[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

Kwon Nara Is Torn Between Her Feelings Towards Park Seo Joon And Her Career In “Itaewon Class”

Kwon Nara Is Torn Between Her Feelings Towards Park Seo Joon And Her Career In “Itaewon Class”

JTBC’s “Itaewon Class” revealed new charismatic stills of Kwon Nara!

Spoiler

Recently, Kwon Nara has been garnering attention for her portrayal of her unconventional character Oh Soo Ah, the first love of Park Sae Roy (Park Seo Joon). In episode 4, Oh Soo Ah had a three-way face off with Park Sae Roy and Jo Yi Seo (Kim Da Mi), and she openly admitted to reporting Dan Bam to the police. She then went on to ask Park Sae Roy, “Do you still like me now?”

Kwon Nara skillfully portrayed Oh Soo Ah’s dilemma of living a successful life as the strategic planning team manager of Park Sae Roy’s rival company Jang Ga while knowing that Park Sae Roy likes and supports her with a pure heart. The new stills of Kwon Nara reveal her character Oh Soo Ah looking at Park Sae Roy with a gaze that is hard to read.

kwon-nara2.jpg

In the preview for the upcoming episode, tensions rose as Oh Soo Ah began to waver in front of chairman Jang Dae Hee (Yoo Jae Myung) as he said, “What if you showed through actions rather than just words,” while looking at Dan Bam. Furthermore, viewers are curious to discover her true feelings as she angrily shouts at Park Sae Roy, “I’m not even the slightest bit sorry towards you,” while also saying, “You always shine too brightly,” as she leans in for a kiss.

“Itaewon Class” airs every Friday and Saturday at 10:50 p.m. KST.
credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1382953wpp/kwon-nara-is-torn-between-her-feelings-towards-park-seo-joon-and-her-career-in-itaewon-class

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Well, they’re rivals in the drama :lol:

:joy: Curious if there will be Yiseo VS Sooah version, next week maybe? :lol:

10 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

So, judging by their bts videos both Kwon Nara and Kim Dami calls Park Seojoon “oppa” :relieved:

Also, just two hours left before new episode, omg, so excited :love:

I hope crazy Yi Seo moment will be goooood:lol: Because I waited so long to see it lol 

Then you expect them to call him "seojunie" or "seojunssi"?? :lol: It's gonna be a headline tomorrow by k-netz lol :lol:

Yeaaah so excited! Finally new episode in less than 2 hours

crazy-dance.gif

Can't count how many times i rewatched episode 3 and 4 :joy:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Then you expect them to call him "seojunie" or "seojunssi"?? :lol: It's gonna be a headline tomorrow by k-netz lol :lol:

Yeaaah so excited! Finally new episode in less than 2 hours

Can't count how many times i rewatched episode 3 and 4 :joy:

Huh, wait, what do you mean by “headlines tomorrow”? :flushed::joy:

• LOL 3

Guys just quick question so what is ma hyun yi real gender? Men or woman? 

And what gender he/she want to be? I guess he is a man that want to be a woman right? 

The scene where park seo royi gather everyone and start talking about ma hyun yi is so emotional :( i legit crying because of how amazing the scene is

And the plot twist with soo ah OMG :( i dont see that coming at all. 

So in reality she call the police but end up saying that it was a wrong call. And the one who report yi seo is her bad friend who yi seo make her cant graduate because of bullying. 

And soo ah still admit she was the one who report it to saeroyi even though she isnt the one who report it ( but already had intention to report but cancel it at the end )

And the ending ofcourse it happen ( because i read the webtoon so i already know the defense lmao ) 

The preview tho. I wonder what happen. 

Soo ah asking sae royi to not like her anymore and the  on the next scene sae ro yi just pass her ?? 

And then jang geum won told sae ro yi that he make soo ah life hard but he counter by saying she wont want to be with murderer.

This episode had a lot of development from the danbam resurgence from suspension, jo yi seo showing her capabilities as manager, ma hyun yi working hard to fix her flaw, park sae royi protect all his crew is just lovable the way he give double salary for ma hyun yi so she can work twice harder to make a good food, oh soo ah having a dilemma 

This episode is 9.5/10!!

• Like 8

So much fun. Even for a person like, who read webtoon, it’s so fresh and interesting. Their choices of filming and acting top notch;))) 

@Samuel Yohanes Male to Female;) I think they made it clear with her wearing male clothes in daily life and no one is surprised, but when she appeared in her female clothes it made everyone super confused;))

You know why I think Park Sae Roy was sure, that Ma Hyun Yi capable of making good food and improve her cooking? Because I think she gave him that lunchbox after Park Sae Roy discovered her secret and easily accepted it. Probably as a thank you and she worked hard to cook it. She lost that feeling of being grateful for everything he did to her and become lazy about her efforts. And Sae Roy just reminded her, what she can actually do. That her efforts always bring great results. But this is just my theory...

I love Sae Roy’s confusion at the end xD 

• Like 14

ACEF18-D6-D6-D0-45-D2-AB5-A-B208889-B0-A

Oh Sooah probably to everyone, who called her names last week :joy::thumbsup:

But seriously, this 5th episode just as awesome as always. I liked how they doubled on crazy Jo Yiseo. Her slaps give me the life lol 

Also the way she was so worried about Park Saeroy’s insomnia. It was sweet :blush:

Edited by AsveriaPSJ
  • Like 7
  • LOL 4

37 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Oh Sooah probably to everyone, who called her names last week :joy::thumbsup:

But seriously, this 5th episode just as awesome as always. I liked how they doubled on crazy Jo Yiseo. Her slaps give me the life lol 

Also the way she was so worried about Park Saeroy’s insomnia. It was sweet :blush:

Lol that's me! I was surprised! Never thought it would be that Bokhee who reported it to the police. Bcs in webtoon it was really Oh Sooah who did it. What a plot twist :joy:

Meanwhile some parts are exactly the same. It's to the point when i watched the clips on IG without subs, i knew what they're saying. I think i've memorized the dialogue already :joy:However it's still nice to watch. Feels like those characters just jumped out from the comic paper i read :lol:

The fact that Saeroy closed his eyes when Sooah was about to kiss him means he still has a soft spot for her regardless of what she has done to him. And i hate that! Fortunately there's Yiseo, the super badass protective and possessive girl who will never let that to happen. Never. I guess the defense-kiss will be one of most iconic and memorable scene from the entire show :lol: And i love it everytime JYS did her pyscho thing, that particular BGM came out :lol:

In the preview, i wonder who's Saeroy talking to when he said "so that you won't suffer, i'll destroy Jangga". Is that to Sooah?! :rolleyes:

Edited by Anjalifairy
  • Like 7