Quantcast
larus

[Current Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀 - Sat & Sun @ 19:55 KST

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

This is the extended 6mins teaser shown during the press con

More from the press con 

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

On 9/25/2019 at 4:27 PM, lu09 said:

Someone is dead already in the preview? Or did they get to live?

YES, maybe it seems that the person who died is linked to the two main leads and will be a trouble in their love story. I suppose it's the rich male lead's brother( related surely)  and he is friend with the poor female lead, so he There will be an accident and it is the female lead who will be charged, in any case the mother of the dead character who seems to be judge wants to torture her, and her relationship with her father seems to have deteriorated following this accident.

Since there is 100 episodes, you have to prepare to be frustrated because the truth about the accident will probably be known in the penultimate episode of the drama. This is just a guess but I'm sure the picth will be similar

• Like 6

Seol In Ah, Kim Jae Young, And More Explain Why “Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life” Is Not Your Average Weekend Drama

Sep 27, 2019
by S. Park
b474c3f5a1bb4937872bdcfdcbc4a434.jpeg?s=

The cast of “Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life” shared excitement about their drama.

On September 26, a press conference was held for the upcoming KBS 2TV series with Seol In Ah, Kim Jae Young, Jo Yoon Hee, Yoon Park, Oh Min Seok, Kim Mi Sook, Park Young Gyu, Na Young Hee, and producing director (PD) Han Joon Seo in attendance.

“Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life” tells the life stories of ordinary people who tried to become something but failed to do so, and their process of loving their lives again as they seek small moments of happiness.

KBS weekend dramas have earned a reputation for their explosive storylines and plot twists. PD Han Joon Seo said, “It’s true that weekend dramas have used provocative and exaggerated topics. Our drama is definitely different from past weekend dramas. You might know this if you look at the synopsis, but it’s closer to a story about loving beautifully and breaking up well.”

He continued, “There are melodramatic [moments], conflicts, and incidents. But a difference from weekend dramas would be that interest and love about myself are emphasized a lot. Explosive plot twists and secrets behind a birth, writer Bae Yoo Mi and I aren’t experienced in that, so we’re trying not to show you that if possible since you’ve seen a lot of it.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1355210wpp/seol-in-ah-kim-jae-young-and-more-explain-why-beautiful-love-wonderful-life-is-not-your-average-weekend-drama

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Haha I’m so excited....we get to see him through out the week :D 

KJY ig update

Greetings by JYH

Kocowa subs for 1st teaser

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@marrez1 This will be really long:weary:

shouldn't you be used to it ?  :lol: Since I think you watch dailys and weekenders too right...normally when will they get together or head that way? Mid drama? 

In the Soompi article that larus posted above KJY mentioned that as of now he and SIA are still filming the bickering scenes...heaven knows how long we will hv to wait ...;).   But I think I can survive if OTP has many scenes together.  Apparently the writer also commented that this would not have the usual weekend plots of birth secrets etc and pace would be fast....

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6

41 minutes ago, triplem said:

shouldn't you be used to it ?  :lol: Since I think you watch dailys and weekenders too right...normally when will they get together or head that way? Mid drama? 

In the Soompi article that larus posted above KJY mentioned that as of now he and SIA are still filming the bickering scenes...heaven knows how long we will hv to wait ...;).   But I think I can survive if OTP has many scenes together.  Apparently the writer also commented that this would not have the usual weekend plots of birth secrets etc and pace would be fast....

I'm so used to it that I'm tired lol:mrgreen:. I always say this and that but at the end of the day, I tune in for it:sweat_smile:. Hopefully they have a lot of romance in here:D.

The writers always say that lol:lol:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

44 minutes ago, lu09 said:

The writers always say that lol:lol:

:lol: gahhh so that means we can't trust them then .

By the way this the character descriptions credit to: https://www.kpopmap.com/beautiful-love-wonderful-life-2019-drama-cast-summary/

Cast

Beautiful Love Wonderful Life drama, Beautiful Love Wonderful Life cast, Beautiful Love Wonderful Life summary, Seol InAh, Kim JaeYoung, Jo YoonHee, Yoon Park, Oh MinSuk, Jo WooRi, Beautiful Love Wonderful Life, kim jaeyoung seol inah, CLC's EunBin, Ryu EuiHyun

KBS

Seol InAh as Kim CheongAh

She is the little sister of SeolAh. She is studying for the civil servant exam for 8 years. She is doing part-time to pay her living expenses.

She is a loyal character who has always been seeing harmful things happening in the world that she is living in. She will get involved with Goo JoonHwi who doesn’t care about other people’s affairs and who is a single “nowadays man”.

Beautiful Love Wonderful Life drama, Beautiful Love Wonderful Life cast, Beautiful Love Wonderful Life summary, Seol InAh, Kim JaeYoung, Jo YoonHee, Yoon Park, Oh MinSuk, Jo WooRi, Beautiful Love Wonderful Life, kim jaeyoung seol inah, CLC's EunBin, Ryu EuiHyun

KBS

Kim JaeYoung as Goo JoonHwi

He is a mere clerk but he is an undercover boss and 1st heir to the succession.

He is super rich but he does Dutch pay. He looks cute but is sophisticated. He is for sure handsome. Women are rushing to him but he stays single.

Spoiler

KBS

Jo YoonHee as Kim SeolAh

She is a former announcer and is currently married to a chaebol.

She is popular on SNS and many say that she is one of the best married women of the country. However, she is just an expensive doll living in a mansion. She quit her job of announcer to marry in a rich family but because of this, she got to throw-away many things including her family.

KBS

Yoon Park as Moon TaeRang

He used to be a popular chef at a luxurious hotel. Now, he is running a small restaurant.

He is a serious and quiet guy.

KBS

Oh MinSuk as Do JinWoo

He is a chaebol of third-generation born with a golden spoon. He is a young entrepreneur who brings change and the idea of ‘friend like owner’.

KBS

Jo WooRi as Moon HaeRang

JinWoo’s secretary and Moon TaeRang’s sister.

Ryu EuiHyun Official

Ryu EuiHyun as Moon PaRang [supporting role]

He is the number 1 in school and a face genius. He is a high school student who dreams to be a powerful Youtuber.

CLC Official

CLC‘s EunBin as Kim YeonAh [supporting role]

She is a high school girl who is a tennis genius.

By the way , if you like me have a KJY obsession and would like to fangirl and spazz ...come join us here

This is an open club and thread.

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Seol In Ah And Jin Ho Eun Shyly Get To Know Each Other In “Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life”

Sep 28, 2019
by J. Lim
7bff262b9eb44604b61d567d8a30c889.jpeg?s=

The upcoming KBS 2TV weekend drama “Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life” has shared new stills of Seol In Ah and Jin Ho Eun ahead of the show’s premiere.

Seol In Ah will play the role of Kim Chung Ah, who is a student in her last year of high school who never loses her positive mindset but has a secret she has never told anyone. Jin Ho Eun takes on the role of Goo Jun Gyeom, who is a model student and top of the year, but has a shocking past he is hiding.

The new stills show them meeting, with small smiles on their faces as they exchange warm glances. They appear to be meeting for the first time as they exchange each other’s name tags and get to know each other. There is said to be a sad reason for the two getting to know each other, piquing the interest of viewers.

Seol-In-Ah-Jin-Ho-Eun-1.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1355532wpp/seol-in-ah-and-jin-ho-eun-shyly-get-to-know-each-other-in-beautiful-love-wonderful-life

• Like 9

Haha I think I’ll enjoy this 

More cuts here

But looks like Chung Ah had a very sad start 

Spoiler

Preview 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

On 9/27/2019 at 1:15 AM, marrez1 said:

YES, maybe it seems that the person who died is linked to the two main leads and will be a trouble in their love story. I suppose it's the rich male lead's brother( related surely)  and he is friend with the poor female lead, so he There will be an accident and it is the female lead who will be charged, in any case the mother of the dead character who seems to be judge wants to torture her, and her relationship with her father seems to have deteriorated following this accident.

Since there is 100 episodes, you have to prepare to be frustrated because the truth about the accident will probably be known in the penultimate episode of the drama. This is just a guess but I'm sure the picth will be similar

So I was pretty right the one who died is the brother of the male lead, the female lead will surely be accused, her relationship with the family will deteriorate. Now they miss the reasons, just I'd like to see how it's going to evolve between the two leads  will the male lead be aware of the female lead's identity in relation to what happened to his brother ?! I will try to trust the writers

• Like 7

Gah, I hope this won’t be a painful watch. The fact that the little bro went ahead and committed suicide while leaving Kim Cheong Ah behind increases the future prospect of the awful MIL trope. That aside, I wonder why little bro really killed himself. The reason he gave I assume was all hyperbole but perhaps it might have something to do with a friend committing suicide? I guess we will have to wait and see. 

I hope KCA’s parents find out why she was trying to commit suicide. I can’t imagine how she was able to hide those bruises from her family for two years. No wonder her little sister commented on how KCA always wore long sleeves. 

I wonder how male lead will react once he finds out, I assume 10 years later, that KCA and his little bro wanted to commit suicide together and she was in the location when he died. Hopefully KCA had put little bro’s farewell note in her jacket that she took off before she dove in the river. It’s proof that he decided to die alone.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Gah, I hope this won’t be a painful watch. The fact that the little bro went ahead and committed suicide while leaving Kim Cheong Ah behind increases the future prospect of the awful MIL trope. That aside, I wonder why little bro really killed himself. The reason he gave I assume was all hyperbole but perhaps it might have something to do with a friend committing suicide? I guess we will have to wait and see. 

I hope KCA’s parents find out why she was trying to commit suicide. I can’t imagine how she was able to hide those bruises from her family for two years. No wonder her little sister commented on how KCA always wore long sleeves. 

I wonder how male lead will react once he finds out, I assume 10 years later, that KCA and his little bro wanted to commit suicide together and she was in the location when he died. Hopefully KCA had put little bro’s farewell note in her jacket that she took off before she dove in the river. It’s proof that he decided to die alone.

Yes, I hope that this drama won't be too heavy on the melo/makjang. The 2 teasers i saw made it seem more like a romantic comedy/dramedy type of series. Then in just this first episode, we are hit with bullying/school violence and suicide.  As for the reason the younger brother wants to commit suicide, I think it has to do with his mother and what was in her office:

Spoiler

I think the little brother was the unliscensed driver that committed the hit and run accident that injured the old woman. The newpaper clipping was on the desk of the mother and she kept avoiding the main male lead's questions about it. Plus, after he went missing the mother checks the drawer where her car keys are kept, and she was too relieved when they were there. Then at the hotel, the younger brother told the female lead the reason he wanted to commit suicide was because he killed people and he gave 2 names. I think the younger brother must have taken and driven the mother's car without permission and then hit and injured 2 people and fled the scene both times. My guess is the guilt he felt towards the people hit, along with the guilt he felt towards his mother and the family (since she is a judge and the bro is studying to be a lawyer) caused him to want to commit suicide rather than face everything. 

I liked the first 2 episodes so far, but 100 episodes is a lot. Hopefully, it will stay interesting and not drag as the drama continues. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

Good News! This drama is liscensed by several streaming sites, so there will be subs! It will be available with subs at Kocowa, Viki, and VIU. Raw episodes are also available at OnDemandKorea. 

Kocowa: https://www.kocowa.com/series/beautiful-love-wonderful-life/2308935

Viki: https://www.viki.com/tv/36682c-beautiful-love-wonderful-life

VIU: https://www.viu.com

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Table122000, I think your theory is highly possible. It certainly explains why the mother seemed like she was in a daze while cooking the seaweed soup. I wasn’t sure if the newspaper clipping was from a long time ago but now the other pieces you put together makes it very likely the reason he committed suicide. The mother should understand why he did that then. However, does this mean that the reason they knew it was a teenager is because of witnesses or did somebody else take the fall for the little brother? In any case, I’m sorry KCA is mixed up in this. 

• Like 5

The subs are out & I will watch later . I did watch some raw cuts . I felt very sorry that KCA & the  bro had to resort to suicide. . It’s a real problem and I hope the drama finds a way to address it meaningfully . This writer wrote Shall We First Kiss & was told it was very good. So I have high hopes. 

KBS royalties indeed when it comes to weekend ratings 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1355632wpp/melting-me-softly-beautiful-love-wonderful-life-join-fierce-battle-for-weekend-drama-ratings

Melting Me Softly” + “Beautiful Love Wonderful Life” Join Fierce Battle For Weekend Drama Ratings

Sep 29, 2019
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Melting Me Softly” and KBS 2TV’s “Beautiful Love Wonderful Life” both premiered amidst stiff competition last night!

“Beautiful Love Wonderful Life,” the new romance drama replacing KBS’s smash hit “Mother of Mine,” got off to a strong start. According to Nielsen Korea, the September 28 premiere of “Beautiful Love Wonderful Life” scored average nationwide ratings of 17.1 percent and 19.6 percent for its two parts, making it the most-watched drama of the evening.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2