Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

Recommended Posts

Oh i just found out that foreigner guy Chris Lyon is actually korean hiphop music producer too. He worked with G-Dragon before. And also made appearance in movie Girl Cops. I find it more Interesting now that he joins as a new character in IC :) Seems like PSJ has been following his instagram for a long time. Cmiiw :D

  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just a little something, BTS V (who is known as PSJ's bestfriend) said he wanna sing the OST of Itaewon Class. Idk if he said this just to amuse the fan or he's actually giving a hint?! Who knows :rolleyes: Having a famous world wide singer bf to sing the OST of your drama, why not :P

  • Awesome 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, Kwon Nara, And More Feature In Contrasting “Itaewon Class” Posters

JTBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Itaewon Class” has shared two new posters that show the energy and charisma viewers can expect to see!

“Itaewon Class” is based on a popular webtoon of the same name and tells the story of young people brought together by their stubbornness, passion, and youthful bravado. In the streets of Itaewon, which are like a microcosm of the world, they will chase after freedom and dreams based on their personal beliefs.

The new posters that have been revealed feature the cast of Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, Yoo Jae Myung, Kwon Nara, Kim Dong Hee, Ahn Bo Hyun, Kim Hye Eun, Ryu Kyung Soo, Lee Joo Young, and Chris Ryan. The crew led by Park Seo Joon is energetic and full of laughs with the tagline, “We’re going to take over Itaewon” reflecting their determination. Meanwhile, the family behind the food industry conglomerate Jang Ga is full of charisma as their tagline reads, “The only way for the weak to survive is to live off the strong.”

Itaewon-Class.jpgItaewon-Class-1.jpg

The production staff of “Itaewon Class” stated, “The aura that each actor gives off as they reinterpret their characters in their own ways is amazing. Don’t miss out on the fierce competition that will take place between the two sides. We will bring a new level of fun and emotions to viewers.”

“Itaewon Class” is set to premiere on January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST.
 

credit: soompi

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn... I swear when I saw the second poster with the dude in the middle looking like a Yazuka in Instagram, I thought it was different drama with a crazy plotline:mrgreen::joy:. I was looking for the title in the comment section and it happened to be on the bottom of the poster:skull::sweat_smile:

 

Jokes aside, this looks amazing.

 

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
Oh i just found out that foreigner guy Chris Lyon is actually korean hiphop music producer too. He worked with G-Dragon before. And also made appearance in movie Girl Cops. I find it more Interesting now that he joins as a new character in IC :) Seems like PSJ has been following his instagram for a long time. Cmiiw :D


Thank you for sharing, such an interesting info. I think it’s safe to say, that he will also have a part in producing music for IC too then;))) 

 

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

 

Just a little something, BTS V (who is known as PSJ's bestfriend) said he wanna sing the OST of Itaewon Class. Idk if he said this just to amuse the fan or he's actually giving a hint?! Who knows :rolleyes: Having a famous world wide singer bf to sing the OST of your drama, why not :P


Not even sure if it’s possible at this point :tears:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enlighten me please. So Kim Dong Hee is part of the rich fam and then joins the underdogs?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2020 at 4:34 PM, Anjalifairy said:

 

 

Ikr, they're adorable together :love:

 

I think her expression while slapping the lady is on point. Also the scenes after. I can already sense her being totally sociopath :blink:


So adorable :bawling:

 

Judged by what I understood about JYS from all your posts girls, I feel like her actions must be justified and she probably slapped that women for pretty solid reasons)))

 

 

I like both posters. Such a contrast between misfits and corporation))) But Kim Dong Hee find his way to be in both posters :joy:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2020 at 1:43 AM, jeijei said:

Enlighten me please. So Kim Dong Hee is part of the rich fam and then joins the underdogs?

 

Spoiler

He is the second son of the rich family. He doesn't have great relationship with his brother and father.  He is also Kim Dami's (Jo Yi Seo's) friend (and likes her as a guy too) and first joins "the undergods" and forms strong bond with Park Seo Jun (Park Sae Roy). Then something happens and he starts lean more towards his family again for some time. 

 

@Anjalifairy Please, correct me if I'm wrong somewhere :lol:^_^

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3297869-C-3457-416-F-9858-059-B6185-F345

 

Seriously, so cute :love: 
I have a feeling I will use “adorable” and “cute” a lot of times :joy:

  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, lu09 said:

Damn... I swear when I saw the second poster with the dude in the middle looking like a Yazuka in Instagram, I thought it was different drama with a crazy plotline:mrgreen::joy:. I was looking for the title in the comment section and it happened to be on the bottom of the poster:skull::sweat_smile:

 

Jokes aside, this looks amazing.

 

 

Lmfao You know what, i googled Yakuza right away. Now i understand why you had misperception X)))

 

18 hours ago, serenilmauve said:


Thank you for sharing, such an interesting info. I think it’s safe to say, that he will also have a part in producing music for IC too then;))) 

 

 

Sounds great if they're gonna make it happen. We'll see :D

 

17 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:


So adorable :bawling:

 

Judged by what I understood about JYS from all your posts girls, I feel like her actions must be justified and she probably slapped that women for pretty solid reasons)))

 

 

Definitely! After knowing the reason, you will definitely think this crazy as* is a cool girl B)

 

17 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

He is the second son of rich family. He doesn't have great relationship with his brother and father.  He is also Kim Dami's (Jo Yi Seo's) friend (and likes her as a guy too) and first joins "the undergods" and forms strong bond with Park Seo Jun (Park Sae Roy). Then something happens and he starts lean more towards his family again for some time. 

 

@Anjalifairy Please, correct me if I'm wrong somewhere :lol:^_^

 

@serenilmauve I think you've explained it better than i would :lol: 

He's the second son of the rich family. Something happened that made him join DanBam members bcs he kinda felt guilty or indebted to Saeroy. And he gets along well with them. That's why he is in both version of the posters :D @jeijei


 

 

@serenilmauve @AsveriaPSJ His face of disbelief is so funny when the girls seem to say insincerely about who's the most in sync with webtoon characters lolllll :lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I think you've explained it better than i would :lol: 

He's the second son of the rich family. Something happened that made him join DanBam members bcs he kinda felt guilty or indebted to Saeroy. And he gets along well with them. That's why he is in both version of the posters :D 


You know, that I just don’t know korean at all :lol: 
 

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve @AsveriaPSJ His face of disbelief is so funny when the girls seem to say insincerely about who's the most in sync with webtoon characters lolllll :lol:

 

I love when PSJ teases his co-stars :P

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Definitely! After knowing the reason, you will definitely think this crazy as* is a cool girl B)

 

@serenilmauve @AsveriaPSJ His face of disbelief is so funny when the girls seem to say insincerely about who's the most in sync with webtoon characters lolllll :lol:


Just how much cooler she can get :love:  Because I already think, that she is awesome :blush:

 

Yeah, he was like “girls, c’mon, don’t be too humble” :joy:

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch: Kim Da Mi And Park Seo Joon Describe Their Unique Characters In “Itaewon Class”

Jan 4, 2020
by S. Park

The cast of “Itaewon Class” introduced viewers to some main characters!

Based on a popular webtoon of the same name, this upcoming JTBC drama tells the story of young people united by their stubbornness, passion, and youthful bravado. They begin their own revolt against an unreasonable society within the narrow streets of Itaewon, and they also chase after their dreams and fight for the freedom to live according to their unique perspectives.

The first clip begins with Park Seo Joon walking into the room. He asks the staff behind the camera, “Is this a variety show?” A staff member jokingly answers yes, but the words on the clip clarify, “It’s a drama.”

The actor then stands next to the cardboard cutout of his character, Park Sae Ro Yi. He says, “As you can see, the character himself is strong and passionate about success. He has beliefs and has a strong, refreshing side to him.”

Comparing himself to his character, Park Seo Joon continues, “I think we’re similar in how we live according to our convictions. I like him.” Using his character’s name “Sae Ro” which also means “new” in Korean, he makes a joke about living a new life as Park Sae Ro Yi before asking viewers to look forward to the drama.

In the second clip, Kwon Nara says, “Everyone syncs well with their characters except for me.” Kim Da Mi brings up Kwon Nara and Park Seo Joon’s characters, and he makes everyone laugh by poking fun at his co-stars.

Park Seo Joon introduces Kim Da Mi’s character, saying, “Yi Seo is the youngest, but is the most knowledgable,” and the captions share that her IQ is 162. “She’s independent and seems lively, but is a sociopath.”

Kim Da Mi comments, “I think Yi Seo and I are different.” She concludes the clip by describing the interview as “super fun” before shyly bursting into laughter.

“Itaewon Class” premieres on January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

 

Source https://www.soompi.com/article/1375059wpp/watch-kim-da-mi-and-park-seo-joon-describe-their-unique-characters-in-itaewon-class

 

 

 

 

Coffee truck support for Kwon Nara at IC filming set

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Yeah, he was like “girls, c’mon, don’t be too humble” :joy:

 

Or another version to me he's like "girls, are you guys fooling me?" :lol:

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...