[Movie 2020] Alive, 살아있다

0ly40

I've just done watching this! It's superb! Good in everything, acting, storyline, editing and all are well dome. I'm going to rewatch this again. Ah... both YAI and PSH are cool! Love them two! Another good project for them both please! I want to see them in action again. 

News

'#ALive' explosive popularity in the home, break-even point (official)

Listen to the text Settings

Article entry 2020.08.04. 9:37 am

원본 이미지

[News reporter Hyo-Joo Bae]

'#ALive', starring Shin-Hye Park, Yoo Ah In, broke through the breakeven point.

On July 28, the movie'#ALive' (Director Cho Il-hyung), which opened the VOD service at the same time as the theater, broke the breakthrough point as well as the number one position in sales.

Existing breakeven point of'Alive' was 2.2 million, but the number was lower than expected due to VOD expected sales thanks to the overwhelming popularity in the home theater, exceeding the cumulative audience of over 1.9 million.

In addition to breaking through the first million viewers since February, when the Corona 19 crisis alert was upgraded to a serious stage, it was the #1 box office consecutively on the 21st, and the popularity of'#ALive', which energized the stagnant theater district. Proven once again.

Meanwhile,'#ALive' is a survival thriller that portrays the stories of those who are isolated in an apartment alone, with all data, Wi-Fi, text, and phones disconnected while people with unknown causes begin to attack and are out of control. =Movie poster)

News yen Bae Hyo-joo hyo@

News report and press release newsen@newsen.com