[Movie 2020] Alive, 살아있다

0ly40

#Alive #2 in the world on Netflix

Imagen

#ALIVE is NO.1 Film in 19 countries: Taiwan, Malaysia, Hongkong, Singapore, India, Oman, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Morocco, Peru, Qatar, UAE, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Saudi, Vietnam, Nigeria, Korea,

Imagen

Imagen

Update for #Alive Movie

#2 in Worldwide Netflix

No.1 : 19 countries ( south korea ... )
No.2 : 12 countries ( USA ... )
No.3 : 14 countries ( France Spain ...) 
No.4 : 5 countries ( Canada Portugal...) 
No.5 :Netherland  poland Crech Rep
No.6 : 9 countries ( Germany Russia Egypt ... )
No.7 : 6 countries ( United kingdom Austria ... ) 
No.8 : Italy Sweden Latvia 
No.9 : Slovennia 
No.10 : Norway Palestine 

Charting inside the top 10 in 75 countries 
#2 in NETFLIX US!! (It's really rare for Asian movies/dramas to top in the list here~)

via @PSH_MORfans, @LolaStarlight1, @PSH_MORfans

Imagen

Top 5 in Argentina

Imagen

PSH + YAI: "I want to stay alive. I really want to stay alive. I don't want to be passed around for a nibble. And I really don't want to be eaten by them. So I have to stay alive. Let's both stay alive."

Imagen

POPULAR STREAMING MOVIES

cr. https://rottentomatoes.com

News

'#ALive', #1 on Netflix Global Chart,'Golpung', the first Korean movie

Following'Parasite', BTS , the movie'#Alive' is poised to become the '3 K-Contents' that captivated the world in 2020.

Just three days after'#Alive' was aired on the global OTT Netflix, he directed'A gust of wind', rising to No. 1 on the world wide chart in the movie category. The top of the global rankings for'#Alive' is the'first record' among Korean movies released on Netflix.

In addition to the'hot shot debut' in 19 countries, including Korea, which is a subordinate country, it was effective to expand the range to 35 countries in just one day. Among the countries that were included in the No. 1 place, the most notable place was the'North America' region, which is considered a global entertainment mecca.

The propaganda of'#Live' is expected to be evaluated as a period in which so-called'K-Contents' will become a'killer content' that accepts even the home theater following American theaters and albums. Prior to'#Live', director Bong Joon-ho's film'Parasite' won the Academy Award at the beginning of this year, and BTS, the pronoun of'K-pop', recently topped the Billboard Chart with the new song'Dynamite'.

202009110259157910_2_20200911063047823.jpg?type=w430

'#Alive' began to be aired around the world on Netflix on September 8th, Korean time. It was dubbed in 31 languages and in 5 languages, and was re-branded and introduced as'Netflix Original Movie' in other countries except Korea. In addition, the movie was courageous with the ``first major distribution rework'' in a domestic theater, which had been closed for a while due to coronavirus infection-19, and achieved a box office record of nearly 2 million.

A work that incorporates the details and dynamics of'K-Zombies' as the skeleton of'isolation' that strangely overlaps with the current pandemic situation of'#living' and the will to overcome it. The lead roles were Yoo Ah-in and Park Shin-hye. (Upper photo = provided by Lotte Entertainment/Bottom = FlixPatrol capture)

google translate

cr. n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000324953

S. Korean thriller '#Alive' tops Netflix movie chart

All News 15:52 September 11, 2020

SEOUL, Sept. 11 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's zombie thriller "#Alive" has become the most-streamed movie in the world on Netflix, the film's local distributor said Friday.

Citing data by streaming analytics firm FlixPatrol, Lotte Entertainment said the movie starring Yoo Ah-in and Park Shin-hye placed first on the top movie chart as of Thursday, two days after its Netflix release.

It also topped Netflix's best movie charts in 35 countries, including the United States and France, Spain, Sweden, Russia and Australia.

"#Alive" is the first South Korean-made content involving a film or a TV series to attain the No. 1 position on the Netflix movie charts in the U.S. or Europe, according to Lotte Entertainment.

20200911150020000wcfs.jpg

The feat of being #1 in the Netflix Global Movie Chart, the movie'#Live' (directed by Jo Il-hyung, produced by the movie studio's House and Perspective Pictures), which garnered hot reviews with a tense story, attractive acting synergy of actors, and fresh sights. Achieved.

A survival thriller movie ``#Alive,'' which tells the story of people isolated in an apartment alone, with all data, Wi-Fi, text messages, and phone calls cut off as people of unknown cause began to attack and fell out of control. Two days after it was released to the world, it ranked #1 on the Netflix Global Movie Chart.

"Through Netflix, international viewers can enjoy #Alive and grow their interests in Korean content and new hallyu (the Korean wave)," a Netflix official said. "We hope that outstanding works by Korean creators continue to be enjoyed by viewers from diverse cultural backgrounds."

google translate

NEWS

Posted by haydn-an AKP STAFF  2 hours ago

Korean movie fans talk about how '#Alive' became the #1 most-watched movie worldwide on Netflix

AKP STAFF

1599860148-image.png

Recently, many Korean movie fans are talking about the Korean movie that had made to be the number 1 movie worldwide on Netflix.

Many netizens have discussed in an online community how this movie was able to achieve the best results across the global village.

The movie '#Alive' is an action-thriller zombie movie that was released on Netflix in the second week of September. Since its release, it has reached number 1 worldwide on Netflix.

The movie follows a young man through a zombie apocalypse as the incident strikes the protagonist without notice. The protagonist is a gamer who is stuck in his apartment complex in Seoul as the city falls into chaos.

The protagonist is left in solitary confinement in his apartment until he comes across a fellow survivor. Now, the two think of ways of escape the hell hole.

The movie stars actor Yoo Ah In and Park Shin Hye as the two main protagonists. Although the movie is another zombie movie, it shows a different aspect of the apocalypse as it displays the first world problems that the protagonist face - such as the lack of internet.

Korean movie fans commented:

"WOW, it hit number 1 on Netflix. Awesome."

"I saw this movie in theaters and it was really good."

"It was fun to watch, I did think it would be popular overseas."

"The movie isn't too long so it's worth watching on Netflix."

"I think this movie isn't worth watching it in theaters so it's doing well on Netflix since a lot of people watch it from home."

"I'm glad this movie is doing well on Netflix."

"It was okay for me. I wouldn't have watched it in theaters though. I watched it on Netflix too."

"This is something you can watch as a time-killer. It was short enough to watch from Netflix."

"I don't know why a lot of Korean people criticized the film. Maybe they're getting tired of zombie movies. It was good in my opinion."

"My non-Korean friend told me to watch this movie because it was fun. I guess overseas like zombie movies more."

Imagen

There are few characters
Shorter time
It was just right and strong. .. ..

CRITIC’S PICK

‘#Alive’ Review: From Great Graphics, to Graphic

Here, days trickle by in an apartment as Joon-wo passively waits for the situation to improve. Hopelessness hits him hard after he’s slurped his last bowl of instant noodle, but fortunately a resourceful neighbor, Kim Yoo-bin (Park Shin-hye), finally makes contact.

She is not impressed by Joon-wo at first (“Could he really be an idiot?” she muses) but quickly the pair put their gadgets, including a drone, to good use as they try to escape their building complex. But where to go?