Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

@triplem I'm so happy lol:joy:. I can't believe she got pissed off and end up fighting HR and XX. JW being told to drag his own luggage lol:mrgreen:. I'm with you with the endgame. SA and JW:rolleyes:...

@Ameera Ali He is on cloud nine if he is willing to get his hair pulled out lol:joy::mrgreen:..

@nohamahamoud2002 he is hilarious lol:joy:.

@mizv Thanks for the videos:wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I was worried but after this nothing gonna stand between them :wub:

15823732011582373185.gif

15823733361582373296.gif

15823735181582373489.gif

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 12

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I was worried but after this nothing gonna stand between them :wub:

Thank God CA is there for him:heart: and cried together with him! :bawling:

Thanks so much for the gifs @Ameera Ali

KYJ and SIA are amazing in this scene! :love:

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Ok  i recap the balance In a bit  ..,but let me jump the gun By saying final scene btwn JH & CA was so darn good . He went to the charnel house where PKS ashes were . CA had been investigating as well & long story short , she went there too . He was there first & it confirms that JG was the one who hit PKS cuz JG left a small miniature basket ball court there . Emotional crying scene by KJS , as he mourn it all over again . CA comes in time to see him , holds his hand , cries & give him a hug . They both hugging & crying . It was sad but beautiful cuz no more secrets btwn them anymore . Such a great scene .

( give me 20 mins , I recap the rest in a bit ) 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 7

@lu09 double xx is so hilarious, I hope to see next judge get hit by CA too :joy: 

15823740171582374004.gif

15823740811582374069.gif

15823743941582374385.gif

Spoiler

15823745671582374565.gif

@icemaid me too I was glad she was their for him , Glad she wouldn’t have to keep secrets from him too , judge need to go down . 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5

OMG, I cannot resist to comment on this piece of sweetness - Moon Dad calling KSW "Uri Kang Si Wol" :wub:. I can already see him belonging to this family :heart:

Edit: ANd do I understand it correctly that TR offered to cook a meal for CA and KSW ? Double :heart::heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

The end game for SA will be JW - my opinion. Their onscreen chemistry is so good.

TR is still busy worrying about his sister.

Unfortunately whenever TR is in same screen as JW, JW commands more screen presence.  JW literally draws viewers to him. I'm glad that the writers give JW some personality in this drama. He shows that he is mama boy only when he let's his mother mother him. He can be his own man and tell his mom off. 

The show down between XX n SA has been long overdue. I'm glad SA push XX to the floor. She deserves it. I'm glad JW shows more concern for SA as is 1st priority n told his mom off.

Lol ...for a minute there he was like "huh? Pull my luggage?" Lucky he is smart enough to register quickly he is heading home to SA family. He was smiling happily cloud 9.:joy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Re preview (thanks @mizv :wub:) - ha ha ha, it has finally dawned on JH's co-workers who he is.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Nice to see a TR cameo this episode :joy:

Ok ok I will stop for now :relaxed:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 10

39 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

The end game for SA will be JW - my opinion. Their onscreen chemistry is so good.

TR is still busy worrying about his sister.

Unfortunately whenever TR is in same screen as JW, JW commands more screen presence.  JW literally draws viewers to him.

Luckily Yun Park is friends with OMS or else he would have been jealous lol

28 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Nice to see a TR cameo this episode :joy:

I initially thought that you preferred TR just like you preferred Sang Won in Home for summer. I guess you are a fan of OMS too lol

I think the character of JW is totally different from Junhoo, because JW never stopped loving SA. Also SA is not good like Gemhee :) So I think you felt sorry for JW because he gave SA unconditional love and he was never selfish. 

I guess it is this way because somehow OMS seems to be the main lead. It is really confusing to me because from the poster it seemed more like TR was the main lead. 

Plz someone solve this equation :D

who is the main lead for the writer? TR or JW? 

• Like 5
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 1