[Movie 2020] Alive, 살아있다

0ly40

Park Shin Hye Official Thailand, Philippines and International Fanclub cooperated with Park Shin Hye Official Korea Fanclub sent food truck for Park Shin Hye and staff at movie 'Alone' fliming site

cr. star_lightangel Twitter

• Like 1

Food truck from her brand #MojoSPhine

ELaEcRUU0AAKu8t.jpg

ELZbJjvXsAAHHKS.jpg

ELaEboCVAAAYRqm.jpg

[TRANS] #ParkShinHye’s IG 101219.

Woah:scream: Tteok-bboki, Sundae, Fried Food n lastly the Udon. I’m so full that I will pass lunch. Seon Ah Director, Mr. Hyosuk who come all the way here n Manager Boram, thank you for sending a delicious snack n coffee car. I love you MojoSphine :heart:

instagram.com/p/B54J8KPn2XJ/?igshid=k7cgs6ympd7j 

trans. :@YYSY_

ELZbLPoX0AIw59m.jpg

[TRANS] Mojo. S.Phine send a snack truck and Coffee Truck to Park Shin Hye.

Banner:

Mojo.S.Phine support our muse #박신혜 movie #Alone 

Please take care of our actress ShinHye who is always pretty. 

To all #Alone actors and staff, fighting in this cold weather.

cr: @YYSY_

cr: @LolaStarlight1

The girl is not even among the leads. I guess her role is small and just love line. Its horror zombie movie but I heard shinhye said ALONE will be fun movie. In Korean ver the leads are YAI & shinhye not two guys so i guess kr ver will be diff  Trailer :

The foodtruck company wrote their experience at the filming location in their instagram:

"We arrived at a quiet shooting location early in the morning at 7:00 am. I was surprised by the scale of the disaster movie with three big cranes The shooting location had a lot of supporting actors infected with the virus that reminded us of Halloween Day. It's so scary that I was shaking

As soon as we rolled the coffee/snack out, about 30 virus-infected actors walked toward the tteokbokki/fish cake bar. I got cold sweat and my heart was pounding, I thought I couldn't be able to sleep that night.

The virus-infected people like tteokbokki and fish cake~  It was cold and they were laughing at me as I melt down the hot fish paste... They looked more scary when they smiled like that ㅜㅜ

Source: foodtainment

[translated by http://facebook.com/yaisikseekers |

via Yoo Ah In Fanbase (@SIKseekers)