[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

On 1/3/2020 at 8:54 AM, AsveriaPSJ said:

Seriously, so cute :love: 
I have a feeling I will use “adorable” and “cute” a lot of times :joy:

i think we all will use these words regularly:lol:they really look good and adorable together.i think it’s height difference and because kim dami has such a cute full cheeks^_^

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
JTBC itself can't get enough of stupidly cute Park Sae Roy :lol:

Because they know there are people like me, who wake up in the morning just to see if there is new promotional material for our drama :joy: I’m so obsessed with IC already :joy:

• LOL 4

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰 - Fri & Sat @ 22:50 KST - Premieres on January 31st
2 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

I have a feeling, that this background music actually an instrumental version of their OST:grin:

Now, that you mentioned it, I think so too xD We will see how right we are on the day of premiere :lol:

Watch: “Itaewon Class” Introduces The 6 Founding Members In New Teaser

Watch: “Itaewon Class” Introduces The 6 Founding Members In New Teaser

Upcoming drama “Itaewon Class” has released its third teaser!

Based on a popular webtoon of the same name, this JTBC drama tells the story of young people united by their stubbornness, passion, and youthful bravado. They begin their own revolt against an unreasonable society within the narrow streets of Itaewon, and they also chase after their dreams and fight for the freedom to live according to their unique perspectives.

The third teaser gives a closer look at the six founding members of Itaewon Class. First off, Choi Seung Kwon (Ryu Kyung Soo) is eye-catching with his fierce gaze. Part-timer Tony Kim (Chris Ryan) from Guinea intrigues viewers, and Ma Hyun Yi (Lee Joo Young) smiles mysteriously, fitting of her description, “identity unknown.” Then there’s Jang Geun Soo (Kim Dong Hee), a second-generation chaebol (someone whose family controls a giant business conglomerate), and bold and bright Jo Yi Seo (Kim Da Mi), who is described as a “sociopath with an IQ of 162.”

Last but not least is Park Sae Roy (Park Seo Joon), the leader, who smiles widely as he narrates in a voiceover, “The six of us are the founding members of corporation IC, Itaewon Class.”

“Itaewon Class” premieres on January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

Check out the teaser below!

credit: soompi
  • Like 4

By the way, does anyone know if JTBC usually provides english subtitle in their BTS drama videos? (i'm too lazy to check it :lol: ) If not, i hope there will be volunteers who understand korean and are kind enough to translate it for us in this thread puhahaha X))) Just for anticipation guys :lol:

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

By the way, does anyone know if JTBC usually provides english subtitle in their BTS drama videos? (i'm too lazy to check it :lol: ) If not, i hope there will be volunteers who understand korean and are kind enough to translate it for us in this thread puhahaha X))) Just for anticipation guys :lol:

I don't think so... What about Netflix? :ph34r:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Now, that you mentioned it, I think so too xD We will see how right we are on the day of premiere :lol:

It sounds like something, that idols would sing)) I’m now curious how right or wrong I would be :joy:

Oh, Tony Kim would be from Guinea. I’m seriously interested in his story, I hope they would not put him into backburner and actually show us some interesting story behind him moving to Korea and how he adapted. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3

22 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I don't think so... What about Netflix? :ph34r:

No idea :joy:

18 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

It sounds like something, that idols would sing)) I’m now curious how right or wrong I would be :joy:

Oh, Tony Kim would be from Guinea. I’m seriously interested in his story, I hope they would not put him into backburner and actually show us some interesting story behind him moving to Korea and how he adapted. 

Yeah, besides Tony Kim, also looking forward to Mahyuni's journey as a transgender. Many interesting stories deserve our anticipation in a whole show :blush:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah, besides Tony Kim, also looking forward to Mahyuni's journey as a transgender. Many interesting stories deserve our anticipation in a whole show :blush:

Is she? That’s really pretty progressive for Korean drama, I would say. I don’t see a lot of them, who touch gender or sexuality questions. 

• Like 3