[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

This is one of the few threads that keep going all week long :D

That is true. It has gotten to the point where I don't know if I watched the  episode. Because there are so many videos and translated videos. Then discussions. Then more videos. 

So by the time I actually have time during the weekday to watch I can't recall if I watched a clip the same night as the airing day. Or I read the subs. Or someone analyzed it. Or did I actually watch the whole episode streaming.

I think. I really think I might have NOT watched last weekend's episode. But did watch the videos? And because everything has been dissected, I don't need to watch the whole episode right? I am just here for the preview today. 

I usually wait for the subbed episodes on viki as it's easier to scroll back and forth on it.

Love this OST especially after JH says to CA " I love you" in the ending scene of ep 76.:wub:

Part of the lyrics goes ...

I am barely holding it in but what I want to do is saying "I love you"

It hurts so much for me, are you alright?

If this is love, I don't think I can let you go

Btw the ending scene in YT has hit more than 85,000 views and still counting!;)

JpPLM9Q.png

I found this question and comment under one of the BLWL's YouTube videoclips. I'm glad someone pointed out the line in JG's letter to JH "meeting an interesting girl, that makes me reconsider dying" which highlighted why JH was adamant in finding that one person in the entire world which became his life mission and if that's what JH thinks "that she came closer to saving JG, than all the other people..." it truly explains why CA became precious to him as JG was to him. It also helped to move JH's life instead of him staying put, never find himself to heal. I'm glad to be reminded that even though JG died, he is, in a way, still around to save others.   

18 hours ago, watzdiz said:

In my opinion, CA's source of strength (and healing) before she met JH for the second time was Jun Gyum, Baek Rim and Anne of Green Gables! :D

@watzdizYes, that's right!  Jun Gyum, Baek Rim and Anne of Green Gables were her source of strength even before she told JH what really happened on the night of the suicide pact.    :D

17 hours ago, triplem said:

Also ,  I do appreciate that JH knows the book as much as she does - he understands her mindset & the dreamer in her .  (  I wonder what happened to the worry doll . ) 

Me too!  :) @triplem I love watching their first encounter on the train too.  And the Kocowa version of the kiss scene ...i play over and over again! :blush:

@nohamahamoud2002  I enjoy this thread too!!  I love reading all the comments and insights! 

@ende That does explain why CA became so precious to JH... the impact that CA made on JG to even make him think of reconsidering dying.  I hope that JH can show JG's letter to CA so that she can know what JG thought of her and maybe that would help her to be free from her guilt that she couldn't save JG.

2 hours ago, ende said:

"that she came closer to saving JG, than all the other people...

Ok preview day ..writer needs to speed up  the solving of the case.  She still has to sort out a lot of the other  storylines & I wanna see JH -CA have some babies & stuff ( made in Paris  :P) If this was a mini series of 16 eps , I’d say with 12 eps left , she’s got plenty of time . But given how the pace is at the moment (though I do know it’s not bad for a weekender ) , it would be annoying if everything is resolved in a rush . 

——

Actress playing CA’s omma  ( KMS )buys the cast & crew dinner . Nice to see how the cast is showing appreciation to the staff that’s practically working  non stop . 

Spoiler

———

Article from soompi

https://www.soompi.com/article/1377905wpp/5-k-dramas-to-watch-to-start-your-year-off-right

Beautiful Love Wonderful Life

It’s been a few months since this drama aired, but as it consists of 100 episodes, it’s still continuing strong into the new year. “Beautiful Love Wonderful Life” is only getting better as it progresses, and a lot of it has to do with the amazing cast and incredible love story between Goo Joon Hwi (Kim Jae Young) and Kim Cheong Ah (Seol In Ah).

beautiful-love-wonderful-life.gif

This series deals with basically anything and everything you can think of in terms of K-drama tropes, but the best thing about it is that you find yourself investing in the characters and their stories. It’s worth the watch, even if it’s just for Kim Jae Young and Seol In Ah’s epic romance! It’ll give you all the feels.

*Trigger warning for “Beautiful Love Wonderful Life” as it deals heavily with the topic of suicide*

@stroppyse can trouble you to translate the preview that @mizv posted  above ?

Thanks!!

Also this

i used Papago translations and from what I understand JH & CA are together right ? Which means they are going to face the challenges ahead together :wub:

Spoiler

준휘와 청아는 변하지 않는 둘의 마음을 확인하며 더욱더 깊어지는데 한편 진우는 설아의 마음을 돌리기 위해 애를 쓴다. 유라의 진술서를 보게 된 청아는 과거 준겸이 했던 말이 떠오르며 얼어붙는데...

I wonder which other secret will be revealed this weekend besides the reporters chasing after CA for an interview. CA may not be able to go to work in this condition.  

I also wonder when will CA tell JH that JG also told her about his mother besides KSW and PKS (the victims).  So I guess JH will be looking for more information about PKS as continuation from previous episodes.  

Till then.

16 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

I wonder which other secret will be revealed this weekend besides the reporters chasing after CA for an interview. CA may not be able to go to work in this condition.  

I think Jun Hwi will find out that Jun Gyeom was at the hospital that PKS was at.  In the preview, he is speaking with a nurse or a caregiver.  And she told him that a boy was crying by the bed... and then Jun Hwi asks for the name and I am assuming that boy was Jun Gyeom. 

But poor CA!!!  :cold_sweat: 

But so happy to see Jun Hwi by Cheong Ah's side!! :blush:

3 minutes ago, sjlsjl said:

I think Jun Hwi will find out that Jun Gyeom was at the hospital that PKS was at.  In the preview, he is speaking with a nurse or a caregiver.  And she told him that a boy was crying by the bed... and then Jun Hwi asks for the name and I am assuming that boy was Jun Gyeom. 

I believe it is true.  Since the victim was alive at that time he might visit without his mom knowing. It is very sad indeed.  

Well, JH you have to be with CA all the time now.  I hope the reporters will not be chasing her at her house later.  Where is she going to hide?

55 minutes ago, sjlsjl said:

Thanks dear . So did Judge  say that CA & JG had a joint suicide pact ? 

Poor CA.... But glad seeing JH is there for her. Also she do have many people on her side seeing dad moon is speaking for her. oh I wonder if this gonna be an instrument for HR to come forward and tell what happened.  Btw lol we gonna have double date with JW-SA and CA-JH! Also hurray looks like JH is gonna have some forward progress in his search for the truth.  even we learn some new fact that JG visited PKS. 

@stroppyse Thanks for the translation:wub:. I'm happy that there won't be anymore break up:rolleyes:

Yep, I agree with you. It's either XX or even judge mom herself. Though I have to say, if judge mom is behind this, then she is stupid to incriminate herself. I guess this is also how SW finds out about CA past.

As for SA and JW. I hope they sit down and TALK because I'm tired of this.......

Archived