwon Nara is 1,71 m. Kim Dami is 1,70 m right? 

Lol and he was the one who cut Ki Joon's hair carelessly without pattern :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Kwon Nara is 1,71 m. Kim Dami is 1,70 m right? 

Lol and he was the one who cut Ki Joon's hair carelessly without pattern :lol:

I think she is at least 175 cm. But I need girls first stand next to each other to compare:))

Ki Joon suffered a lot in that movie lol So, it’s another reunion between Park Seojoon and his movie co-stars))))

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

That comments about DanBam's owners class B)

I would like them to open DanBam the same way FFMW opened Namil bar;))) 

Like making it a tourist spot? ^_^

52 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

I think she is at least 175 cm. But I need girls first stand next to each other to compare:))

Not sure though. I read it on wikipedia she's 1,71m XD But i agree with you, i think she's even taller than that :rolleyes:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Like making it a tourist spot? ^_^

Kinda;)) I couldn’t visit Namil bar in Busan, but DanBam restobar in Seoul would’ve been nice;)) But this is just wishful thinking. Too many works goes into managing that kind of things;)) 

I think I should focus more towards the drama and plot xD 

On 1/19/2020 at 5:02 PM, Anjalifairy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Probably it happened in a long first school day. But they just developed/added the bullying part to make it more dramatic i guess :rolleyes:

Spoiler

It’s just the fact that he is wearing/not wearing his jacket moments confusing me for now;)) But I think it would be really nice on their part to stretch a bit first day to make the point about both PSR and JDW, as well as establish PSR relationship with OSA.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Kinda;)) I couldn’t visit Namil bar in Busan, but DanBam restobar in Seoul would’ve been nice;)) But this is just wishful thinking. Too many works goes into managing that kind of things;)) 

I think I should focus more towards the drama and plot xD 

Reveal hidden contents

It’s just the fact that he is wearing/not wearing his jacket moments confusing me for now;)) But I think it would be really nice on their part to stretch a bit first day to make the point about both PSR and JDW, as well as establish PSR relationship with OSA.

Yeah, at least its location in Seoul is more reachable ^_^ It's definitely on my list if i could go to SK one day :D

Spoiler

Probably the moment he took off his jacket was after everything happened that day including that pouring water on himself incident, that's why he's not wearing jacket. And then he was expelled from school. Look at those sad eyes though :tears: 

Again, it's just my speculation X)) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Hide contents

He was wearing jacket, when he hit JDW, but in principal’s room (?) he was without jacket. Plus between hitting JDW and meeting his father (?) he somehow injured his leg. 

Spoiler

I guess hitting JGW and pouring water incident happened at the same time in a row somehow. And the fact that he's without jacket in principal's rooms did make sense bcs it's probably soaking wet. However, i'm not sure about his injured leg part though whether it's part of the first day school bullying or not :rolleyes:

I hope everyone doesn't take my theory too seriously X)) 

• Like 3