Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

stage, despite various signs of this or that, I'm still not sure if any of JW-SA-TR are going to end up with each other. Heck, perhaps JW-TR could make a go of it? Antagonism turned to love maybe? :D

I want to see a close up look on SA's face....when that happens.

Oh, that will be the day!

Ha Ha  :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

12 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, of course, they had to be twisted, interconnected stories. It's a kdrama!

I know. I think this technique of coincidence was used in the well-made play.  :) I studied that nonsense at college lol

For those interested 

Spoiler

Well-made play

The technical formula of the well-made play, developed around 1825 by the French playwright Eugène Scribe, called for complex and highly artificial plotting, a build-up of suspense, a climactic scene in which all problems are resolved, and a happy ending. Conventional romantic conflicts were a staple subject of such plays (for example, the problem of a pretty girl who must choose between a wealthy, unscrupulous suitor and a poor but honest young man). Suspense was created by misunderstandings between characters, mistaken identities, secret information (the poor young man is really of noble birth), lost or stolen documents, and similar contrivances

Source Britannica

https://www.britannica.com/art/well-made-play

The coincidence is clear that CA fell in love with JH from all people. Another element is that SA is CA's sister who is connected to the judge's son, at the same time SA is connected to JW whose mom is related to the judge etc etc.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 5

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I was thinking that we had all been under the impression that Park Kkeut Soon had died. What if she had actually lived and been in a coma state all this time, and her care was being paid for by the Judge?

I was thinking of something similar after reading your translation but I'm going to wait and watch this coming episodes first otherwise my "watching KDrama experience" will create another new story line and it'll never end :D

@triplem I think we need to have another poll but this time for TR - SA - JW :glasses:

By the end of this drama

- SA will be with TR

- SA will be with JW

- SA will be with neither one 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

I love their real life friendship!! The caption in Korean says Min Suk and Park. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Those two are standing closer together than JW and SA. Than TR and SA.

Look at the body language. So close, so relaxed and chilled out.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

5 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

@triplem I think we need to have another poll but this time for TR - SA - JW :glasses:

By the end of this drama

- SA will be with TR

- SA will be with JW

11 hours ago, stroppyse said:

perhaps JW-TR could make a go of it?

4th option JW-TR ?! :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

Just for discussion sake ~ so right now the media is all over CA for being a police officer who had contemplated suicide before, even making a pact with someone else... my questions are:

- how are they going to ever prove someone ever contemplated suicide? Just based on accusation of one person? 

- if and when it is revealed that she is bullied to the point of contemplating suicide, will the media focus shift to the bully (HR) as the cause of the suicidal thought, CA then being pitied, or will it remain on CA? Or on both of them? 

I am curious what the reaction of the culture  would be...

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Just for discussion sake ~ so right now the media is all over CA for being a police officer who had contemplated suicide before, even making a pact with someone else... my questions are:

- how are they going to ever prove someone ever contemplated suicide? Just based on accusation of one person? 

- if and when it is revealed that she is bullied to the point of contemplating suicide, will the media focus shift to the bully (HR) as the cause of the suicidal thought, CA then being pitied, or will it remain on CA? Or on both of them? 

+ and what about the Korean law?

_ CA was then a minor girl - so...? She will be accused that way - f.ex KSW was?

_ CA was impressed by her mother

_ CA was a victim of bullying - what about the true criminals? ( HR)

• Like 11

11 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I was thinking of something similar after reading your translation but I'm going to wait and watch this coming episodes first otherwise my "watching KDrama experience" will create another new story line and it'll never end :D

By the end of this drama

- SA will be with TR

- SA will be with JW

5 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

4th option JW-TR ?! :blush:

Done deal! :tounge_xd:

Don't mind me for being cheeky with my choices...but we have all been here together for so long, so I know we can have fun with the poll..

---------------------

@ktcjdrama I don't think it is possible to prove the suicide pact as the evidence is destroyed by dearest CA's mum who has swallowed the paper and hidden the phones, but the damage is already done . I should think legally she can't be punished ( since the statute of limitations has expired according to SA's lawyer) but society would judge her harsher than the law would. She won't be able to go back to work without the stigma following her . That's what XX is going for . @stroppyse could possibly weigh in more on this 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 11
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

Done deal! :tounge_xd:

Don't mind me for being cheeky with my choices...but we have all been here together for so long, so I know we can have fun with the poll..

:glasses: Alright he he.  The Love WRECtangle :grin: ... love the word.  Let's vote...

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

15817627441581762720.gif

I love how he true to his words 

15817629621581762956.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 11

7 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Those two are standing closer together than JW and SA. Than TR and SA.

Look at the body language. So close, so relaxed and chilled out.

It is because they are not acting lol. Friendship is a real good thing

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

I will recap maybe half before I go out ya....

Resumes with the kiss scene of her saying she wish she could turn back things and JH saying they would have never met then, I love you .......thank you KBS for repeating this scene.  seems clearer and longer ( but buns won't be baking :mrgreen:)...now both are in Han river sitting , holding hands smiling...Jh says something to which CA is supposed to guess..ahahahah she is teasing him...then she says I love YOu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am dying of sweetness....wait for subs ya but I can assure you they are both gonna be together ...even though CA looks at her bag worried about the file that Captain gave her...JH says something about always being together ..she responds holding his hands , agreeing..he put his hands on her shoulder and she rest her head on his 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 6

JW and SA father eating together at SA's house...are they eating oysters? Lol! But JW is really giving his all to please his ex FIL ...ahahaha....it is a very cute scene...

SA and her mum talking upstairs , think they are talking about CA and JH and how hard it will be ...then mum ask about JW...but suddenly dad calls out to mum who ask her to bring something...

Seriously I am dying because SA is sending JW off and he is as usual being a joker...SA bring CA up, then next thing you know they see JH drive CA home...CA ask him to drive home carefully ..sweet talk...ahahaha JW knocks on JH's car...hello ...ahahahah....so the two caught by JH and SA...was not a double date but both ended up having some drinks and telling JW and SA about what is happening. CA a bit worried , but JH held her hand and assured her. SA broke the ice...so how are the two of you gonna do this? CA says some stuff ( wait for stroppyse) but basically she realises that they rather go through this together even if it is hard. JH then holds CA hands , and says something about sorry to worry you all , but he won't let go of this hand....JW then breaks the ice and says lets drink....

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 8

15817652661581765256.gif

They get Busted love bird  :joy:

15817654231581765394.gif

15817655521581765537.gif

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

JW is cracking me up ....drunk a lot...but still sober he wants to stay on with SA too as he holds up her wrist ...ahahah it was very funny...he sat on the floor like per preview as he introduced himself..JH got him up ...he says some more funny things to which they all laugh

CA was gonna look at her file at home...but Mr Me calls her ..say it's me , she was like I know it's Mr Me...then she ask him what do you call me on your phone..he says KCA-shi. She was like I''ll call you GJH -shi then..ahahahah they have super sweet talk and can joke too......

After they put down the phone , then she went through the documents ....she is discovering some details...there was a whole list of numbers ...she thinks of JG and what he says about having killed 3 people....

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 8

15817657171581765698.gif

my heart the way he hold her hand to insure her :wub:

15817658071581765784.gif

15817661161581766081.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 12