Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Regarding the second question in the polls, are we talking adult kisses or does the forehead kiss that JH gives CA also count as a kiss?

Also, in general, is the vote for what we think will happen or what we want to happen?

When I set this up, it was what we think will happen . But I guess it’s fine too if you vote for what you’re hoping would happen.

the kiss -  What I’m thinking are those lip touching ones . Where both participate :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

The problem with writing a more realistic drama is that few people would watch, especially for the longer count dramas, e.g. weekenders and the dailies. SBS even experimented with a weekend drama that was not makjang at all. They announced it with a lot of fanfare as wholesone, family oriented drama. Glorious Day starring Lee Sang Woo and Park Se Young in the leads. I thought it was a sweet drama with solid acting (actually my intro to Kwak Si Yang and Dong Ha) and interesting plot lines, but the ratings were so bad that it got its episode count severely cut and finished early. Then they went back to the usual instead. 

Anyway, for this drama, I actually don’t think the level of makjang is extreme. There isn’t a birth secret or faux-cest in sight. Just good wholesome cuddling, fully clothed of course, on the bed and on a judo mat. Oh, and lots of coincidental or fated relationships that keep getting into tangles.

As long as JH and CA are together, almost all is right with this drama. And, I wouldn’t mind sone happiness for SW and JW as well, but I’m sure that they will get there somehow, with or without their respective crushes.

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

bless JW heart he driving some woman crazy :joy:

I still asking myself why someone  leave their home to work as maid in other people ( just to win a man who doesn’t care ) 

It is HR's pout that drives me crazy :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

5 hours ago, sjlsjl said:

That's so funny!  Are they in every soompi board... commentators who write about how they like or dislike the dramas?  This is actually my first time being on a drama forum and even writing comments. :D If they come every day, secretly maybe they do want to watch? 

I see it a lot on daily dramas and I haven't seen in every drama that I've watched here on Soompi. I have seen here on Soompi in other dramas though.

• Like 8

Why, why do the best CA-JH episodes have to be when I'm super busy IRL?! :bawling: I haven't even watched the latest episode (only those clips that are posted here, thanks so much!!!! And thanks too for the recaps, translation, analysis, etc.! You all are the best!) :heart:

@triplem I can't help but think of you whenever Veiny Hands come onscreen :D

HR has only been slapped twice (by TR & dad), yet she felt no remorse for the things she did to CA. I'm so mad at her! :angry: Eeeww, she removed the gum with her bare fingers... this is a no-no in the current Covid-19 situation, haha

Hmm, SW knows where CA lives?

It's a good thing that JH got promoted to team manager. He can escape meetings and run off from the office anytime he likes! Lol

@stroppyse A bit off topic: I love Glorious Day! I like no makjang! The actress playing CA's mom is in there too. Hope to see more of Dongha...

• Like 7
  • Love 6

I wonder if Papa Moon would have come to CA's hearing regardless of the reveal of HR's involvement, or did he decide to go there and defend CA mainly out of responsibility for his daughter's misdeeds... From the committee members' expressions, I guess it was not expected for CA's supervisor to be there (which is kind of weird, I think).

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, Rufus said:

I wonder if Papa Moon would have come to CA's hearing regardless of the reveal of HR's involvement, or did he decide to go there and defend CA mainly out of responsibility for his daughter's misdeeds... From the committee members' expressions, I guess it was not expected for CA's supervisor to be there (which is kind of weird, I think).

I think he would. He adores CA even before she joined his team because he’s encountered first hand how kind and helpful she was towards people around her. 

• Like 7
  • Love 6

Ohh i love the poll! I cant vote as I cant make up my mind but it is awesome.

Hearts to the creator. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Just watched with sub. Not to be excited about CA's suspension from her job, but she's given a month of 'free' time to dig deeper on KSW's case, with her gorgeous namchin of course :wub:

Talking about mixing 'business' with pleasure :P

As somebody said earlier, i hope they visit the charnel house and find any clues JG left. If that happens, next week is gonna be tough for JH. Hopefully CA is there for him when the real truth is unveiled.

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Thank you @stroppyse, @triplem and others and for all the recaps, clips and translations! I was lurking all the weekend and was soooo glad that CA kept her job.  It would have been so unfair and cruel. Also - as a side note - does it really make sense for the police to hold a formal hearing for something that happened 10 years ago when CA was a minor and did not even dream of being a police officer? Have they not heard about growing up? Surely they must realize that after 10 years of exemplary life CAis a completely different person now? That was a little overdramatic IMHO, just to keep the viewers on their toes.

I cast my vote, too, and I believe at this point that SA will end up alone. As I said before if she goes back to JW this invalidates all the character growth she had and honestly, makes TR a bit of superfluous character in the entire drama. I still cannot get over the lines TR said to JW "Now, watch me and SA", meaning that now that JW is awake, he can properly court SA, which would have been inappropriate if her husband had been sill  in a coma. And nothing came out of this. This really must be the writer changing her mind due to response to the drama. I hope this does not hurt Yoon Bak's carrer. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1

One thing from Saturdays ep: how slow is CAs dad? For someone whos an aspiring golddigger and shallow, he didnt question JW after finding out JH mom is a Supreme Court judge??????? So much for his dad being JWs chauffeur huh.

Do you think SW will even have a chance to confess to CA? Looking forward to his reaction when he sees OTP together together. Lol. Is that mean? I do like SW. I want him have a happy ending. But dont be messing with our OTP (not that he has a chance anyway).

I havent watched Sunday ep with sub yet. Goal is tonight but who knows what real life will throw at me.

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

One thing from Saturdays ep: how slow is CAs dad? For someone whos an aspiring golddigger and shallow, he didnt question JW after finding out JH mom is a Supreme Court judge??????? So much for his dad being JWs chauffeur huh.

ROTFL, I suppose the writer must have forgotten about that in all the hassle with CA's hearing and JW moving in with the in-laws. :D

3 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

Do you think SW will even have a chance to confess to CA? Looking forward to his reaction when he sees OTP together together. Lol. Is that mean? I do like SW. I want him have a happy ending. But dont be messing with our OTP (not that he has a chance anyway).

I do not think KSW will confess to CA. I mean confess confess, because he virtually confessed when he sang this song to her (something in the line "you are a very special person to mee" it I recall correctly). He would not want to burden her and he will realize that he has no chance whatsoever. I was hoping for more bromance between JH and KSW, but I suppose JH has his hands full at the moment (no pun intended :D). And I also want happy ending for KSW!

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think he would. He adores CA even before she joined his team because he’s encountered first hand how kind and helpful she was towards people around her. 

I think he would have as well. However, knowing that it was his daughter's actions that had caused CA so much harm and was now even jeopardizing her career gave him added motivation for his support, and may have caused him to throw his support so whole-heartedly versus just giving her a good recommendation.

3 hours ago, Rufus said:

I don't think it's weird for CA's precinct captain to not attend the hearing. The disciplinary committee was not necessarily reviewing CA's work record or a work incident. Rather, they were examining overall CA's fitness to be a police officer. And, while the incident had happened a long time ago, it could also be an indicator of CA's overall judgement, soundness of mind, etc. when it comes to performing her job. It's kind of like how getting a DUI (Driving Under the Influence) conviction in the US (and elsewhere) automatically means that you're not qualified for certain jobs.  Health and mental health are also part of what's examined in order to become a police officer (or the military, for that matter). And, especially given the public outcry over CA's suicide pact, I thought it was fair for them to have a review.

So, Captain Moon would not have been expected to show up to the hearing, but he did show up. And, while I think he might have shown up anyway since he does think of CA as a good police officer, he definitely went above and beyond, probably because he does feel guilt that it was HR who had harmed CA.

So, JH's idea of telling CA's deeds since that incident and how many people she's helped who are willing to come forward to talk about it was key, not just in turning the public outcry into acclaim, but also reassuring the committee members that CA had used that incident to influence her life for the better and in a more affirmative way rather than being an indicator of ongoing suicidal tendencies which may endanger both herself and the public.

16 minutes ago, corey said:

And I also want happy ending for KSW!

Me, too!

• Like 5
  • Love 8

To me this couple is one of the best couple in dramaland. Their unspoken understanding of each other is beautiful. How they communicate their true feelings with each other. They are straight forward with each other after learning things about each other. They fall for each other true personality. In their early dating stage I loved how CA wanted to learn everything about JH as she asked him question. This important factors for how their love and bond for each other is so strong now. All the best for our lovely OTP!

PS. just love how CA finally calling herself girlfriend. :wub:

s55fYul.png

• Like 7
  • Love 11

9 hours ago, watzdiz said:

Why, why do the best CA-JH episodes have to be when I'm super busy IRL?! :bawling: I haven't even watched the latest episode (only those clips that are posted here, thanks so much!!!! And thanks too for the recaps, translation, analysis, etc.! You all are the best!) :heart:

@triplem I can't help but think of you whenever Veiny Hands come onscreen :D

Watch soon . Definitely some of the more satisfying episodes I have seen so far.  JH kept good of his word to never leave his girl alone . And he sure did  help turn public opinion in her favour . He is boyfriend of the year , in my books at least ..

Actually, I only noticed veiny hands when I started this drama . In his previous one , I was distracted by his abs & long legs ( he had a lot of fight scenes ) :tounge_wink:

———-

Moon dad scenes made me teary . How heartbreaking it was to have to find out that the daughter he loves isn’t the angel he thought her to be . HR is playing the victim card & it appalled me the way she could say the things she did to CA without a hint  of remorse . I do understand that she felt hurt by her circumstances, but it doesn’t justify bullying, and it saddened me that she forgot the love & care she had received from Moon dad & her brothers. 

But anyway, I am now wondering how things will be going forward. JH in his conversation with JW about JG , as well as his changing expression in the ending scene tells me that he is already aware that JG’s suicide is linked to PKS .  I think he’ll confront his mum & I believe to redeem Judge Hong‘s character, they’ll have her confess to her crimes . 

I am reminded of this scene when JH received the letter for JG . It has really been 10 years too long .  Give this man his closure please.( KJY is always good with these emotional scenes ) 

According to staff , this was JH & CA filming yesterday . That is cold 

Spoiler

• Like 9
  • Love 6

18 hours ago, Roomay_ht said:

If she/he hates it so much, why bother watch till this long? Hahaha.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Love the positive energy and so true!

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

18 hours ago, Roomay_ht said:

Haters are confused admirers :P

If she/he hates it so much, why bother watch till this long? Hahaha.

Yes they like it but hate it at the same time. Curiousity keeps bringing them back lol

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

According to staff , this was JH & CA filming yesterday . That is cold 

@triplemIt must be so cold out there!  Hope that everyone stays healthy!

But wasn't one of the wishes that Cheong Ah wanted to do was walk with Jun Hwi in the snow? ( When they were talking in the car before their big fight. )

Maybe there will be a scene of them walking in the snow? :grin:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Finally watched the Sunday ep. 

A group of middle aged men deciding the fate of a low rank female officer. That rages me but that's for a different discussion. I choked up at Papa Bear and CA's exchange. HR does not deserve her dad. 

Blood was boiling again when HR was home. At this point, she could get ran over by a bus and I wouldn't feel a thing. I was hoping TR would tell JW HR was the one doing the bullying. Why not double down on the news?? I guess they have keep it consistent and make TR the nice one. But man, I hate HR so much. 

Good episodes this past weekend! Glad to see a smiling JH and there were plenty of his pouty pouts too (my personal fav :blush:). KJY was so good (I may be biased) this weekend. I particularly enjoyed JHs reactions to everyones words at the bar with JW and the sisters. 

Okay,  off to finish CLOY. 

• Like 8
  • Love 5