[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

23 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Okay guys just ignore this hallucination part of me who keep looking for his look alike with A, B, C, etc. Don't let it burden you lol :lol:

@serenilmauve @AsveriaPSJ

If it's true DanBam squad will attend, then with Yoo Jaemyung, Kwon Nara, at least 10 people at the presscon, plus director and writer :lol:

No, do whatever you wanna XD

I would love to welcome everyone... But you think they will use only four of them? (PSJ, KDM,KNA,YJM)

• Like 3

12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

No, do whatever you wanna XD

I would love to welcome everyone... But you think they will use only four of them? (PSJ, KDM,KNA,YJM)

I think so, that only four of them will attend 

11 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Btw, Ahn Bohyun with his evil acting :thumbsup: That look on his face was on point)))

Ikr.. I already knew that i would hate him so much later in the drama X)) 

• Like 3

Trailer... so good :love: I had a good feeling about this drama, but each trailer make it seem, that it will offer so much more. 

I’m already obsessed with the song :love:

Jo Yiseo... awesome! Park Saeroy...:love:

I can’t form anything more cohesive right now :joy: Just two weeks before we finally will be able to meet our IC team :love:

• Like 3

So I watched trailer couple more times... or hundred :lol: 

They expanded PSR's school part. 

Spoiler

In the webtoon he was expelled from his school in the first day. I wonder if in drama they decided to expand it for couple more days/weeks or everything happened in a long first school day and at the end of that day PSR just snaps. All that holding water and his injured leg probably due to the part of ongoing bullying in the school. 

I don't have enough compliments to describe, how happy I'm with Kim Da Mi's portrayal as Jo Yi Seo. She looks cool. That look on her face, when she showed her ID. Cute :P

Also, happy to see our Itaewon Class team finally;)

JDH will be an abusive not just with words, but also physically. JDW still despicable, but with that kind of father it's at least understandable from where all that rage comes. 

That running at the end though :tears::wub: And music. It stuck in my head already. Sounds exactly soft pop-rockish, just like I wanted. And so hopeful. So youthful.  

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Park Seo Joon & his crew are ready to take over in main trailer for JTBC's 'Itaewon Class

Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, Kim Dong Hee,Ryu Kyung Soo, and more are ready to take over Itaewon as their own turf, in the main trailer for JTBC's upcoming drama series 'Itaewon Class'!

Based off of a popular webtoon of the same name, 'Itaewon Class' delivers a refreshing blow on behalf of all youths in society, feeling oppressed and shut down by old-fashioned systems and rules. The drama revolves around a passionate, up-and-coming business entrepreneur Park Sae Roi (Park Seo Joon), who dreams of running his very own, successful food business right in the heart of Itaewon. However, he must face off against top food entrepreneur Jang Dae Hee (Yoo Jae Myung) to earn his rightful place in the industry. 

You can catch the premiere of JTBC's new Fri-Sat drama series 'Itaewon Class' this January 31, at 10:50 PM KST! In the meantime, watch the drama's main trailer above. 

credit: allkpop

• Like 3

Watch: Park Seo Joon Shows His Stubborn Streak In “Itaewon Class” Teaser

Watch: Park Seo Joon Shows His Stubborn Streak In “Itaewon Class” Teaser

JTBC has released another teaser for their upcoming drama “Itaewon Class!”

“Itaewon Class” is based on the popular webtoon of the same name and tells the story of young people brought together by stubbornness, passion, and youthful bravado. They begin their small revolt against an unreasonable society in the streets of Itaewon as they chase after their dreams and the freedom to live their lives as they want.

Park Seo Joon stars as Park Sae Roy, a passionate entrepreneur who opens up the restaurant “Dan Bam” in Itaewon with the help of his friends and challenges the food industry conglomerate Jang Ga in the process. The new teaser shows that his character has always been willing to speak up in the face of injustice and punishment. Although he is haunted by the death of his father, he optimistically teams up with a group of young people to launch his dream.

Kim Da Mi stars as Jo Yi Seo, a brilliant student with a high IQ who is described as a “sociopath.” She has a huge social media following and goes around to clubs on top of getting good grades at school, but her life changes after she meets Park Sae Roy.

Yoo Jae Myung stars as Jang Dae Hee, the president of Jang Ga and Park Sae Roy’s enemy. He has a bit of a reckless, violent side and is determined to stop Park Sae Roy at all costs.

Check out the teaser below!

Spoiler

credit: soompi

• Like 3

Omg the trailer.. I have watched it thousand times X)) I don't know what to say anymore bcs it's too amazing. I love how stylish they were. The music too (looks like we kinda have the same music taste huh? X)). The color, really pleasing to my eyes. Their intense acting especially PSJ, KDM and YJM. Everything was on point. Last but not least, we can't miss that JYS's flirty wink right? She's sooo cute :kiss_wink:

I just wanna say this, that in webtoon, the romance parts maybe isn't that much but still, it gave me so much butterfly. It kinda reminds me of Hwarang, the lovey dovey scene between the leads became something i treasured a lot and felt more meaningful in the midst of tumultuous and never ending conflicts. And i had this same feeling with IC. But of course i really hope they would make it more intense for drama version :wub:

• Like 3