[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

On 12/27/2019 at 5:31 PM, Anjalifairy said:

Probably he feels honored that they chose the right actors to portray each of characters. Especially for PSJ and KDM, like they're 100% matched with PSR and JYS. And of course all other casts are amazing too :blush:

Oh good luck with your dream. We can anticipate your work in the future, maybe? ;))

Yeah they're so adorable. Whatever people want to intrepret it as a couple or siblings, but the age gap between them makes them even cuter together :blush:

I hope one day I will be able to experience everything myself :bawling: Thank you so much, dear. I wish that you all would be able to see that day coming too :blush:

After drama I want to read webtoon myself, to see how perfect Park Seojoon and Kim Dami actually match their characters and how much they changed (story). I’m literally dying from curiosity right now, but holding myself back from trying to search anything related to webtoon :joy: 

I think that drama couples, that have same “feeling” and “resemblance” too each other usually have their own kind of chemistry. And I usually prefer them over “distinct” type of couples. Kim Dami and Park Seojoon in my eyes look perfect with each other :love:

8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Support truck for Ahn BoHyun

I guess this is our first look at how our first (or second? lol) villain would look like in drama :lol:

Dressing all classy, when he so far from that :joy:

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ spotted filming for the drama

If those photos and video not old or they’re not filming same day situation from teaser, then that means, they will show that Park Saeroy realistically owns limited number of clothes and usually recycles them in daily bases, like everyone else :thumbsup:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Joon updated his IG with Itaewon Class as caption ^_^

Awesome phone case :smirk:

9 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yasss! Please make them playing jenga, doing couch talk, watching reaction videos, and any fun interview sessions, or else i'll kill you netflix lol :lol:

Yes, please :glasses::thumbsup:

Guys, we officially just one month away from premiere:love:

Also all those foodtrucks for all actors makes me so happy! Such a great way to show their support :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 12/29/2019 at 8:37 PM, AsveriaPSJ said:

If those photos and video not old or they’re not filming same day situation from teaser, then that means, they will show that Park Saeroy realistically owns limited number of clothes and usually recycles them in daily bases, like everyone else :thumbsup:

I believe it's recent photos that were taken the same day OP posted it. Idk why SaeRoy keeps wearing that pair of clothes. It reminds me of Aera and Dongman in FFMW who seemed to have limited clothes. Lol X))) 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Such a great present for New Year! 
I want to talk about teaser, but I don’t know where to start!!! Everything look so good, also I love how they made accent on the fact, that some scenes look exactly like in webtoon :w00t:

I always say they're 100% syncrhronized with webtoon but Awesome says it's 200% :lol:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

@serenilmauve

Ah so the guy on the right is a new character. I was wondering who he was when the teaser making was leaked :D

Btw, i love Ahn Bo Hyun here. He looks dashing with that suit and hairstyle :wub:

GIF-191231-125628.gif

This man's life is so bitter :tears:

GIF-191231-125122.gif

Jo Yi Seo slaying on the dance floor be like.. 

Spoiler

GIF-191231-125509.gif

Savage Jo Yi Seo

GIF-191231-125944.gif

Pretty highschooler Oh Soo Ah

GIF-191231-125235.gif

Drunk SaeRoy and Heart fluttered YiSeo

GIF-191231-125801.gif

Expecting all fun friendship from them

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve

Ah so the guy on the right is a new character. I was wondering who he was when the teaser making was leaked :D

Btw, i love Ahn Bo Hyun here. He looks dashing with that suit and hairstyle :wub:

I was worried, that they used black guy just for teaser, but I’m impressed, that they gave him full role. I feel like DanBam dynamic would be great :heart:

• Like 3

Woah, every teaser better, than previous one :love: Music is awesome, characters look cool, acting look incredible, chemistry between PSR/JYS look intriguing... I think I did a good thing, that I didn’t spoil myself, because all those webtoon/drama shots and comparisons made my heart beat faster :love:

Why Awesome ENT. faster to promote drama on their IG compared to JTBC :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I was worried, that they used black guy just for teaser, but I’m impressed, that they gave him full role. I feel like DanBam dynamic would be great :heart:

Yeah i think so that adding new DanBam personnel in the drama version will give it a different vibes, in a good way, compared to webtoon version.

2 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Woah, every teaser better, than previous one :love: Music is awesome, characters look cool, acting look incredible, chemistry between PSR/JYS look intriguing... I think I did a good thing, that I didn’t spoil myself, because all those webtoon/drama shots and comparisons made my heart beat faster :love:

Why Awesome ENT. faster to promote drama on their IG compared to JTBC :sweat_smile:

Agree. Judging from the 2 teasers so far, the music, DanBam staffs fashion, the picture color, everything looks cool. Even my heart has already beaten so fast since the first poster came out :lol:

Ikr, i'm questioning it too :lol:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah i think so that adding new DanBam personnel in the drama version will give it a different vibes, in a good way, compared to webtoon version.

Agree. Judging from the 2 teasers so far, the music, DanBam staffs fashion, the picture color, everything looks cool. Even my heart has already beaten so fast since the first poster came out :lol:

Ikr, i'm questioning it too :lol:

I’m glad to see them representing Itaewon properly and also that they made him recurring role;) 

I like music in the teaser, it stuck in my head XD 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1