[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bad I keep replaying that last clip.  
I see CA is actually sad and happy at same time.  I really hope she spits out the truth to Judge right there about JG suicide.

Overall I really impressed the writer threw this in so fast!  

wow. I need my coffee now to calm down... Looking forward to subs

I'm over spoiling myself so bad! Have not watch the full episodes this week yet but here I am watching clips and recaps! And now to see CA topping them all! Finding out the truth!

My girl CA! So smart to connect it all together and by her damn self!!!

If shes this fast, shes going to solve SW case in snap. This will probably make the judge want gain her favor or something.  Hopefully JH will now be at her side more. 

this is random, but after watching Junhwi & Jinwoo's dynamics until now, I had a thought that Jungyeom would be the wisest & matured one amongst them if he's still around :lol:

but then, it gonna become a different story since JG used to tell CA that he would want to date her :sweatingbullets: lol:rolleyes:

Just got off my flight  . Saw the ending spoilers  This writer is good . I give that to her . She did not drag the plot out most dramas would hv.  Now the ball in CA’s court . What will she do knowing this is JG’s bro . JH already said he’d go back to her once she knows who he is.  . I don’t doubt his words . Will CA still feel the same way or not ? I believe her love for JH is strong , but still her feelings will now be a lot more complicated. So any guesses how this will proceed ? 

Last night‘s eps was so good . I loved how our leads ( all five of them) brought their A game in all the emotional scenes . You can’t  help but cry & feel bad for all of them . I just feel that all of them have been dealt with some bad cards in life , and this is the point in the drama where they need to find ways of overcoming these complex situations 

@stroppyse hope you can translate these video posted in spoiler . Thanks :heart:

Spoiler

Spoiler

16 minutes ago, triplem said:

Now the ball in CA’s court . What will she do knowing this is JG’s bro . JH already said he’d go back to her once she knows who he is.  . I don’t doubt his words . Will CA still feel the same way or not ? I believe her love for JH is strong , but still her feelings will now be a lot more complicated. So any guesses how this will proceed ? 

My prediction: CA, hurt and disappointed by everyone deceiving her (SA, even her mum, but esp. - JH), will need some time to process everything, engaging in solving KSW's case in the meantime. JH will turn into a stalker. And how fun it would be to have a KSW (in the newfound protective mode) - JH (in the stalker mode) confrontation after KSW takes JH for a creep that keeps following CA from the shadows?

21 minutes ago, monalisa said:

I think SA will go back to her JW. She will realise that she does love him.

Well, it looks like this but... this  "square" can't exist together:(. There are a lot of dark clouds over MH's head , too many brighting stars over JW's and a huge shadow over MT's. Someone will be removed - who?

As Kim Jae Young promised during KDramas Awards - he really improves JH's character. What is more, Bae Yoo-Mi seems to write the next episodes taking into account the actors' personalities. They sacrifice their own privacy, the characters fulfill them and help "...to understand people emotions better..." - Seorina said during the same KBS Awards.This is masterpiece...so crossing fingers till the end of this drama!

finally she know yeah :D  My only hope is that they can have a long long talk about everything.

I think CA maybe gonna understand at least the reason for JH did not tell her. as she herself said that she did not want them to know. she most know it made it harder for him to tell her.  But wonder how she gonna feel knowing she did tell JH about the suicide not knowing he was JG brother....She gonna need time to process it all. Yeah I think it is JH time chasing CA and getting turned down two times before she accepting him back. <_<  I think SW gonna bring them back together as I think in the end our couple need to work on this together to solve it. JH have read the judgement document so he knows something is not right.  

I think they are the one to stop this cycle of hiding truth for protection and hurting each other more. lett the truth sett them free! 

:bawling: Now all the more I want SA and JW to reconcile after seeing the clip... She is laughing with him... 

Haven’t watched today’s episode. Last night’s episode, man, the way JH was trying to hold back his tears and emotions while talking to CA over the phone :tears:.... but errrr, Mommy confiscating his phone? Had to LOL there a bit. Come on, he is an adult who has proper job and he might need the phone for work purpose, LOL...

First time seeing a mother who is proud to announce that her son had an affair as if it’s some kind of achievement :lol: but she freaked out when the son received the well deserved punch :lol:

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Mommy confiscating his phone? Had to LOL there a bit. Come on, he is an adult who has proper job and he might need the phone for work purpose, LOL...

I know rite ? 34 year old man by the way.  I’m like writer nim , surely there can be a more logical way of getting the mothers to meet . But then again this is a k drama ..:joy:

Noticed SA had new hairstyle . So the drama is truly entering its next phase ^_^

Thanks loads @stroppyse . Waiting to read your insight as to where you think the drama is heading esp now that CA knows the truth 

@stroppyse one of the things I feel that CA will feel most hurt about JH’s non disclosure of his identity is the fact that she had unwittingly told him  the real cause of JG’s death . She had told JH a long time ago,  that that was something she had never wanted JG’s family to know . She may actually feel worse about that than just the fact that JH did not say he’s JG ‘s bro . That’s why I completely understood why JH was so adamant in not wanting CA to know about who he was . He was protecting her ( no matter whether we agree with his method or not) & trying to free her from that day   

Oh hey nice new display pic,  @triplem!  :heart:

Yeah I agree with everyone that said this reveal gonna take time for CA to process. Poor girl, every one she knows and close to (except our hero BR) is deceiving her. Wonder how they gon go about investigating something from 10 years ago. 

Let's not forget they have not dealt with MHR and the bullying yet. That little witch. She doesnt deserve TR. She doesnt deserve being taken in by Papa Moon. 

She and Double X should be sent to a desert island somewhere far far away. 

Thanks for the trans, @stroppyse, I thought about asking you to trans the office clips. These fools of cousins. Love them. 

I am glad OTP have at least one character that support them in JW :D very nice turn around from first advocating for break up. Glad the cousins are growing even closer and happy JH have someone to talk to when he is in a bad place. Keep playing cupid JW. B)

Thank you for the spoilers. Thank you @stroppyse for the translations. I can't get to the episode yet.

May I say how heartwarming it is to read the cousins scenes? I am now beginning to wonder what the viewers say on the KBS2 site? I hope they feedback that they like more JH-JW scenes.

JW is cute. But he did have an affair. I have to keep reminding myself that. However much he loves SA I still don't quite like her. It's because I can't quite get a handle on her. Her self- discovery journey of her new life paradigm still hasn't even started properly. She doesn't or she shouldn't be with anyone yet till she knows herself or rather is stable enough to know what life values she will have from now on. If you guys know what I mean? The writer hasn't quite dealt with it. Her life values shouldn't just be accepting either TR or JW. She doesn't contribute any emotional feel to any interactions. She is just passively accepting any feelings from the guys. That is a bad sort of girlfriend to have; a person who just receives and receives. Currently she is a user and I hate takers or just selfish parties in a relationship.

So yes, I still love/ hate JW and feel apathy towards TR. However I don't want SA's arc to be just the poor 2 males chasing after her. Ergh.

CA and JH? The reason why I am still faithfully hanging around for spoilers. I have to say though for a weekend standard episode? The episode tonight is at a higher level. We don't usually get galloping plots in a weekend dramas. Or good scenes with a few characters per episode. It is usually only focusing on a couple. I am happy the writer is focusing on the guys.

What happened to Yoon Park? Is he sick or something? Why would the writer write him out like that? There are no good scenes to be had with HR. Guess the writer should write in something else.

I lay most of the blame on Cheong's mother and the Judge. The mother Young Ae is at fault for trying to coverup for her daughter from the beginning. She hid evidence, etc. Had the judge known that they both were attempting suicide and that Cheong tried to save him, some of this would be different. I blame Judge Hong for trying to cover up for her son by framing someone else which contributed to her son's suicide. It is the mothers of this show that has aided in the downfall of Cheong, Seol, Jun Hwi, and Jin U and the men that allow the women to lead them.

Young Ae is no better than the Judge; both of them tried to cover for their children which led to disastrous and continues to lead to disastrous results.

Archived