[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Balance of recaps 

JH comes in time to see what happens . He puts his hand around her & takes her away in his  car . He holds her hand to assure her it will all be ok . She cries 

Meanwhile CA’s family all worried as they see the news online 

TR also calls SA asking how CA is . SA also asked if his dad said anything . 

JW notices his mum is so happy , he feels suspicious.

SW worried , tried calling CA but goes to voicemail 

JH takes CA to a restaurant to eat but she kept looking at her phone seeing all the news , it was a storm! He takes her phone away switched it off . 

JH takes CA to his holiday home out of the city. He buys food etc and continues to comfort her . he also informed her dad he’s looking after Ca . Dad was relieved & grateful.  They hv coffee in the garden, sweet scene them talking . She put her head on his shoulder . 

Then he wanted her to rest , put her to bed . He was true gentleman & let her sleep but she pulled his hand & ask her to lie down next to her as he would be tired too . It was awkward but she felt she’d sleep better with him next to her . They hugged and he kissed her forehead & both slept ( like literally, not baking any buns ok . It was very sweet TBH ) 

( to be continued)

What is this sorcery? @Ameera Ali you have no idea how i squealed seeing all the gifs. Husband staring at me now. He thinks i'm watching sumthin weird.

Oh wow. Writer-nim was having a good mood writing this particular episode.

'why don't we give a full fan service?' 

'let them hug some more. On the bed. Just the two of them.'

*Slow clap*

CA dad thinks they should get JW to help with quelling  the reporters news ...CA mum says she’ll go instead. She goes to his office , almost bump into XX ( luckily did not ) but managed to meet JW who promised to help . Mum was very grateful. 

Then JH wakes up . CA not by his side . She was talking to captain outside . He overheard her talking about the package ( documents ) , he asked her about it . But don’t think she told him yet what she knows . Anyhow she told him she should not hide but face this instead. He was upset at first but she held his hands , saying it’ll be fine . They do this together , sweet hug 

She goes home , her family so happy to see her . they have long family chat but I missed the conversation. 

Moon family eating together . Then HR went to her room , her phone ringing non stop , TR wanted to take it to her.   He then oversaw a message from some reporter . He finds out HR is the one leaking stuff to the reporter . He confronts her . Argument! Dad asked what happened but TR did not say much . 

HR ran out . Downstairs HR bumps into SA   . Big argument! Moon dad comes down & overheard entire conversation, he finds out that HR bullied CA ! Wow ! SA was going to drag HR to tell her dad , they then saw him . He felt so bad . Apologised to SA.  SA decided to go off ..,the dad then slap HR . HR was shocked dad would do that. SA saw the slap . 

jW working at reducing the news.  Think he finds out who is behind it 

The police have meeting. eps ends with CA facing the disciplinary committee! 

Preview 

JH & CA mum looking for some documents in her room . JW moves into SA/CA house !  Wahhhhh ... this is epic . CA getting a lot of heat from the police committee for actions in the past . 

———

good episode! 

Man I purposely stayed up for this. I actually watched all 3 clips. Those 2 are so sweet and JH is so gentle.

My memory must be foggy. Did I imagine his personality before? Those 2 are so sweet and she is so trusting. And oh of all things the way he said to hide made me laugh in the midst of it as it's my kids favourite hide and seek phrase. 

Anyway they are very cute. And me too off to bed. Long past my bedtime. Man the OTP looks so natural together. Although the neighbouring house being so close kinda of freaks me out. Wirh the room being so big and bright. And the curtains not drawn. Hahaha.

Enjoy guys.

Archived