[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

I'm watching this drama mainly because of CA and JH. That's why I was feeling sad earlier because JH kept on hesitating, and he seemed to have taken a step back. We know why, but CA doesn't... This is why I feel as elated as CA when JH, without thought told her he'd wait til she's off work (for 6 hours?!) Come to think of it, he must have wanted that bad to spend time with her... Jun-hwi-ya no matter how many reasons and excuses you give yourself, you've got to admit you just can't resist our lovely Cheong-ah!

I just want to enjoy these adorable moments so I can bear it once CA learns the truth about JH, and Judge Hong finds out about JH and CA. When these happen, I'm crossing my fingers that CA won't distance herself from JH. And that Judge Hong won't personally ask CA to stay away from JH. I want Judge Hong to continue to be the cool person that she is now. But there can't be a 50-episode drama without the angst, right? So I'll just brace myself for however the writer wishes the story to happen

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyt2RoJQRG2kzknmV5aHtBxTF1xxdi353tcbLkur43KvlpFrll&s9f9331ce88eaeb9f9bebf649d76e7784.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLCZUGitvIPZVDgvA2fhA1SfExOLkI6yzQgCaVmSYGuUqTwPT3jA&s

CA is such a lovable character watching her face every struggle and still be able to smile, laugh and move forward the way she does.  It's her honesty that seems to pour out of her like a rushing river that can't seem to be held back or stop.  Her feeling are spoken freely and ripple out without thought or care.  For it's who she, it's what she feels and she isn't afraid to share .

Still there are moments that she held back in not telling the truth even though it hurt so much.  For she would rather be blamed by the whole world than to hurt the memory of a Mothers love for a boy she hardly knew but understood his pain all to well.

Yet I think it was that moment of her quiet kindness when she moved those rocks for the lady in that wheelchair.  I actually thought to myself how much people could learn from watching this fictional character and this story.  A young girl who once wanted death more than life and still had this much love within her all that time. 

Forgive this more personal note at a time when suicide is taking to many young and talented people. I hope and pray we all take the time to do those little acts of kindness in reaching out and caring for one another even those we don't know.   By making ourselves available in being willing to make a difference in giving hope and love to all those around us.  For even one person or one act can make a world of difference to someone in need...

** She never know how to give up :joy:

Him : it’s me ,It’s not you ,  I don’t want to date anyone  :D

Her : don’t think about it as dating :mrgreen:its two ( 30 years old ) pathetic People just drinking a coffee together  :D

5ddb05db62dc4880277399.gif?download

Him : if you say so , I obay the law :phew:

5ddb057be8c32017836560.gif?download

13 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

There was a suicide pack between CA and Job's brother? Or he had an accident? Either way not going to backtrack to see how his mother got to know her.  And Moon what's her name bullied CA. Or something like that?

What I found really tragic was hearing her narrate what the brother wrote. That's one of the saddest things I've ever heard. I usually hear it from cancer patients in Kdramas. But it is worse hearing it from a teenager who committed suicide. Yes suicide or suicide attempts- the genuine attempts- is a rare enough plot point. I remember watching it on another weekend drama. It was probably another KBS2 drama. The male lead was Park Shi Hoo. Didn't the female lead take some tablets and went wandering off in the dark, cold forest?

Yes, it was in KBS2 drama My Golden Life.  She tried to commit suicide.

@triplem, I too believe that SA might have had some love for JW but I don’t know how much. Actually, to me their argument revealed and confirmed some things about their failed marriage. I must say I found their confrontation very interesting because to me the both of them seemed genuinely hurt indicating that when I thought their relationship was shallow or just a facade it seems otherwise now. It’s over for them now and I hope the writer doesn’t go down a dark road with this or drag out JW’s attempts at resuscitating what’s already passed.

I laughed at the thrice rejection. :lol: Joon Hwi will eventually give in to what he’s feeling because he clearly wants to see Chung Ah. He’s such a tease. @princessaves, I believe Judge Hong will probably react the same way as all mothers in weekend drama react when they find out their son (usually better off financially) wants to date/marry the female lead. I got a little concerned with Judge Hong’s adamance that Joon Hwi should not meet Chung Ah. However, Judge Hong’s circumstances are different in that she probably fears Joon Hwi meeting Chung Ah because of what might be revealed about his younger brother.

@mizv if I have time. I started a light 32 episode Cdrama in between ep 15 and 16. Sometimes you have to be in the mood to want to watch a whole story. I will just wIng it. Daily and weekend dramas have the easiest conversations to understand.  I usually use it for listening practice and to increase my vocabulary.

I did watch this weekend's episodes. Good acting. Like I said I do like the cast here. In fact am used to all the senior cast. I also like Jin Woo or the actor playing the character.

The script is not bad. The pacing and directing is good. The scenes had more impact when you understand Korean- the subs are as usual a bit off. I was literally chuckling and going wow when JW, the mom and his mom did that hospital scene together. The acting, BGM  music and the cutting words. I was chortling. No kidding. The actresses are so good. Kim Mi- sook just tore into Jin- woo. I was like "wow." And that ending scene and the impending doom BGM made me laugh again. Apparently I am in the mood to be amused. 

And JH's mother or Na Young-hee voice always soothes me.  So yeah it was a fast enough 2 episodes. 

But man, since I didn't see what Jun Woo was like for 14 episodes, he did seem pretty attached to SA. And regardless of what happens by ep 50 pretty turned off by Hae- rang.

Back to my C drama. Give this a few weeks miss- who am I kidding? - I want to see the fallout. And watch the CD- all 32 episodes without subs. Only practice I get for these 2 languages when I get called to use it for work purposes. Well good enough for me to get around Seoul. Don't knock those weekend dramas. All those restaurants and market scenes are good practice for when you're in SK. Hahaha.

Jokes aside, unfortunately for me the current male actor I like amongst all 3 young guys is Oh Min-suk. And so I don't want him with HR in the end. Unless you guys tell me she has actually been nice. But she kissed him first right? 

Have yet to watch with subs . But just wanted to say one of the things I always like in this drama is the spicy exchanges between Double-X and Jun Hwi . I’m dying for JH to oust her from Intermarket . Only he can stand up to her :lol:

And I cracked up at Double x needing to “apologise “

Usually not bothered about the ratings but this is indeed good news for the cast & crew . I hope writer nim can continue to give us a good story & keep the momentum 
https://www.soompi.com/article/1367765wpp/beautiful-love-wonderful-life-ratings-soar-to-all-time-high-after-sharp-rise-in-viewership

Beautiful Love Wonderful Life” Ratings Soar To All-Time High After Sharp Rise In Viewership

Nov 25, 2019
by E. Cha

KBS 2TV’s “Beautiful Love Wonderful Life” is quickly gaining steam!

On November 24, the popular weekend drama achieved its highest viewership ratings to date. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “Beautiful Love Wonderful Life” scored average nationwide ratings of 24.4 percent and 28.3 percent for its two parts.

Not only did the broadcast’s ratings mark a significant jump in viewership from the night before (when it scored average ratings of 19.2 percent and 23.2 percent), but they also easily beat the drama’s previous personal record of 25.7 percent.

@ck1Oz, I do like the character Jin Woo and the actor. I felt that he and SA’s actress did really well in the confrontation scenes. Imo, they portrayed the hurt/pain of divorce/broken relationship very truthfully. Although I can’t be certain if it’s a combination of hurt pride/failed love/betrayal, the fact seem to be that they had expectations of each other that were more than I realized previously. I also think SA did like her social status and wealth but never realized that maybe she liked JW more than she thought because she probably took him and his affection for granted. 

All I’m hoping for is that the writer doesn’t turn their love triangle into something cray-cray where JW starts to obsess with SA and TR and stalk them. 

As to HR, I too do not want her to end up with JW. 

@triplem, I adore unapologetic Joon Hwi. :wub: He knows just how to handle that overbearing aunt of his. 

26 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

All I’m hoping for is that the writer doesn’t turn their love triangle into something cray-cray where JW starts to obsess with SA and TR and stalk them. 

As to HR, I too do not want her to end up with JW. 

My exact thoughts during the final scenes where he was following her. Please don’t let this turn into a creepy stalker thing. It seems that TR and SA have found their soul mates in each other and don’t expect anything from each other. They just enjoy being with one another and listening to each other. SA has grown to the point now where money means nothing to her anymore so WJ won’t be able to buy her affection. She learned some hard lessons during her marraige. 

I kept trying to figure out why Double X is the way she is. It seems to me that despite having money, power and fame, she is just one unhappy person. I’m guessing we’ll find out why later towards the end.

2 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

@mizv if I have time. I started a light 32 episode Cdrama in between ep 15 and 16. Sometimes you have to be in the mood to want to watch a whole story. I will just wIng it. Daily and weekend dramas have the easiest conversations to understand.  I usually use it for listening practice and to increase my vocabulary.

I did watch this weekend's episodes. Good acting. Like I said I do like the cast here. In fact am used to all the senior cast. I also like Jin Woo or the actor playing the character.

The script is not bad. The pacing and directing is good. The scenes had more impact when you understand Korean- the subs are as usual a bit off. I was literally chuckling and going wow when JW, the mom and his mom did that hospital scene together. The acting, BGM  music and the cutting words. I was chortling. No kidding. The actresses are so good. Kim Mi- sook just tore into Jin- woo. I was like "wow." And that ending scene and the impending doom BGM made me laugh again. Apparently I am in the mood to be amused. 

And JH's mother or Na Young-hee voice always soothes me.  So yeah it was a fast enough 2 episodes. 

But man, since I didn't see what Jun Woo was like for 14 episodes, he did seem pretty attached to SA. And regardless of what happens by ep 50 pretty turned off by Hae- rang.

Back to my C drama. Give this a few weeks miss- who am I kidding? - I want to see the fallout. And watch the CD- all 32 episodes without subs. Only practice I get for these 2 languages when I get called to use it for work purposes. Well good enough for me to get around Seoul. Don't knock those weekend dramas. All those restaurants and market scenes are good practice for when you're in SK. Hahaha.

Jokes aside, unfortunately for me the current male actor I like amongst all 3 young guys is Oh Min-suk. And so I don't want him with HR in the end. Unless you guys tell me she has actually been nice. But she kissed him first right? 

HR is evil witch who bullied CA in school.  From my understanding, HR used to be good friends with CA and suddenly one day she turned her back on CA and joined the bullies to kick n abused her. CA still do not understand what caused HR to bully her. HR is the one who initiated the kiss in the lift. She practically offered herself to JW in the lift.

JW really loves SA. He has his eyes and heart on her since 1st day. SA in a way also loves JW or else she won't feel so betrayed by his infidelity.  If she purely loves him for his $$$, she won't care 2 foot about his extra marital affairs. To me, SA seems to guard her heart very closed up, wall it up from getting hurt. Perhaps what she sees her mom with her dad makes her that way. And she is also not sure how sincere JW's love for her. She was slowly opening up to him before the accident.  If he had applied the same set of care and concern as TR, he would have won her over. Then again, he was born rich so the only thing he knows is showering gifts to women as all he met so far are gold diggers. I'm pretty sure HR loves JW for his $$$ and status. Unfortunately she offering herself to JW knowing he is married only indicated to JW that she is of low moral and just a play thing to satisfy his physical desire. Even without SA, JW will not marry her but will only keep her as his mistress. JW will be even more attracted to the present SA - her dressing simply gives him the real her than the glamourous SA.

From the episode after he woke up, he don't care 2 foot about HR. Did I catch a look of disgust & irritation from him at HR?

Perhaps HR demanded him to divorce SA n marry her or else she exposed their affair to SA before the car crash?

I am rooting for SA & JW to be back together even though his mom is a witch but I'm hoping she be tamed by SA somehow. :lol: Don't like the idea that SA be the SIL to HR. And don't like the idea that HR be married to JW. That girl don't deserve to be married to JW. He is a nice guy with a horrible mom. 

Somehow I find that SA has more sparks with JW actor than with TR actor. TR actor gives off more of a vibe of a best friend.  Perhaps it's the actor Oh Min Suk masculinity aura that goes so with the femininity of SA. TR actor gives a more soft feel.  

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

kept trying to figure out why Double X is the way she is. It seems to me that despite having money, power and fame, she is just one unhappy person. I’m guessing we’ll find out why later towards the end.

Maybe her father favoured the sister ( Judge Hong ) over her . Judge Hong seems to be the smarter one & the better sister ( character wise ) . And it’s interesting that Jun Hwi is the biggest shareholder ( perhaps his brother’s share went to him )   . So that could contribute towards Double x’s insecurity. 
———

@celebrianna @princessaves  @Ameera Ali JH can be straightforward & to the point but he is really soft & warm under that aloofness he tends to put on display So that’s why I love him . The “rejection scene “ at the cafe actually turned out better than I thought with subs . He did not deny liking her & he could not say no to meeting from time to time . His eyes betray him :lol:. At the end of the day he was trying to protect CA since it was her wish that JG’s family never finds out the truth . I trust this writer to continue to give us scenes of them together .

Not sure what I really feel for Jin Woo at this point. For a moment I felt bad that his mom messed up the one year he was in coma . And if the affair had been a one off thing like maybe due to a momentary lapse in judgement, I think it can be forgiven if he was repentant. But from his conversations with Double x , the photo of him with HR , the affair had been ongoing . He tells SA he loves her & but he has trips abroad with HR .  Maybe this whole accident thing was a wake up call for him as well. 

I do like Oh Min Suk who plays JW . I was sorry to see his handsome face asleep for like 10 episodes or something.  :DAt least now the whole hospital/ accident arc is done with. 

I've spent 30 min browsing through Yoon Park's work. In order to like him more especially with the female love interest. Can't do it. He just has this kind oppa vibe all over it. He is tall. Cute. Gentle and a nice male. Just no alpha male vibes. Lol.

Kim Seol Ah is just so comfortable with him. Guess it won't be a hot and heavy or intense romance. 

But sigh, I can just imagine Do Jin Woo hotly pursuing Kim Seol Ah. Now that would have been intense and ardent.

But heck, that means the casting would have been on point.

Oh well. Back to my Cdrama. My current addictions. Campus romances. They seem to do the cute so well. And those college roommates. Makes me think fondly of mine since I am still close friends with them. None of the intense weekend dramas family pressures. When did C dramas change to such immaculate apartments, beautiful campuses and PS- ed to death actors? But all so engaging.

And we have the same chaebols household layout. I know KBS2 weekend dramas have sets. So it's all purpose built. But the poorer house. Vs the rich house all have the same layout. It's gotten to the point where I recognise the same rental properties or scenes.

I do like Oh Min Suk who plays JW . I was sorry to see his handsome face asleep for like 10 episodes or something.  :DAt least now the whole hospital/ accident arc is done with. 

I felt sorry for him too ,  he need a new cast member to help him moving on :joy:

I understand he confused & angry about why  the divorce happened , when he didn’t have a say on it . but why would he think SA would want to go anywhere near his mom & him again after everything happened  .

As far as she concerned his mom win , she know that she make a bad deal , money isn’t enough anymore for her based on how she  felt about him before the accident.

** I find it insulting for him to still trying to buy her  back to his life , what he think he lacking to always think of buying A woman heart . 

@triplem, the “ongoing” affair was a confirmation brought out in the argument. I did feel bad for both JW and SA because it felt like if only they were more open and honest with each other they might have had a chance in their marriage but that ship as sailed. As I said previously, I just hope this doesn’t turn into a stalker/obsession storyline. 

I like how the show tricked all of us when Dojin finally woke up. By the end of episode last week, it seemed that he awoke the moment that Seol Ah signed a divorce but in truth we find out that it has been an entire year later. I guess it makes sense in a way for the story to progress as if it had been at that point he would have had a better way to cancel his mother’s actions and she wouldn’t have found a way to move on and find her own happiness. Problem is that he won’t see it that way and will try to become like his mother and try to get her to come to him no matter what.

Let’s see the possible results of that action.

Spoiler

Since she isn’t going to want to come to him herself no matter how much he tries to woo her with promises and gifts or even money means that he will try to find ways to get her to him.

The best way to do that is to try and ruin the chef’s business because he can tell that he is important to her. This will probably end up backfiring on him on two fronts. Firstly, she is going to get mad at him for trying to hurt someone that is isn’t at fault and who also helped her move on from the pain that she got from his family. Meaning that she won’t come to him.

The second is his secretary. We have seen that even though she has feelings for him she tends to value her family more. She was even willing to not ask for more and just be at his side but not leave her family. Even now though she knows that she has been disappointing her brother she still wants to get back in his good graces. This means that she will probably turn against Dojin if he messes with her family. Thus he will probably end up losing her for a time as well. That is even assuming that they get married or so.

Frankly the best way that I feel that she can get karma for treating both sisters would be as follows. First of all she realizes that her husband still doesn’t love her even after all that she has done for him and still holds feelings for his former wife. This would mean that she would always be unsure of herself there and fear that he would leave her the moment Seol Ah were to take him back. This might mean she might do bad things towards her but this will backfire on her because her brother will always be the one to protect Seol Ah first and he will be further mad. She might blame her deteriorating relationship with her brother on her but that is another story. Second we know that she probably isn’t as mentally as strong as Seol Ah or even as smart as her. This means that she is eventually going to crack under pressure. We all know what Double X’s true personality is really like. She loves her power trips and abusing other people even if she doesn’t realize what she is doing is wrong. For now she seems to be on the Secretaries side and that is because she still thinks that he might have feelings for her or that she may be the better choice compared to Seol Ah. But all of this is eventually going to change when she realizes the reality of the situation. She is eventually going to revert to her true nasty self and then the Secretary is going to get it. It would be the equalent of how she used to bully Cheong Ah when they were younger. This way she gets to experience the life of both sisters and like I said she probably isn’t as mentally as strong as Seol Ah. This will probably end up finding herself in despair that she may want to end her own life by trying to commit suicide. Then at this point we know that Chung Ah is going to manage to find her somehow just before she does so and convince her not to do so. Perhaps even by pointing out she knows exactly what she is going through since she went through the same thing back in the past. She will also end up forgiving her at this point. This way both parties will finally get their closure and be able to move on with their lives. As for why she will be looking for her will probably be because either her brother will realize that something is up and inform her or perhaps Dojin will have realized that he has feelings for her so he will ask her for help.

As for Chung Ah I am glad that she managed to become a cop in the same station as Cop Dad. My only issue is that wouldn’t she probably be trained on how to use all the gear and equipment that she has gotten before she is dispatched to a station. She had no idea of how to use a walkie talkie. I would have assumed that she should have gotten a few basic training classes on how to deal with situations and use of equipment. What if she were to face a situation that she wasn’t ready to handle. Probably the station wouldn’t send her on a tough call right of the bat but you never know how things could turn out. Not that is important at this point.

Am liking how her relationship is progressing with Soldier. It is nice and neither party seems to be realizing that they are falling for the other. But I do foresee numerous problems heading their way. Judge is planning on inviting her over to her dead son’s ceremony the next time. This means that either it will be at this point when she discovers his identity and that will bring a whole new round of angst between them as well as her relationship with the Judge as well. Unless they find out before and find a way to resolve it I guess the Judge might even think of her as a potential DiL but not at this point since she is afraid what she may reveal to Soldier. To only time that side of the family can truly begin to heal is when she realizes her own fault in all of this and tries to fix it. I doubt that she can ever make up for the lives that she has ruined. So far. Not counting her own sons and the person that died in said accident there is the person that ended up taking the blame for the son’s accident. This resulted in him being sent to prison for a few years. This probably means that he will have no way to get his act straight as there would be extremely few people that would want to work with a felon. Well technically from what I remember he already had a few charges and that is why she chose him in the first place as him serving a few more years wouldn’t make much of a difference on his track record according to her. So the guy probably still wasn’t going to end up getting a job. She probably can’t clear him of his past crimes but she could do it for the one that she got to take the fall. Not sure what else she can do for him at this point. Such as finding him a job as well.

Young Ah finally got the sponsorship so atleast her dream will come true. Just surprised that Intermarket either managed to keep her spot open or managed to approve of Soldier’s request to recruit her. I remember when he was last there at the company his team was averse to doing any kind of extra work. Look forward to meeting them again and all the things that they will probably have to go through thanks to Soldier getting them real busy. Unless Soldier has gotten a promotion now and is made the team leader. (previous one can be promoted for all we care)

I also wonder what Double X and her son will think when they realize that Soldier is seeing Chung Ah. Both of them will clearly have issues regarding this for various reasons. One of the issues that Double X had when she approved of Seol Ah was the fact that she was related to Chung Ah the girl that was kind of responsible for her nephew dying or something to that extent. (also the fact that she realized that Seol Ah was after her son’s money rather than actually loving him). As for her son he will probably be against the relationship because this means that he won’t be able to get back it Seol Ah. So it may be quite possible that this is how either Chung Ah or the judge may end up finding out about the other before the ceremony for the son that she was invited to.

I can probably see Double X try and blame her nephew’s death on Chung Ah and ask her what exactly she has against her family and is she trying to kill all the sons in that family. Though I still would like Soldier to meet up with Seol Ah at some point and tell her that he doesn’t blame her and that he wants her happiness since he understands why she had to do what she did. This will greatly help Chung Ah when she wants to be with Soldier as she will atleast have someone on her side from her family when she is going through a hard time and considering breaking up with Soldier. Her sister will not only be able to talk some sense into her but also be one of the few people able to convince the family to give their blessing towards those two.

Has the show forgotten about the mother’s illness? Has she been cured finally and it wasn’t anything major or does she still have it and is concealing it from her family. Will she end up dying by the end of the show. I really hope not. Dead Beat Dad seems to have slightly improved but not by much. I really hope that both he and her sister discover just what she had to go through living with that family and the fact that her husband almost cheated on her. This will get the entire family on the same page which will be good. They won’t be trying to eye an easy life for her or them. Speaking of the members of the family I have noted that the mother is telling both Seol Ah and her ex-husband not to get swayed or sway her respectively. So I hope that the same applies for her. She did manage to get an apology from his mother even though it wasn’t sincere from her but she could probably tell that he atleast was sincere in regards to that. So I hope she doesn’t start to have second thoughts later on when he continues to chase after Seol Ah and perhaps come to her and try and persuade her to give them a second chance. frankly I don’t want them back at this point.

As Seol Ah pointed out he doesn’t really know her or the pain and suffering that she had to go through. Until he does they can’t move on.

Has anyone noticed whether Chef is still working at his last restaurant (at the company) or did he get a new place. It seems hard to make out. Probably they are reusing the set at best. But it would be better if he does indeed decide to move from the company spot as he now has a better idea of how he may have gotten it. As for the Secretary I really hope that she doesn’t decide to use some of Double X’s money to improve her family’s life. We witnessed in this episode that their sink needs replacement so in this case I hope that she doesn’t ask Double X for money or that Double X volunteers to help her and she accepts it. This is going to cause problems down the line for sure. Frankly I am surprised that Double X hasn’t managed to do anything for her potential DiL.

I also tend to agree that there is more to the accident than it seems. I think that those two probably got into an argument which caused the accident. After receiving a kiss from him she probably thought that he would dump his wife and accept her but he refused to do that which caused them to fight. We can tell from numerous things that he still hasn’t gotten over Seol Ah and that she is fully aware of this fact.

For starters the first thing that he asked after recovering from his coma was where she was. Even after discovering that she had left him he tried to bribe his way back to her by sending her gifts. He even got his mother to apologize to her mother as well and is mad that she managed to get Seol Ah to sign a divorce as well. On top of all this the secretary is also aware of this fact for the simple reason she actually was scared that Seol Ah would ask him who he really had feelings for and if he admitted that he still had feelings for her she might decide to accept him back. This is further reinforced when she asks Seol Ah to not come visit him anymore or to stick to her designated days. Why say that if you are confident in your love and that he loves you back. This is all because she knows the truth and has been lying to everyone about it hoping that he would be forced to accept her. But this way neither of them are going to have a happy life. I think that there are a few more signs in regards to this but I will let it go for the time being. But I do wonder if she knows about the friendship between her brother and Seol Ah and what she thinks about it now or later when she does.

Anyway I think that most of my points are covered for the time being. So take care all of you and keep posting as I look forward to reading them.

@yamiyugi, I also thought that it was ridiculous that CA didn’t know how to properly use the walkie talkie equipment. I think all police officers have to go through training. However, I just chalked it up to the writer wanting to turn it into comedy.

As to the love triangle turning into “daily” show writing, I would rather skip through those scenes. I’m not here for that crazy stuff otherwise I would just watch a daily show. I’m already kind of upset that SA’s storyline takes up most of the episodes so far. It is entertaining but annoying at the same time. Even more of the little sister would be a refreshing change for me.

It’s kind of amusing that I found Children of 20th Century more enjoyable for family viewing than recent weekend family drama shows like My Only One and Rich Family Son. Children of 20th Century was so warm and it really renewed my appreciation of the relationships that exist among parents, children, siblings and friends.

There are so many people ready to forgive Jin Woo for his infidelity and treat it like it's a minor thing when it's not. He had an ongoing affair with his secretary while telling his wife that he loved her, he got exhausted bc she didn't tell him that she loved him even though he knew all of that when he decided to pursue her. How come so many people think that it's okay to betray her trust and lie to her, when she has at least always been honest with him? How is that true love on his part?

And what is wrong with Tae Rang being a nice guy and giving off those vibes? He protected Seol Ah when she was being mistreated, he got angry for her sake, he gave her comfort, he made her see some of the errors she made. For someone like her who was extremely selfish before, who didn't understand what giving love meant his tender and patient love is what she needs in my opinion. She needs to realize how being there for someone, doing simple things together can bring happiness.

In my opinion she grew to love her husband but never really fell for him, he never really challenged her which I think was a big mistake. I believe that the good kind of love is the one that makes you grow as a person. The flame that ignites slowly but burns brightly for a long time is better than the quick sparks that disappear as fast as they appeared. 

Jun Hwi and Chung Ah need to have more screen time, the annoying blond ajumma has more screen time than the two of them and it's ridiculous. Also the police cases so far were boring for me, can't they give her something more exciting to work on. And where did Baek Rim disappear anyways? Aren't they best friends, why is he not around? Jun Hwi and Cheong Ah are the cutest part of the story so far for me but the screen time they get is way too short, especially for a lead couple. Seol Ah's story is interesting now but occupies too much time. I should've waited for the drama to finish before starting it, it really is addicting.

Sidenote: Tae Rang and Seol Ah are supposed to be friends at this point in the story. but still it is shown that both of them feel awareness and are flustered whenever they have any sort of physical contact or in they are in close proximity so it's still early for anyone to say that they son't have chemistry.

@dfun, I don’t think most people here gloss over JW’s affair. I think most posts fully support SA and TR. They’re starting from a good place of friendship. There’s been two posts that perhaps support JW and SA working out, which is not unrealistic considering that there are couples in real life whose marriages survived an affair. Personally I would like to see both JW and SA move on permanently because that ship has sailed.

However, most of all, I would like to see more storyline of CA and JH and little sister and little Moon brother. 

I'd be honest. The reason why I watched this drama was mainly for Kim Jae Young LoL. Yea I'm shallow like that. :P His budding romance with Seo In Ah is cute. :D Their lil connection to Anne of Green Gables is adorable as well. I like Oh Min Suk too , mostly from his WGM days ahahah. I'm torn on whether he should get back with his ex or move on with his secretary ( who left me a bitter aftertaste after what she did on My ID Is Gangnam Beauty)  

The 3 ladies who play the different matriarchs on this drama are very adept at their roles & are seasoned veterans. With Oh Min Suk's mom bein' the worse that gets on my nerves but that only means she accomplished her job well. ^_^ Her role is very stereotypical of the K-Drama MIL we know all too well.. I won't be surprised if the way she is 'cause she was once in Yoon Hee's shoes.. Sort of like Michelle Yeoh in Crazy Rich Asians y'know? Yoon Park seem to be reprising his role from Radio Romance. He even dates Yoon Hee who's a radio DJ. 

7 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I’m already kind of upset that SA’s storyline takes up most of the episodes so far. It is entertaining but annoying at the same time. 

the Guy actor that plays JH is also currently in another drama airing now. hoping when that ends he will have more on screen time on Beautiful Life.  

8 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

Has anyone noticed whether Chef is still working at his last restaurant (at the company) or did he get a new place. It seems hard to make out.

I was analyzing this also. I think he did move because he mentioned his intention when he told his sister to hand in her resignation.  plus he mentioned needing to “save electricity” when SA came to visit.  if he was in Intermark building. He would have no reason to save electricity. :D

just wanted to point out. What happened to the issue of having a baby between SA and Jin U?????  For a while I thought she was successful with the IVF cuz she was so excited. then that storyline got dropped dead after all that drama at the hospital. I guess apparently she isn’t after a year or maybe she lost it due to her evil mother in law going looney.

Apparently I am having attachment issues with this drama at the moment. HATE. When dramas leave me on the edge of my seat like this.  maybe because there was no preview. 

Last note JH is gonna make CA insecure toward him. If he doesn’t reveal who he is soon.  CA finding out by chance is really going to put mental setback on her.  

The Judge has it coming though...trying to bury the sins of her younger son....no no no no... karma’s a richard simmons 

Archived