Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

SW walks CA home, then watches CA be with JH

CA: I said you didn’t have to walk me home. But you came anyway. Now you have to inconveniently go back to get your motorbike!
SW: I said you should get on(the motorbike) so why did you stubbornly insist on walking? I’m freezing.
CA: Anyway, since I’ve now arrived uncomfortably but safely, you should hurry up and go.
SW: Dang. You’re always telling me to go, Officer Kim. When you figure out who the real culprit is, let’s ride my motorcycle together to go catch him. You have to definitely ride then.
(JH gets out of the car)
SW: Huh? Huh? (trying to get CA to agree to ride his bike with him) Aren’t you going to ride even then? Are you afraid of motorcycles?
CA: No. I’m more afraid of you driving the motorcycle. Okay? I’m cold. Hurry up and go.
SW: Fine. I’m going. I’m going. Oh, I heard that you got the file on my investigation. Why didn’t you tell me?
CA: Oh, I was frazzled because of my disciplinary review so I totally forgot about it.
SW: When are you going to give it to me? Should we look at it now before I go?
CA: Huh? That’s at the station house.
SW: Oh yeah? Did you find out anything? There’s something strange about it, isn’t there?
JH: Chung Ah
CA: Joon Hwi-sshi
JH: Why? Did something happen? Why is your expression like that?
CA: The Captain was injured, so SW gave him a ride home on his motorcycle, and I was just returning from there.
SW: Officer Kim, why are you being so explanatory? Is it because of this person? That you wouldn’t ride my motorcycle?
CA: Can’t you tell by seeing? I would have been in big trouble if I had. Hurry up and go now.
JH: Let’s see each other again. (parting greeting to SW)
SW: Yeah, if it happens. (walks off)
(JH puts his hands over CA’s cold ears)
JH: Why did you walk home? You should have just ridden his motorcycle.
CA: That’s right. For some reason, I thought if I rode it, that someone would be very upset. You know, that person who got really angry over a blanket. You’re not going to be angry today, are you?
JH: It could have taken you 5 minutes to come home, but instead you took 30 minutes to walk here together. So, what are you talking about? In the future, go ahead and ride. I’ll think of it as the faster way to separate you.
CA: Really?
JH: I’m joking. Do whatever is comfortable for you. I won’t get angry.

Is it possible to be happy about a scene and sad at the same time? I love how open and comfortable CA and JH are together, but sad that SW had to see it. Still, it's probably for the best so that SW will find a way to get over his crush of CA.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 10

JH and CA talk

JH: You said you had something to say. What is it? You said that it was something you had to tell me.
(flashback)
Judge: Don’t say nonsensical things to Joon Hwi. It may be fine to me, but don’t torment my son as well. As it is, his heart is ripping apart because of you.
(end flashback)
JH: What is it?
CA: I wanted to be together with you, so I lied. It’s going to cool off, so you should drink it. (drinks) So, what are we doing tomorrow?
JH: Tomorrow, I already have a commitment, so let’s see each other on Sunday.
CA: Oh, you have a commitment. So, we can’t see each other tomorrow. Oh, goody. You did say that a sports marketer doesn’t have weekends free, since the weekends are when the important matches happen.
(JH nods)
CA: But, why did you quit studying law to become a sports marketer?
JH: Because of Joon Gyeom. He had said that his dream was to become a basketball player like Michael Jordan. Even though Mom and I had thought that his dream was to become a judge. So, I changed my major. I thought of him and thought of him. Each and every day, I thought of him, but the only thing that I could actually do was that. It’s similar to the reason you became a policewoman, Chung Ah.
CA: I who became a police officer and Joon Hwi-sshi who manages sports talent, I hope that Joon Gyeom would have liked it.
JH: Yes

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 9

JH and the Judge talk

Judge: No! You can’t! Don’t tell Joon Hwi, Chung Ah. Chung Ah, please don’t tell him. (wakes up)
(flashback)
CA: The car that Joon Gyeom was driving, whose car was that? Did you really only witness the incident, or were you riding the car with him?
(end flashback, knock)
JH: Mom, it’s me.
Judge: Oh. Come on in.
JH: It’s past 8 am, but you aren’t up yet. Did you take a sleep aid because you couldn’t sleep?
Judge: Huh? Ahh, no.
JH: Don’t take them, Mom. I’m asking you (to not do it). Should we eat breakfast together? Come on out. I’ll wait.

JH: After breakfast, should we go and get some exercise together? Should we go play tennis or (another sport that I couldn’t quite catch)?
Judge: Next time, Joon Hwi. Next time.
JH: There is no next for us, Mom. Today’s exercise, let’s not push it off to tomorrow. (he’s paraphrasing the words JG had said to him as he was getting JH to play that final game of basketball with him)
Judge: Why are you doing things you normally don’t do? Next weekend, let’s exercise together. Okay?
JH: Mom, becoming the Supreme Court Head Justice, do you really want to do that? Even though, you are ambitious about doing work, you’re not ambitious about your position.
Judge: Regardless of what I may want, there are things that people expect of me. That I have a chaebol background and an elitist, entitled background, it was just that I didn’t want to hear things like that, so I tackled my work even more diligently. But everything in front of me has consequences, so I want to take responsibility for the judgements I’ve handed down. It’s not something that I can do because I want to, or that I can quit because I want to. I also want to do well for the sake of a better tomorrow. Why? You don’t want me to?
JH: It’s because I think everything is going to be revealed.
Judge: What?!
JH: Not Mom. Me. When you go for a public office, then you become bone ash (meaning that everything about you including family is examined by reporters, etc. until nothing is left but the ashes of your bones). Mom probably doesn’t have anything that will come up, but since I’ve been living as I pleased, I’m afraid of what might be come out.

I like how JH slips in the idea that nothing stays hidden forever, and that the Judge being under scrutiny may actually reveal things she doesn't want revealed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 14

HR and SA's confrontation

SA: Put those things down!
HR: Please don’t concern yourself.
SA: Put them down immediately!
HR: Who do you think you are? Being in someone else’s room, aren’t you and I both in the same state? At least, I received permission from Mother to be here.
SA: What? “Mother”? (me: The formal way to say Mother is frequently also used to refer to a Mother-in-law, so SA also calls XX “Mother”.)
HR: Why? You said that you don’t like this house. You said that you were totally fed up with Mother.
Unlike you, I have a good relationship with Mother.
SA: What?
HR: You threw him away, so what are you doing here? If you’re going to throw him away, you should definitively throw him away, and not hold onto him in any way.
SA: Then, do you think that you can have him? Just because I let him go, do you think he’ll go to you?
HR: Why do you think that I’ve never had him? He and I had an affair for 2 years without you knowing about it.
SA: What?
HR: Every time we met, it felt as if we were dating. And, it was thrilling. When I think of you wearing the earrings that I had picked out for you, it was satisfying. You didn’t know, did you? That we wore the same earrings.
SA: I threw those earrings away a long time ago. But you kept wearing them all this time. The bed I used to use? You can have it. You can have the vanity as well. However, I can’t give my ex-husband to a piece of trash like you. Even if I don’t keep him, you can’t have him. I’m going to have to block that much.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 14

SA and XX confrontation. Enter JW.

XX: Now, you don’t even greet me, do you?
SA: I figured that you wouldn’t want my greetings. Even if I had said my greetings, you would have taken issue with that.
XX: What?! You impudent thing. You are really perched on Jin Woo’s back and feeling very sure of yourself, aren’t you?
SA: No, it’s not because I’m perched on his back, but because I'm trying to get rid of him, that I’m no longer afraid of you, Mother.
XX: Oh, is that right? Then leave this carrier and go.
SA: I don’t want to. I can’t do that.
XX: What? You can’t? You don’t want to?
SA: Send her out first. Then I’ll return Jin Woo-sshi’s carrier. Do you even know what kind of a person she is before you let her in (your home)? Should I tell you how immoral she is?
HR: Do you think it’s any worse than you who married him just for his money?
SA: What did you say?
HR: Whose the one who is causing a rift between a parent and a child? Because of you, Jin Woo-sshi may even be fired from his position. Mother is looking to fire her son from his position because of you!
SA: Is what she is saying true?
XX: What if it is true? What could a thing like you do about it?
SA: How could you do that? What am I, that you are willing even to fire your son over me?
XX: If you don’t want him to go through that, then return Jin Woo from your house. Immediately.
SA: Remove this disgusting person from this house first. Then, I’ll return your son to you.
XX: Just leave that carrier for now and go.
SA: I don’t think I can do that.
XX: You can’t? You can’t?
(SA starts to walk off)
XX: Let go. Let go. You. (tussling starts)
SA: Why are you being like this? Let go, Mother! (again, SA calls her Mother-in-law with the formal version of "Mother" as is traditional)
XX: “Mother”? “Mother”?! Who is your “Mother”?! Stop calling me “Mother”!
HR: Mother, stop this. You might get hurt if you continue. (HR and XX are pushed away and fall to the ground)
(JW rushes in)
JW: Seol Ah! You. Are you okay? You’re not hurt? Look at me. Seol Ah.
XX: Hey, Do Jin Woo! Can you not see me?! Do you not see your mom, you thoughtless jerk!
JW: Well, why are you down there? Hurry and stand up.
XX: I’ve fallen down! She pushed me, so I fell!
JW: Even if I didn’t see it, it’s totally obvious. How could you do this?! Why are you laying a hand on her without her permission?!
XX: What is what? Is that something to say to your mom? You! If she and I fell into the water, who would you save first?
JW: (sighs) Fine. If you fall into the water, then I’ll save Mom first. But, right now, I have to save myself first. Seol Ah, let’s go. (putting his arm around her)
SA: (shaking off his arm) Bring the carrier.
JW: Huh? Okay. (is taken aback, suddenly realizes what SA had sad, grabs it and leaves)
XX: Hey Do Jin Woo! You gullible idiot! Oh! I gave birth to him and ate seaweed soup! (meaning she can’t believe that she had suffered to birth him) Oh, so annoying.

I do rather love this scene, especially when JW comes in and instantly reads the scene correctly. Unlike the oblivious JW of old who would not notice such things, or would let the women figure themselves out, JW is involved now, protective of SA and is willing to overtly go against his mother.

@triplem, I think this is the last of the scenes you asked for. I translated the preview first since I was more curious about it. Let me know if there is anything else.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 13

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

think this is the last of the scenes you asked for. I translated the preview first since I was more curious about it. Let me know if there is anything else.

Thanks loads @stroppyse . It was a good and unexpected episode. I was rather surprised that SA took JW back to her house . I don’t know about the rest but I do think SA cares for JW more than she realises. . After reading your translations , I don’t know if this means she & JW has a chance of getting back together but I think the writer is headed that way .  

I did not ask you to translate this scene since it wasn’t really necessary but I do love how this scene was done for JH to finally find out that it was JG all along . How lonely it must hv been for 19 year old Jung Gyeom to had had lived with guilt  that he destroyed 3 lives . That must hv been what JH was feeling for his brother - those tears that flowed was a culmination of 10 years of grief and inner turmoil. He finally finds out why but how painful it was . It was closure nevertheless and I am Glad that CA was there with him . 
This was the most watched scene tonight.

Spoiler

Also going forward, I think  what JH wants is for his mum to be the one to admit her wrongdoing . He wants to heal the rift btwn CA & his mum , and he’s giving his mum an opportunity to redeem herself. I can’t wait to see if JH - CA will tell mum what they saw at the charnel house . And I just realised CA drove JH home ! 

• Like 5
  • Love 8

Regarding Seol Ah:

What did everyone think about this scene between Seol Ah and her mom at the massage place in episdoe 75? It almost seems like she might end up choosing her career instead.  I kind of think she won't choose Jin Woo and maybe will just date Tae Rang but in the end will just want to focus on her career.

Regarding Si Wol:

Also, just wanted to vent a little but I really hope that after this episode that Si Wol will get the clue that Cheong Ah is someone else's girl and will back off.  I really don't like that the writer keeps playing this story of Si Wol having this broken heart because of Cheong Ah.  Baek Rim likes Cheong Ah too but he doesn't show that emotion all time but instead shows her friendship.

This drama is good because of the love story of Cheong Ah and Jun Hwi. But why does the writer keep wanting viewers to show sympathy to Si Wol as well for his one sided love? It doesn't make sense.  

When people are showing sympathy to Si Wol, is it because they want to see him with Cheong Ah or they just feel sorry that he will get his feelings hurt?  Lee Tae Sun is such a good actor that just like Oh Min Suk, he's able to really get people to root for him.  (I kind of wish they found another actor then to play Si Wol, someone not so compelling so that people would stick by the relationship between Jun Hwi and Cheong ah.)   (I know that people root for Cheong Ah and Jun Hwi, but I still see that sometimes people root for Si Wol and Cheong Ah and it still makes me wonder, why?)  

I know this is extreme but I actually equate it to Hae Rang who had and still has this one sided love for Jin Woo.  But when Jin Woo and Seol Ah were married, no one would root for Hae Rang to be with Jin Woo.  

Thank you for reading my vent. =) 

I just need Cheong Ah and Jun hwi to get married and go on a honeymoon to Paris and I will be fine. :blush:

DoDFTBv.png

hqItzKg.png

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 6

Thanks for the trans as always, @stroppyse

KJY is so good at the charnel house scene. And like, many of you have expressed, it was good that CA was there with him. Both their suspicions were confirmed.  I feel so bad for JH. 

Happy note is that OTP are gonna be stronger than ever now. 

In the earlier scene where SW walked CA home, I like how JH is so secured about his relationship with CA. I dont think I'm quite over this new JH yet. He still manages to surprise me each week. Poor SW, so cruel so have him witness the lovebirds although they did not exactly wait until SW is gone far enough. 

Does SA really want JW back or is it pride???? I cant decide. She doesnt want HR to have him even if she herself doesnt want him. 

Re: Preview

So Judge "invited" CA home to eat? Uh oh. I dont trust her. I dont think she will poison the food, after all her son has to eat it too, but she may poison CAs utensils. She hasnt done a thing redeemable yet. Be careful CA. Lol. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, triplem said:

I did not ask you to translate this scene since it wasn’t really necessary but I do love how this scene was done for JH to finally find out that it was JG all along . How lonely it must hv been for 19 year old Jung Gyeom to had had lived with guilt that he destroyed 3 lives . That must hv been what JH was feeling for his brother - those tears that flowed was a culmination of 10 years of grief and inner turmoil. He finally finds out why but how painful it was . It was closure nevertheless and I am Glad that CA was there with him . 

@triplem I love how  you wrote this!! :blush:

And thank you @stroppyse and everyone who contributed gifs, videos and all your commentaries and questions and insights!! And thank you @triplem for the live recaps of the episodes. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

JH gets confirmation of JG's involvement in the accident.

JH VO: Joon Gyeom, it wasn’t you, was it? This accident, you weren’t the one who caused it, was it?

CA: Driver, please go just a little faster.

JH: Joon Gyeom
(VO into flashback of their final day)
JG: Sergeant Goo Joon Hwi, please play one game with your little brother!
JH: Do you want to die?
JG: It’s my last wish.
JH: Get out. Get out!
JG: Today is my birthday, hyung. You don’t have a birthday present for me again, do you?
JH: You’ll have another birthday next year. I’ll give you one next year. Okay? (going back under the covers) I’ll make sure to give you one next year. (getting up suddenly) Oh, shee!
JG: Don’t push today’s birthday to tomorrow. To us, there is no tomorrow, hyung.
(end flashback)

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I did not ask you to translate this scene since it wasn’t really necessary but I do love how this scene was done for JH to finally find out that it was JG all along . How lonely it must hv been for 19 year old Jung Gyeom to had had lived with guilt  that he destroyed 3 lives . That must hv been what JH was feeling for his brother - those tears that flowed was a culmination of 10 years of grief and inner turmoil. He finally finds out why but how painful it was . It was closure nevertheless and I am Glad that CA was there with him . 

I agree that this scene was beautifully done. JH has known that JG committed suicide for the past 9 years, but he never knew why, and now he knows why. Their final moments together have a new sadness for him, because even though JH had been blaming himself for not realizing that JG was asking for help that he couldn't ask for directly, JH finally realizes why JG couldn't even ask for his help and that JG had not been asking for help. 19 year old JG said it best that he felt he had become a monster who caused harm to others, whether he intended to or not. And, I think it was that fear of unintentional harm to others, including his beloved mother, that caused him to take his life. Because he couldn't trust himself to not cause harm just by trying to be a good person. JG had been a good person, a good student, a good son, and a good brother, but ultimately, he caused a chain of events that he felt killed a person, put an innocent person in jail, and made his mother go against her principles in order to protect him. Perhaps JH could have saved him if he had realized what was going on in time, but JG himself had not been asking for help. Rather, he wanted one final, precious time with his beloved older brother, and he also wanted to leave a good memory for JH as well when JH thought of him in the future. I'm tearing up for JG as I write this.

Anyway, as devastated as JH is as the full realization of his suspicions came down on him, I'm glad that CA was able to be there for him. And, I'm hopeful that CA will continue to be there for him, as he has been for her.

While I was surprised in the preview that the Judge invites CA in to eat with them, albeit with bad grace, I'm now wondering if that is the start of the Judge's redemption arc. I think JH's comments about how the press and others will dig into every corner of their background may have caused her to think about it more rationally rather than defensively. I think that JH needs to tell his mother that he knows since JH finding out and being disappointed with her is one of the fears that is giving the Judge nightmares.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, sjlsjl said:

When people are showing sympathy to Si Wol, is it because they want to see him with Cheong Ah or they just feel sorry that he will get his feelings hurt?  Lee Tae Sun is such a good actor that just like Oh Min Suk, he's able to really get people to root for him.  (I kind of wish they found another actor then to play Si Wol, someone not so compelling so that people would stick by the relationship between Jun Hwi and Cheong ah.)   (I know that people root for Cheong Ah and Jun Hwi, but I still see that sometimes people root for Si Wol and Cheong Ah and it still makes me wonder, why?)  

Lee Tae Sun is having a very favourable opinion from many viewers. Some on YouTube adore him even more than Kim Jae Young lol. I am not really interested in his romance, because on his own, he is so adorable :wub:

But to be honest, CA treats him so kindly, it would be hard for him not to fall for her. I would have been happier had they chosen another woman for him, where he will end up getting married at the end, but this is the way always in kdrama, the love triangle. :rolleyes: what can we do about it?

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

A quick translation, but with no video. This is the conversation between SA and her mother in the kitchen near the start of the episode about JW. SA's mother is making breakfast, when SA comes into the kitchen.

SA: Mom, should I help you with something?
Mother: No need. You can’t even make soup, so how can you help?
SA: Still, I’ll put the cutlery on the table.
Mother: Aigoo. You must be feeling apologetic, huh? (meaning that SA must be aware that it’s her ex-husband who is causing the family discomfort)
SA: (sighs) I’m the only one feeling that way. That person is having a great time.
Mother: That’s true. He does seem to be having a great time all by himself. It’s scary that they say that even dislike can become affection (with proximity). Now, instead of finding him pathetic, he seems rather sad. (meaning she’s feeling some pity for him)
SA: He’s not sad. Also, don’t put that much effort in. (into making breakfast) It’s not as if he’s welcome. Let’s just make what we normally eat.
Mother: As it is, if I make another breakfast like yesterday’s, I thought I might keel over, so I’m making a normal meal. It’s spicy beef soup.
SA: Ahh…
Mother: What?
SA: That person…doesn’t like spicy beef soup. He doesn’t eat bracken. (bracken are fern shoots that are dried and then used in soups, and is a prominent component of Korean spicy beef soup which is a very commonly eaten dish)
Mother: Ay, really. Doing all sorts of things.
SA: Right, doesn’t he? (meaning JW being picky about food)
Mother: No. Not that person who doesn’t eat bracken. This person (indicating SA) who is mindful of that. Aigoo. When are you going to send him away? Should I do it?
SA: No! I’ll send him away, too. Definitely.

So, the mother is starting to feel some sympathy for JW and some grudging affection. It's telling that even though SA says that she doesn't care about JW, she's still aware of what he does and doesn't like and reacts to it.  It could just be wifely habit since they were married for a decade. Still, there have been some hints that SA does at least care about JW rather than only feeling antipathy, which is what her mother is basically calling her out on. That SA still seems to be taking care of JW in some ways despite her avowed disinterest.

This also makes a later scene where JW digs into the spicy beef soup at breakfast even funnier since both SA and her mother know that JW is totally lying about liking the spicy beef soup. Especially since the father who loves the bracken tells the mother to give him a second bowl of the soup with extra bracken. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 12

1 hour ago, sjlsjl said:

Actually, I think it's better to have both of the competitive persons be attractive albeit for different reasons, if one has to have a love triangle. Otherwise, the love triangle itself doesn't make sense. However, I don't really consider JH-CA-SW to be in a love triangle. Rather, SW has a crush on CA, while there is no doubt that JH-CA are a couple. And, I think it's natural for SW to have a crush on CA when she's been so friendly and natural with him rather than being afraid of him or dismissing him.

Having SW have a crush on CA while being such a nice guy himself, however, ups the emotional investment in this drama. So, it's savvy casting. I think it would have been odder for SW to not be as appealing because then we might not have been rooting for him to get his justice as much as we are, nor enjoy his scenes as much.

• Like 7
  • Love 9

Wow. I knew the spoilers before I went to bed. And subs were not out so I decided to watch it. As watching with subs distracts you from watching the actors. 

Wow. And I repeat wow because wow, Haerang is a real piece of richard simmons. Even a female dog is too good for her. Her thought processes are incredible. She has no remorse, no humanity. I cannot believe what she said to TR. Is that what she really is? I cannot even hide my disgust. And JW's mother is enabling her.  I am struggling to even express what I feel about her after this episode. The attitude towards the spoon and how she boasts about it to TR and SA. I can't even... really. I can't even know how or what to say. And the way she talked to the housekeeper then the way she talked to SA. I can't. No words.

The scene with the mother and JW on the floor was funny. The mother was gobsmacked.

By the way, SA is very disrespectful towards JW as a person. Yes I know he is the scumbag that cheated on her. But looking at the way the writer is writing how she is with TR. And how she is with JW I think the writer mIght still be going with Taerang as the endgame.

JW is still being given privileges as an ex- son in law but he is still the ex. I don't actually think he has a chance. Although I was sniggering over the whole gosari scene. Personally I love yukgaejang myself and love lots of gosari in it when I cook it. So having that on a winter morning would be heavenly. It's a bit much though cooking it for breakfast.

HR distracted me from the CA-JW situation. That is why sometimes I just watch dramas without subtitles. It takes away a lot when I am trying to read and watch. Poor stroppyse if she was actually translating the whole HR's scenes. I was ready to throw something at her. That woman is what some would call a narcissist. I don't know how else to describe her.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

@ck1Oz, no one requested a translation of HR’s scenes, and I didn’t feel like trying to translate them. They were bad enough in Korean. I still think that the drama will somehow redeem her and return her to her family. HR did think that she shouldn’t be living in JW’s house until she was egged on by XX, so she’s not entirely shameless. Plus she knows that she has no chance with JW fromthe beginning as she told TR, so it’s hard to figure out what her motivation is. Not that I spend that much time thinking about it.

To be honest, I’m not sure there will be a resolution for JW-SA-TR. I agree with you that SA is still treating JW dismissively, albeit still showing him some care. However, the care could be the result of habit and not affection, realized or unrealized. Having SA end up with TR at this stage though would be a bit odd given that their relationship hasn’t developed at all. Actually, TR has moe chemistry with his adopted sister than anyone else in this drama.

JW keeps wearing his heart on his sleeve, and it’s cute and it’s sad. 

• Like 12
  • Love 6

I can't believe there are people that are actually supporting JW like seriously. So what they were married for 10 years, she didn't love him and that is why he cheated. First of all, no one put a gun to his head and forced him to marry her, He just wanted to possess her and she wanted a rich husband . SA could have cheated but she didn't and she never told him that she cared about him. He had 10 freaking years to make her like him but he wasted them. Don't come with that his mother didn't support the marriage. He mother still doesn't like her and he is after her now. He is a cheat, a manipulator and a nasty being. I don't care if you like the actor but the fact that a lot of you are supporting this character is disgusting. O he is a human being he just made a mistake. Cheating is a serious issue and he doesn't even want to talk about it. He keeps on invading her privacy, There is no difference between him and HR, they are both creeps and disgusting human beings (I am a big fan of Jo Woo Ri but you don't see me supporting her and saying that her character was going through a lot and  that is why CA was bullied) SA and JW relationship is toxic and he needs to get out of her house and life. He is dragging her back. She has moved on he needs to move on.

Also i need to add something if the writer makes SA and JW get together in the end then that is just the writer promoting toxic relationship and people that cheat in relationships

One last thing the people supporting SA and JW i hope you have a relationship like that since that is what you like. Your OTP :joy:

I am going to be supporting HR from now onwards. 

HR has no one she keeps on wearing her heart on her sleeves and it is so sad to watch. Imagine being an orphan, feeling not wanted and someone comes along and shows you love and affection. I don't blame her JW should have kept his stuff in his pants. it takes two to tango. She wasn't married so she didn't do anything wrong 

Edited by triplem
Except for live recaps . Pls don’t post consecutively within an hour . Edit to add .
  • Thanks 1

It's called ethics or morals. Although there are people in life who do not regard being in a marriage or defacto relationship as a deterrent.

I know from readings that being abandoned brings about a feeling of being rejected by the birth parent. And sometimes no adoptive parent can replace that. Or rather it never does. However her reactions in high school and even now shows that she never dealt with it. Or had therapy for it. 

Whatever the reasons there are people in life who are dealt with lemons and make lemonade. But then there are others who just whine. She is just the type to whine. Or feel entitled. Because I am not her therapist. Or her psychiatrist. Or treating doctor I don't feel the need to empathise with her. 

JW is not blameless. I am talking purely about HR.  I can't remember which psychology test it is called. Because there are so many and each had hundreds of questions. One of the question was this: if you could sneak into a cinema and watch a free movie would you do it? Some people would. And some won't. Obviously the results will have several areas it looks at.

And that is basically what it boils down to. The writer wrote her in such a way. And the actress must have another job? Because she looks exhausted and has bad eyebags. However HR as a character- is not that she is badly written. What she has been written is that she has gone beyond simple selfishness and someone looking after her own self- interest and gone into someone very unlikable and narcissistic. And that is why unless I HAVE to see her in a medical, social welfare, as her legal representative that I have to empathise with her.

That's how much I don't like her traits. That I will be explicitly clear why I don't sympathise with her unless work requires me to. And basically only or most of those professions require the person to empathise for their clients.

Please note that HR knew at least 4 adoptive family members who loved her.  There are whole books and professions who can write about adoptive trauma or reactive attachement disorders stuff etc. But this is not the topic for drama. I am saying this that i am not blindly saying where she is not correct. I am saying for the purpose of this drama her being abandoned should not be the sole reason why I forgive or everyone should forgive her.

• Like 6
  • Love 8

JW so romantic guy I can’t believe SA want to be more mean to him   :joy: I have faith my baby will hear everything mean , think it positive 

SA : I hate you :D

JW
15824159841582415981.gif

51 minutes ago, Songbae said:

One last thing the people supporting SA and JW i hope you have a relationship like that since that is what you like. Your OTP :joy:

15824174491582417446.gif

• LOL 16

57 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

JW so romantic guy I can’t believe SA want to be more mean to him   :joy: I have faith my baby will hear everything mean , think it positive 

SA : I hate you :D

JW

Don't you like their relationship?

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images ..

Hmm...my late grandma adopted all her 3 children, one of them is my mum. That's part of my real life. 

My uncles and my mum came from different reasons why they ended up being adopted and despite some troubles or big mistakes in life, what I learnt from them is their love and care in the small ways they do for each other. If there's one character I would give a big hug, it would be Papa Mun. :)

To appreciate the writing of Papa Mun's story can be as true as it is (what you see in the drama) and also not exactly as it is (what you may not see in drama). Because that's just how in real life is and how a drama can be. The same goes to cheating.

• Like 2
  • Love 14