[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

3 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

And he cannot actually read the letter since CA's mom literally ate it when they were at the police station after the suicide, so that CA could not change her mind about the lie and show it to Judge mom.

It dawned on me after typing that CA mother destroyed his letter. It means allot though that she have memorized word for word what he wrote! 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, sal2 said:

It dawned on me after typing that CA mother destroyed his letter. It means allot though that she have memorized word for word what he wrote! 

Yes, it really does. They knew each other for less than 24 hours and yet he had such an incredible influence on her life. He truly saved her in more than one way.

@sal2 @selen4ever the good thing is that JG also sent JH a letter and the way he wrote , it was clear it was a goodbye note. So what CA told him confirmed his suspicions all along.  That letter in JH's possession is important to prove that JG's death was not an accident to save CA. CA needs to be absolved from being the reason for JG's death. 

@lalalaelala  naw. CA/JH Informed BR of the news of the accident resolution   Not together but in their own time. SA was dealing with the affair issue. Plus SA wasn’t around the family while CA was struggling get on in life. so it easier assume SA doesn’t know nothing about CA life

Also noticed SA wasn’t immediately available in providing emotional support to CA after JH breakup. Instead SA gave “emotional” support to JH instead...assuring she would keep JH updated on CA.  overall I don’t think SA/CA are that emotional close.  SA presence is just “there”.  The bullying issue with HR wasn’t even aware to SA...until 12 or 14 years later?  

@Ameera Alidont forget Dounle X was like 10ft away from JH-CA at inter market. 

I def lolled at the end scene with that dramatic music and the 3 of them so close. 

@mizvyeah I agree about the two sisters. SA has yet to redeem herself in my book. She was heading to a right direction and then she started interfering.  Oh well, skipping her scenes for the most part anyway unless JW is there. 

6 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

Has BR even met SA?  She was never in the picture when she was married to JW.  Now she works odd hours, shes like never home. 

He has, at least once: after the car accident, at the hospital, when he gave her his narcolepsy medical diagnosis, hoping that she could help him against the unconscious JW's mother.

Hi, and Happy New Year to All of You.. Lucky me, I’ve found the forum about the 58 page and I am really impressed reading your comments, observations etc. Let me add some points – I hope, I don’t repeat any ideas you mentioned before ( if yes, excuse me , please).

Generally;

*BLWL is a drama with such a serious and scared problem touching young Koreans – bullying – so I started to observe the history of CA and JG but… it was ended – almost swept under the rug. Let’s have a hope Bae Yoo-Mi will be back and the message towards institutions will be seen and understood because dramas for dramas means no sense. All kind of art has a clue, has a hidden or visible message…so?

*The humiliation, agressia, bullying, eavesdropping – and like never nothing – apologizing – well , it is only a drama but it is also Korean customs , traditions (?) rather misunderstood by f.ex. Europeans. It makes me a little flustered.

*BLWL is a uniqe masterpiece and I think it can break a lot of fossilized stereotypes, cods etc.. seen till now. Once, there will be a spark of new trend – BLWL - and dramas will be refreshed. I mean the spontaneous acting, sudden twists, moving ( not “dead standing” and reciting the text) ,scenery. Yes, I compare BLWL with f.ex “Home for summer” “ A place in the sun” and  there are visible novelity. Uhm, it was till 50 ep. And the next part is on the sharp turn. Crossing fingers. Bae Yoo-Mi and  Han Joon-Seo create this kind of drama first time – together.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dissapeared threads:

* a worry doll ( it was important during the meeting JH and CA)

*CA’s mum’s illness – this can be a good solution for the next episodes

* three jugde’s accidents – JG told CA about

* JH’s and JW’s  grandpa – it was citated so..?but what about fathers?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Pairs of characters:

* JH + Judge – a very toxic relation.

There were some points JH noticed:

-          By chance – he was a solider ep.2. -  he glanced at the Judge's desk and found the note about an accident, the scared Judge manipulating , changed his interest to studies and not knowing the Korean Law till the end.

-          By chance he listened to Judege’s  phoning to priest..and the words…”you have a heart?”

-          The anniversary meeting and talking with JW about the investigation

-          The watch – talking with mother

*JW + SA – it is the best solution for the drama because the comic, childish thread can be use to offset the tragic path of JH+CA

*JW + HR – at the end – why not the foundation against bullying at schools?

*YA +PR – a very useful pair, “domestic detectives” etc..

*KSW + CA – he needs any help because of his past and who is the best? Love? I don’t think so..it is rather – a captivation – a very useful thread for jealous ones. The much more serious is his revenge? Who can be a victim of his agressia? JH or Judge.

*TR + HR -  a cummulate agressia towards her brother and the attack? Death?

------------------------------------------------------

Judge – the solution – now it is only one - -suicide or accident – so sad.

----------------------------------------------------

The balance between characters is possible thanks to:very strong, positive with full aspects : CA, JH, TA , Beak and PR(?), through medium YA, SA, JW, Moon family, Kim family, till the monsters Judge and DoubleX  There are only some of them showing the transformation. CA – rising since -> bullying, shyness, weaking up, mature step by step, fighting and consistent feeling… JH –  a sine wave - > older, adored brother, closed guffy man, waking up with his emotions, falling in love, devastated….JW – picking down form a proud ,conceinted empty man to coxcombry, CA’s mum- > climbing up since obvilious mum to fighting lioness, Double X – almost transfix with her decey personality , step by step makes herself  her own therapy – monologues and "developing her personality .  Judge – all time sine wave – monster/ beauty . Stative characters - > SA ( only grumpy and artificial smile) ,TA ( neutral) , CA’s father( execrable till the end),  and others.

Watching KDramas Awards we could see the non verbal contact between KJY and SIA – the body language and when we compare it with the clip – KIY bio, his dreams to be a chef , his ironic charm and playing a lover in drama..we can see – dreams come true! They same- Seorina’s nine years girl’s goals and dreams, and her speech during the KBS celebration. They both realize their dreams and almost burnt inside during the acting what  places BLWL on the top of ranking.  I believe they didn’t say the last word, they didn’t show all their possibilities… Such good, young actors, non mannered, natural, credible...

Acting: *the “kissing scene” at the beach – much more subtle and romantic it could have been with touching forheads and CA’s hands cuddling JH’s face the same time, or resting on his chest. CA caught JH’s  palms and pulled down = looked like pushing away. The other option – covering JH’s hands cuddling her face, fingers could have entwined and together skidded down. Maybe it was not a good solution before the next day .

*carring unconscious CA - JH was shocked, took as quickly as possible, next we see he put her up and hugged closer

By the way, Yoon Park and NaYoung Hee played together in "What happens to my family?" and there was Kim Hyun-Joo which reminds a little Jo Yoon Hee.

And a little "theory"

Love among the Artists

You can agree and disagree with it:)

Beautiful chingus, my prediction based off of what happened this weekend. We just passed the halfway mark in this drama and a LOT happened this past weekend that is setting up future episodes and in how the truth will get out.

The BIG secret that is going to be revealed first is what happened with JG/the judge/KSW. What exactly happened the night of the accident? From the few clips we have seen, the judge didn't appear to even know that JG had been out. She catches him trying to clean blood off of the front grill but whose blood is it. Was JG drunk? Was he distracted? Also, when JG was with CA, didn't he give her the names of three people?

My concern is HOW the truth is going to get out. I think the judge is going to get exposed by trying to cover everything up. Ultimately, CA is going to remember where she heard KSW's name and she is going to ask him if he knew JG. I feel like the writer is going to make CA a lifeline for KSW. These two will end up being friends and she will probably confide in him about JG's suicide. Due to Judge Hong stalking KSW, she will overhear the truth and probably pass out. KSW will connect the dots and it wouldn't surprise me if he blackmailed her. The key is keeping Double XX from finding out. This is where HR will once again play a role. She will likely find out the truth due to CA working under her father. She will take this truth straight to Double XX and all hell will break loose. She won't care about how it will affect TR and SA, because she hates both of them now anyway. What she doesn't know is JW looks at CA as his sister-in-law and once again she will be on the outs with him. 

I also think CA could find out the truth about JH's identity through HR, which would be the absolute worst. Honestly, CA may be upset about him not coming clean re: his identity, but I think she will be more upset with her sister. Of course her sister would know who JH is and to what family he belongs. The fact that SA asked JH to break up with her and even pressured him about it. That is where the drama lies. And just like her mother, SA will use the "it was for your own good" excuse to justify keeping this bit of information from her sister. I just want our OTP to be able to talk to one another, honestly about everything. Too bad, everyone around them is a LIAR!

On 1/8/2020 at 6:45 PM, nubianlegalmind said:

Beautiful chingus, my prediction based off of what happened this weekend. We just passed the halfway mark in this drama and a LOT happened this past weekend that is setting up future episodes and in how the truth will get out.

The BIG secret that is going to be revealed first is what happened with JG/the judge/KSW. What exactly happened the night of the accident? From the few clips we have seen, the judge didn't appear to even know that JG had been out. She catches him trying to clean blood off of the front grill but whose blood is it. Was JG drunk? Was he distracted? Also, when JG was with CA, didn't he give her the names of three people?

My concern is HOW the truth is going to get out. I think the judge is going to get exposed by trying to cover everything up. Ultimately, CA is going to remember where she heard KSW's name and she is going to ask him if he knew JG. I feel like the writer is going to make CA a lifeline for KSW. These two will end up being friends and she will probably confide in him about JG's suicide. Due to Judge Hong stalking KSW, she will overhear the truth and probably pass out. KSW will connect the dots and it wouldn't surprise me if he blackmailed her. The key is keeping Double XX from finding out. This is where HR will once again play a role. She will likely find out the truth due to CA working under her father. She will take this truth straight to Double XX and all hell will break loose. She won't care about how it will affect TR and SA, because she hates both of them now anyway. What she doesn't know is JW looks at CA as his sister-in-law and once again she will be on the outs with him. 

I also think CA could find out the truth about JH's identity through HR, which would be the absolute worst. Honestly, CA may be upset about him not coming clean re: his identity, but I think she will be more upset with her sister. Of course her sister would know who JH is and to what family he belongs. The fact that SA asked JH to break up with her and even pressured him about it. That is where the drama lies. And just like her mother, SA will use the "it was for your own good" excuse to justify keeping this bit of information from her sister. I just want our OTP to be able to talk to one another, honestly about everything. Too bad, everyone around them is a LIAR!

Yeah its seems their noses grow a inch or two every episode lol.

Actually the preview is out . I read that CA mum

will also meet JH to ask him the reason for the break up 

This is from the written preview

While handling the Sihon accident, Chung-ah feels uncomfortable because she recalled Jun-kyum's words in the past. Young-ae calls Jun-hwi because she feels uncomfortable that Jun-hwi and Chung-ah broke up, while Tae-rang sees Seol-ah saying goodbye and Seol-ah crying sincerely.
( Maybe @stroppyse you can see if you can give a better translation. I used Papago translator for the above 

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/lovelife/mobile/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0196-01-60306,read,,18,799118

@stroppyseAlso is there any chance you can translate this ? Thanks loads

BTS 

This was a BTS taken by staff of the beach scene  . Pity the poor fella / staff who had to run alongside 

I am worried for JH gonna have a real break down soon. dealing with all this emotion and fighting what his heart want is not good for his mental health and he already was not dealing with his brothers death... Looks like CA is dealing with the break up better after having her break down and going true her own emotion. beside after listing to his explanation made her more calm as she understood things more. Even though he did not say the truth he still manage to tell her a smal part of it. But looks like a friendship is in development with SW and CA and I guess writer are gonna use this angle for the truth to be reviled for CA.

I had this thinking that maybe as CA start to uncover SW past she gonna feel the need to talk with JG brother about their mothers deeds and thats how she gonna discover who JH is? 

Archived