[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/26/2019 at 1:59 PM, Ameera Ali said:

I love this guy he get it right she street puppy , how come she still want this live of lies & abuse, when she can’t even pay for her food

Actually this is my favourite couple. TR will teach SA that true love has nothing to do with money

I really like him. My favourite oppa here

@triplem I liked the actor playing TR's dad. It is such a loss that he left the show

@nohamahamoud2002 I want to thankyou for reminding me the name of that film. As a side question do you watch those films with subs or without. I basically can understand about 80 90% of those movies without subs. There are some words that I don’t get but I can get a general idea if I get the rest of the context.

Anyway now on to the drama itself.

Spoiler

Wait Cop dad is leaving the show? Why what happened he was so nice. I generally don’t have any idea of what is going on with these actors and actress most of the time. Sometimes I find things out by chance but mostly I don’t go out of my way to find out. So it would be nice to know what’s wrong. Is he ill or is there some other problem?

I found it amusing how Soldiers fellow worker are unaware of his true identity and they ended up mocking his Aunt. Heck they gave her a name free of charge. So here are the names that me can call her. Harpy, Double X and Crazy Psychopath all work for her in my book. Speaking of her she finally remembered who Cheong Ah is. This doesn’t bode well for the sisters. Speaking of which I think it was a mistake for Baek Rim to recognize Seol Ah as this may backfire on all of them.

I feel that since Seol Ah might get cornered by Harpy she may make some wrong choices as well just so that she can keep her position in that house even if it means that she hurts a wrong person. For instance, I can see a possible situation where she may end up offering him a deal where he takes the fall for the accident. How would she convince him? She could suggest to him that this is Cheong AH’s suggestion or to do it for her (Cheong Ah’s) sake etc. perhaps he might even do that unless Soldier can find evidence and use it to clear his name.

I am really starting to get disappointed in Cheong Ah’s mother. she is emotionally blackmailing her daughters to do what she wants even if this means ruining another person’s life. What is worse is that the other person is not only someone that she knows but he also was someone she was considering as a potential SiL. So she gets double negative points from me. Doesn’t she know that the truth will eventually be revealed what is she going to do then. Not only that but she pretty much revealed her other daughters secret to a random stranger. Good thing that stranger is going to be her future husband but still what if said stranger were to reveal this fact online then her daughter’s life would have been ruined and she would be the one to blame. Though then again perhaps it would free her daughter who still hasn’t realized that she is trapped in chains.

Harpy has a real strange way of thinking. So it is okay for a son to be in an affair because it is called love. She sure has a strange way of justifying her son’s so called actions. But if a woman cheats then it is an affair. LoL I don’t even have the words to try and figure this woman’s mind. Not only that her words mean that she is okay with the secretary as her future DiL. Sorry but I don’t buy that. She had so much trouble approving Seol Ah and that was considering the fact that she even had her own biological family. But the secretary is adopted and we all know how Koreans are when it comes to adopted children in these shows. She is going to throw another fit. Somehow I suspect that she really doesn’t care about the secretary is merely using that as an excuse to get Seol Ah divorced from her son. After that she will let her son be with the secretary for a while (ie dating) before telling them that she disapproves of the secretary as well.

As for Cheong AH’s family they can get on one’s nerves as well. They don’t want to put in the hard work and get money for free. The sister wants money for new tennis rackets and well let’s not even talk about Dead Beat Dad. I guess he is going to face is own dose of Karma when his daughter ends up selling his medal because she is short of money for new rackets. I guess they will only discover the truth when the family is in trouble and needs money to get out of that jam and someone suggests selling the medals for said cash. But speaking of her she atleast is going to get a chance to play tennis. It seems to be her love but she is sensitive enough regarding the family finances that she was willing to sacrifice it. Still we can safely assume that the student tennis player that Soldier is hoping to recruit is going to turn out to be her. If this is the case the company will probably provide her a few perks such as training classes and new rackets. If this is true, her dream may end up coming true. Though I wonder how much the Judge will play a part in this. She feels that she owes Cheong Ah’s family so she might be the one to support the sister. In a manner of speaking I don’t know if that is such a good idea though.

On one hand I am enjoying the preview from the next episode where Cheong Ah is secretly rewarding the conversation of that family trying to bribe her so that they she covers up the accident as well. On one hand I hope that she has a copy of that recording and hands it over to Soldier rather than her sister because if she does that I have a bad feeling that both the money and recording are going to disappear for good. Harpy on the other hand may gloat all she want that she can judge people and that they are all after money and that is why she will hate Seol Ah and her family but when that recording and other evidence comes to light she will get her dose of Karma.

Also she seems to be jumping the gun to the fact that her son was in love with his secretary and that he was cheating (or according to her wasn’t) and thus wanted to cut ties with Seol Ah. Like I mentioned earlier should another person be responsible for a person’s one sided feelings. She is so going to regret her actions later on if she manages to get Seol Ah divorced when he is still in a comma and by the time he recovers the damage is already going to be done because she will now have found someone else to love and all. This will probably end up harming the mother and son relationship for good. I guess that will be her dose of Karma.

People have pointed out that he could have been a better SiL by finding out more about her family or the fact that she could have secretly been sending her family money but I think that might be jumping to conclusions. We have to remember something and that is Seol Ah signed a marriage contract before her marriage and while we don’t know all of the details of said contract (we learned a few in the recent episodes) we can imagine some of the clauses over there. We know for a fact that Harpy doesn’t like sharing her family wealth and wants it all for herself. So it probably is safe to imagine that some of the clauses may be like if Seol Ah gives any of her family money from her husband’s side then she gets nothing. This would also probably apply if her husband did the same thing since the mother would probably assume that Seol Ah convinced him to do so. Perhaps they may be cause for a divorce. As I said we don’t know the full clauses of the contract so I am willing to give them the benefit of doubt for the time being. It is also possible that the son may be unaware of the marriage contract so it may be possible that he gives Seol Ah a certain amount of money for her family to spend but she never gives it to them. Then again does she even know where the family lives. Remember they snuck out of their old home just so that they could avoid the Judge.

Though it may be safe to imagine that her marriage happened after they moved out because it seemed like she was aware of her mother’s new job selling yogurt in a cart. This could be assumed by her reaction when Chef ended up giving her some yogurt to drink.

Will add more later on as I need to go for the time being. So till then take care all of you and hope that things don’t get worse for the main leads. So till then keep posting as I look forward to reading them.

After watching some of the more recent episodes, I have come to the conclusion that JH's mother knew all along that JG committed suicide. Think about it. She is a judge so I am sure she has heard it all. But it makes no sense for her son to have the strength and swimming capacity to save another human being, but not himself, in a quiet lake no less. Also, why would you order an autopsy, then when the results come, never take the time to actually look at the results? No, his mother knows that her son committed suicide and she knows why. She just wanted CA to confirm it in the past, and CA refused to do it. Now that some years has passed and her son ended up being painted a hero, she realizes that CA was trying to protect her, more because of her mom's urging, but she also realizes that CA cared for her son and means well. 

SA is so dumb. When she went to eat with TR and realized her phone died. Then turned around and followed him to the church to sleep, I was like, she couldn't take five minutes to just check in on her husband. Possibly let one of the nurses know where she is in the hospital in case something happens? Nope. She just aimlessly follows TR around, knowing her MIL is crazy as all get out, so when she got slapped, I just felt like she should have saw that coming. Honestly, living into wealth is not worth turning your back on your family, nor is her MIL worth all of this. She should stay by JW's side until her gets better and bow out gracefully. I would NEVER want to be a DIL of that family. His mother is stone nuts and honestly she acts like her son is her man that she reluctantly has to share.

I feel sorry for the youngest sister. She has to give up her dream of playing tennis and she has to give her bank money to her father because he is so trifling and pathetic. He is just horrible.

34 minutes ago, yamiyugi said:

@nohamahamoud2002 I want to thankyou for reminding me the name of that film. As a side question do you watch those films with subs or without. I basically can understand about 80 90% of those movies without subs. There are some words that I don’t get but I can get a general idea if I get the rest of the context.

wow, you know Indian? I watch with subs lol. I am learning Korean now, on my own, I did good progress :) but still not enough. I hope next year I would be better. 

I really feel worried about the romance of the OTP, now a dark secret is between them, that is the death of the brother. Will the male lead forgive CA? although I don't blame her at all, but still, that's why I don't feel comfortable. 

On the other hand, despite disliking SA, she married to a man who really doesn't love her that much, he said he married her because he was her first man, for a rich guy who is used to meet women that throw themselves at his feet, SA was a challenge. I did like the actor playing DJ, but the role is not really very interesting. On the other hand TR has a look on his face which make him so endearing to me, he is a kind dutiful son who loves his adoptive family so much. He is not rich, he will teach SA a good lesson, I want to see how she will change, but for now she seems to interact well with TR already. At least she shows some reaction in his presence :D 

@nubianlegalmind, as bad as SA’s MIL is in this show, she can’t even hold a candle to the rich in-laws in Marry Me Now. They left a stronger impression on my mind. They were like from the pits of hell. Mean, cruel, and just plain nasty. I’m glad that SA’s MIL is not that degree of nasty because I hate watching characters behave on that level of cruelty. 

I haven’t watched this weekend’s full episodes yet so can’t comment on them.

1 hour ago, yamiyugi said:

Wait Cop dad is leaving the show? Why what happened he was so nice. I generally don’t have any idea of what is going on with these actors and actress most of the time. Sometimes I find things out by chance but mostly I don’t go out of my way to find out. So it would be nice to know what’s wrong. Is he ill or is there some other problem?

He was involved in a tragic car accident where a young motorcyclist died.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1361139wpp/actor-jung-won-joong-involved-in-car-accident-motorcyclist-passes-away

9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

really feel worried about the romance of the OTP, now a dark secret is between them, that is the death of the brother. Will the male lead forgive CA? although I don't blame her at all, but still, that's why I don't feel comfortable. 

I was initially worried too , but recent episodes put my mind at ease . The reason being that Joon Hwi’s character is fair & objective. Even Chung Ah realised that , which was why she chose to tell him about her suspicions of evidence manipulation in Baek Rim’s accident. The letter that JG sent him before he died is clear evidence that JG’s decision to end his own life is his alone , and JH will not blame her especially when he realises she too was planning to end her own life . The preview where he told her not to just live life accepting that everything is ok when it isn’t,  is a good indication that he will help her correct the wrongs of the past   - many of which were the fault of the adults then ( his mum , her mum )  . He will help her open up - what i am looking forward to is for her to be set free from the guilt that JG died to save her , that he gave up his life for her . He did not . He gave up his life from the guilt of having killed someone & having someone else take the blame. I agree with @nubianlegalmind that JG ‘s mum is fully aware that JG’s death is no accident; she’s just not wanting to face the truth . 

i think the process of healing has begun in this drama after 10 Long eps , which of course is nothing given that we have 40 more to go :lol: . While I was initially pissed off with Judge Hong somewhat chiding Chung Ah about wasting JG’s life , it turned out to be a good thing with the former apologising and giving new hope & motivation to Chung Ah . ( I was happy she cleaned her room, that really bugged me to how she could live with that mess :joy:) . What made me happier was that things have finally begun to look up for Chung Ah . She has found an ally in JH . He is aware that the accident is a lot more complicated than it seems , and his double X aunt is manipulating the evidence. And this scene really gave me hope for Chung Ah . Well done drama ! 

@celebrianna it seems the mum isn’t in the picture. This was taken at the end of eps 2

https://imgur.com/a/kT1YXdP 

( does not embed as i am using my phone ) 

@Ameera Ali fan cam caught oppa long legs running while filming. 
:D

BTS stills 

Drama is often in the top 10 most searched drama ...has been since it started...

https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-searched-dramas-in-korea-based-on-oct-27-data/

Spoiler

1- “Vagabond

2- “When the Camellia Blooms

3- “My Country

4- “Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life

5- “Extraordinary You

6- “Melting Me Softly

7- “Tale of Nokdu

8- “The Golden Garden”

9- “The Lies Within”

10- “Leverage”

@triplem , LOL So Chung Ah finally cleaned her room? I’m glad to hear it. It was driving me a little batty that she felt comfortable showing that mess of a room to visitors especially JH.  :lol: I was embarrassed for her. 

Thanks for the picture. I guess mom will really die. Maybe if the dad was ill he would finally mature but I guess the same result can be achieved through the mom’s storyline.

12 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Thanks for the picture. I guess mom will really die. Maybe if the dad was ill he would finally mature but I guess the same result can be achieved through the mom’s storyline.

I notice crazy mother-in law/aunt is not in the photo either. Does that mean both of them will die before the end of the drama? 

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

@Ameera Ali You made my day with those pics ROFL:joy::mrgreen:. SA should have changed her career path lol:sweat_smile::joy:.

yeah you right :joy:

while she at it she need to think clearly & stop crazy thought :D

Me : if someone ask to buy me a food or give me a food , my first thought would be is it for free or am I charity case :joy: but secretly I would be anytime , anywhere , everyday , all day - I love the food :joy:

but her first thought is crazy one :D

Spoiler

5db8e35113b98584460253.gif?download

5db8e3f5b4385196462842.gif?download

5db8e362961da389696314.gif?download

5db8e3a686ed2771353761.gif?download

On 10/28/2019 at 7:04 PM, selen4ever said:

He was involved in a tragic car accident where a young motorcyclist died.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1361139wpp/actor-jung-won-joong-involved-in-car-accident-motorcyclist-passes-away

Waves chingu. Longtime no see :)

@Ameera Ali the look on TR face is priceless  :D

TR is a kind soul, but dumb SA never met such people. She is arrogant 

Archived