[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

@ari_bian, regarding this declaration:

“I can’t imagine Danbam without you”

it is indeed very selfish and telling words from SRY.  Keke!  :D  danbam is a name that he hope he can have cos his nights are bitter.  So he yearned for sweet nights.  And he cannot imagine his sweet nights without SY.  

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

TIME JUMP LETS GOOOOO!!!

KIM DA MI NEW LOOKS 100/100

THAT SLAP 200/100

PARK SEO JOON AND KIM DAMI together 99999999/100

Who?

When?

Where?

I mean the slap, why i didn't see ..did I've miss the crucial scene..:(

Obviously Seroy loves thesmartshorthired girl whom get beaten 2 times from the old slime fox:persevere:

Can't wait how PSR will revenue and solidify IC business, like he always said DB core business is about people, so he need to led IC and his team to growth DB more down to reality and not to make rush decision, therefore get cheated by GS and half blinded by his feelings toward SA, i believe he is the  leader who's understand  the nature of human as social being , people respond to environment we life in,  good people put in bad environment are capable to doing bad things, people who may have done bad things put in good environment are capable of becoming remarkable,trustworthy and valuables contributor, this way leadership is matter, leadership set a culture , leaders are responsible to overseeing the situation in which people are asked to work, and the people will act in accordance with that culture. Nevertheless SR is great man with strong holds leadership.

And in spand a week i got to knew the good meaningful poem :love:

One from WWIF "to the daffodils " and today is " I am Diamond " from IC.

Wow what  a beautiful week.

Have healthy days  everyone 

Happy Women day to all strong women's in the world.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

@ari_bian, regarding this declaration:

“I can’t imagine Danbam without you”

it is indeed very selfish and telling words from SRY.  Keke!  :D  danbam is a name that he hope he can have cos his nights are bitter.  So he yearned for sweet nights.  And he cannot imagine his sweet nights without SY.  

@tok-soompiPfft. Exactly hehe... I always thought that Yi Seo need to read between the lines with Sae Ro Yi because that is just how he is, good thing my girl Yi Seo is smart and can crack Sae Ro Yi’s hidden code ;)

While Yi Seo’s strategy of being direct and straightforward with him is also quite good because Sae Ro Yi needs something like that too as he is not very quick to receive subtle hints, he needs a frontal attack hahaha...

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

It was fun talking about chestnut and wildcat couple for next week. :lol:

I see that both are moving to their new office. He's a CEO. I guess they win the pub contest and got the investment as the real estate grandma promised. Now we're going to see SR in his formal suit looking so dashing :wub:

SR is wavered everytime YS tells she loves him. That is why he say "너/you" like he knows YS is intentionally playing with his weak heart with that love confession. 

• Like 6

Hey guys.. throwing a random question here.. if you are imaginary bff with the main 4 characters and have a full view of what's going on like a viewer, what would be your advice to each of them for their own sake? And at which point would you give that advice?

While I understand why SA wanted Saeroyi to quit because she knows how evil the chairman can be and didn't want him to get hurt, it also marks why I ship YS with Saeyori. YS is fearless and rather than stepping back, she's willing to push forward. I think that's why Saeroyi looked at YS proudly when she admitted her fault but also didn't use guilt to crawl back or stay stuck in her feelings but became even more determined to overcome the challenge and moved on. While there's no doubt she's in Danbam for Saeyori,  she takes her role as manager seriously and looks out for the other members. She didn't use her feelings to influence the decisions of others or sway her duties as a manager. This was right after he was told to quit by SA by using his feelings for her to so YS's determination probably stood out to him more right then.

Saeroyi has never given up on his principles and goals. He's fearless and willing to push forward until he reaches his goals. The one that has actually stood by him and his goals is YS. SA has been all talk but YS has proved by her actions. 

• Like 8

2020-03-09-0-17-50.png

From #1 to #7 all Itaewon Class characters (most searched on Naver)

#1 Jo Yi Seo

#2 Ma Hyun Yi

#3 Park Sae Roy

#4 Jung Gun Soo

#5 Jung Gun Won

#6 Kim Tonu

#7 Oh Soo Ah

img.gif

Spoiler

it11-12.gif

Spoiler

it11-10.gif

it11-13.gif

it11-14.gif

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

16 hours ago, ari_bian said:

Sae Ro Yi is also doing his own planting seeds and nurturing lol I mean he started it, let’s see what he had said to Yi Seo so far:

- you are impressive

- Because I need you

- What upsets me is you who I thought is on my side aka I want you on my side

- If you don’t like the name then I will not choose it

- You are not mean and coldhearted

- She is my partner

- I know everything about her

- Because you are the one I trust the most

and last but not least “I can’t imagine Danbam without you”

That last line perhaps....pushed YS ... beyond the point of no-return.  :)

Some questions...

YS and Granny together is suspicious... is there a deeper connection?
And the mob boss...like Granny, is he a friend or foe... unless he was just another furniture in the early ep... will he reappear?

The psy war (mind game) now playing on his thick-shelled Chestnut head... is pleasantly entertaining.  Got to love the mischief smile... after delivering the unexpected "Sarangae" blow from way yonder. 

His stunned...deafening silence only betrayed any effort to shield his delicate heart.  It seems resistance is futile... he can't hide from the relentless nutcracker.   :P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Deepakmahajan

I'm not sure either.

Prison = 2 years.

Deep sea fishing = 7 years.

2 + 7 = 9 years.

Assuming SR + SA first meeting right after 7 years was around the end of 2015 because after that there was a scene where Yiseo celebrated the new year 2016. Starting from 2016 until now, we can only assume how much time has passed. Maybe around 1 or 2 years. so total consumed time is about 10 or 11 years. For the time skip, I predicted before they will jump to 2020, so maybe in about 3 years? but what makes me confused is the prologue in episode 1 where Yiseo got counseling. Right after that scene, we went back to 15 years ago right? It means, if we have currently passed 10 or 11 years, that scene must be in 2020, but yiseo hair is still short. So probably the time skip will be the same as in webtoon, 7 years(?) Aah i have no idea! Sorry if it doesnt answer your question, but instead makes you even more confused :joy::lol:

@Ameera Dka

You mean the poem in hangul? 

Spoiler

나는 돌덩이.
I’m a rock.
뜨겁게 지져봐라.
Go ahead and sear me. 
나는 움직이지 않는 덩 이.
I won’t budge an inch because i'm a rock. 
거세게 때려봐라 나는 단단한 돌덩이.
Go ahead and beat me up. I’m a solid rock. 
깊은 어둠에 가 둬봐라. 
Go ahead and leave me in darkness.
나는 홀로 빛나는돌덩이.
I’m a rock that will shine all alone.

부서지고, 재가 되고, 썩어버리는 섭리마저 거부하리.
I don’t break, ash, nor decay as I go against nature’s way.
살아남는 나. 
I survive.
나는 다이아.
I'm a diamond. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

JYS accepting rejection & going back to work instantly because she didn't want to let SRY to struggle/do it alone really shows the dynamic between SRY & JYS and how much he depends on her & how much she really genuinely cares about him, especially that phone call scene infront of SA. SRY telling JYS to 'trust him' when she said sorry as he told SA to basically flip off. I like that JYS said she will continue to like him even if he doesnt feel the same way & not let her feelings mesh in with work/ask for anything in return. SRY not firing her because he needs her even though JYS insisted if her presence makes him uncomfortable. 

I like the juxtaposition between the first time JYS tells she loves SRY vs the 'I Love You' on the phone call. The first time, SRY was taken back/blindsided by the whole ordeal & didnt now how to react which proceeds into rejection. He wasnt aware of her feelings at at all but now he knows. The reaction to JYS during that phone call from Jeju was much more different, he was gobsmacked lol. The nuance in his face reads almost shy/flustered. Plus, JYS left from afar to help him. Like they say, 'abscence makes the heart grows fonder'. SRY must not be used to someone telling that they love him (besides his dad),especially romantically & so openly. JYS is so bold, casually saying she likes/loves him in the timeskip lol. 

I'm ready to see SRY & JYS clad all in black together as head of Danbam/IC similar to their appearance at the show's 2nd Conference.

• Like 5