Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Due to technical issues, third release of Medals in the Members Shop will be delayed.
larus

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

A question for anyone:

Something that I wondered about was in the english subs of episode 77-78  that I saw, when CA was talking to the judge, she said that it seemed weird that the CCTV inspected 45 cars that passed by the accident scene but why the first informants car was never inspected.  (The first informants car being the judge's car.) My question is why didn't they inspect her car?  Or did the judge plan it like that to not have her car inspected?  Or maybe they will let us know in a later  episode.

Excited for the new episode. :blush:

On 2/15/2020 at 10:20 PM, triplem said:

but both have chosen to withhold that bit of information from the other person

I wonder why they are withholding that information from each other?  I could see why CA is withholding the information but wondering why JH would withhold that info.  Is it because he is looking for some more concrete evidence? 

@triplem Also, I think in regards to friday's preview, you had highlighted my name with this question: "So did Judge  say that CA & JG had a joint suicide pact ? "  Just wanted to respond that I don't think I heard that or read that on the preview page.  But in today's episode it sounds like the reporters did know about the suicide pact so maybe the judge had told the aunt everything? 

Edited by sjlsjl
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, sjlsjl said:

Something that I wondered about was in the english subs of episode 77-78  that I saw, when CA was talking to the judge, she said that it seemed weird that the CCTV inspected 45 cars that passed by the accident scene but why the first informants car was never inspected.  (The first informants car being the judge's car.) My question is why didn't they inspect her car?  Or did the judge plan it like that to not have her car inspected?  Or maybe they will let us know in a later  episode.

Hmm good question. This could be further evidence of her paying people off or scaring them with her position as judge . 
so by the end of this I believe she’s not only going to lose her position but I think jail time is possible. Manipulating the crime scene and bribing etc  are very serious offences . 

i wonder too why JH was not forthcoming with what the nurse told him . In CA’s case , I believe she’d rather JH find out from his mum as it would hurt him more to hear from someone else. In JH’s case it could be because it is only a hunch . And I do think  at this point it  may seem ridiculous to him that his brother could be the one to knock the old lady as it would mean JG drove without licence. 

• Like 13

TR not going anything but yelling at the sister is wrong too.  I'm ok when he didn't she was the bully.  But when the bully pour salt on the wound by publishing the article to attack I think that's where yelling no longer works.  He is supporting for not saying anything..to me he is an accomplice.  

In the preview, JH is in CA's room looking for the certificate, I wonder if he will find police report she has about the accident.

• Like 15

7 hours ago, Songbae said:

Still don't like him. His character is making me dislike the actor

It is my first time watching OMS too :)

I have to admit I preferred Yun Park (who is playing TR)

But in order to judge OMS, I have to watch him in a different role first :)

I am diplomatic, right? :mrgreen:

11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Is the defense of a fictional character really necessary? Isn't it enough just to say why you do like a character or you don't like a character? And, as a drama progresses, you can say what the character did that you liked or didn't like? Not trying to drain on you or anything, it just seems to be a futile effort to defend a fictional character either way since it's, you know, it's fictional

Yes I learned that at last, that it is just fiction lol. But in the revenge dramas I hinted at, the writers were putting the villains in situations where you feel so sorry for them.

I think it is different here, because I can't describe JW as a villain. He did something extremely wrong by cheating, and I remember in those first episodes, I didn't like what he did. But later on I was even wondering why the writer chose this as a technique to separate him from SA? It really made some viewers dislike him so much (I am sure that wasn’t the writer's purpose). 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

When JH finds out what his mother did he is going to breakdown that’s when I think CA will comfort him and finally say Saranghae :wub:

suspect JH may even find the document detailed of the hit and run in CA room.

These two trying protect each other from the truth but it would be so much faster if they spoke to each other and get things rolling.  

• Like 9
  • Love 3

This time round, I watched the raw episode first and it was sooo good to see a good amount of CA + JH scenes finally in one single episode. SIA and KJY really made these two characters something I could watch again in the future for sure. 

After that episode, I knew everyone will have a great discussion here. This episode is such a gem. :) 

Thank you all for taking the time to share your thoughts, funny gifs :lol: and answer each other's questions especially when you've watched BLWL since the beginning! Can't wait for next episode!  

• Like 4
  • Love 9

Think JW finds out his mother is behind the news articles about CA. He put an order to his team to take down the articles after all, only to find out it hadn’t been do so. The only one who could counteract his order would be his mother, the chairwoman. Think that is why he decides to move out of his house and asks to sleep at SA’s house. He could have gone to a hotel but can see why he might prefer SA’s house with it’s warmth. He’s probably craved some familial warmth without even realizing it since he grew up without any. Regardless of how it happened, I think he is enjoying the father’s company and being treated like a “son” by his father-in-law.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 3

@stroppyse recall JW did tell his crazy eomma he was going to move out if she did something so he I see he is keeping his word. 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, tiMadam said:

TR not going anything but yelling at the sister is wrong too.  I'm ok when he didn't she was the bully.  But when the bully pour salt on the wound by publishing the article to attack I think that's where yelling no longer works.  He is supporting for not saying anything..to me he is an accomplice.  

In the preview, JH is in CA's room looking for the certificate, I wonder if he will find police report she has about the accident.

Good points. I also think that TR not taking more steps, at least to let his dad or SA know that HR is involved in the spread of malicious articles about CA was not right. At the least, I think he needed to tell his father, especially as CA’s Captain.

This whole saving each other from pain unless absolutely necessary thing does get old, though without it, I guess we wouldn’t have much of a drama to watch.

However, with respect to what JH found out about his brother possibly being involved with PKS, I think that JH probably just felt it was too complicated to go into right then and over the phone, especially since he’s not aware of how much CA knows. Then later on, it was more about CA’s problems and comforting her more than talking about PKS and his suspicions about JG.

• Like 9

Live recaps

( the amount of adverts is crazy)

CA gets called  in for the hearing. 

Moon dad recalling the altercation between HR and SA , and how he slapped HR. HR ran off after that. He's upset and sad 

CA walks in and salutes . Told to take a seat. She was asked why she wanted to be a cop...she gives her reasons ( good stuff) . But the others start asking how she can be a cop if she lied , was involved in a suicide pact...she starts telling her reason about being bullied by a friend ( if I understand correctly) ...some of the committee are not as empathetic.

Moon dad in his uniform. He is coming in for the hearing as well...he recalls the 1st time he met CA when she saved a guy from killing himself at the Han River. 

Moon dad came in...he comes to defend her and says she is a good cop. How she does it all to save others..I think he is putting his own position on the line as he puts his cap down on the table...he says alot of stuff in her defence and ask for them to not punish her. Very moving scene.

Hearing over ...SA had come to see her sis... 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 11

The new OST... number 13. 

Glad that Inspector Mun came to testify for Cheong Ah!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

CA is talking to moon dad. She was so grateful for his support - SA watching this.... Moon dad says why did you kill yourself...is it because of my daughter. CA asked did HR tell you...he just shook his head..he was so sad and felt so bad...but CA did not blame HR and said some things to comfort back Moon dad...but he was very disappointed in himself and his daughter...CA understands  it is not easy to be a parent. CA is amazing person.  i think she does ask him what will happen now...he assures her not to worry and to wait...they walk out and see SA...

CA was surprised to see SA. SA apologised to Moon dad for that day...Moon dad thanked her instead for letting him know. SA thank him for defending CA, please take care of CA...CA salutes moon dad.  Quite moving scene

JH super worried waiting for results looking at his phone.....cute bromance ..BR brings him some pill to make them less stressed ( PPL :D ) ..BR are you waiting for news from CA. BR feels so unfair to CA...he says some stuff that suddenly caught JH's attention. I think it is about CA receiving some certificates for helping others. He rushes out.

So JH rushes over to her house and tell her mum his plan to use the certs and press conference. They went to CA room to look for the certs....he sees the pic of the one from the museum ( remember the Paris promise , JH ya )...CA comes home...she was like what are you doing here...he has the paper bag with the certs ...but he says he has to go...she was like what is this...but he so cute tease her - have not seen her in uniform for so long ..then he left

• Like 1
  • Thanks 11

CA and SA goes upstairs ask mum what was JH doing ...mum tells about the press con...SA thinks it is a good idea

XX keeps getting problems to get through to HR or something , she was frurstrated about something

She goes into JW office ...but something she said made him suspicious about that she may have been involved in the articles being released

Moon dad goes home and talks to TR...they talk about CA and I think they also about HR. Seems like TR is feeling bad he wasn't doing his job as TR's bro ( need subs) . Dad says not his fault

HR has been walking around aimlessly . Did not go to work...thinks of her dad slapping her...KSW passed by her on his  bike...he sees HR from afar...thinks of the time they met at Intermarket. He finally gets of the bike and surprised her ...they had some quibble .....he looks at her jacket and it has a gum and he pointed it out. Then her stomach growling, he laughed ...she called him, then she says she's hungry and does not have cash on her...TR was watching from afar...SW gave her some cash...and she complained it was crumpled and all...then TR came ask where she went ...who is this ...but HR says no one. SW drove off. TR drag  HR away

KSW had come to look for CA. CA came out to see him...he asked her how did things turned out. She says she doesn't know yet.  She was like wah KSW you know how to worry about others, she teased him. Poor guy in his heart , he really like her. He just putting on a tough front. Anyway he told her not to worry too much.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 8

JH brings the certs to JW's office , think they discuss about having the press con..JW now knows that JG had killed himself. He finds out that JH has already been aware of this for 10years from the letter that JG sent him. JW know how hard it must have been for JH . JW asked if aunt knows...JH says yes. 

Judge at work...she thinks about all the questions that CA asked about the accident. She recalls her act of putting the cigarette butt near the old lady. ( honestly it is not too late for Judge to redeem herself if she comes clean.) She looks at the newspaper cutting of her possible appointment as Chief Justice

1st half over

-----

True @nohamahamoud2002. Moon dad is so sweet.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 10