[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Ep 9 - Jo Yiseo live making. 

This is so funny. Kim Dami's giggle is precious. I laugh with them :lol:

Teasing, teasing and even more teasing lmfao

8 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

But some people also speculate the one who has 100% syncronization with Park Saeroy is none other than PSJ himself lol. We'll see..
Yeah, i heard about it too. She's in Jisoo MV with PSJ right? I think their smile is kinda similar :D

He wasn’t interested in singing for a long time though;) But, yeap, we will see soon;)

Yeah:lol: So this is how “Yi Seo” would look like with blond hair heh;)

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Teasing, teasing and even more teasing lmfao

He wasn’t interested in singing for a long time though;) But, yeap, we will see soon;)

Yeah:lol: So this is how “Yi Seo” would look like with blond hair heh;)

Chemistry on point :D Some people said they're awkward but i can see they're comfortable with each other. 

Yeah, i'm not sure he would take part for the OST tho ^_^

Thanks for the video. Haven't watched it in a long time :D

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Chemistry on point :D Some people said they're awkward but i can see they're comfortable with each other. 

Remember we talked about, how she looks like a really timid and shy person, so I think some mistaking it with awkwardness;))) I do think, they look comfortable working with each other and their jokes and interaction in Jenga game didn’t look awkward to me;) 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Remember we talked about, how she looks like a really timid and shy person, so I think some mistaking it with awkwardness;))) I do think, they look comfortable working with each other and their jokes and interaction in Jenga game didn’t look awkward to me;) 

Yeah, i think she's just a bit nervous. But she's still considered a rookie though. She still doesn't have much experience at casual segment/interview like Jenga game where she has to be herself. So it's quite understandable to me. And thankfully PSJ could break the ice with his usual unnecessary comments lol))

7 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Just for fun, guys)) Kinda sort of IC prank))

Lmfao this is funny! I laughed on that transgender - transformer part)) also the ending))

Thanks for the video. I had a good laugh today from IC related contents.

Side notes :

- i want JYS's leather jumpsuit so baddd

- i'm excited and nervous at the same time waiting for this week's episodes :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah, i think she's just a bit nervous. But she's still considered a rookie though. She still doesn't have much experience at casual segment/interview like Jenga game where she has to be herself. So it's quite understandable to me. And thankfully PSJ could break the ice with his usual unnecessary comments lol))

Hey, what do you mean by unnecessary, he was obviously a (very much needed) translator :lol::lol::lol: jk;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Who would’ve thought, that Dami will be the one to create the most NG moments on the set :joy:All I see it’s her laughing and Seojoon teasing her for laughing and saying random things lol 

17 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

They do? For they look fine, I enjoyed their small promotional videos too before premiere)) I think they smile look a like. But most important, that their acting on screen is 100% on point. They bounce of each other really good in terms of acting :glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Watch: Park Seo Joon Teases Kim Da Mi Over Her Bloopers In “Itaewon Class”

Watch: Park Seo Joon Teases Kim Da Mi Over Her Bloopers In “Itaewon Class”

JTBC has released another behind-the-scenes look at “Itaewon Class”!

In the new making-of video, Park Seo Joon and Kim Da Mi are preparing to film the scene where they are doing a live video on Instagram. They rehearse their lines together, and he jokes about how people usually fuss with their hair when they’re on camera. He pretends to sweep away his non-existent bangs, and Ryu Kyung Soo laughs from the side.

They successfully film the scene, but the director asks them to redo it by improvizing a bit more. Kim Da Mi nods in understanding, but once the camera rolls, she has a hard time expressing her thoughts. Park Seo Joon jokes, “Her head is up in the clouds!,” and Kim Da Mi can’t stop laughing.

They try again, but Kim Da Mi talks too much this time, and Park Seo Joon cracks up at her mistake. On the next attempt, she bursts into laughter at her lengthy explanation, and he demands, “Are you from ‘Section TV‘ or what?”

He teases her for her continuous use of the word “lastly,” and she playfully hits him. During the final rehearsal, Kim Da Mi forgets one of her lines, and Park Seo Joon pretends to collect her floating mind in the air and put it back into her head.

Watch the full making-of video below!

credit: soompi

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

It's confirmed! @serenilmauve :D

Next OST : Bewhy - Saeroy

MV will be released on March 6 on Kakao Page.

The full song will be released on March 7, on various music charts.

Cool;) I don’t know, who decided to do it, but I like that meta way of choosing IC’s new OST singer;) And the name the song Sae Roy too on the top;)) 

I was kinda sure it will not be PSJ, he lost interest in singing a long time ago, I doubt his voice would’ve been a good fit for the drama overall too, even if I like it;)

• Like 3

OSEN | 2020. 03. 04. 11:45 PM

"Itaewon Class" drops photos unveiling Jang Geun Soo's new look

0345-D137-9827-4-E5-B-BC66-650747-AD9-F5

Kim Dong Hee started to ignite the flames of desire in "Itaewon Class".

On March 5, i.e. 1 day before the broadcast of episode 11, the Fri-Sat drama "Itaewon Class" (JTBC, director Kim Sung Yoon, scriptwriter Jo Gwang Jin, producer Showbox-Jieum, adapted from the same-name Daum webtoon) "spoiled" the encounter of Jang Dae Hee (played by Yoo Jae Myung), Oh Soo Ah (played by Kwon Nara), and Jang Geun Soo (played by Kim Dong Hee). The image of Jang Geun Soo shaking off the bright, innocent image of a young boy and showing up with a more dangerous look has aroused considerable interest from audiences.

In the previous episode, taking advantage of the decline of Jangga Group due to scandals, Park Sae Ro Yi embarked on the plan of bearing down chairman Jang. However, chairman Jang held a press conference and brought about a "show" full of abominable tears and lies. Eventually, he successfully defended his position. After overcoming a crisis, he warned Park Sae Ro Yi, "I see you as an enemy. I will not let it go." He nonchalantly responded, "I will also use everything I have and promise you the same thing". Park Sae Ro Yi's declaration of war has foreshadowed an unfinished battle of the two, adding tension to the drama.

In the published still-cut photos, the image of Jang Geun Soo facing chairman Kang captured viewers' attention. He hid his radiant and pure smile at Danbam and showed an unprecedented dark temperament with strongly stern eyes instead. Chairman Jang's expressionless face when looking at Jang Geun Soo evoked the audience's curiosity. They also focus attention on whether he will let Jang Geun Soo fill the vacancy of Jang Geun Won (played by Ahn Bo Hyun) - the heir and also the troublemaker son whom he sacrificed as a pawn.  

The assertiveness different from Jang Geun Soo's originally gentle nature has made Oh Soo Ah, who is stuck in the awkward relationship between Park Sae Ro Yi and Jangga, clearly show the astonishment on her face. The changes in the relationship between Oh Soo Ah and Jang Geun Soo as a Jangga family member also attracted a lot of attention. In the previous preview video, Jang Geun Soo showed his intention to leave Danbam and expressed a resolute attitude, "I will start to nurture ambitions." Eventually, what has made a guy who he has lived and given up everything just because he is the son of a concubine for 20 years have such a change? 

On the episode 11 broadcast on March 6, Jang Geun Soo, after announcing his resignation, will return with a cold look reminiscent of chairman Jang. In addition, the episode will also portray the conflict between Park Sae Ro Yi and Jo Yi Seo (played by Kim Dami) during the consideration process after receiving an offer to invest in Danbam pub from an unexpected opportunity. The audience is looking forward to how Jang Geun Soo's determination will make changes in the battle between Danbam and Jangga.

The drama's production crew said, "We hope the audience will watch how Jang Geun Soo, who decided to return to the side of chairman Jang and the Jangga Group that is controlled by the rule of 'big fish eat small fish', will change after leaving Danbam. His "deterioration" promises to be depicted interestingly."

On the other hand, episode 11 of "Itaewon Class" will be aired at 10:50 pm (KST) March 6 on JTBC.

OSEN = Reporter Park So Young /comet568@osen.co.kr
Photo = "Itaewon Class"
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

On 2/29/2020 at 10:37 AM, Whisper2 said:

Has anyone thought. What if LHJ is a female character? Wouldn't he be the most ship-worthy then? 

He's got the history no less than SA (think SR saving a timid high school girl from bully), they had a big dream together when SR was nothing, he helped him invest his money.. and right now he is helping PSR in a way no less than YS.. 

The reason i'm saying this is, there is no end to 'scoring' SA vs YS or any new love interest SR might have later. Things like how many fun/boring scenes they have, how good are they as business partners, how much history they have,  who is the first love/kiss, how long he likes her etc etc tells us a lot about how close and important they are, but doesn't help decide who he is supposed to like romantically..

Because any intimacy he has with any lady, if you see it in a gender neutral way, it would be seen as a genuine bond like PSR x LHJ.

What matters the most in the romance department is how SR own feels, who he likes. It can be anybody other than SA and YS and it doesn't have to be fair. Because feeling is not objective, GS can be a fool to YS, or GW towards SA too.

Love is irrational and is not a competition.. we might like excitement.. but we might find comfort in routine too.. 

Thank you , this is exactly my point , to me i understand that he wont end with SA  but the constant need to show how unimportant she is and less than makes me wonder , what about other people in his life ?... important and need does not equal love gratitude does not equal love ... i would understand just preferring one person over the other , but the need to underrate SA and show how much more the blond girl has done brings to mind , the accountant ... 

• LOL 1

On 2/29/2020 at 8:46 PM, x75274 said:

Poor Geun Won. This episode from the very beginning made me feel Geun Won was the one wronged. That B**** JYS deserved to get slapped for the condescending attitude and spraying a hot drink all over GW. Seriously, who cares if you are a woman if you are going to act like that. You deserve to get slapped. JYS deserved worse. As for PSRoy, i understand his anger with GW so he can do as he likes. Then to get betrayed by his father after thinking he was finally receiving care for the first time in his life. Never would have expected Itaewon Class to make me root for the incompetent fool GW but this episode did it. Even Saeroy hitting GW and GW getting pulled by the cops annoyed me because JYS that b**** deserved just as much if not worse in that scene

i see your point but , i doubt your execution ... since i like playing devils advocate let me join you ...

my friend and i had this debate and its as simple as this , if you attack a person they get to defend themselves... that's why its always who threw the first punch ... 

i wont say she deserved worst but if someone threw water at me , someone i don't have issues with ... i will use them to clean that water off the flow ... male or female ... i don't have cheeks to turn...

if SRY had been the one to do that it would be a different story , those two have history , you cant attack a person because you know their story with someone you know ... that is not how it works ...

no matter how upset and angry you are on someones behalf , you don't attack someone else ( confront them verbally maybe , but physically NO) for them ... do not be surprise in the event of self defense or a law suit ...