Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:


I was worried, that they used black guy just for teaser, but I’m impressed, that they gave him full role. I feel like DanBam dynamic would be great :heart:

 

You can see him sitting behind PSJ in the table read stills. So it is save to say he at least have minor supporting role. :) 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sal2 said:

 

You can see him sitting behind PSJ in the table read stills. So it is save to say he at least have minor supporting role. :) 


I think they basically conformed him being recurring/supporting character by adding him with others in official introduction photos;))

 

 

it2-06.gif

 


 

Spoiler

4-A154-F4-F-6268-4-CD3-A4-C4-1-D885-D229


24-F4-B0-DE-8388-47-C2-AD78-80-E9-EF853-


1-F333-AEB-9-A8-B-4-DAC-A91-C-59-B5017-C


34-EEF079-4-E8-B-4-D75-9-AE9-851-C87-F88

 

it2-04.gif


credit:

 

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch: Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, And More Make “Itaewon Class” Webtoon Come To Life In Teaser

Watch: Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, And More Make “Itaewon Class” Webtoon Come To Life In Teaser

Upcoming drama “Itaewon Class” amped up the excitement with a second teaser!

Based on a popular webtoon of the same name, this JTBC drama tells the story of young people united by their stubbornness, passion, and youthful bravado. They begin their own revolt against an unreasonable society within the narrow streets of Itaewon, and they also chase after their dreams and fight for the freedom to live according to their unique perspectives.

In the teaser, the actors are perfectly in-sync with their characters as they make the webtoon come alive with their acting. Park Seo Joon turns into a passionate young man named Park Sae Ro, Kim Da Mi into Jo Yi Seo who’s bold with her words and actions, Yoo Jae Myung into CEO Jang Dae Hee, and Kwon Nara into Park Sae Ro’s first love Oh Soo Ah.

With Jo Yi Seo’s announcement that “Itaewon is now ours,” the rest of this motley crew family is unveiled including Jang Geun Soo (played by Kim Dong Hee), Choi Seung Kwon (played by Ryu Kyung Soo), Ma Hyun Yi (played by Lee Joo Young), and Tony Kim (played by Chris Ryan).

“Itaewon Class” premieres on January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST as the follow-up to “Chocolate.”

Check out the teaser below!

credit: soompi 

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
OMG

That scene where JYS dancing in the club. I never thought i could see it in the teaser :D

One month away now feels like a century :tears:

 


teaser gave me unique vibe.i don’t know if it’s their style or maybe because of kim dami’s character feels refreshing to me.she is so cool there.i loved her slap:lol:usually second leading ladies or leading men act like this.cold and confident.but i like that for a change leading lady is the most confident in herself in itaewon class^_^at least i think so^_^

Edited by emollienime
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, emollienime said:


teaser gave me unique vibe.i don’t know if it’s their style or maybe because of kim dami’s character feels refreshing to me.she is so cool there.i loved her slap:lol:usually second leading ladies or leading men act like this.cold and confident.but i like that for a change leading lady is the most confident in herself in itaewon class^_^at least i think so^_^


She is super confident in herself XD This is her charm;)))

 

@Anjalifairy Happy New Year to our cast and crew members too :heart:

 

And that introduction video so stylish (just like whole drama, so far;))

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, emollienime said:


teaser gave me unique vibe.i don’t know if it’s their style or maybe because of kim dami’s character feels refreshing to me.she is so cool there.i loved her slap:lol:usually second leading ladies or leading men act like this.cold and confident.but i like that for a change leading lady is the most confident in herself in itaewon class^_^at least i think so^_^

 

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:


She is super confident in herself XD This is her charm;)))

 

@Anjalifairy Happy New Year to our cast and crew members too :heart:

 

And that introduction video so stylish (just like whole drama, so far;))

 

 

Tbh, i'd prefer this type of female lead who is reliable and full of confident (and rude for some reason) rather than a helpless one ;)) And i like both PSR and JYS have much in common that is their strong characters and they can't stand seeing injustice around them. Really admirable :heart:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its-4.gif

 

Spoiler
its-1.gif

 

its-2.gif
 
its-8.gif
 
its-9.gif
 
its-3.gif
 
its-5.gif
 

 

and Park Seo Jun as Park Sae Roy gifs

 

Spoiler
its-10.gif

 

its-11.gif

 

its-12.gif
its-7.gif

credit:

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

 

and Park Seo Jun as Park Sae Roy gifs

 

 

Lmfao Park Sae Roy is like wearing liptint X)))) 

 

17 hours ago, sal2 said:

 

You can see him sitting behind PSJ in the table read stills. So it is save to say he at least have minor supporting role. :) 

 

Which stills??

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

 

Lmfao Park Sae Roy is like wearing liptint X)))) 

 

 

This gifer always exaggerates colors a bit, but I'm not gonna complain. She makes high quality ones, fast and frequently :heart:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Agree. Judging from the 2 teasers so far, the music, DanBam staffs fashion, the picture color, everything looks cool. Even my heart has already beaten so fast since the first poster came out :lol:

 

Ikr, i'm questioning it too :lol:


I also like cinematography :love:

 

 

Seriously not impressed with the fact, that JTBC so much slower, than Awesome ENT.

 

 

I repeated this video so many times, trying to catch all those little quirks, that I like about PSJ :blush:

 

 

@serenilmauve 

With PSR cut out (? I’m not sure, how it’s called in English. Someone help, pls :innocent:) right behind him PSJ really look like he came out straight from webtoon. Especially on the first gif :smirk:

 

On 12/31/2019 at 4:51 AM, Anjalifairy said:

 

I believe it's recent photos that were taken the same day OP posted it. Idk why SaeRoy keeps wearing that pair of clothes. It reminds me of Aera and Dongman in FFMW who seemed to have limited clothes. Lol X))) 


They aimed for realistic people in FMW, that’s why they recycled a lot of clothes. I think it’s right thing to do, if your character is not rich one;) 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Tbh, i'd prefer this type of female lead who is reliable and full of confident (and rude for some reason) rather than a helpless one ;)) And i like both PSR and JYS have much in common that is their strong characters and they can't stand seeing injustice around them. Really admirable :heart:

 

I like characters, that suit the story. For this story PSR needed someone like JYS in his life, someone bold, honest, smart, confident and proactive. He suffered by being alone enough. You know they say that behind every great man there's a great woman. IMO, JYS that kind of woman in PSR's life story;) 

 

54 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

 

@serenilmauve 

With PSR cut out (? I’m not sure, how it’s called in English. Someone help, pls :innocent:) right behind him PSJ really look like he came out straight from webtoon. Especially on the first gif :smirk:

 

I know right :w00t: 

Can't wait to see videos of others :lol:

 

Btw, if anyone interested, here is the song from video;)

https://www.deezer.com/ru/track/653490782?autoplay=true

SATV Music - Born To Be Great 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
New Year's greeting from Park Sae Roy & Jo Yi Seo :heart:

 


“We finish each other’s sentences” :blush::joy:

 

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

 

 

Tbh, i'd prefer this type of female lead who is reliable and full of confident (and rude for some reason) rather than a helpless one ;)) And i like both PSR and JYS have much in common that is their strong characters and they can't stand seeing injustice around them. Really admirable :heart:

 

One will punch you, another hard slap :glasses:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

 

This gifer always exaggerates colors a bit, but I'm not gonna complain. She makes high quality ones, fast and frequently :heart:

 

Yeah his/her gifs are always be my favorite :heart: I just found it funny seeing a chestnut hair shape man with those super bold red lips :lol: When i look at it again, i still laugh X))) 

 

37 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

 

I like characters, that suit the story. For this story PSR needed someone like JYS in his life, someone bold, honest, smart, confident and proactive. He suffered by being alone enough. You know they say that behind every great man there's a great woman. IMO, JYS that kind of woman in PSR's life story;) 

 

Indeed she is :blush:

 

24 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:


“We finish each other’s sentences” :blush::joy:

 

 

One will punch you, another hard slap :glasses:

 

Ikr, they're adorable together :love:

 

I think her expression while slapping the lady is on point. Also the scenes after. I can already sense her being totally sociopath :blink:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

 

 

 

Which stills??

 

was thinking about this :) 

 

1573006158-1.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm joining in :D:lol:. This looks good:).

  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frankly most say I am sceptical about that foreigner guy acting... most of those foreigner in drama are bad actors so I am glad we do not have to see them allot... But i guess i am gonna give him the benefit of doubt. in the end the story is about Park sae ro  and Jo yi seo life as i understand. So i am sure gonna be most engrossed in their growth journey :D  at lest they are actors i can trust deliver good scenes!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jtbcdrama-20200102-0002.jpg
jtbcdrama-20200102-0001.jpg
 
Now we have DanBam members and Jangga Group members poster revealed :love:
Spoiler

 

 

 

 

3 hours ago, sal2 said:

Frankly most say I am sceptical about that foreigner guy acting... most of those foreigner in drama are bad actors so I am glad we do not have to see them allot... But i guess i am gonna give him the benefit of doubt. in the end the story is about Park sae ro  and Jo yi seo life as i understand. So i am sure gonna be most engrossed in their growth journey :D  at lest they are actors i can trust deliver good scenes!

 

We can only confirm it until the drama airs to see what the guy has :D I've never seen him in any drama before though.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...