Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

19 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I'm starting to lean more and more towards all three characters remaining solo at the end of the drama, at this rate.

If SA does not find it in her to love JW back, and they don't manage to work their issues together, I'd love to see the ending where JW finally (and ultimately) lets go of her, learns his lesson (including change in his relations with his mother) and moves on (without looking back), with SA subsequently realising that she does love him.

• Like 16

27 minutes ago, Rufus said:

If SA does not find it in her to love JW back, and they don't manage to work their issues together, I'd love to see the ending where JW finally (and ultimately) lets go of her, learns his lesson (including change in his relations with his mother) and moves on (without looking back), with SA subsequently realising that she does love him.

Oooh. Actually, I like that ending a lot. :)

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, Rufus said:

THIS.

she realise what she lose. the unrequirted love from JW 

thats why the need of a good neutral woman that support jw and love him back is needed ( obviously not haerang )

if not she will always think that she got the upperhand. it will hurt twice when JW fully stoped what he is doing rn and as mention she will unconciously miss jw 

• Like 13

If you have never been cheated on you will never understand that it becomes impossible to ever trust that person again. You can stay in the marriage but you will never ever trust them again. I can vouch for that. I stayed in my marriage but I have absolutely no illusions of trust. It happened a long time ago and I am approaching my 30th wedding anniversary but I still feel the pain of that betrayal.

So in my opinion if SA does not want him back she should not be made to miss him later. She should move on with her life and be happy. He does not deserve her regret at losing him. You are all looking at her behaviour and reacting without knowing what it feels like to be in her shoes.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

poor thing she forget she not working for month :joy:

15823693931582369379.gif

15823695001582369482.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I recap what I can ...probably first half...

Alarm goes off for CA. It is 6 am .She  realises she does not have to go to work...thinks of her colleague...goes back to bed...

Everyone at the house waiting for JW to come out of the toilet ...ahahah...they curse him for occupying it so long

SA takes him upstairs and scolds him a bit..he apologises...guess he is  not used to sharing toilet..SA was raising her voice ..but he says  sshhhh...CA is still asleep. He says tomorrow he will take less time or something ...SA was slightly annoyed he is still wanting to stay here summore..

SA goes to see her mum who is preparing for breakfast...she feels bad mum is doing so much...mum wants to know how long JW will be there...SA promises to get him to go back to his own place soon...

HR is actually sleeping in JW's room ( urggh) ..thinks of how he was drunk.) eeeek  she puts her own cosmetics etc...this girl must thinking she'll stay there long term

JW and the Kim family eating brekkie together ...they are wondering why he's not touching his food...I guess he is not used to it but he makes it a point to eat heartily

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 10

Fashion - right! The conference showed all team in a not really good view - I mean THIS fashion. Only Two of them - JH and Judge had  stylish clothes. Yes, @corey - this pullover/ or a sleeveless under the jacket it was only to make KJY warm and pradoxically he sweated and SIA discreetly told him about drops on his head ( just the video). KJY by NHY's side with her smart , long skirt and a subtle top make them really good pair - mum and son - to say nothing about the manners:).

CA's papa - too tight suit

CA's mum - interesting dress about it doesn't suit the messy hair. - this extravagant style needs "peace on the head" - >  comparing with Judge.

CA's - Oh! I agree with all comments.:wacko:

OMS - smart but..not till the end.

SA = Oh! why curtains pattern? Too short, to bright, to ...nothing.

@stroppyse - as to Yoon Park's looose suit. I think it was a serious reason to wore this but it is better not to write on the forum - -I want a respect for his acting and nothing about privacy.

2 hours ago, corey said:

I can safely say JH he is the best dressed male character in K-Drama for me

Because KJY is simply - handsome with a very flexible face.:)

@triplem Yes, they improve acting step by step and do you observe how they finish some scenes?

- the hug with Seoul at the background - CA cuddled JH's neck in the last seconds.

- the bed hug - the same cuddling , last seconds - CA almost sank in JH's sweater

- the hug  - the scene in front of "their shelter" - CA put his head on JH's shoulder and he..put his head down and the last seconds - he cuddled.

-------------------------------------------------

Viewers suggest SIA and KJY should be a real couple...uhm, it is their private life and decisions :) - but  IF...what about acting? Could it work?

On the other side - their acting is very realistic...so...is it their  "pact to pay viewers attention", should they be "accused" to be so good? :lol:

@Ameera Ali - Good job! with types of hugs - and don't forget about JH and Mr. Lighting first contact ;)

Next - I will try to send the doggy topics :w00t:

• Like 10
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, hyall said:

If you have never been cheated on you will never understand that it becomes impossible to ever trust that person again. You can stay in the marriage but you will never ever trust them again. I can vouch for that. I stayed in my marriage but I have absolutely no illusions of trust. It happened a long time ago and I am approaching my 30th wedding anniversary but I still feel the pain of that betrayal.

So in my opinion if SA does not want him back she should not be made to miss him later. She should move on with her life and be happy. He does not deserve her regret at losing him. You are all looking at her behaviour and reacting without knowing what it feels like to be in her shoes.

but the cheat is different than what most of cheater done to other.

here is the thing i am not saying JW action is right. he is wrong for sure but what make him do that?

imo most people cheat when they are bored with their couple / dont love them anymore.

what about JW? their marriage feels like one sided love and SA never open up for him even though he did his best. its all her choice. but when she got cheated on she feels like the most hurt victim while she didnt even think what she had done to him in 9 years (?) 

i bet people here couldnt withstand 9 years of one sided marriage love. and lets be honest haerang does maximize her chance while JW was in low point of his quest for SA heart. 

my analogy its feel like one is a thief who steal a 100$ in one go and one is a thief who steal 1$ everyday for 100 days. 

she also in the wrongdoing but as far as i see she dont even know what she had done. feels like only playing victim. when you can make case for JW trying to right what he has done.

p.s. i am not married yet so maybe the way of thinking would be different but from my POV this is what i think of when i saw JW and SA relationship. 

damn i thought i make it clear that i wont care for their love triangle but unknowingly i got interested with theirs because how the writter make JW such a poor soul got bump left and right by his mother and SA 

• Like 12

@triplem this episode more about SA , crazy mistress &her brother :joy:

I need our OTP sc:tounge_wink:ene 

• LOL 11

Sorry Soompi is giving me problems...very hard to load

SA packs JW luggage...She and CA had a talk ...CA misses her work, ironing  her uniform

Moon men worried about HR...TR says he will bring her back....

TR meets HR when she was with chairwoman...XX tells him HR staying with her....TR was mad

Dragged the sis to the restaurant..they had big argument there

TR and SA do their show..after that TR stayed back to talk to SA..he thinks of what XX told him...he asked SA what's with the luggage bag...she tells him about JW staying at her place...he got jealous and started shouting..then PD came in this was the part where he mentioned he has a one sided crush on SA. PD wondered if he was joking...he says no...

So after that SA and he walked alone..she was wondering aloud to him if he still hates or likes her....anyway they says some more stuff before TR asked about CA. SA was sorry that Moon dad had to find about HR bullying CA , but TR said it is fine...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 13

seriously SA have no gut I wouldn’t leave this without pulling her hair :joy:

15823709201582370856.gif

15823710341582370979.gif

• LOL 10

Ameera , I miss handsome...hv not even seen him yet...

----------

SA goes to JW house to bring the luggage...meets HR ...hmm  interesting , she was actually angry that HR was there....they had a strong spicy exchange...did I detect jealousy in SA's reaction? The housekeeper asked SA about the luggage...SA says please return to the owner...

JW goes to TR restaurant to order food ..he finds out about SA going to his house to return his luggage

SA goes upstairs to JW room and see HR has put all of her own things there  herself ...SA was mad as hell...HR was like who are you to be mad? She says omoni ( XX) allowed her ...SA yelled at her ....but funnily, SA pack more of JW's stuff and brings the luggage back downstairs with her....oh my god ..it bothers her then...she sees XX downstairs..XX ask her to leave the luggage...SA says no...big argument btwn the three...SA- HR - XX...even have cat fight btwn SA and XX who wanted SA to leave the luggage there...XX falls...JW comes and sees this ..he ask SA if she was ok...XX was angry , he ignored his mother and worried about SA instead of her ...JW and SA left with SA asking to drag his own luggage...wow...surprising turn of events! ahahahah JW comes back to the Kim household to mum and dad surprised!

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 6

JW upstairs unpacking his stuff...SA comes to talk to him...she tells him how annoyed she was with HR and his mum ( I think it is going to be a SA - JW end game, my guts tell me )

TR and moon dad drinking soju together....both still concerned about HR...

1st half ends---sorry dears...I have to go...I recap the balance later. I have not seen our Jun Hwi at all...miss him.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 13

@triplem at least we have JW good thing in first half :joy:

# I will pull your hair :joy:

15823713851582371368.gif

# do it :wub:

15823714461582371427.gif

# I catch a feeling 

15823714941582371482.gif

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

I like JW moving to SA's house lol. He is hilarious.

I can imagine all the actors and actresses laughing offscreen :joy:

OMS has chemistry with all his colleagues, I am sure 

Strong chemistry between SA and JW. The writer might have to change the ending lol

I feel sorry for Yun Park because he wasn't able to attract viewers :) I hope he gets a lead role in a daily to develop his fandom. He shined temporarily when JW was in coma, because there was no comparison then, but as soon as JW woke up, TR wasn't shining anymore.

I like both of Yun Park and OMS. But really OMS is the kind of actor who looks far handsome as he gets older :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

@Rufus Hahahaha. That is so mean of me to fun such in such a statement. Between you and the shagging statement today, it has me in fits of giggles. That is how frustrating it has been.

@triplem omg no way!!! I was already angry that HR stayed. Then to have the gall to put her stuff and sleep in his room. After he clearly told her he is not interested.

And wow to have SA getting mad. I mean is it even possible for her to end up with TR at this point? 9 more episodes to go. SA is going to somehow romance TR in next 4 weeks?

But HR? This HR really personifies a thick skinned moocher delusional ex. She has no shame. Literally.

This writer is doing my head in. Can someone go to Naver and rant at her? I am still trying to get over SA taking JW's luggage home.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 4