[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

4 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Merry Christmas :heart:

I don’t know if it’s just to me, but they look so good together :love:

Also, I noticed that it seems like she is wearing Park Saeroy’s type of jacket (or same one, I’m not sure), that Park Seojoon wore in some of his IG posts and Youtube video.

Really, wow. I think it’s the same one. I wonder why she is wearing it;)))

• Like 3

7 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Merry Christmas :heart:

I don’t know if it’s just to me, but they look so good together :love:

Also, I noticed that it seems like she is wearing Park Saeroy’s type of jacket (or same one, I’m not sure), that Park Seojoon wore in some of his IG posts and Youtube video.

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Maybe it's from the same brand. But i noticed her zipper pocket was on her right arm while his was on the left. Cmiiw :D

I think i will really like their style for sure. It's gonna be different from any other youth drama i guess :D

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Maybe it's from the same brand. But i noticed her zipper pocket was on her right arm while his was on the left. Cmiiw :D

I think i will really like their style for sure. It's gonna be different from any other youth drama i guess :D

One of the images can be flipped (mirror style) or it's just one of those "couple jackets". I would like to think, that it's the same one though :phew: I just need to know the story behind in now :D

And I agree about overall style. I dig it (a lot;)). Seriously like their fashion so far. I would wear everything myself too;)

ic-si01.gif

Spoiler

ic-si02.gif

credit:

Spoiler

• Like 4

On 12/25/2019 at 1:42 PM, serenilmauve said:

On 12/25/2019 at 4:50 PM, Anjalifairy said:

Spoiler

So she either borrowed it from him or decided to buy herself the one too :smirk:

Park Seojoon as Park Saeroy fanart

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Or it's from the part where PSR covered JYS who's lying down with his jacket. Oops :tounge_wink:

Idk but i'm sure it's part of the scene in the drama :D

Spoiler

So it could be that he gave her a jacket in the time of need, then she kept it and he let her to do it? I’m already kinda in love with this scenario :smirk:

Many thanks to all the people, who are showing their support to the IC cast members with different kind of foodtucks :love:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Hide contents

So it could be that he gave her a jacket in the time of need, then she kept it and he let her to do it? I’m already kinda in love with this scenario :smirk:

Many thanks to all the people, who are showing their support to the IC cast members with different kind of foodtucks :love:

Ahaaa.. Just check it in the drama later :P

Your profile picture, i love it :blush:

Park Sae Roy :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Park Seo Joon Explains Why He Chose To Join The Cast Of “Itaewon Class” + New Stills Released

Park Seo Joon Explains Why He Chose To Join The Cast Of “Itaewon Class” + New Stills Released

Dec 27, 2019
by K. Z

Park Seo Joon has opened up about what drew him to join the cast of JTBC’s new Friday-Saturday drama, “Itaewon Class.”

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Itaewon Class” is a new drama about young people brought together by their stubbornness, passion, and youthful bravado. Within the narrow streets of Itaewon, they begin their own fledgling revolt against an unreasonable society as they chase after their dreams and the freedom to live according to their own unique perspectives.

Perhaps one of the most anticipated things about “Itaewon Class” is its lead star Park Seo Joon, who is returning for his first drama in over a year and a half. He is slated to play the role of Park Sae Roy, a passionate entrepreneur who is uncompromising in his convictions. He has an unquenchable anger with which he hits the streets of Itaewon to go up against the corporate food conglomerate, Jan Ga.

The new stills released by JTBC seem to show off the many different sides of Park Sae Roy well. In the first still, Park Sae Roy stands with a smirk among a crowd of people seemingly dressed up for Halloween or a movie shooting. The second still shows Park Sae Roy laying down in the grass, giving the scene a carefree vibe. In the last still, Park Sae Roy stares worriedly into the distance in front of what appears to be his own restaurant.

park-seo-joon-4.jpgpark-seo-joon-2.jpgpark-seo-joon-3.jpg

When asked about what made him decide to join the cast of “Itaewon Class,” Park Seo Joon said that it was his character’s charm that drew him in. “Park Sae Roy was the biggest reason I decided to join the cast. He works really hard to protect his convictions, which is really charming. He’s got a much different charm than any other character I’ve played yet, so through this role I’ll be able to show yet another side of myself.”

He added, “I think people will be able to feel a sort of catharsis when they watch this drama, in seeing someone live their life completely unbending to anyone else’s will. I’ll strive to make sure that the heart-rending emotion and hilarious humor is conveyed well.”

“Itaewon Class” is directed by Kim Sung Yoon, and based off of the original work by Jo Gwang Jin. It will air its first episode on January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST after “Chocolate.”

Sourxe (1)

credit: soompi

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I completely agree that Park Sae Roy is really charming. It's not bcs Park Seo Joon is the who will play the character, but more than that, PSR has a strong charisma even the other characters in the story really admire and respect him. I can say even if i had seen the webtoon without knowing that PSJ would play as PSR, i knew i would still have fallen in love with PSR's character.  :wub:

Oh I'm so excited to see the hilarious humor he'll convey :lol:

And we better prepare our heart for the heartbreaking moment PSJ will deliver to us :tears:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

I completely agree that Park Sae Roy is really charming. It's not bcs Park Seo Joon is the who will play the character, but more than that, PSR has a strong charisma even the other characters in the story really admire and respect him. I can say even if i had seen the webtoon without knowing that PSJ would play as PSR, i knew i would still have fallen in love with PSR's character.  :wub:

Oh I'm so excited to see the hilarious humor he'll convey :lol:

And we better prepare our heart for the heartbreaking moment PSJ will deliver to us :tears:

As someone, who is inspired and interested to be a writer in the future, I wonder, how Jo Gwangji feels, when he sees all those incredible actors bringing his characters to life. And he is not just bystander, he is an active screenwriter and probably also adviser))) 

I’m ready, bring it on, drama :joy:

Thanks (about profile pic))) I just wanted to see their cuteness all the time))) Seriously, they both older than me (PSJ especially :joy:), but I just find them so adorable :blush::sweat_smile:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

As someone, who is inspired and interested to be a writer in the future, I wonder, how Jo Gwangji feels, when he sees all those incredible actors bringing his characters to life. And he is not just bystander, he is an active screenwriter and probably also adviser))) 

I’m ready, bring it on, drama :joy:

Thanks (about profile pic))) I just wanted to see their cuteness all the time))) Seriously, they both older than me (PSJ especially :joy:), but I just find them so adorable :blush::sweat_smile:

Probably he feels honored that they chose the right actors to portray each of characters. Especially for PSJ and KDM, like they're 100% matched with PSR and JYS. And of course all other casts are amazing too :blush:

Oh good luck with your dream. We can anticipate your work in the future, maybe? ;))

Yeah they're so adorable. Whatever people want to intrepret it as a couple or siblings, but the age gap between them makes them even cuter together :blush:

Coffee truck support for actor Yoo Jae Myung (Jang Dae Hee - CEO of Jangga Group) 

• Like 3