Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

24 minutes ago, corey said:

OMG. Seeing the preview I do not know if I would have the courage to watch tomorrow's episode. :tears:

We'll watch it together. Just like JH and CA.... they are going to face whatever it is together. Fighting!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, corey said:

OMG. Seeing the preview I do not know if I would have the courage to watch tomorrow's episode. :tears:

JH by her side almost instantly she will be fine she has major support

• Like 9
  • Love 6

Poor CA.... But glad seeing JH is there for her. Also she do have many people on her side seeing dad moon is speaking for her. oh I wonder if this gonna be an instrument for HR to come forward and tell what happened.  Btw lol we gonna have double date with JW-SA and CA-JH! Also hurray looks like JH is gonna have some forward progress in his search for the truth.  even we learn some new fact that JG visited PKS. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

We'll watch it together. Just like JH and CA.... they are going to face whatever it is together. Fighting!

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

JH by her side almost instantly she will be fine she has major support

Guys [sob] :tears: . Thank you :heart:. It will be easier for me to bear the pain, knowing that I you are with me ^_^

• Like 3
  • Love 7

Preview Translation

JW: It’s nice to meet you. My name is Do JIn Woo. I know it may be an imposition meeting for the first time, but wouldn't it be okay if you lied next to me for a little bit? (me: I want more context for this line, but it's clearly JW being a bit silly.)
SA: How dare you make a scene?! A scene?!
Nurse: The person who took care of that patient still works here.
Woman: A boy wearing a school uniform was at the foot of her bed, crying his eyes out.
JH: What did he say his name was?
Reporter: …a suicide pact?! If not, have her come out directly and say it wasn’t so.
Captain: I cannot have Officer Kim just come out suddenly for an interview!
Reporter: Then are you saying that a police officer with such a past should be a police officer?

Hmm, I feel the reporters being sicced on CA like that may be the work of XX in an all out attempt to discredit CA. I'm glad JH was by her side to see it happen. I think CA won't be able to go to work for awhile with the reporters all hounding the station, but I wonder how long before her home address is released to them as well so that she and her family are tormented there as well.

After the scene between SA and TR last week which strangely felt like a goodbye talk, where TR says that he's having a hard time, too, but all he can do is stay away from SA, and SA responds that while SA may make TR feel like a criminal, that TR is someone that she'll always be grateful to, and the persistence of JW scenes still, I'm thinking that maybe the writer is writing SA-JW as an end game after all somehow?

Text preview translation:

Joon Hwi and Chung Ah having ascertained each other’s unchanged feelings become happier, but meanwhile Jin Woo keeps trying to win Seol Ah’s heart. Having seen Yoo Ra’s witness statement, Chung Ah who remember Joon Gyeom’s past words finds it difficult…

Glad that JH and CA seem to be together again, especially after reading the text preview! And, it makes sense that they would meet SA as a couple in the video preview, though perhaps it's a double reveal to SA and JW. But, it still makes me wonder about JW and SA yet again. While I know that the Judge and XX are still problematic, I trust that the boys will be able to make things work this time and protect their women.

• Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 6

@stroppyse Thanks for the translation:wub:. I'm happy that there won't be anymore break up:rolleyes:

Yep, I agree with you. It's either XX or even judge mom herself. Though I have to say, if judge mom is behind this, then she is stupid to incriminate herself. I guess this is also how SW finds out about CA past.

As for SA and JW. I hope they sit down and TALK because I'm tired of this.......

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

Re: Preview

Yayayyayyayayayya officially back and seemingly happy. I dont care what tricks XX and Judge will pull since these 2 gonna face all the challenges head on together. 

Wonder when CA will share what she knows. Maybe after JH figures out enough and realizes why CA has been acting weird (boy is a Smart after all), he will start asking her questions. And hopefully this reunion gives them more trust on each other and know that they can rely on each other that CA will spill the beans. I'm really sick and tired of secrets. 

Hey, I look forward to the day Judge finds out SA is CAs sister. Hope to see her passing out again and please hit her head this time! 

• Like 8
  • Love 5

JH has being giving alot of support to CA, she going to have to soon give him her full support as well  very soon. I dont think it will be easy for him knowing the type of person his mother is.

• Like 14
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Preview Translation

Nurse: That patient is still under care.
Woman: A boy wearing a school uniform was at the foot of her bed, crying his eyes out.
JH: What did he say his name was?

@stroppyse, Thank you for the full translation.  Should i be curious why it is in the present tense?  Or maybe this is referring to another patient?  Hmmm... I'll wait for tomorrow.

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

After the scene between SA and TR last week which strangely felt like a goodbye talk, where TR says that he's having a hard time, too, but all he can do is stay away from SA, and SA responds that while SA may make TR feel like a criminal, that TR is someone that she'll always be grateful to, and the persistence of JW scenes still, I'm thinking that maybe the writer is writing SA-JW as an end game after all somehow?

Thanks @stroppyse!  

Spoiler

Considering the reduction in TR’s screen time & how they are not quite developing his arc , I see that as a possibility.  There’s also the popularity of OMS among the domestic viewers which may influence things. Yoon Park is also signed on for an OCN drama - which according to Asian Wiki is airing in May . So he may hv to start working on the other drama soon . 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 9

30 minutes ago, triplem said:

I see that as a possibility.  

I am always Team SA with no one but if the show must put her with someone,  then let it be JW. My reasoning is childish!  I just want their reunion to richard simmons XX and Judge off.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

3 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

@stroppyse, Thank you for the full translation.  Should i be curious why it is in the present tense?  Or maybe this is referring to another patient?  Hmmm... I'll wait for tomorrow.

I was thinking that we had all been under the impression that Park Kkeut Soon had died. What if she had actually lived and been in a coma state all this time, and her care was being paid for by the Judge?

2 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

I am always Team SA with no one but if the show must put her with someone,  then let it be JW. My reasoning is childish!  I just want their reunion to richard simmons XX and Judge off.  

I couldn't stop laughing at this. I know what you mean about wanting to spite both XX and the Judge even further than the fact that JH won't give up on CA.

I do think that if SA went back to JW, that things would be different this time around. SA herself has changed as has JW. XX hasn't changed, but that is not an insurmountable problem, at least not as long as JW has the will.

Plus with what @triplem wrote about Yoon Park, it is more believable that the writer is trying to write SA-JW to be the end game after all. Now, they have to just convince us that SA does feel something for JW after all when she's been saying that she doesn't. A quick note on that, however, it's my mother's view that SA reacts almost automatically as a wife might to JW and that she's not entirely indifferent to him as I had been thinking that she was. She may have been tired of the situation that she was in and outraged by his infidelity, but that she was able to be hurt because she cared and had accepted that he had loved her. Given all of his antics now, though, my mother wonders that now he's learning his lessons that SA would be better off anyway with JW who wouldn't give her up again after having fought so hard to win her.

It has been interesting that there has been a persistent straightforward romance in JH-CA and a very twisty, convoluted romance for JW-SA-TR. So, despite SW being such an interesting and heartfelt character, I never wavered off the JH-CA romance, but my feelings and anticipation of the JW-SA-TR has been all over the place. And, even at this stage, despite various signs of this or that, I'm still not sure if any of JW-SA-TR are going to end up with each other. Heck, perhaps JW-TR could make a go of it? Antagonism turned to love maybe? :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

@stroppyse thanks for the translation, you remind me of Sharon Choi, the star interpreter of Bong Joon Ho. It's an oot, but translation, if done right always gives different nuances. Because after for years watching Korean dramas, i've learned that words in Korean sometimes can't be literally translated into other languages without losing its meaning. What i mean here sometimes we don't get the real context or the thought that writers actually mean to say.

However, i find your translations and choice of words are more fitting with the scenes rather than what i  get from some websites. So kudos to you, my friend. 

Regarding your theory about PKS still alive, then it will be more hurtful and tragic for Judge H. Her choice of action had led her young son to take a desperate measure and her other son to be closed off and traumatized. She ruined lives of so many people. I can't wait to see what kind of punishment she'll get in the end. 

I have a mixed feeling about CA's past being publicly revealed, i can't stand watching her life gets shattered once again by others. Girl needs a break. But if this arc will go towards HR finally gets to be responsible for her horrible behaviour, then let's get down with it. Let the pandora box open. Papa Moon, JW and madamXX shall learn the hard truth. She's been afraid to lose affection and respect from them. And she will now. 

• Like 8
  • Love 5

The evil judge wants someone to blame, when she wasthe one who caused her son's death. She is in denial and has to harm someone else in the process. I hope she loses her position as a judge after the truth is revealed about SW's innocence

As for SW,  he is interesting by himself with no romance at all :D

• Like 10
  • Love 1

@nohamahamoud2002 i've been seeing Lee Tae Sun everywhere nowadays. He's in 2 variety shows, and both are sports related. He runs marathon with Ji Sung in 'Run' and he's one of the 'Handsome Tigers' playing basketball with Lee Sang Yoon and Cha Eun Woo. He seems to be the athletic type and he's quite an awesome sportsman too.

Spoiler
Spoiler

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

I want to walk away from the JW- SA " romance " each week. Yet each week JW gets persistent screen time. it's not as if I can ship TR when I don't even see him with SA. 

I am still not convinced he should be with SA but JW is so persistently in love with her I can't wish him another love line. But it would be darn good if he has a woman who loves and gushes over him. He could have the potential to be gushy as well. Then that would really make XX vomit in disgust.

That might actually make my day actually.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, Roomay_ht said:

@stroppyse thanks for the translation, you remind me of Sharon Choi, the star interpreter of Bong Joon Ho. It's an oot, but translation, if done right always gives different nuances. Because after for years watching Korean dramas, i've learned that words in Korean sometimes can't be literally translated into other languages without losing its meaning. What i mean here sometimes we don't get the real context or the thought that writers actually mean to say.

However, i find your translations and choice of words are more fitting with the scenes rather than what i  get from some websites. So kudos to you, my friend. 

Thank you. I appreciate the compliment. I think it's the result of having grown up bi-lingual where English is my primary language, but also having taken the time to study both English and Korean as languages. It's not always a perfect translation, but I try to get as close as I can while trying to preserve at least some of the nuance and the cultural differences involved. :)

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think SA might end up with neither men.

But I am enjoying JW's comic attempts to win her over. Give us some more please :D

I agree. As long as I don't get too sad for JW's futile attempts, he's been the most entertaining element of this drama for awhile now.

59 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

I want to walk away from the JW- SA " romance " each week. Yet each week JW gets persistent screen time. it's not as if I can ship TR when I don't even see him with SA. 

I am still not convinced he should be with SA but JW is so persistently in love with her I can't wish him another love line. But it would be darn good if he has a woman who loves and gushes over him. He could have the potential to be gushy as well. Then that would really make XX vomit in disgust.

That might actually make my day actually.

I do want to see JW being all gushy with someone who would be gushy back with him. Seeing XX in conniptions over the cuteness of it all would be even better.

Still, JW so loves SA. I guess it's pretty clear that he's won me over. It's interesting to remember what my reaction to him was before the coma when I realized that he was cheating with his secretary, and how I had thought that SA should immediately kick him to the curb and never look back if she had any self respect. But, I came late to this drama, and by the time I had finished catching up to where the broadcasting episodes, JW had managed to win me over with his sincerity that he wouldn't err like that again and that he truly does love SA.

However, in order to find a JW-SA pairing believable, I think I need to see some more indication from SA that she really is open to JW rather than putting him down or pitying him all the time. Otherwise, it's not a relationship no matter how much one party may want it.

• Like 9
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

I am still not convinced he should be with SA but JW is so persistently in love with her I can't wish him another love line. But it would be darn good if he has a woman who loves and gushes over him. 

The writer didn't choose a good woman, but instead she brought HR -_- I don't see why. And does HR have to be TR's adopted sister, CA's abuser, and SW's twin? I don't know how the writers connect all those stories together :huh:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The writer didn't choose a good woman, but instead she brought HR -_- I don't see why. And does HR have to be TR's adopted sister, CA's abuser, and SW's twin? I don't know how the writers connect all those stories together :huh:

Yes, of course, they had to be twisted, interconnected stories. It's a kdrama!

Coincidences (or fate if you will) are the lynch pins to any kdrama. Seriously, despite 6 degrees of separation and all that, it's hard to find that many coincidental meetings and entanglements within a relatively small group of people outside of a kdrama (or, to be fair, other dramas which follow a soap opera type format, e.g. American soap operas, telenovelas, etc.) :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1