Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Due to technical issues, third release of Medals in the Members Shop will be delayed.
larus

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Good thing you waited. Park Kkeut Soon did die, but it was the nurse who was caring for her who was still there at that convalescent facility. And, actually, what JH learns from her is that a boy wearing a school uniform had come to visit her and cried his eyes out, though she thought that he had been her grandson. The "grandson" had paid all of the fees that the patient had owed, and then even paid for her funereal arrangements and taken her ashes to a columbarium after she died.

Also, CA remembers JG telling her however how he's destroyed 3 lives, and 1 person even died. That reference was to PKS.

Sorry about the mis-translation. I didn't quite catch it the first time around.

Thanks again @stroppyse .  I'm surprise that JG had managed to do all these with his mother lurking around.  If JH can get as much details info like this and if an investigation is being done again, others can also put two and two together to connect the dots. There are so many real evidence here - a witness, a CCTV probably at the ward, the hospital bill etc.  :blush: I'm thinking too much again... let's see what's going to happen next.

• Like 13

39 minutes ago, Songbae said:

Him being funny is annoying because he cheated and that is serious he needs to stop joking around and tell her the truth. I stopped watching because his scenes were annoying

I agree with you about his cheating, I didn't like those scenes with HR at all too. But what I mean to say is that both the writer and the actor give us a different view :)

And by the way I have been reading the comments on YouTube, and 90 % are against JW too.

as I already told you I like both actors, and I stopped taking sides after my famous ordeals in 2 previous dramas that @dramaninja and @lu09 know about, lol. I was defending my favourite characters until I got a headache, because most members disagreed with me 

But I am really happy that you are defending your opinion :)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Songbae said:

Him being funny is annoying because he cheated and that is serious he needs to stop joking around and tell her the truth. I stopped watching because his scenes were annoying

That's fine. Everyone is entitled to one's own opinions.

Not sure if you're watching the rest of the drama, or your comment means that you've stopped watching this drama altogether. Either way, hope you're watching something you like, and having a nice day. :) 

26 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

as I already told you I like both actors, and I stopped taking sides after my famous ordeals in 2 previous dramas that @dramaninja and @lu09 know about, lol. I was defending my favourite characters until I got a headache, because most members disagreed with me 

Is the defense of a fictional character really necessary? Isn't it enough just to say why you do like a character or you don't like a character? And, as a drama progresses, you can say what the character did that you liked or didn't like? Not trying to drain on you or anything, it just seems to be a futile effort to defend a fictional character either way since it's, you know, it's fictional.

I say that, and yet, I'm aware that I will write posts that collect my thoughts on why I may like (or dislike) certain characters as well, so maybe those could be considered defending characters as well.

Either way, it's good that you're watching this drama with us and willing to post your thoughts whether they agree with mine or not. :)

• Like 10
  • Love 5

just finshing eng sub episode and it's great.i realy like this drama , there is no dragging , no annoying scenes, .....:wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

the Judge seems to really be in conflict here. Her manners towards SW seem to be almost tender and she does seem to worry about him sincerely and even care for him. It may all be an act, but I don't think so. I think that the Judge has been looking after SW for so long that she does care about him, even though he's a danger to her, and she can't afford for him to discover the truth. Even though I'm sure that the Judge is trying to maneuver things so that SW's attempt for a retrial fails, I also think that she really does care about SW to some degree.

I hope you are right (mainly for JH's sake), however don't forget how fast she turned on CA, for whom she - as we thought - cared very much as well. So - yeah, I'm not that convinced anymore...

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I liked how SW takes CA's father to task for being impressed that JH's mother is a Supreme Court Justice. The father has been far too impressed by people with money and power all along. For instance, this is why, as sad as it is, the father was always going to be the easiest for JW to coax to take him back into his good graces. I like that SW points out that the important one is CA and not JH to CA's father. SW isn't necessarily saying that he himself would be better for CA or anything like that. Just that CA is the one who is too good for JH, and not that JH should be considered a good catch just becomes he comes from a connected family.

It was, on one hand, extremely satisfying, but, on the other - incredibly sad to see an outsider pointing out CA's true worth to her father;/

• Like 8
  • Love 5

When I figure out the triangle plot I tell yall dont you worry I am on the case!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, triplem said:

Final arc of this drama will be JH finding out the truth about his mum, and his mum paying for her crimes. 

@sjlsjl I read some of your translations online . Thanks dear :heart:...so CA hasn't really said I love you yet right, She was just teasing him and she's worried about saying it as she doesn't know what will happen going forward....So, I think we still need to have CA say that to JH ...she will I think when he is at his lowest.

I really liked today's episode.  But I especially love this BLWL forum and the KJY Forum!!  Thank you to everyone for making it so enjoyable to read!! :blush: 

@triplem Thank you for the on-air summaries/ feedback of what is happening.  I love reading it, especially when youtube hasn't uploaded their videos yet.   Yes, in watching the youtube clip at the Han River and then later watching the episodes without subs, I never heard CA actually say "I Love You" back to JH.  He looked so happy when she said "I Love You" but then added that that was what GJH said.  So I don't think there was an actual "I Love You" from her, yet. :blush: . 

@stroppyse  Thank you so much for all the translations!  You go into so much detail and I know that it takes so much time and effort on your part so I and I am sure everyone in this forum really appreciates it!! :blush:  More recently, I have been trying to add translations onto the youtube clips but my  translations are really loose.  For basic words and conversations, I can probably translate it only because I understand the gist of what the characters are saying but with harder vocabulary words, I wouldn't be able to translate it.  Someone else used to write translations for some of the videos but I just started to do it as I felt bad for people who came to watch the clips so early but had no idea what the characters were saying.  So hopefully they can get some idea of what is happening and then watch it with english subs from a more proficient translator.  :grin:  

@Ameera Ali Your GIF's are awesome!! Thank you! I smile a big smile in seeing them!!  @mizvand @YongZura⁷ Thank you for uploading the videos.  Sometimes when I don't see that Youtube KBS DRama has uploaded their videos, I check on this forum and see that it has been uploaded here already.  And that makes me so happy!!! So thank you!!! :blush:

Thank you to everyone for everything that you contribute to this forum!!! :blush: I apologize if I didn't get to acknowledge others!! But Thank you to everyone!!! :grin:

• Like 3
  • Love 11

@sjlsjl thanks :wub: , good point I didn’t notice she never say too I love you , she always say I fall for you :) , I loved too how she teased him too :wub: their relationship so lovely to watch . 

5e487e6e5e843286292767.gif?download

how adorable when he make pouting face :joy:
5e487e789f47e901765454.gif?download

5e487e7f2ec4d080775739.gif?download

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Writer didn't disappointment us.  Happy to see a big :heart: gift in todays episode.  Today was the first time I can recall seeing the main OTP together in multiple scenes. The bed scene was a suprising plus! My most favorite scene today is the forhead kiss.  I count this as #2 kisses in one episode, btw.  

EQ0WNVBXUAAULIP?format=jpg&name=small

Did anyone notice JH behavior of being reclusive appeared when CH faced the news reporters?  He was happy to stay hidden with CH to himself.  I could see that was his habit of dealing with JG's death and the Judge.  Since the Judge and JH didnt really outwardly express their emotions of JG's cause of death.  CH being the opposite, ready to lurge forward and not hide. Plus she had family at home that got her back.  

I also have to comment how comfortable these two actors are with each other.

Of course I couldnot help thinking a little naughty when they embraced together but In a good way...I was thinking back to CH thoughts during this scene.

Was screaming at the screen "does he smell good again CH!"  :joy::love::kiss_wink:

What a good episode today.  Happy this series that I've been attached to is wrapping up so well.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

It’s so romantic the way JH say this  I don’t want to be remembered as a good man or just a good memory. I have no intention of being a memory, CA let you in my heart it’s the same as giving you my life so I am your responsibility now . 

Can I say the JW isn’t far away to be romantic too  , it was so smooth the way he done this :joy:

15818136151581813417.gif

@Songbae yes JW cheated but he remorseful for what he did &  he begging for a second chance like crazy man so what more he can do , SA isn’t angel she have her faults . One thing I love about JW he don’t try to change SA he always accepted her as she is , I am not sure about chefs can be like that with SA . 

• Like 11
  • Love 6

I stopped watching bcoz I couldn't bear the thought of SA with TR and have only been reading all the wonderful comments to know roughly what is going on. But since, there is hope of SA to be with JW, I'll start watching again. 

JW has more life to him whereas TR is so slow and lifeless. I cannot imagine living with a person with TR's character … slow and steady, like a rock :joy:

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1

I really enjoyed today’s episode. JH’s quiet steady way of comforting CA melted me. 

so the idot Double XX had the articles released. She doesn’t realize it now, but she just opened a big can of ugly on her unni. Now that the press is sniffing around, and the reason CA attempted suicide comes out, thye are going to go snooping in the past and the Judge’s cover up will come to light in a very public way.

• Like 12
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I agree with you about his cheating, I didn't like those scenes with HR at all too. But what I mean to say is that both the writer and the actor give us a different view :)

And by the way I have been reading the comments on YouTube, and 90 % are against JW too.

But I am really happy that you are defending your opinion :)

Still don't like him. His character is making me dislike the actor

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Songbae yes JW cheated but he remorseful for what he did &  he begging for a second chance like crazy man so what more he can do , SA isn’t angel she have her faults . One thing I love about JW he don’t try to change SA he always accepted her as she is , I am not sure about chefs can be like that with SA . 

Him cheating is a whole different issue but he doesn't want to talk about it. H e obviously doesn't love her because if he did he would have discussed it with her so that they could move past it . yes SA had her issue but cheating can't be justified or excused. No one forced him to marry her. He doesn't deserve a second chance and he can beg like a crazy man

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

@sjlsjl are you SJLSNK on youtube? Oh wow, you're famous on the tube :D thank you for your speedy translations on the videos, international viewers literally call out your name everytime the videos uploaded.

@rolisrntexi agree. DoubleXX's decision to reveal CA's past will get back at them, at her sister, at HR, and eventually at herself. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

The writer to me has lost it, she had no idea how to fulfill the rest of the episodes without dragging this endless love triangle between SA-JU-TR. 

This series has become emotionally frustating & exhausting to watch.

I liked JU at first but now he annoyed me so much.

JU's action might came as funny to others, but for the other parties (SA) it never did.

How many times more he need to hear from SA that no means NO!

Imagine if he's your ex that keep asking you to comeback no matter how many times you've said No & clearly told him that you had no feelings for him.

He keep crossing your lines & privacy & forcing his obssession (I wouldn't even say it's love).

I'd be so damn annoyed at that.

Tbh I can't see them as the end game because their feelings were never mutual at the same time & not at the same emotional wavelength.

If one party has been obsessed & has too much feeling towards the other while the other party did not, their relationship will never came as healthy, a toxic & exhausting one mostlikely.

Also, I didn't understand why they even bother to cast TR as main & develop TR's character and relationship with SA at the beginning if later they'd only neglect their story, I felt really cheated.

We're 11 ep remains & he keep being sidelined to the point I feel like he's just one of the supporting here, as one of HR's fam member just like Pae Rang.

I believe if it happens to either CA or JH, people will be very much upset too just like I do with the way how they did TR dirty here.

Tbh at this rate I don't even know why I'm still here following this drama, lol, this series has been so frustating to watch but I've spent too many hours to drop them now (although I can't say that I'm following them like the way I did before, only some snippets here & there).

But who knows, if they keep being this bad, I'd probably feel indifferent & no longer care towards any of the characters here anymore and probably drop them with ease (as if it's not too late, lol).

I used to trust KBS fam drama, but surely not anymore after this one.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Songbae said:

Him cheating is a whole different issue but he doesn't want to talk about it. H e obviously doesn't love her because if he did he would have discussed it with her so that they could move past it . yes SA had her issue but cheating can't be justified or excused. No one forced him to marry her. He doesn't deserve a second chance and he can beg like a crazy man

@Songbae I am a bit indifferent to JW but I do like it when he helps his cousin, JH. I really don't like that he cheated and  to be honest, I think I really dislike any characters that cheat.  It was like that in Home for Summer where Geum Hee's husband cheated and then he ended up marrying the woman who he had an adultery with but he actually didn't love her and wanted Geum Hee back .  

However, he did talk about why he cheated.  It was in Episode 50.  He seemed to have felt that SA never loved him back and he really craved that love.  Not to say that is a justification for what he did but that was the reasoning that he gave.  I actually think that SA and JW should have actually parted ways long time ago as she never felt any love for him.  She purely married him for his Chaebol status and during marriage just enjoyed taking and posting pictures.   He may have been physically attracted to her but she really never gave him a chance.  (Sorry if this has already been talked about.) 

I wanted to post a clip of episode 50 from youtube but for some reason the preview of episode 75-76 is what shows up.   This episode shows JW finally seeing how SA has been treated all those years by his mom and what happened when he was in a coma and how the mom in law forced the divorce. I don't know if it is in this clip but after this conversation in his house, they talk outside.  It is at the talk outside that SA asks him why he cheated.  

If  you go to kbs drama on YouTube, the video that i actually wanted to post was uploaded on December 29, 2019.  

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

they could have made JW a hateable character you know like those daily dramas about cheating ex husband trying to get back to his ex wife and how the ex wife now has a new man in her life but JW it's not like that .  Its so clear cut but the problem is how they make JW character change , the part where he saw how his mom treated SA . The tears and emotion on JW face that make me see him in a different light .  And the problem is JW character has more chemistry with SA ! Also another point to note he has more links to SA since JH is his cousin brother  and JH is dating SA sister .  I dont know how this drama gonna end if they stick with TR - SA that's fine since hey that's what the poster show but yeah they could have cast someone different for JW that make viewers hate him.

• Like 10

There were  these  interesting lines between JH & CA in this phone call . So both have strong suspicions about JG being the one to cause the hit & run ( CA is more or less certain ) but both have chosen to withhold that bit of information from the other person . But then he said he’d like to pay PKS a visit at the columbarium ( charnel house ) where her ashes are kept , and CA said she’d like to come along.  So I’m wondering if something significant plot wise will happen here .  The writer is not one to waste conversations . 

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1