[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The part where CA realised that her mom gave her money not because she really wants her to go for a tour but to hide the truth to protect her eldest sister is just so so sad. My heart breaks for her.  In her family, her mother favourite child is the eldest n the father's favourite is the youngest.  CA seems like an unwanted child in the family.  None shows any concern for her. Outsiders seems to care more for her than her own family ... her best friend, judge Hong & JH. It was so touching when Judge gave her the jacket and gave her a wrap. The look from CA is surprised and deeply touched. Did I see a longing look in her eyes like she wish her mom is like the judge ... showering her with love and concern?

The Secretary has no shame at all. So what if the marriage is loveless. SA never forced DJ to marry her. It is he who hotly pursued her n die die wants to make her his. To me, I feel that the secretary is just a side toy for DJ - a mistress to fill his sexual needs. I doubt he has any intention to divorce SA. SA is his trophy.

I hope Father Mun will not destroy the evidence to keep his daughter's secret affair.

Chairman Hong is afraid of losing the company and her wealth. Company belongs to Judge Hong n JH. JH has interest in running the company.  Chairman Hong will be the one who push JH into the co because of her delusional fears.

JH is slowly falling for SA. He was smiling while eating rice wrap when he recalled SA.

On 11/4/2019 at 8:35 AM, triplem said:

the last I heard the actor playing Moon father has decided to step down . But meanwhile, we will still see him since the current episodes have been filmed earlier. 

Thanks for the information, @triplem  I had heard conflicting reports about whether he was actually going to leave the show or not. I think it is too bad if he does leave because it was an accident and the police determined there was not reckless driving so I don't think that a person should lose their job in that situation.

On 11/4/2019 at 8:55 AM, yamiyugi said:

@Table122000 in regards to your question about whether or not people at the company are aware of his identity and that he is an undercover boss. The answer to that is that some people are aware that someone from the owner’s family is part of the new recruits. So they do know that someone might be playing undercover boss but they don’t know his true identity yet. So this fact is generally played for laughs with the team that he is assigned to. They tend to speak ill about his Aunt. Even labled her as something Psychotic (can’t remember the exact name that they have given her) or the fact that his team leader considers him more of a disaster than someone from the Family Business. Things will certainly be amusing when he discovers the truth and he will try to lick up to him to get into his good books and all.

Thanks for the clarification about JH's co-workers and his status as an "undercover boss", @yamiyugi I have a better understanding now.  It's going to be interesting when the truth is revealed. 

On 11/4/2019 at 7:43 AM, celebrianna said:

@Table122000, I’m done commenting on Seol Ah. I do watch her scenes to see if there is even a tiny bit of heart there and less self-centeredness and I guess when she gave her mother the money it showed a mustard seed of kindness. I still don’t want her to get any money because I can’t imagine how her materialistic attitude would ever change otherwise. I also wonder if she’ll end up cheating too because she and the Moon guy are interacting more now. Heh. 

In the preview it looks like Hae Ryang woke up and was telling MIL that DJ was in a loveless marriage. SA walked in and heard it too. I guess they’ll have fireworks now. What I’m most interested in is if Baek Rim can finally be freed from their scheme to frame him. The policeman told JH he will wait until his daughter woke up.

I understand where you are coming from, @celebrianna I'm not sure why, but I just can't get into Seol Ah's storyline.  The funny thing is one of my most favorite novellas is a story entirely about the redemption of the main character. "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. I daresay that Scrooge is much worse of a character than SA, but through the magic of Dickens' writing I was totally invested in the story and it was so satisfying to see his character change and redeem himself in the end.  I haven't watched any other dramas by this writer before, but I understand she has won praise for her previous dramas. However, I think the writer hasn't done a good job with SA character and her storyline. From reading posts at other forums, a lot of viewers are unsatisfied with SA. We are not alone.  I wonder how the viewers in South Korea are feeling about the SA character and her storyline. Perhaps in South Korea people are invested in the character and her story.

Some rough recaps from the cuts I saw . Quite a lot happened 

1. Hae Rang wakes up from her coma . SA first to see her open her eyes. SA of course agitated when HR ask how Jin Woo is . Of course HR does not realise that SA knows about the affair 

2. Tae Rang gets news that sis is awake , rushes to hospital. Emotional scene of the two . But before that as he was entering the ICU ward , nurse ask him to sign some papers & mentioned he was the brother. SA overheard & now knows 

3. Of course scheming double -X takes this opportunity to go see HR once she is in the normal ward . At first TR refused to let Double X talk to her in private but the sis just signals to him that is ok . Later on in another cut Double X ask her what is Jin Woo to her . Oh my , HR says she loves JW ( wahhhhh Double X scheming mind will go into overdrive )

4. Chung Ah moves home . Some emotional speech there . Mum & her cried.  At first her father ( can’t stand the man ) not happy , but he has no choice when mum ask him to take her bag upstairs 

5. Moon cop father went to see Joon Hwi , he will investigate the case . JH ask what changed his mind . Think he mentioned something about his daughter being awake . JH was happy someone was on the side of truth . But he felt a bit concerned when he remembered what CA saw told him at the petrol station- where HR & Jin Woo were holding hands . But he did not mention to him 

6. CA visits Baek Rim , think she tells him Joon Hwi will help them .Later on JH bumps into him . BR thanks him for his help 

Spoiler

7. Highlight scene of the night ....

so JH meets up with CA at rooftop of the hospital. She was at first wearing a mask . He mentioned why she hide her face . She was like why do you miss my face :D . Then he ask her to sit down . Again she gave some fluttery response . She removed her mask & ask him to look at her face & ask him to comment on something ( need subs ) ...ooooo he had a moment there when you know he fell for her . Then later on she went & remove some stones on the floor when a wheelchair patient past . Wahhh he was impressed at her kindness & you can tell he is viewing her in a completely different light . She ask about the money as per preview , and he said he has not returned it yet as it will land her in trouble  Again she felt so happy he was thinking of her welfare . He also told her about moon Cop father taking the USB

8. They waited together at the lift - both keep smiling at each other ( lol! Definitely attracted to each other )  - he was going up , she was going down . Lifts open & his mum was there but as we had expected she & CA did not see each other , but mum saw him smile happily to someone ( CA) before the lift door close . 

9. HR and TR talk . She tells her bro , Jin Woo wife , SA does not love him etc . SA had come by to return the food containers to TR & overheard . She stomped in & had a small quarrel with HR . SA walked out the room. She was having an emotional breakdown 

Spoiler

10. TR ( he’s really such a nice guy , love how kind he is ) went after SA knowing that she was barely holding up . Later he offer to take her home .. they had a Long chat in the car . He mentioned it was her birthday, she was like how do you know ..,then finally he told her it was her mum who told him & all the food was from her . She completely broke down . 
11. TR took SA back to her parents . For the 1st time she is stepping home after 9 years . Quite an emotional scene I hv to say . Whole family so surprised , CA wished her happy birthday.

- eps ends- 

preview , think that Double X may be trying to get HR to lie about the truth of the accident. I see a big argument btwn Tae Rang & HR . But oh wow I think HR and Chung Ah are friends as CA recognised her   ...and not sure what scheme Double X has but she went to see CA parents ! 

@triplem Thanks for the recap:). Things are getting interesting.

SA is starting to realize some hard truths and I hope she starts to change. It amazes me how SA mother in law thinks making the situation worse aka bribing people is gonna solve the problem. Her son won't want to divorce SA even after he wakes up unless he got amnesia lol:sweatingbullets:.

Now, I wonder how CA knows HR personally.

@triplem, looking forward to seeing the OTP development you mentioned. :wub: 

I wish this case involving Baek Rim will wrap up soon. I dislike seeing rich people railroad others who are trying to make ends meet. It’s just too unfair in an already unfair world. 

Spoiler

Last night I started watching Children of the 20th Century and I’m really enjoying it. :wub: It’s a nice relaxing watch and the characters are all enjoyable to watch even an annoying brat like that young star who tried to get Jin Jin in trouble. Loved KJS’ English accent and pronunciation. Not bad at all. 

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

Now, I wonder how CA knows HR personally.

CA and HR seemed to be classmates. This was shown a few episodes back when JH went to CA's high school and was browsing through the yearbook, in hopes of finding out about the girl in his bro's letter.

3 minutes ago, princessaves said:

CA and HR seemed to be classmates. This was shown a few episodes back when JH went to CA's high school and was browsing through the yearbook, in hopes of finding out about the girl in his bro's letter.

I wonder if they were friends or if HR might have been one of CA's bullies. 

26 minutes ago, princessaves said:

Thanks for the info:). I didn't watch the first few episodes. It was too depressing lol:sweatingbullets::lol:.

@selen4ever I have a feeling it's the latter. 

I'm actually starting to like SA a little now. Or at least empathize with her. I think she may have actually loved her husband, but had built such a protective defense around herself that she didn't even realise it. The mistress, HR seems like bad news. She's going to back the chairwoman in blaming Rim for the accident, probably in the hopes that the Chairwoman will push SA out and she can have coma hubby to herself. I won't be surprised if she was one of CA highschool bullies. Her dad seems to believe she's an angel, so I guess giving him that evidence was useless as he'll probably just take her testimony as gospel. Ugh, poor Rim, he's about to be thoroughly screwed over.

I loved the tiny amount of CA and JH scenes, just wish for more. The softening of his face when he looked at her properly and the smiles he tried to fight... Very cute.  Again, poor Rim, he stands no chance of a successful confession. Not now JH is starting to develop cracks in his armour toward CA. Each little smile he shows CA, reels her heart in toward him bit by bit. I don't blame her for her fluttery heart, he's pretty irresistible. 

15 hours ago, lu09 said:

SA is starting to realize some hard truths and I hope she starts to change. It amazes me how SA mother in law thinks making the situation worse aka bribing people is gonna solve the problem. Her son won't want to divorce SA even after he wakes up unless he got amnesia lol:sweatingbullets:.

yes , it seems so ...like @Bejaffled, maybe ( like just a bit  :lol:) I may be softening towards SA. It wasn't easy to like her but through Tae Rang's compassion towards her , I perhaps saw that she was human after all. Tae Rang is a complete sweetheart.  

I even found myself tearing up at the end during the family reunion...at least she apologised to her mum.

I do think that SA needed this wake up call - she married the man for his money and won't reciprocate his love.  However , I don't find myself sympathetic towards  Hae Rang either.  And the fact that she'd lie about the accident in the name of love , just made me roll my eyes. In the preview I hope her brother and father are determined enough to stop her and not just cover things up like many of the ommas here. My only hope is Joon Hwi spoke to her privately , and I trust him enough not to let Baek Rim take the fall.

@celebrianna JH - CA scenes were pure love last night. Definitely very heart fluttering - so nice to see Joon Hwi opening up , that change is brought about by love :lol:.  I laughed my head off when she ask him to take a good look , and he actually did - which was so out of character. 

-------------------------

New stills - sisters unite against Double X ??

15 hours ago, lu09 said:

Thanks for the info:). I didn't watch the first few episodes. It was too depressing lol:sweatingbullets::lol:

My pleasure! For me it was the first three episodes that captivated me and got me hooked.

I discovered this drama just this week and binge-watched all the earlier episodes. I got invested right away in the story of CA--she's one character you'd love to root for. It's going to be a long ride and I hope to stay til the end.

Anyway, I'd like to share what I find notable and thoughts about episodes 25-26:

1. Coming home. Both CA and SA came home and this is what I loved most about last night's episodes. One who has always been devoted to her family, and the other who cut ties for what she thought would make her truly happy. I love what CA said to her parents:

CA: For nine years, I have tried to avoid everything... I'm not okay, mom. I'm not okay, dad. I want to do well, I want to live a good life. However hard I try, I'm still at square one. I came back to you in a total mess again. I feel like I've been whipping myself. I've been lashing out at my own life. "Where can I go to move forward?" "Where should I go to get away from everything?" I thought that you two are my beginning. I should start over right here. Our home is my starting point. 

[We know from last week that JH triggered this realization.]

2. Officer Moon's conversation with JH. This makes me think that he is a man of principles.

Officer Moon: If my child is special, so is someone else's child. 

[This is a breath of fresh air considering that the moms in this drama--particularly the Hong sisters--made terrible decisions for their children at the expense of others. In addition...]

Officer Moon: The law which I must uphold as a police officer seemed less important than that young man's life.

[I'm glad he's not a stickler for rules. His priorities are in the right place. I hope he will continue to act according to his conscience.]

3. Main OTP development. Like many of you, I look forward to CA and JH scenes. JH is now showing more interest in CA. Am I correct in my assumption that the main reason he wanted to talk to Baek Rim was to ask about CA and get to know more about her? And was that also the same reason why he asked CA to meet him at the hospital? I can't wait to see when he realizes that CA is that same girl on the train. And I'm curious to know what happened to the doll as well as the book and the rolled note CA left on the train. 

Hello, it's my first time to leave a comment on this thread, I love how JH slowly soften towards CA, and how SA finally recognize her family loves to her. I hope the Mun father, still continue the investigation 'bout the accident. I hate HR now, i think she's a fox. Well, she's the CA's bullier, but when she met her again, she acted like she doesn't have any deal with her, and acted like a sweet girl. Trully, hope TR can stop his bad sister

@princessaves, technically all of the moms in this show made terrible decisions for their children. Don’t forget it’s not just the sisters but CA’s mom as well. When the judge wanted to know the truth and CA wanted to tell the truth, the mom admitted that all she cared about was her daughter and forced CA to build a web of lies that will no doubt become an issue in the future. We don’t know how much might be revealed in the future if it’s ever found out that the judge covered up her son’s hit and run and then it leads to further questions about his death which involved CA. She’ll hopefully be a police officer then and who knows how this will play out. After all, she did lie to the police and misled the investigators.

@celebrianna  I don’t know how hard it is in Drama Land to get someone’s credit receipts but in reality I doubt that it would be easy for a random stranger to get someone elses information like that without their permission. It might be possible if Seol Ah is actually using a company credit card then Double X might have access to her receipts or if she has linked her cards to give info on her phone whenever she spends any money from them. Otherwise I don’t think that it would be possible realistically but then again this is drama land so who knows what laws apply here. Her postings online of the good that she purchased are another matter. But speaking of her spending did anyone notice that Double X has allowed Seol Ah to spend again like normal and even go to get massages so that nobody realizes anything is wrong and to continue to post online like she did before. A pretty smart move on her part and I really hope that Seol Ah doesn’t fall in her trap because we all know that this is a trap. Double X clearly plans on using this to her advantage later on. For instance, she is going to let others know that Seol Ah was spending lavishly when her husband was in the hospital and in a coma to. This is going to be a negative factor for her if she falls for it. She may try and tell people that she was only following her MiL’s orders but how many people are actually going to believe that.

On to other matters regarding the drama.

Spoiler

@Ameera Ali perhaps he didn’t say cousin fully. It is possible that he only said cous before correcting himself so perhaps that is why she missed it. Plus, like there was a lot of things on their mind at that point so it might be possible to miss his mistake.

As for the matter regarding Seol Ah and Chef. Even though they are interacting more with each other I don’t think that Seol Ah is the one that is going to cheat on her husband. That doesn’t seem to be built in her. Plus, she isn’t dumb enough to do that. She knows that she will lose everything if she gets caught so she won’t cheat on her husband. If she wants a divorce she is going to do it on her own terms not through some affair. But I fear that things probably won’t go as planned. As we viewers all know that there is nothing going on between the two others might not see it that way. We have already seen that a misunderstanding is brewing between Double X and Seol Ah regarding this matter in this episode. The letter that he sent Seol Ah can easily be misconstrued by others that aren’t aware of the context. This means that Double X will probably think that those two are having an affair so she will have someone hired to get evidence of the two of them together and in some kind of compromising situation. Problem here is that we viewers again will know that she is being framed for instance she might bump into him by chance and he will rescue or end up listening to her problems but people will think that she is cheating on her hubby. Or perhaps since she will be in shock over something he will end up driving her once again and someone might catch him coming out of her car and well we all know the result. Though I do think that eventually she will fall for him but I doubt that she will still cheat on her husband.

As for Seol Ah I do think that to some extent she did try to be a good wife to her husband but with a MiL like Double X I think that it isn’t easy. For Double X she pretty much expects people to behave in a certain way and if you don’t then you are beneath her. For instance, when she saw the secretary her response is something like this. “You aren’t as pretty as someone else or smart as them” I guess she atleast thinks that Seol Ah is smart and pretty. So there is something to that. LoL. But other than that I feel that Seol Ah really didn’t have a chance to breathe in that house thanks to Double X and her viewing her under a microscope. Frankly I think that Seol Ah might have been a better wife if she was living on her own (with her husband and not with her MiL) she might have opened up to her husband sooner and this situation might not have happened. She also probably needed to hear his feelings from others earlier like she did in this episode. She probably is starting to realize that she wasn’t such a good wife thanks to what she is hearing from others. Problem is that prior to this the only person telling her this was her MiL and we all know that her personality just can’t be trusted to give a fair verdict.

Another factor which I believe probably impacts her current character would be her online shopping sprees. I feel that there would be two reasons behind them. Firstly, I feel that courtesy of Double X’s reactions towards her she probably needed to release her frustration somehow. Since she doesn’t have a job anymore she needs new avenues. I guess working out in the gym might work but since she now has the cash to spend she probably uses it to release her tension. The other reason would probably be the one that her mother thinks. She is suffering due to her own actions and choices but at the same time she doesn’t want others to find out about it. She has her pride after all and she doesn’t want to admit that she could have made a mistake. So she posts all these pictures on her blog to fool the world that she has the perfect life and this also lets her family think that she has a good and pleasant life so they don’t get to worry about her. As one can see the only one aware of this truth is the mother because she witnessed just how cruel her MiL could be and this was by chance. Otherwise she would also like her husband and daughter think that she was living a great life and all.

I like the youngest sister she was so glad that the entire family was back together after nine long years followed by the mother. as for the dad I think that he is starting to soften up as well after that speech that Cheong Ah gave when she returned home. He still has a long way to go before he becomes a better person.

A fun scene from yesterday’s episode was when the mother tells her husband that there isn’t anything of value to steal from the home apart from the two gold medals. It’s funny because we as viewers know what has happened to them. Stolen by family.

@princessaves Thanks for pointing out that Cheong Ah and the secretary were class fellows. I also seemed to miss that scene. The names went to fast for me to catch them. good eyes. She will probably be indeed one of the bullies. I don’t think that Cheong Ah had any friends back in the day perhaps another reason why she contemplated committing suicide back in the day. She had nobody to lean on then. A friend probably would have gone a long way to stop her from doing so. Another reason why she might not have had friends back then was because she didn’t want her friends to get hurt due to her personal problems. But regardless of this it will be an interesting development now that her past is not only catching up to her but also affecting her sister. Oh wait come to think about it if people from that family end up becoming part of Cheong Ah’s family it is just going to get plain weird. We know that the secretaries brother is going to become an item with Tennis Sister then we have Chef and Seol Ah. This just leaves the secretary. I guess if she gets her way and marries Dojin it might not be such an issue but she would still be part of Seol Ah’s family and it would be kind of weird for her to be married to her ex-husband and due to this they would still have to meet up during family gatherings and all. That is unless Double X also tries to implement the same terms as she did with Seol Ah such as that the secretary should cut all ties with her family. But I doubt that the secretaries’ family are going to take that well. They all seem like a close knit group especially considering the fact that they are not related by blood and all. So unless Double X gets a personality transplant they may not approve of this marriage.

So wait in the preview of the next episode the Secretary is in the VIP ward next to Dojin. Just how exactly did she gain access to it. Last we saw people needed to have a visitation card/card pass to enter. Who in blazes would hand one over to her. Seol Ah wouldn’t nor would the aunt and cousin. The only person would be Double X but that doesn’t make much sense. Why exactly would she do that. what is her game here and what does she gain from that? Not only this but if Double X was to give her a pass why didn’t she do it earlier. For instance, when Seol Ah found her outside and asked her what she was doing there she told her that she had permission from her MiL who told her that it would be strange if the secretary didn’t come and meet her boss when he was injured. If that was the case, then the MiL should have either given her a pass or given her some form of contact number so that she could arrange a meeting between the two. So something clearly is fishy over here. Plus, Double X thinks that this is a one sided affair so in that case it would be even weirder if she were to allow the secretary to have access to her son. Not only that doesn’t Double X consider what would happen if others find her in the room. Let me just add one word Gossip which would be her worst nightmare.

Also secretary is just plain weird she wants to be with Dojin even though she knows that he may not fully be over his wife but she is okay sharing him with Seol Ah. Now that is either totally weird or she is way. To modern in her thinking. Good luck in that department.

I really hope that Cheong Ah’s friend can get his name cleared now that all these people are trying to help him out. But then again he doesn’t have it easy with people like Double X trying to prevent the truth as well as the secretary lying about it being his fault. As for the matter regarding her father I feel like he has already figured out the truth and just wants to hear it from her. He may not know about the affair but he is a cop and he already mentioned why things seem a bit suspicious to him regarding the current case. So he is wondering why it is being covered up and wants to hear the truth from his daughter. Which he probably won’t get so soon. But I still hope that he doesn’t get fooled and does the right thing. I do think that he might get pressurized to keep silent about the matter such as justice isn’t served to the normal person and it is ruled by the rich. Perhaps his role is to make a stand and show that one person can make a difference.

I wonder how the secretary is going to treat Cheong Ah now. As kids it might make sense that she bullied her because kids are a bit immature then but as they grow up they stop doing such things and grow out of them. they become more mature and learn to accept responsibility for their actions. Perhaps she isn’t that type since she is cheating with a married man (or atleast started to cheat on him) also I wonder what kind of excuse she will give by the end of the show. Perhaps she will say that she was jealous of Cheong Ah because she had a happy family and knew where she came from but she didn’t have that luxury and perhaps even add that she was abandoned as a kid till she found her family and that is why she was jealous of Cheong Ah and took it out on her. I wonder if she deliberately went after Seol Ah’s husband after realizing that she may have been Seol Ah’s sister. But somehow I doubt that since Cheong Ah probably didn’t reveal such facts back at school. Though if that was the case it would be an interesting twist.

Another scene that I enjoyed from this episode was when Seol Ah wasn’t in her right mind she was driving her car. Chef thought that he was The Flash and thought that he could catch up to her. He only did when she stopped when she nearly hit that couple. Good thing that nothing happened to that Pregnant Lady. Guess she wasn’t unlucky like Shi Wol. Then it was also very sweet of him to drop her of to her parents’ home when she was unsure about where her home was.

Speaking of people waking up from their commas let’s see what we have. The secretary woke up the moment Dojin left the room. Perhaps they should have moved him sooner if they wanted to wake her up. She probably felt connected to him when they were together and she lost that connection when they moved him. As for Dojin I think something needs to shock him to wake him up. At this point I feel like there could only be one of two things that might work. The first one would be for Seol Ah to confess her feelings towards her husband and tell him what he has longed to hear from him which is that she loves him or the second is that she wants a divorce from him since she has fallen in love with someone else. The shock from the later might be enough to jolt him to his senses. Then again we can have Double X do something absurd such as get rid of Seol Ah in front of him thanks to her misunderstanding or say tell him that while he is in bed like a fool Seol Ah is cheating on him just like she suspected etc.. so she is getting rid of her. This might also be enough to wake him up. But I doubt that since it probably won’t have as much impact as Seol Ah telling him that she is leaving because he otherwise might assume that Seol Ah with her stubborn nature would never leave him. This could be seen when Seol Ah told Double X that there was no way that she could leave him when she was alive and even if she were to die she would remain by their side as a ghost. In other words, he is currently secure knowing that she won’t leave him probably because of his wealth.

But by the end of the show she will change when she will realize what is really important which is family and not money. Perhaps if Dojin bothered to pay more attention to what she felt and her family she might have opened up to him a lot sooner. Plus, I doubt that he fully protected her from his mother. sure she could handle Double X on her own but it would probably be nice if she had her husband’s support as well once in a while. She was simply confident that he wouldn’t leave her because he loved her but that wasn’t enough for her since he probably needed to do more with his actions. True he knew that she married him for his wealth but instead of just buying expensive gifts for her he should have tried to make her open up to him. His hope was that given enough time she would eventually open up to him but what he didn’t realize was that if a door is locked then he must find the right key to open it instead of just waiting outside the door like a fool.

Take the example of the other main leads they are slowly finding the right keys to make their significant others open up and come out of their shells and that is probably why they deserve each other. Plus, they are falling for them for the same reasons as well. They may not by pushy and clingy but just being themselves.

Does anyone wonder if Soldier was eating that rice ball that he probably got from Cheong Ah that day or he got one on his own? For me I think it was the former. This reminds me of the point that @triplem asked what would be Soldiers dating style with Cheong Ah once they started. Would he still be stingy? From what we have seen of his nature it will probably depend on the situation. For instance, if he is the one proposing to her in such an event the cost will be from his end also if he takes her out to a place of his choosing and he even choses the menu then he will pay. But on the other hand if she takes him out or if he takes her out but she gets to choose her menu then they will probably be dividing the expenses between them. This is based on the fact of when they went to the police station and their trip back. He charged her for the bus fare but not for the taxi fare. For that when she brought up the fact he told her that he would like it if she could pay for that as well but since it was his choice to bring her there then he was the responsible one for paying for it. So it seems to make sense that to an extent he would expect her to pay for her share when they are dating depending on the situation. Unless he changes his personality that is. Perhaps when he falls in love with her he might become a bit more compromising. For instance, he isn’t a total jerk when it comes to money matters. Such as he realized that she didn’t have the funds for paying for the camera on her own so he made a payment plan that was more manageable for her. The rest he is probably going to have to pay from his own pocket. Regardless he seems to be an interesting person when it comes to money so we will have to wait and see how that turns out.

I hear that the sisters will finally team up against Double X that is going to be so nice to see the Sisterly Bond work up again after such a long time. Showing that while they may have their differences they may be against each other but when others mess with family it is another matter. Differences are put aside against a common enemy and that enemy better beware. Am looking forward to watching that scene.

Anyway that will be all from my end for the time being. So take care all of you and keep posting.

21 hours ago, selen4ever said:

I wonder if they were friends or if HR might have been one of CA's bullies. 

Yes...good guess....she was ... @chuscho I too am not a fan of Hae Rang. The fact that she overstepped her boundaries ...while Jin Woo is equally as guilty in the affair,  I did not like how she tried to justify the affair  to her brother by saying that SA does not love JW.   And after seeing the cuts tonight I was appalled that she was one of CA's bullies. Hmm not liking her at all despite that sweet demeanor she puts on in front of her family. They think the world of her not realising some of her true colors .:smirk:

Anyhow some rough recaps from the cuts I saw tonight: ( no scenes of CA with JH tonight :tears:)

1. Seems like SA and CA have mended their relationship. Sweet scenes of the sisters talking and i think SA did apologise to CA.
    Spoiler

2. Even dad seems to a bit nicer to CA , telling her to be careful when she goes off for her part time job and tell her to be strong or something. It surprised CA
  3.  Hae Rang is really bold , goes see JW (of course we all know she has Double X's backing). She talk to the comatose JW and even mentioned that no matter what she'll be by his side and that she loves him. SA came in an overheard. Told her to leave. Double X comes in and stops her. She tells SA that it is normal for a secretary to be by the boss's side. In fact she said SA should leave.
  4. SA left in her huff. Downstairs , Tae Rang saw her . He followed her seeing how down she was knowing something is not right . SA has seriously mellowed . She was not angry with TR even though his sister was in the wrong. He lent her some money to go home as she left her purse in the ward .
  5. The only scene of Joon Hwi tonight that I saw was of him getting ready for work. He was thinking of CA and was quite in deep thought when mum comes in. She had a chat with him - brought up marriage and girlfriend...think she ask him if he really does not want to get married . Think he says he is not interested ...but mum thinks given his aloofness , it would be hard for a girl to like him ...lol..that's when he thought of CA confessing her love to him for the 2nd time...anyhow I think mum senses the change in his behavior
    Spoiler

Spoiler

6. Double X meanwhile tells HR to lie about the accident. Of course she will because she loves JW ...later on Tae Rang kept calling her to find her. As he suspected she went to the VIP ward. TR was so angry - told her never to go there again.
  7. Baek Rim calls CA and tells her that HR told the cops, that BR's truck caused the accident. CA so mad...went to the hospital. Saw HR downstairs but HR just pass by. CA called out to her but HR did not hear. Then flashback of CA being bullied.
  8. SA and CA went to the VIP ward together... HR was there. HR was shocked and so was CA. CA says HR was her school mate. More flashback scenes of HR bullying CA
    Spoiler

Spoiler

Preview...ooo JH takes out that book CA gave him on the train 9 years ago

24 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

technically all of the moms in this show made terrible decisions for their children.

I totally agree with you. First, Judge Hong who covered up JG's hit and run. Her allowing someone else to go to jail most probably added to JG's guilt, which made him take his own life. Next is Judge Hong's sister who is now trying to frame Baek Rim. Then, CA's mom for creating the lie about JG, and also for trying to send CA away because of SA.

The reason I made particular mention of Judge Hong and her sister was that someone else outside of their respective families are suffering because of these terrible decisions. As for CA's mom, it is CA who is mostly affected. After nine years, she still feels stuck and I think this is because she is still living in the lie no matter how this lie must have protected CA's family as well as JG's. For sure the suicide will be revealed and will definitely create chaos later on, which I partly dread. But I know that revelation is crucial for healing to happen.

@yamiyugi, about the credit card history for SA, I’m assuming she’s using the family’s money so Double X can get her financial information. It’s nothing to do with corporate card. SA isn’t even working and if she was spending ridiculously then it must be her husband’s money she was squandering and Double X probably can get access to that information if she’s his guardian. Who knows how their banking is setup. It’s easier for me to believe she can get this information in real life than in the drama. Also, if they were to go to legal proceedings, it’s easy enough to subpoena financial records because SA has a public blog showcasing all her extravagant purchases and extravagant lifestyle.

@triplem, I’m glad to hear SA is improving. I hope it’s a lasting change. Regarding CA, I really don’t know how I feel about her moving back home but I’m willing to give her terrible father a chance. It would be good at least if she can focus on her studies. I want her to move on to the next chapter in her life.

In case instagram preview got taken down. here is youtube version from KBS :) 

I am happy seing our two sisters making their second change in their life. you go girls find peace for yourself! seems like we are in for SA growth and CA improving her self esteem and finding peace with her guilt. Also funn to see JH growing feelings for CA. I hope to see him finding closure for his brothers death and moving on. Wish the same for judge Hong. I am glad at least CA have two people on her side. :wub: I am so rooting for her!

Greetings from a silent reader!

First I can’t deny I really want to slap that evil blonde evil mother in law every time She comes on the screen.  I can tolerate scenes of the selfish lazy Father more than that woman. ugh I don’t know am gonna tolerate this till March. 

Anger aside,  I don’t understand the characters decision to cover the suicide.  It’s obviously is a mental and emotional burden to keep the secret and continue lie about it.   It’s an awful punishment they brought on themselves.

After today’s episodes, the cop Father is obviously going to protect his daughter.  Everyone relationships are becoming like mixed weeds. New background story between CA and the secretary is one.

Plus I do predict CA younger sis will be recruited by the Jh as sports athlete.  when JH discovers their family relationship that will be interesting. plus there is hint of secretary lil brother have a crush on CA younger sis.  so everyone is continually being pulled together more and more.  

overall. I wonder if Jin U is listening  this ridiculous drama unfolding in his hospital room.  Will be interesting when he wakes up.

Archived