20200302-174902-5959.jpg

Spoiler

20200302-180147-0062.jpg
20200302-180159-2521.jpg
20200302-180229-4790.jpg
20200302-180222-8348.jpg
20200302-180217-0532.jpg
20200302-180207-3545.jpg

Full photo gallery at http://mtv.jtbc.joins.com/photo/pr10011148/pm10056786/detail/16566

Kim Dami's agency sent coffee truck to IC filming set

Cosmetic brand LalaChuu sent food truck to IC filming set (Celebrating Kim Hye Eun's birthday on set) 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

On 3/1/2020 at 2:54 AM, lollyminx said:

Same. I was just about to ask. Is there something wrong with the Netflix subs because it seems like before the press conference, Sooah asked JDH to cut off his son to save Jangga right? And that's exactly what JDH did during the press conference so why was Sooah shocked? Why did she cry? 

I think its because she was kinda moved he told her his family was the most important and that he would never give up on his son but then just threw him under the bus. She realized that he is pure evil and has used her so his plan would succeed without getting caught

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Jo Yiseo is getting prettier with that hairdo ^_^

IKR, I gues she looks much fresh and prettier with less make up, her early appearance of her put on that berry pink lipstick made her look older than her age. I like how they style her much closer to her age (the second pic) with soft nude/coral/peach and tucked her chin-length hair behind her ear. It looks much prettier with its got straightened than before. I want her to keep this hairstyle for a bit longer. But I guess she'll grow it later as the story goes on forward. Long hair kinda signifies the time skip in dramaland, like one or two years passed maybe. 

• Like 5

@Alice Wonderland

Agree that this is the most suitable hairstyle and makeup for her so far. Before that, sometimes she looked a bit older than her age, but in some scenes, she looked like a middle schooler :joy:Yep, she will. As we saw in the second presscon, Kim Dami appeared with long black hair (i'll miss her two toned hair for sure), while Kwon Nara with a mid length chop ^_^

@serenilmauve

Hint : 100% synchro rate with Park Saeroy. 

It's rapper BeWhy ^_^

Spoiler

IMG-20200303-060438.jpg

I saw an article before that as Itaewon Class is getting popular, BeWhy is mentioned everyday bcs he boasted his 100% synchro rate with Park Saeroy. He posted Park Saeroy pic on his IG and even made it as his profile picture. 

Spoiler

IMG-20200303-045435.jpg

He's been sticking with chestnut hair since debut :lol:

Spoiler

images-1.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 03. 02. 7:55 PM

"Itaewon Class" dominates hottest-drama chart for 2 weeks straight

A6-D9-EE22-78-B2-4-A8-D-B810-65-CD6-B996

The "Itaewon Class" phenomenon is still enhancing its virality.

The Fri-Sat drama "Itaewon Class" (JTBC)'s ratings are still increasing non-stop. Episode 10, broadcast on February 29, recorded a nationwide viewership rating of 14.8%, 16.2% for the metropolitan area. Accordingly, the episode continued to defeat its highest viewership ratings of episode 9 and took the lead among the dramas aired in the same time slot. In addition, for audiences from 20 to 49 years old - the object that tvN is aiming at, the work also holds No.1 position among the dramas shown in the same time slot with the ratings of 8.7%.

The strength of "Itaewon Class" is also demonstrated on the hot topic chart. According to the popularity measurement index (statistics from February 24 to March 1) announced by GoodData Corporation, a company specializing in analyzing the hot level of TV shows, "Itaewon Class" has won the top spot for 2 weeks in a row with the rate of 28.81% in all the drama sectors including terrestrial, general and cable channels.

Actress Kim Dami won No.1 and actor Park Seojoon ranked No.2 in the virality chart of the actors in the drama. The duo even swept the top position in the most comments and posts on VON (Blogs and online community) and took the lead regarding the number of comments and articles, which shows the instant responses of the viewers.

Episode 11 of "Itaewon Class" will air at 10:50 pm (KST) March 6 on JTBC.

Reporter Hwang So Young hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@Anjalifairy @Helena

That's so awesome. Especially for a newcomer like KDM. Shes been so great throughout the show as well as PSJ. Everytime I see a video of them like the swoon all I think about is SRY & JYS lol. They really embodied those characters so well. 

I know numbers dont dictate what is good or not, but how much are tuning in although it's nice seeing the age range who enjoys IC. I think IC has a good chance reaching 16%/18% next week. The thing about IC, it ends each episode on a high note. I was comparing IC ratings to other TVN cable top rated shows like Goblin, M.Sunshine, Reply, CLOY on their 9/10 episodes & IC has already pass those. A 14%/16% is really high for that 10th ep. mark especially for a JTBC drama since TVN is a bigger network. The buzz continues to be significantly huge in SK so I think the momentum from viewership will stick. IC continues to rise, not one dip/drop yet. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauve

Hint : 100% synchro rate with Park Saeroy. 

It's rapper BeWhy ^_^

I saw an article before that as Itaewon Class is getting popular, BeWhy is mentioned everyday bcs he boasted his 100% synchro rate with Park Saeroy. He posted Park Saeroy pic on his IG and even made it as his profile picture. 

He's been sticking with chestnut hair since debut :lol:

I know about him, but never head any of his songs;) I’m curious now;) 

Park Sae Roy is so charming, everyone feels good to be associated with him xD 

Now we need OST from Bolbbalgan4’s Ahn Ji Young too xD People always compare her with Jo Yi Seo because of blond bob hair 

• LOL 3

@serenilmauve

When I first watched IC that's who KDM reminded me of lol. It's the hair. AJY is fairly known for her colored hair spefically with that blond short hair. Although I'm glad the show decided to give JYS the 2 toned hair instead a whole blond. It makes JYS more distinguishable. 

The gif set in the previous page which shows the difference in SRY eyes is really telling how he saw JYS the first time around & up to now. The way he furrow his brows in worries. It's like hes searching for her eyes but shes to busy telling him her plan. Is it me or does KDM eyes sparkles under light alot lol. When JYS looks at SRY, her eyes twinkles.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Isn’t it the same location?

We will have here the scene between PSR and LHJ?))

Sharp eyes B) I think yeap, it’s the same place;))

6 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

@serenilmauve

When I first watched IC that's who KDM reminded me of lol. It's the hair. AJY is fairly known for her colored hair spefically with that blond short hair. Although I'm glad the show decided to give JYS the 2 toned hair instead a whole blond. It makes JYS more distinguishable. 

The gif set in the previous page which shows the difference in SRY eyes is really telling how he saw JYS the first time around & up to now. The way he furrow his brows in worries. It's like hes searching for her eyes but shes to busy telling him her plan.

Yeah, he looked like he didn’t even really care about her plan, because he was too occupied with her face being beaten;)) Which is a big deal for Park Sae Roy, since there is nothing more important to him, than his revenge. 

• Like 4

Lee Joo Young Talks About Playing Transgender Character In “Itaewon Class”

Lee Joo Young Talks About Playing Transgender Character In “Itaewon Class”

Lee Joo Young is currently acting as a transgender woman named Ma Hyun Yi in the drama “Itaewon Class.” In an interview to go along with her pictorial for the magazine, Lee Joo Young talked about her approach to the role.

“I thought a lot about how I should play the role,” Lee Joo Young said. “I decided that rather than dwelling on gender while acting, I should act as the character Ma Hyun Yi itself.”

full article: https://www.soompi.com/article/1386363wpp/lee-joo-young-talks-about-playing-transgender-character-in-itaewon-class

• Like 3

This is one of my favorite dramas EVER and there's still 6 more episodes. Park Seo Joon is so charming and he's so talented. I love how every character is layered, even the villains are fun to watch.

I love how even though Yi Seo has fallen for Saeroyi, she hasn't become nice suddenly. She's still largely apathetic but I think Saeroyi is GOOD enough for the both of them. They're like polar opposites in the way they treat people but maybe Yi Seo can learn to be more socially competent the more time she spends with him. That's a start. She's a unique female lead. 

Soo Ah is another interesting character. I understand her looking out for herself first and foremost, especially being an orphan. I don't know if EYE could work so closely with the men responsible for my father figure's death, but she's likeable nonetheless.

I'm eagerly awaiting Friday! 

• Like 7

20 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I know about him, but never head any of his songs;) I’m curious now;) 

Park Sae Roy is so charming, everyone feels good to be associated with him xD 

Now we need OST from Bolbbalgan4’s Ahn Ji Young too xD People always compare her with Jo Yi Seo because of blond bob hair 

But some people also speculate the one who has 100% syncronization with Park Saeroy is none other than PSJ himself lol. We'll see..
Yeah, i heard about it too. She's in Jisoo MV with PSJ right? I think their smile is kinda similar :D

• Like 2