[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

1 hour ago, x75274 said:

Poor Geun Won. This episode from the very beginning made me feel Geun Won was the one wronged. That B**** JYS deserved to get slapped for the condescending attitude and spraying a hot drink all over GW. Seriously, who cares if you are a woman if you are going to act like that. You deserve to get slapped. JYS deserved worse. As for PSRoy, i understand his anger with GW so he can do as he likes. Then to get betrayed by his father after thinking he was finally receiving care for the first time in his life. Never would have expected Itaewon Class to make me root for the incompetent fool GW but this episode did it. Even Saeroy hitting GW and GW getting pulled by the cops annoyed me because JYS that b**** deserved just as much if not worse in that scene

Image result for you cant be serious gif Image result for annoyed girl

• LOL 8

@ari_bian Yeah.. honestly it's frustrating how she needed to go that far, showing how SRY doesn't even have the 1% idea of something. Thus she ended with the conclusion that his head is just full of Jangga Co. then there goes JGW who had to receive her pent up annoyance. Probably HY is the most quick witted, aside from JGS who knew what's going on. :tears: We have to wait for another week to see.. I mean I'm basically cussing while watching.. why the hell doesn't he have a clue on why JYS chose DanBam when she has like none absolutely nothing to gain in her stead talking about career-wise and it wasn't even her dream, she didn't have one to begin with. More over she's not the nosy type to care with other's affairs. Get a clue :ph34r: but that's just me losing it :w00t:

@serenilmauve The biggest dilemma for forum users, I do use other sites too.. rips. probably but the layered advertise and pop-ups are a real headache.. I just gave up <_<

EP 10 (thoughts)

Spoiler

Can't believe KMJ went down that quick, what happen with the plan B? I was expecting it :tears: but yeah before going down she gave SRY another push. When SRY said it's still bitter damn felt that in every way possible. It seems that the timeline or they really are changing some focal point in the webtoon, I wonder if the Gwangjin gave his pass on it. Confession up coming next, I don't know what JGS is cooking but it seems he wants to fight for JYS without handicap, but he broke one rule.. he did get in JYS's way for that. Gosh I'm so excited for JGS pumping it up, OSA looks surprise or scared (I really can't figure her out) witnessing Chairman Jang in action himself, she's somehow looking admired? something in realization? scared? :sweatingbullets::huh: A low hunch that JGS hold a fair play on why Chairman Jang threw JGW off the bus. Gotta say Chairman Jang is a real piece, might say he's too cruel but he does pampered him with everything he has, like LHJ says. For the preview, I don't know how to feel with that.. basically everything was serve on the table for SRY, then he goes to say something and cited JYS as a 'kid' hmm, there goes the argument.. he's not seeing her as a woman as of this moment. The idea of having someone to challenge him or a competition to realize that "some-thing" is not sitting right with me :mellow:

9 minutes ago, emollienime said:

@ari_bian the amount of excuses for jangmoron because of his daddy issues am seeing disgusts me.those same people were ready to eat alive 20 years girl for her remarks or stolen kiss,but now saying,that they feel bad for literal murderer and bully.shows how much we ready to excuse a man,just because he cried a bit,even when he deserved to cry bloody tears.he brought so much pain to others with his actions.all his pain means nothing to me.

@emollienime you hit it right on the head. One of the things this drama has shown me was how people are just so prejudiced and unforgiving with a woman for even having the temerity to defend herself, protect her loved ones and to not take any bullying from anyone whether they be young or old or even from a man.... could it be the reason why they like Soo Ah was because Soo Ah chose to not fight and that they think that is how a girl should react? Do people really think we women can’t speak up and fight for our rights? And to think this show was written by a man. Which is truly kudos to him for creating a character like Yi Seo. I wonder what it would take for all this people hating on Yi Seo to realize that what they are hating on Yi Seo was the very thing that they are applauding for in a male character... this really makes me mad and sad how people just couldn’t see why Yi Seo is actually amazing. I’m glad SRY is not like those morons and can see Yi Seo and treasure who she is...

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Strong women are despised everywhere from personal life to professional setting. They becomes btchs, if they have guts to call out people and make their presence feel around. But a man will be called strong headed and will be looked in awe. Nothing new..

yes abuse is not good but here in case things are different. and most men and women will react like this in real situations when some one is acting like a jerk. She did nothing wrong and i thanks writer for writing a non typical female lead character who elevates this drama with her great acting skills.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Strong women are despised everywhere from personal life to professional setting. They becomes btchs, if they have guts to call out people and make their presence feel around. But a man will be called strong headed and will be looked in awe. Nothing new..

yes abuse is not good but here in case things are different. and most men and women will react like this in real situations when some one is acting like a jerk. She did nothing wrong and i thanks writer for writing a non typical female lead character who elevates this drama with her great acting skills.

She did "nothing wrong"? Maybe....but she was playing with fire for recording him, scalding him and insulting him at the same time. A woman like this in "the real world" would probably not exist for very long if she tried speaking and threatening a chaebols heir in this manner. Or even more realistically, any self-respecting guy would not put up with her kind of antics before dumping her to the curb. Oh and to be clear, I dont like Soo-ah or Jo Yi Seo as romantic interests at all. Soo-ah is more my type but I find her character traits weak. Jo Yi Seo is a pompous brat who I can respect for her talent but in no way in hell would I ever like a girl like this.

Edited by x75274

23 minutes ago, ari_bian said:

you hit it right on the head. One of the things this drama has shown me was how people are just so prejudiced and unforgiving with a woman for even having the temerity to defend herself, protect her loved ones and to not take any bullying from anyone whether they be young or old or even from a man.... could it be the reason why they like Soo Ah was because Soo Ah chose to not fight and that they think that is how a girl should react? Do people really think we women can’t speak up and fight for our rights?

15 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

VERY WELL SAID!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, x75274 said:

She did "nothing wrong"? Maybe....but she was playing with fire for recording him, scalding him and insulting him at the same time. A woman like this in "the real world" would probably not exist for very long if she tried speaking and threatening a chaebols heir in this manner. Or even more realistically, any self-respecting guy would not put up with her kind of antics before dumping her to the curb. 

This is drama not real world. You are looking at drama with too much of realistic view! In that case there is no possibility of a poor guy with criminal record to challenge a rich man but that is the theme of drama.  He would be crushed by rich family even before a small start.  People like her exist and survive fine in real world.

@bold are you serious? that murderer is not her date or some innocent man which she attacked because he was about to attack her. Her hands were on coffee bcoz she was 100%sure he was going to attack her. Its called self defense. Surely she is reckless with recordings etc but she isn't some perfect human and that is what her character shaped out to be and it was never meant to be flawless. 

And yes if she dates a innocent man and treat him like this, yes she can be called out rightfully but here you are comparing apples and oranges!  The guy in question is not her date, nor he is innocent and he was going to attack her. He got what he deserved there..

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ari_bian said:

Which is truly kudos to him for creating a character like Yi Seo. I wonder what it would take for all this people hating on Yi Seo to realize that what they are hating on Yi Seo was the very thing that they are applauding for in a male character... this really makes me mad and sad how people just couldn’t see why Yi Seo is actually amazing. I’m glad SRY is not like those morons and can see Yi Seo and treasure who she is...

Great that YS is quick-witted.....but even greater is Kim DaMi's charming Mona Lisa smile...

It's just so much fun to watch KDM glow... and give justice to that character YiSeo.

• Like 4

When i say antics it wasnt to talk about her towards Geun Won per se. Its her in general. Her habit of popping off her mouth and condescending attitude even towards Geun Soo...guys would get broken jaws or worse for the kind of stuff she does (remember that random guy who was literally trying to beat the hell out of her for her popping off). As for Geun Soo...seriously man. I like you and all but where is your self dignity and pride. This guy follows JYS like a little puppy and lets her talk to him however she wants. A "real" man like PSRoy puts her in her place when she starts getting mouthy 

I say; YS is a psychopath. What do you think that word means? And you can't judge her actions with what an average person will do. What I mean is a psychopath doesn't hehave like an average person- the violence factor factor may amp up if it's a male character maybe.

If one needs to judge according to the standard morals then don't. She would not fit the mould. YS is manipulative, zero conscience or morals as you call it, serves her own interest and doesn't care that she needs to be mindful of anyone random feelings. They don't serve her interest.

She seems pretty consistent to me as a psychopath. The strong woman or wrong woman's comments? If she was a male she would have probably pummeled GW to death for what he did to her precious SRY.  

And I laugh, if GW has had self- esteem or even self worth living with a father like that he would not still be in his father's company. He has taken so much emotional abuse that he was or doesn't have a moral compass. So he doesn't qualify as a self respecting male.

I came late into Itaewon Class as you can tell. And I am actually enjoying this drama. I am not defending YS action. What I am saying is I understand her actions if I don't consider her like an average citizen or lump her in the general female population. If I view her as psychopath with no empathy toward others than her actions are understandable. Her mother- previously her radar- is no longer even her lodestar. SRY is. It's kind of scary actually that he is her focus.

I am not sure that it won't be scary to be in a relationship with someone like that. 

Her behaviour with GW? Isn't it a kind of  " strength " to use whatever strength she has at her disposal? Because I did all the episodes in one hit all I can see is that YS has overwhelming confidence in her abilities as she sees it. Then she zooms in with these laser sights on her target and basically pulverises whoever's in her way. And the only thing stopping her is her " shining star " in her vision or her goal.

Forget the female part of the psychopath persona. She is a female. Who uses her abilities. Her actions throwing something hot? Does she care about hurting him? I don't think so. However is it ever acceptable to answer an assault with another? I would leave it to the morals debaters. I won't touch this argument here.

Haven't any of you watched any thrillers with sociopaths or psychopaths? If we scrub our well- trained Kdrama brain to not expect an OTP and romance, then YS as a character can stand on her own as a psychopath.

Who just happens to love SRY. The OTP itself at present? I am slightly cagey on it as she is kind of scary you see. Imagine having a girlfriend who will eliminates all your enemies and thinks conniving and manipulation are perfectly acceptable ways of doing it. Violence is not an issue too. Why not?

Scary.

By the way why are we having sexist comments about a real man action in a real world? I know this is a Kdrama and all. But in this day and age what is a definition of a real man or a modern man or a traditional male behaviour? I am not sure I like the tone or the drift of this argument. I have dealt with this in real life as one calls it for years. We have heard each others views about gender expectation. And if it's a personal belief for that person and his/ her actions are carried out in their own roles in their family or social circle that's all fine. But if it impacts on their treatment of me at work professionally- that flew out of the window years and decades ago- and luckily my profession does allow someone to say if someone is making sexist remarks and use the word discrimination as necessary. It is not allowed legally in my profession and the person can be brought up and the matter treated seriously.

That's why I don't understand why YS  gender has been brought up in the matter for this drama. Yes she is a female. Yes she likes SRY. Yes she is psychopath. Yes she has no remorse and empathy. Yes psychopaths are like that.

Will this character change into a generic sappy female lead in the end? I don't know. That's will be a 360 degree switch.

The remarks that puts down YS actions as a female? I read the posts a few times. Obviously this is the Internet. And I haven't backtracked like 20 pages to know if this tone is consistent on this thread. All I read are comments similar to what I hear or encounter before from people in real life. And I've pretty much told the persons that people don't use the " real man " excuse for expected or traditional behaviors. One doesn't emasculate them as after all they are my colleagues. So one must conform to social behaviours and show some respect for my colleagues. But anyone else- you're fair game. You shoot the " real man " line at me to tell me how to behave towards a real man. You will get an answer from what a real woman thinks.

I guess I should stop posting on this drama. I have wanted to watch this week's episode. And now that it's done I am going back to my " real life" with social commitments.

Good show by the way. Something different and the vibe is different. I have visited Itaewon before and never thought about it this way. Its not my favourite suburb so don't have special feelings for it. Or a nostalgic tug for that place. I had forgotten how narrow, how dark and how lost one can get in those little lanes and alleys. All I remember was the Yongsan garrison wall you see. So yeah this drama has been interesting. Different area of Seoul again.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

@serenilmauve

Oh no, please don't get me wrong. Why i feel like i'm a bad person now as if i feel sorry for him. I mean, i was touched more by Ahn Bohyun's acting in that scene. I like the way he expressed GW's feelings at the time that it seemed to make me touched, but not feeling sorry for GW's character in any way. Not at all. And i was totally sobbed in SR's last scene. Thats what i mean ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The best moment of this episode is seeing GW is betrayed by his own father cause he chooses his company over him. Just like PSY predicted. 

I am really disgusted with these two Jangs. 7 years is not enough for what he did. Let's say he pay what he did to PSY's dad. Then how he would compensate PSY's ruined life and also the one who they put as the scapegoat of the case, the one who went to jail because of him. It's so bitter seeing how money is above the law here. He deserved like 20 years instead of 7. Tchh... again JDH isn't paid his wrong doings either. He took the credit as claiming the receipt as his and fired the original creator just because of his scumbag son. Whoaahh... what a shameless person he is. 

And here we got YS put her effort to at least achieve of one of PSY's goals. Seriously why I read some unpleasant and unreasonable thoughts who sympathize with a murder and thought what YS did as something wrong. Whoaahhh... daebak... clap... clap... I'm speechless. Well, even I disagree with the thoughts but I'll have to say different perspectives musn't blur our compassion of objectiveness about which is right or wrong. YS could be a sociopath that might be thought has less understanding about which one is apropriate or not but at least she knows how to do it right. Just like how she stopped the bullying student back then, this time like or not she is the one who sets things right without hesitation. And I am proud of her for that. 

Now I still wonder what makes JGS starts to have a conviction like that? I mean did he really do that for getting YS or what?? Why is he suddenly going to his father side?? Like SA said I hope it's not somehing about blood is thicker than water. I still believe that GS is different with his toxic and scumbag family.

Now I want to see more fights among them. Danbam VS JangGa. I wonder who plays as a spy to JDH and texted the infos to KMJ? Perhaps Kim secretary? SA or who could it be? They hide the face intentionally.

What's with the preview? Seeing YS is confessing her feeling to clueless PSR is so frustrating. It's kind of sad seeing her desperately telling that to him. She clearly knows that PSR doesn't have the same feeling like her. Sighh... writer will u stop dragging the one side love like this. It's not fun. 

• Like 5

National

Top 10 Household Watching Rates

(Analytical standard: National, paid platform joining units, unit:%)
ranking channel program rating
One JTBC Geumto Drama (Itaewon Class) 14.760

Seoul

Top 10 Household Watching Rates

(Based on analysis: metropolitan area, households with paid platform, unit:%)
ranking channel program rating
One JTBC Geumto Drama (Itaewon Class) 16.160

So another increase in national ratings. Never ever we saw decrease in any episode..

Total 9 episodes ratings= 88.848 %

10th episode  rating = 14.760 %

88.848+ 14.760 =  103.608 total ratings of ten episodes

103.608 divided  by 10

Already an average of 10.360%

6 episodes to go. Its target now is to become sixth cable drama to average over 12% for whole season. But it might become first cable drama to average 13% for full season! who knows!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

@Anjalifairy Never would I ever thought that;) Remember I always say, that we people have different level of what makes us emotional. Ahn Bo Hyun’s acting was awesome and I totally understand if people were touched by it. I just stated my personal emotions. What I felt when I saw that moment. And well I just wanted to say, that people can be emotional about what happened to him, it’s totally okay;)) But agree with girls, that giving him pass or excusing his actions by blaming only his dad is a no-no in my book. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

I say; YS is a psychopath. What do you think that word means? And you can't judge her actions with what an average person will do. What I mean is a psychopath doesn't hehave like an average person- the violence factor factor may amp up if it's a male character maybe.

If one needs to judge according to the standard morals then don't. She would not fit the mould. YS is manipulative, zero conscience or morals as you call it, serves her own interest and doesn't care that she needs to be mindful of anyone random feelings. They don't serve her interest.

She seems pretty consistent to me as a psychopath. The strong woman or wrong woman's comments? If she was a male she would have probably pummeled GW to death for what he did to hee precious SRY.  

And I laugh, if GW has had self- esteem or even self worth living with a father like that he would not still be in his father's company. He has taken so much emotional abuse that he was or doesn't have a moral compass. So he doesn't qualify as a self respecting male.

I came late into Itaewon Class as you can tell. And I am actually enjoying this drama. I am not defending YS action. What I am saying is I understand her actions if I don't consider her like an average citizen or lump her in the general female population. If I view her as psychopath with no empathy toward others than her actions are understandable. Her mother- previously her radar- is no longer even her lodestar. SRY is. It's kind of scary actually that he is her focus.

I am not sure that it won't be scary to be in a relationship with someone like that. 

Her behaviour with GW? Isn't it a kind of  " strength " to use whatever strength she has at her disposal? Because I did all the episodes in one hit all I can see is that YS has overwhelming confidence in her abilities as she sees it. Then she zooms in with these laser sights on her target and basically pulverises whoever's in her way. And the only thing stopping her is her " shining star " in her vision or her goal.

Forget the female part of the psychopath persona. She is a female. Who uses her abilities. Her actions throwing something hot? Does she care about hurting him? I don't think so. However is it ever acceptable to answer an assault with another? I would lie it to the morals debaters. I won't touch this argument here.

Haven't any of you watched any thrillers with sociopaths or psychopaths? If we scrub our well- trained Kdrama brain to not expect an OTP and romance, then YS as a character can stand on her own as a psychopath.

Who just happens to love SRY. The OTP itself at present? I am slightly cagey on it as she is kind of scary you see. Imagine having a girlfriend who will eliminates all your enemies and thinks conniving and manipulation are perfectly acceptable ways of doing it. Violence is not an issue too. Why not?

Scary.

By the way why are we having sexist comments about a real man action in a real world? I know this is a Kdrama and all. But in this day and age what is a definition of a real man or a modern man or a traditional male behaviour? I am not sure I like the tone or the drift of this argument. I have dealt with this in real life as one calls it for years. We have heard each others views about gender expectation. And if it's a personal belief for that person and his/ her actions are carried out in their own roles in their family or social circle that's all fine. But if it impacts on their treatment of me at work professionally- that flew out of the window years and decades ago- and luckily my profession does allow someone to say if someone is making sexist remarks and use the word discrimination as necessary. It is not allowed legally in my profession and the person can be brought up and the matter treated seriously.

That's why I don't understand why YS  gender has been brought up in the matter for this drama. Yes she is a female. Yes she likes SRY. Yes she is psychopath. Yes she has no remorse and empathy. Yes psychopaths are like that.

Will this character change into a generic sappy female lead in the end? I don't know. That's will be a 360 degree switch.

The remarks that puts down YS actions as a female? I read the posts a few times. Obviously this is the Internet. And I haven't backtracked like 20 pages to know if this tone is consistent on this thread. All I read are comments similar to what I hear or encounter before from people in real life. And I've pretty much told the persons that people don't use the " real man " excuse for expected or traditional behaviors. One doesn't emasculate them as after all they are my colleagues. So one must conform to social behaviours and show some respect for my colleagues. But anyone else- you're fair game. You shoot the " real man " line at me to tell me how to behave towards a real man. You will get an answer from what a real woman thinks.

I guess I should stop posting on this drama. I have wanted to watch this week's episode. And now that it's done I am going back to my " real life" with social commitments.

Good show by the way. Something different and the vibe is different. I have visited Itaewon before and never thought about it this way. Its not my favourite suburb so don't have special feelings for it. Or a nostalgic tug for that place. I had forgotten how narrow, how dark and how lost one can get in those little lanes and alleys. All I remember was the Yongsan garrison wall you see. So yeah this drama has been interesting. Different area of Seoul again.

Hi chingu, nice to have you here. I just wanted to clarify something. There is a difference between a psychopath and a sociopath. A sociopath can learn. They know right from wrong; they know when they hurt people and do feel bad about it, but not as strongly as most people do. They can still be guided. Psychopaths are the "hopeless" ones. YS is a sociopath; it may take time, but with the right grooming, she can learn and she already is. I believe the reason why that trait of her is so overpronounced is because her mother fed it. She encouraged what she saw as a "competitive" behavior because of her own insecurities. So YS lived sheltered with her mother until she joined DanBam. At DanBam, she is getting to see perspectives that are different from hers. A lot of her current growth seems superficial to me (she tends to value people only when SRY values them). It will probably take her more time than the average person to learn, but she will eventually get there. She is not a psychopath.

• Like 7

Watch: Park Seo Joon Hilariously Attempts To Get Closer To Child Actress While Filming “Itaewon Class”

Watch: Park Seo Joon Hilariously Attempts To Get Closer To Child Actress While Filming “Itaewon Class”

JTBC has released a new behind-the-scenes look at “Itaewon Class”!

In the making-of video, Park Seo Joon makes small talk with the child actress. He sweetly asks her name, and she replies, “Choi Yoo Ri.” She leaves after that, but he mumbles to himself, “So her last name is Choi. I bet she’s strong,” referring to kickboxer and wrestler Choi Hong Man. Kim Da Mi laughs at his absurd conclusion and asks, “Is everyone with the last name Choi strong?,” and Park Seo Joon bashfully laughs in response.

park-seo-joon-kim-da-mi1.jpg

Next, Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, Choi Yoo Ri, and Yoon Kyung Ho prepare to film the scene where they eat together. Yoon Kyung Ho reveals Choi Yoo Ri has three goals, and Choi Yoo Ri shyly shares she wants to be a magician, actress, and writer. Park Seo Joon comments, “I was like that, too, at your age.”

The four actors joke around while waiting for filming, and Yoon Kyung Ho especially teases Choi Yoo Ri about her missing tooth, causing Park Seo Joon to laugh at their realistic father-daughter chemistry. Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, and Yoon Kyung Ho keep their eyes on Choi Yoo Ri as she sneaks a piece of meat into her mouth, and Yoon Kyung Ho jokingly tattles to the director. She whimpers, and the three adult actors burst into laughter at her sudden reaction.

Next, Choi Yoo Ri chooses the piece of meat that should be zoomed in, and Park Seo Joon is quick to agree with her as he excitedly points to the meat, saying, “This one! This one!” When filming stars, Park Seo Joon picks up the chosen piece of meat but struggles not to laugh when he sees a string of onion attached to it. He curiously asks, “Why is this even on here?”

choi-yoo-ri-park-seo-joon-kim-da-mi.jpg

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1385731wpp/watch-park-seo-joon-hilariously-attempts-to-get-closer-to-child-actress-while-filming-itaewon-class

• Like 3

@sodarn the psychologist told her she is a sociopath? Ok gotcha. Thanks.

I did think GW was rather violent in the last scene. That was pure assault. And SY was also manipulative in how she handled that scene. But that has how she has been  all drama. This drama makes me want to go to Itaewon though since I sometimes forget that's where all the Mexican and other food is. I tend to eat Korean food when we are in Seoul and Itaewon is just not my scene. I am more the iPark Mall and parks person.

I was going to leave it as the story unfold as part of the drama plot. But all the " real man, deserve it, throw to the curb " comments were disturbing. No human deserves to be badly treated. But then I don't want gender to be used to put another person down either. That's not the usual soompi tone.

Yes I am here but have more pressing real life issues. Pesky little things like work related projects. Man I resent it taking away my drama time and literally spending hours outside work doing it.

• Like 1

Ugh the rich are so despicable in majority of K-Dramas! They all have such fraught relationships as seen within the Jang family. Yikes who needs enemies with a father like the Chairman oy?! The way he beat the crap out of his own son dear GOD.

I do hope the actor didn't dislocate his jaw.. his father raised a monster. On a lighter note I'm lovin' Ms. Kang's earrings LoL! Yi Seo continues to be a formidable sidekick. Still unpredictable but I guess that's why it's fun to watch her Idk LoL?! 

Soo Ah's hair aish I just want to curl it or twist it up into a bun or something. It just looks so unprofessional hanging like that. Anyways I certainly hope that the Chairman get his just desserts 'cause it's gettin' kind of draggy now. But watchin' enough of these K-Dramas, I think he'd probably get a slap on the wrist at best & gets off scot free. It might be different this time but will wait & see.   

• LOL 1

@Alice Wonderland I know it's frustrating but that's how he is different from the Father and Brother duo. He values family even if it's rotten, he once left the household.. before he feels not needed which is true, he is only a 2nd option by Chairman Jang. The difference before now and then is right now Chairman Jang is getting screwed and might go under, you see the dilemma he was at the rooftop then HY assures him that what he feels is normal, blood is blood. To me that's like 40% of the reason, sooner or later he had to leave DanBam coz involve or not personally he already has an ill fated relation with SRY tho if it was just GS without the J they could really be brothers. The rest probably is his growing spurt of emotion towards JYS, it's really hard to be a bystander while watching the one thing you treasures the most is being disregarded by someone else.. that ignited him to take YS away. It's pretty much evident when JGW went to DanBam for scouting JYS, he said 'Whatever it is, don't mess with YS' that certainly says he's prepared and more than willing to go through hell to protect JYS, we all know that his father and brother is his demon.

I KNOOOW! This romance thing is not handled carefully, they tested the waters for too long and probably will for 1-2 more episodes. It's getting frustrating.. I'm not really sure what they're trying to do this time? slow-burn romance then a sudden time skip? :unsure: Yikes.

• Like 1