[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

@tok-soompi i don’t agree with jo yiseo manipulating jang gunsoo.she clearly said to him,she is just kidding first time and second time she even more clearly said,that she likes saeroy like crazy and don’t want him to stand in her way.basically two times she told him no.gunsoo maybe remembers only first talk,but audience should never forget second.his jealousy turning him into someone unpleasant.people blame oh sooah for working for killers.gunsoo knowing everything and one time being close to saeroy doing exactly same thing.

• Like 4

Alright watch it all and i understand now

Btw its up on netflix. 

I saw the last scene and the translation for preview first.

Ouch. Prepare your tears.

And soo ah asking saeroyi to come back to her. Wow this is really amazing twist after twist

This new geumsoo is so bad lol

And idk but this is seems like the scene after time jump but without the notable time jump?

• Like 1

@Samuel Yohanes what's happening in webtoon after time jump happening basically right now. They're not going to season 2. They just making time jump a bit later, but most things they're showing happened in webtoon. Including preview. He is specifically as I see leaving for after time jump only one(two) major thing. 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Samuel Yohanes what's happening in webtoon after time jump happening basically right now. They're not going to season 2. They just making time jump a bit later, but most things they're showing happened in webtoon. Including preview. He is specifically as I see leaving for after time jump only one(two) major thing. 

Yeah i just realized about the scene because i just watch it full now.

All the scene is actually from the time jump but not in the actual time jump like the webtoon.

So for those who wonder. The difference

Spoiler

In webtoon there is a time jump after geum won goes to jail.

PSR IC company going well and they all had good times. 

And Geum soo come back from overseas study?? And got picked up by soo ah. 

And then yeah the meeting together happen and it is the same just like what happen here. 

But before it is around the time geum won almost got out of jail. But in the drama it is just like a month or something after he enter jail.

And yeah the heartbreaking scene and Yi seo will go to hawaii(?) For an escape after the confession. But later PSR will call her first and i guess he really need her and yeah things happen.

Thanks for pointing it out i just realize it lol

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Whats wrong with the writter?????

Is he going for season 2????

This scene never happened in webtoon at all.

And whats up with the preview.

Considering the buzz this drama make and how successful the run is i dont shocked if they go season 2 on the time jump but that would be really naughty of the writter.

And.as far as i remember the time jump had like half the story remaining. And this already ep 11 to 12 and no sign of jump yet.

Wow i dont understand what the writter is trying to do with this. Can he wrap up everything in just 5 episode??? I dont think its possible. Are they ditching the time jump? But it is one of the important part to play for danbam growth. And it is still at 2017 so why no going to 2020 it is so weird

Btw its up on netflix. 

I saw the last scene and the translation for preview first.

Ouch. Prepare your tears.

And soo ah asking saeroyi to come back to her. Wow this is really amazing twist after twist

This new geumsoo is so bad lol

And idk but this is seems like the scene after time jump but without the notable time jump?

Use spoiler tag for your post if u r going to use spoilers.  U ruined the episode for me.

Thats why there is spoiler tag. Edit it please for other users  . MY EXPERIENCE got ruined. Atleast others will be spared 

[SPOIL] POST [/SPOIL]

Its SPOILER instead of spoil in capitals. I used spoil so it doesnt hide it. . And you can understand it. USE SPOILER not spoil and please edit your post. Use it at start of your post and end of your post in capitals

• Like 1

Just now, Deepakmahajan said:

Use spoiler tag for your post if u r going to use spoilers.  U ruined the episode for me.

Thats why there is spoiler tag. Edit it please for other users  . MY EXPERIENCE got ruined. Atleast others will be spared 

Reveal hidden contents

YOUR POST

My bad i delete it and spoiler it.

I am sorry :(

• Like 2

Kim Da mi

Spoiler

:tears: she is just so good!!  As i guess? SY already calculated and knew her chance is slim for now but GS just ruin it.  Thus this heartbreak is difficult to avoid.  GS has warn SRY not to go after YS.  He is so right.

• Like 8

After hard Jangga filled episodes we now got our DanBam focus related episodes. So many stuff happened to our IC family. 
Last scene as I expected broke my heart. That’s why you need truly strong actors. I’m just so thankful, that Kim Da Mi is part of the cast and I always knew, that I stan very talented actor B) (sorry, inner fangirl :D Can you blame me though? :P)  
Gun Soo is going overboard. I’m very curious to read comments about him tomorrow and compare them to comments about Jo Yi Seo and Oh Soo Ah. I think it will be interesting comparison regardless what people will write xD

P.S. I just still can’t deal with Park Sae Roy being pure as a snow xD It’s like second role when Seo Jun playing total innocent man-child at this point xD It proves though how hard Sae Roy was focused on this revenge and how deeply hurt he was by his past. No one should ever expect him to be forgiving and understanding of people, who made him burn inside for 10 long years.

Spoiler

P.S.S. But I loved that Jo Yi Seo’s face, when she released about to whom belongs his first kiss lmfao 

• Like 7

Scenes from after the time skip seem to have been moved forward. I don't know how to feel about that tbh. With only five episode left I wonder if they'll cut things out

Edited by alexaze
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, alexaze said:

Scenes from after the time skip seem to have been moved forward. I don't know how to feel about that tbh. With only five episode left I wonder if they'll cut things out

If not adding, they're not cutting anything in terms of plot progression;) 5 episodes is plenty of time, especially for what is left. 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3

PSR is such a man's man. Putting that JYS in her place like nobody's business over and over again. The focus, determination and straightforwardness of this guy is something to behold. She once called herself Zhuge Liang. Zhuge Liang never overstepped his personal boundaries even though he was even given permission to do so on Liu Bei's dying bed - unlike this girl. Zhuge Liang also fought an uphill battle he frankly had no chance to win once Shu lost Jingzhou - just like this girl.

• Unamused 1
  • Confused 3

Idk what it is but it feels like this drama has lost its momentum. But gosh my heart breaks for dear Yi Seo..:bawling: she deserves better.. well at least there's Geun Soo LoL. Then again the heart wants what it wants tsk:sleepy:  you just can't make someone love you when they don't. 

• Like 3

I like how this drama is breaking boundaries and showing the growth of side characters. The trans character getting surgery and showing it on tv in a conservative country is quite a big deal. This drama has really done many new things in k drama world. I like it. Also time is moving because it takes time to recover from such major surgery. So even if they have postponed time skip, they are moving time in different way.

• Like 4

Finished episode 11.

Spoiler

The ending where SRY rejects JYS was truly heartbreaking.  It was courageous of her to confess her feelings after Plan A went so badly, but I think the timing of such a confession was not good given the situation.  I think maybe where I am starting to struggle with the show is SYR's total lack of awareness.  It stretches the limits of my belief that he could be so clueless as to how people feel.  He is obviously focused on his plans for revenge, but goodness gracious, I can't belief he is so unaware that he had no clue as to how JYS had developed feelings for him.

Is it me or has this series gone to the point where no one is going to be happy?  I hope we see the episodes bend back to be more positive soon.

Kim Tony finding out his Dad had died was a powerful scene and you could have knocked me over with a feather when KSR confessed that she was Tony's grandmother.

The bright spot seemed to be the cooking competition.  I am happy that team DanBam won the first two rounds of the competition. 

JGS's transformation once he goes to Jangga seemed way too sudden.  I wish they had more time to make that transition more subtle which would have made that a bit more believable.  I am a little baffled by JGS's motivation on the move from DanBam to Jangga.  As others have said, JYS on more than one occasion has told JGS in no uncertain terms that he has no chance with her.  So if his intent is to take over Jangga so that he can date JYS, I think he has had a bit of a break from reality.

It looks like tomorrow's episode will continue to have more pessimistic and sad scenes.   I also got the impression that this will be an episode with no JYS scenes.  This may be when she goes outside the country.

One thing I will say is that this series has had some of the best acting that I have seen in many months.  These folks really know how to deliver emotion and evoke those same emotions in us.  My compliments to all of those involved in this production.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1