[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@triplem, I think we’ll be in for some more heartbreaking scenes this weekend. Thanks for the preview. Also, about our male lead, yes I can see why he hasn’t appeared much yet but at least we will see some of him this weekend. I’m thinking it’s only after the time skip that he will meet Chung Ah again.

Question: How long does the backstory usually last in these long weekend dramas?  I'm guessing it will be 5 hours of backstory before we transition to the present day? (Which would be around ep. 10?) Or is it usually longer? With 100 episodes, I'm wondering about the story structure. Obivously, Seol Ah's romance and marriage to Do Jin has to happen before we get to the time jump. However, I'm anxiously awaiting for Cheong Ah and Joon Hwi's romance to get started. Just wondering how long i'll have to waiut to see those 2 together.

5 hours ago, Table122000 said:

Question: How long does the backstory usually last in these long weekend dramas?  I'm guessing it will be 5 hours of backstory before we transition to the present day? (Which would be around ep. 10?) Or is it usually longer? With 100 episodes, I'm wondering about the story structure. Obivously, Seol Ah's romance and marriage to Do Jin has to happen before we get to the time jump. However, I'm anxiously awaiting for Cheong Ah and Joon Hwi's romance to get started. Just wondering how long i'll have to waiut to see those 2 together.

You know, I don't think any of the weekenders I've watched started in the past so I don't really know.

But the backstory might last longer than I originally thought. I didn't realize Do Jin and his mom were related to JK and the Judge. I don't know how SA and Do Jin get to marriage given that. 

“Vagabond” + “Beautiful Love Wonderful Life” Lead Weekend Dramas As “Golden Garden” Achieves Its Highest Ratings Yet

Oct 6, 2019
by E. Cha

897ff6ec67e74266aec8052579c7a7ab.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s new weekend drama “Beautiful Love Wonderful Life” successfully defended its position as the most-watched drama of the night, scoring average ratings of 18.5 percent and 20.7 percent nationwide.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1357035wpp/vagabond-beautiful-love-wonderful-life-lead-weekend-dramas-as-golden-garden-achieves-its-highest-ratings-yet

Poor, KCA suffers, people make her responsible. How can she suffer for something she is not even guilty of, the guy committed suicide. Really KCA's mother is raising me up, better to tell the truth her daughter is going to suffer more and more, now we're going to see the sister maltreat KCA.
I dread the coming love story between KCA and the  lead male

24 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

Poor, KCA suffers, people make her responsible. How can she suffer for something she is not even guilty of, the guy committed suicide. Really KCA's mother is raising me up, better to tell the truth her daughter is going to suffer more and more, now we're going to see the sister maltreat KCA.
I dread the coming love story between KCA and the  lead male

Her guilt will torture her. She will always remember his younger brother. 

But the good thing is the dead brother's last letter: I will always look after you from above and protect you. 

I think they blame her for agreeing to die along. His family will always say, why did you live? You should have died instead of him.

@triplem I was just going to post the  preview  when I found you already posted it :D

when you get excited about a drama you become sooo enthusiastic  lol.

I can't follow all those twitter and instagram at the same time :D

you are officially hooked lol

I recognized Seol In Ah's sister from Lie to me drama. She always plays  the role of a nasty woman

By the way Seol In Ah train scene reminds me of something :D

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIBYCA2mqnuhX_nwb9ulX

8 hours ago, triplem said:

I credit a lot of that to Seol In Ah . I love her portrayal of Chung Ah. 

Her acting skills is much improved than Sunny Again Tomorrow :) 

the evil judge caused her son's death, because of her wrong verdicts, really she will blame Seol In Ah for something she was responsible for in the first place. He described himself as a cannibal,  but I think it is his mother who is not very good 

I have finished up to ep. 8-

Ugh! This week's episodes were so heartbreaking with JK funeral and poor Cheong Ah getting bad treatment from both JK family and her own family! So, Seol Ah is more mercenary than I thought saying she would marry the abusive chaebol for the money/status. The tone of the episodes was a bit more even in these episodes. It wasn't as jarring when switching between each sister's storyline.  The preview made me somewhat confused- is Seol Ah actually married to Do Jin next episode? Or is he still pursuing her? I find it strange that any wedding would take place off screen. Looks like both Park Yoon's character and Joon Hwi will be joining the drama next week. 

@hell59 I don't think JH knows who CA is yet. From preview,  I think CA's friend works for JH company, and  the friend ask CA to work in his place and wear the costume. As we see in the preview, CA have accident while wearing the costume and also she gets in trouble in the ladies restroom when she still in the costume as  another woman thinks she is a man trying to peep at women in the ladies restroom.  So, I think JH goes to the friend's apartment to talk to him about the complaints and CA answers the door. 

56 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I was thinking, the younger brother died because of his guilt towards two people, who are they?

Maybe they are two students that died because of his mother's verdict, and he was involved  with them in an accident, so his mother pronounced a wrong verdict to save her son?

He was in a hit and run where he hit two pedestrians and at least one of them died. His mother "the fair judge" covered it up it looks like. That is where his guilt came from.

31 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

He was in a hit and run where he hit two pedestrians and at least one of them died. His mother "the fair judge" covered it up it looks like. That is where his guilt came from.

the judge's mother is horrile, the loss of a child is absolute horror, but to tell an innocent person like KCA that she should die like her son is unbearable. KCA and her mother knelt down in front of her and asked for forgiveness, but what did she do for the two-person families that her young son knocked down? nothing at all, two other families are upset and in pain, and will not be the truth, but she thinks only of herself.
I suppose her  eldest son ( male lead) who wanted to become a lawyer will probably open the case again after many years

Archived