[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

11:26 Park Seo Jun talked about Itaewon Class, his character and tried to promote drama in “10 seconds”;)

That panicking over five letter sentence :joy:

But “My Growth Phase” sounds really good.

8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

You'll see it later how much it upsets you :phew:

Oh, oh, oh... I do feel like I will be a lot of times upset with Oh Soo Ah and him. Just because they seem so nice, yet they’re somehow on Jangga’s side. 

8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Thanks for your explanation gurl. I really appreciate that. You said you make it simple but.... it still sounds too alien for me GYAHAHAHA :lol: (No hard feelings? :D)

No hard feelings at all :glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

kwon-nara-itaewon-class-2.jpg

kwon-nara-itaewon-class-1.jpg

kwon-nara-itaewon-class.jpg

Kwon Nara still cuts as Oh Soo Ah

Source : JTBC

Kwon Nara Transforms Into Park Seo Joon’s First Love And Business Rival For “Itaewon Class”

Jan 14, 2020
by R. Jun

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Itaewon Class” has revealed new stills of Kwon Nara!

“Itaewon Class,” starring Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, Yoo Jae Myung, and Kwon Nara, is based on a webtoon of the same name and tells the story of young people brought together by their stubbornness and passion as they chase after their dreams in Itaewon.

Kwon Nara plays Oh Soo Ah, the first love of Park Sae Roy (Park Seo Joon) and the strategic planning team manager of Park Sae Roy’s rival company, Jang Ga. Oh Soo Ah is a confident, honest, highly skilled character who has the absolute trust of her company CEO Jang Dae Hee (Yoo Jae Myung). Viewers can look forward to how Oh Soo Ah and Park Sae Roy’s relationship will be affected when they reunite as business rivals.

A source from “Itaewon Class” said, “Kwon Nara’s Oh Soo Ah, who has a different charm from the original webtoon character, meets your expectations and then some. Please look forward to Kwon Nara’s performance. Her chemistry with Park Seo Joon as his first love and her rivalry with Kim Da Mi will add spice to the drama.”

“Itaewon Class” premieres January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

Source : Soompi

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Oh Soo Ah is a confident, honest, highly skilled character who has the absolute trust of her company CEO Jang Dae Hee (Yoo Jae Myung). Viewers can look forward to how Oh Soo Ah and Park Sae Roy’s relationship will be affected when they reunite as business rivals.

A source from “Itaewon Class” said, “Kwon Nara’s Oh Soo Ah, who has a different charm from the original webtoon character, meets your expectations and then some. Please look forward to Kwon Nara’s performance. Her chemistry with Park Seo Joon as his first love and her rivalry with Kim Da Mi will add spice to the drama.”

Let’s see how they will change things in drama, but one would think, that with knowledge about Jang Dae Hee that Oh Soo Ah possessed from the start she would think twice before trusting him :mellow:

Kwon Nara looks beautiful;))) 

btw, D-17, right? 

fanart

• Like 3

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Let’s see how they will change things in drama, but one would think, that with knowledge about Jang Dae Hee that Oh Soo Ah possessed from the start she would think twice before trusting him :mellow:

Kwon Nara looks beautiful;))) 

btw, D-17, right? 

Indeed she's beautiful that after seeing her still cuts, i now think her facial features are very synchronous with webtoon character :rolleyes:

YASSSSS 17 MORE SLEEPS TO THE PREMIERE!! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Indeed she's beautiful that after seeing her still cuts, i now think her facial features are very synchronous with webtoon character :rolleyes:

YASSSSS 17 MORE SLEEPS TO THE PREMIERE!! :lol:

17 more days and we will be able to see this duo reunite... even if it's for short amount of time :tears:

dj-1.gif

credit: logo

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

And it might be full of emotional scenes :tears:

I actually hope, that they will be able to jam pack as many scenes with his dad as possible ^_^ Maybe even adding something new too. You know I like TCoE and chemistry between three leading actors there. And I miss all those emotional acting between PSJ and SHJ;))

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Itaewon Class sketch.gif

If they don’t have same type of electric guitar sound in the drama it would be such a waste. 
Or can I become friends with their sound guy, just to get my hands on all of those tracks from promotional cycle? :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 1/14/2020 at 6:07 PM, serenilmauve said:

I actually hope, that they will be able to jam pack as many scenes with his dad as possible ^_^ Maybe even adding something new too. You know I like TCoE and chemistry between three leading actors there. And I miss all those emotional acting between PSJ and SHJ;))

There were times when i was too immersed and almost shed in tears while reading the webtoon, one of which was this father and son part :'((( Maybe i'm a weirdo bcs i cry often when reading comics and such. In fact it's just a pictures arrangement i could say X))) Let's see when the drama airs, i might cry a lot. Dammit.. My sensitive soul :joy:

19 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

If they don’t have same type of electric guitar sound in the drama it would be such a waste. 
Or can I become friends with their sound guy, just to get my hands on all of those tracks from promotional cycle? :joy: 

This girl being obsessed again with the electric guitar sound :lol: Can't blame you though. I like all those sounds they put into all teasers so far :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

There were times when i was too immersed and almost shed in tears while reading the webtoon, one of which was this father and son part :'((( Maybe i'm a weirdo bcs i cry often when reading comics and such. In fact it's just a pictures arrangement i could say X))) Let's see when the drama airs, i might cry a lot. Dammit.. My sensitive soul :joy:

Nothing weird about that, we all have our own different sensitivity level and different stuff makes us emotional;) 

I think I know which part you're talking about :tears: 

Correct me, if i'm wrong, but IC's director send this coffee truck as support for Son Hyun Joo (at the set of his new drama?) thanking him for his cameo? 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Nothing weird about that, we all have our own different sensitivity level and different stuff makes us emotional;) 

I think I know which part you're talking about :tears: 

Correct me, if i'm wrong, but IC's director send this coffee truck as support for Son Hyun Joo (at set of his new drama?) thanking him for his cameo? 

I'm relieved, then. lol X))) 

Ikr.. That made me really emotional and sad :'(

Seems so. The hashtag mentioned that IC's director prepared it ^_^

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I'm relieved, then. lol X))) 

Ikr.. That made me really emotional and sad :'(

Seems so. The hashtag mentioned that IC's director prepared it ^_^

We will cry together XD

Thanks ^_^ Nice to see them supporting each other;)

2020-01-15-15-09-01.png

2020-01-15-15-09-11.png

Naver updated cast list with characters' look. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

This girl being obsessed again with the electric guitar sound :lol: Can't blame you though. I like all those sounds they put into all teasers so far :D

You seriously can’t blame me :joy: But so far I actually think only sound from 3rd teaser have a chance to be an actual OST. Maybe even that ones from coloring webtoon gifs, but a very slim chance. 
Since they’re not giving us anything more meaningful than we already know about (or don’t want to know about lol)  - partially because it’s hard with existing already source material - I need to hypothesize at least about something lol And since I really like most promotional tracks, why not :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2