[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow JW was really looking at TR with hearts all over his eyes. See? I told you all weeks ago, the most honest conversations are those between JW-TR. 

Not JW- SA. Or TR- SA. 

Who else can he turn to except his love? And pour his heart out to.

@stroppyse Would love to read your translations and take on these scenes if you have time ...thank you :heart:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

preview

Spoiler

Ahh I feel like I have asked you to translate a lot ...just whichever you can ... :D 

My jaw dropped when TR told SW not to scare HR per his intention to tell HR that he is her brother ! What a joke! Despite knowing her criminal activities, how can TR even thinks anything can scare her. I'm flabbergasted!

1 hour ago, monalisa said:

My jaw dropped when TR told SW not to scare HR per his intention to tell HR that he is her brother ! What a joke! Despite knowing her criminal activities, how can TR even thinks anything can scare her. I'm flabbergasted!

Wait what? did that really happen? What a odd think to ask of him

Sigh. JW loved his wife sincerely. I am still unsure if a 2 year affair can be excused. HR was determined but he was a participant.

But life, as in anything can be unexpected. People are not as strong minded, principled or strong as they think they are. 

I feel that the crux of the matter why they won't end up together is the fact that SA never loved him. She wasn't completely devastated like a woman who loved her husband. I am not even sure if HR bullying her sister made an equal impression in SA severing ties with JW.

Are her remnant emotions from a 9 year marriage enough to make a 2nd go at the marriage? I don't think so. However, marriages have continued on with less motivations than that. And then carried on.

What does the writer want to do with JW after spending so much time on him? So the mystery won't be whether SA ends up with JW.  It's more what the writer wants.

The stress is more on what crazy logic the writer will use if JW ends up with SA. And whether he will have a good ending in this drama or not. After investing so much time and emotions on him, I want good memories for him. Let's not curse him and his fate after 50 plus hours of knowing JW.

@stroppyse thank you. You do translate a lot for this series. And I am grateful I am able to follow the drama because of you.

34 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Sigh. JW loved his wife sincerely. I am still unsure if a 2 year affair can be excused. HR was determined but he was a participant.

But life, as in anything can be unexpected. People are not as strong minded, principled or strong as they think they are. 

I feel that the crux of the matter why they won't end up together is the fact that SA never loved him. She wasn't completely devastated like a woman who loved her husband. I am not even sure if HR bullying her sister made an equal impression in SA severing ties with JW.

Are her remnant emotions from a 9 year marriage enough to make a 2nd go at the marriage? I don't think so. However, marriages have continued on with less motivations than that. And then carried on.

What does the writer want to do with JW after spending so much time on him? So the mystery won't be whether SA ends up with JW.  It's more what the writer wants.

The stress is more on what crazy logic the writer will use if JW ends up with SA. And whether he will have a good ending in this drama or not. After investing so much time and emotions on him, I want good memories for him. Let's not curse him and his fate after 50 plus hours of knowing JW.

@stroppyse thank you. You do translate a lot for this series. And I am grateful I am able to follow the drama because of you.

I thought SA was really upset when she found out I think eh did love him but really did not show it. So  he never felt it.

giphy.gif

Archived