[Movie 2020] Alive, 살아있다

0ly40

Imagen

Imagen

The survival report video part 3 ❤️
YAI: I hope it was a movie that gave you a little coolness. 

PSH: If you've been alone these days, I hope you can feel that you're not alone but tgt through our movie.

YAI&PSH: Thanks for enjoying #Alive. I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer.

link: (출처 : 롯데엔터테인먼트 https://facebook.com/319395004801121/videos/303394957466672)

• Like 1

“Zombie was the savior after all.”

Imagen

Posters for the movie'Living Alive' and'The Peninsula' / Photo: Lotte Entertainment, NEW

'#ALive' is also known to have already made a profit by passing the copyright to Netflix, although the breakeven point is 2.2 million.

There are about 400,000 people at the break-even point in the movie 'alive', but it is known to have already made profits when overseas copyrights were sold to Netflix. Provided by Lotte Culture Works

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/469/0000517759

• Like 1

640 views|Jul 21, 2020,07:15am EDT

How Zombie Film ‘#Alive’ Sparked Hope At The Korean Box Office

Sara MericanContributor
I write about Asian cinema, new and old, fresh and bold.

Poster for South Korean zombie thriller, #Alive.

Poster for South Korean zombie thriller, #Alive. 

SPACKMAN ENTERTAINMENT GROUP

Zombie film #Alive will long hold a special place in the South Korean box office for reigniting cinema-going in the country. Bolstered by major stars, Yoo Ah-in (Burning, Default) and Park Shin-hye (Memories of the Alhambra), the film held the top spot for three weeks, before being displaced by Train to Busan sequel Peninsula on the latter’s opening day. As of July 20, #Alive ranks second in the box office, and has grossed over $13 million and sold more than 1.8 million tickets.

Particularly striking is the resonance between #Alive’s subject matter and the world’s current health crisis: The film tells the story of a city under lockdown as an unknown infection spreads, leaving its two main characters isolated and fighting for survival. #Alive adapts from the 2019 American film Alone; the South Korean project brought onboard Alone’s screenwriter Matt Naylor to collaborate with writer-director Cho Il-hyung. The film was produced by Zip Cinema, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Spackman Entertainment Group. 

Completed early this year and originally set to open in April, widespread bans on public gatherings and the closure of cinemas in March prompted the release of #Alive to be delayed to June 24. As Korean cinemas slowly opened over the last few days of April and in early May, local premieres started picking up steam. 

Most Popular In: Hollywood & Entertainment

“There was the hope of being one of the first to capitalize on the pent-up demand of movie-goers who have been isolated at home for the past months,” said Kay Na, president of Spackman Entertainment Group, in an email interview. “We also had hoped that in the case that #Alive performed decently at the box office, it would send a desperately needed message of hope to a much-battered theatrical film industry globally.”

Though #Alive’s encouraging box office numbers provided some cheer to the film industry, physical distancing restrictions and limits on theater capacity have dampened ticket sales. Films are expected to have much longer runs in cinemas to make up for the lower number of ticket admissions allowed per screening. 

cr. https://www.forbes.com/sites/saramerican/2020/07/21/how-zombie-film-alive-sparked-hope-at-the-korean-box-office/#36b9f39c5353

• Like 1

[Interview] Park Shin-hye expands the world

Actor Park Shin-hye.  Photo.  Salt Entertainment provided

Actor Park Shin-hye. Photo. Salt Entertainment provided

[Media SR Reporter Ye Seul Kim] 

The film'#Alive' is a work by Park Shin-hye who has demonstrated her strengths more than ever. It wasn't until the middle of the running time that he made a big leap forward, but Park Shin-hye showed the weight that holds the center of the movie just by appearance. Through this work, Park Shin-hye has taken on new challenges such as zombie genre and action performance. It is noteworthy that his move to expand his domain in various directions. 

Q. I played a remarkable performance in'#Alive'. Even though it was introduced from the middle of the movie, the balance of the play was firmly maintained.
Park Shin-hye: Balance was an area I was worried about throughout the filming. I was concerned about whether I could get into the play well. In the play that was conducted only from Junwoo's point of view, Yoobin, who was in charge of me, appeared, and the two of them went through a breakthrough to survive. In the process, a situation filled with excitement continues, but as I watched the movie as an audience, Yubin's appearance gave me a feeling of announcing a new beginning (laughs).

Q. There are several devices in the play that can guess Yubin's past. Yubin is good at using mountain equipment and shows faster determination than Junwoo. In terms of acting, did you set aside for Yoobin's past history?
Park Shin-hye: I think Yubin's behavior needs to be a hobby in order to look natural. I thought Yoobin's ice kick, hand axe, and loop are the best part of his hobby. With the director, I talked about Yoobin's job as an ordinary office worker and a personality that cherishes personal space rather than a style of communicating smoothly with people. In our movie, the situation itself is more important than the character, so I didn't feel much sorry for Yubin's past history. If it looked more, I think it would have been unnecessary.

Actor Park Shin-hye.  Photo.  Salt Entertainment provided
Actor Park Shin-hye. Photo. Provide salt entertainment
Q. I wonder if you felt sorry for the specific gravity. It has a lot of attention as it appears from the middle, but the disadvantage is that it seems to have a small weight.
Park Shin-hye: There was no regret for the quantity. I was just wondering what aspect of the director reminded me of Yoobin. So when I asked, he said this. In the meantime, I showed that I was able to overcome a difficult situation in my work, so this time, I can see a new persuasion in accepting the situation and preparing for the next. In that sense, I think I played my part in this work.

Q. It seems that the process of matching the breath was not easy as each scene of Junwoo and Yubin was filmed.
Park Shin-hye: In her previous film'Call ', there were many situations in which you had to act without seeing the other person's face. It was not difficult to shoot'#live' as I had such an experience. Of course, the best thing is to shoot while looking at the other person's eyes and face, but in many situations it is difficult. So, in this work, I went through the script reading in advance and talked in advance, and while I was filming, I looked at the edited scenes of the scene and tried to see Junwoo's scene and Yoobin's scene.

Q. you reunited for the first time with 'Yoo Ah In'.
Park Shin-hye: Actually, there was no big point in the work at the time. Each of them grew up as an actor in a different place, and at this point in time, I met again through the work, and I was so impressed. I thought it was as great as being a representative actor in Chungmuro, representing Korea, and I was inspired to see his thoughts and attitudes in the field while acting. It's always fun to work with someone who has a different energy than me. That's why I was able to enjoy shooting this time.

google translate

link. http://www.mediasr.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=60960

• Like 1

Actor Park Shin-hye.  Photo.  Provide salt entertainment

Q. Since Yubin was a calm character, the range of emotions she could express was narrow. However, he also showed many aspects, such as showing off a dazzling action.
Park Shin-hye: It's not always easy to lose power. As there was a wish that I wished that the restrained feelings seemed natural, I tried not to worry about the clothing. In the case of the action, I made it by modifying it in the field after matching the actors. It was an enjoyable experience as I liked to use my body normally. There is another work that I am shooting right now, and I think I can show some action there.

Q. Recently, it seems that the face of the screen is reflected more often than the CRT.
Park Shin-hye: I usually switch between one drama and one movie, but this time for the first time, I've only played two movies. In fact, I'm an egalitarian, so I don't want to focus on either side of the game. I always like to meet new characters, and I enjoy playing them. I want to continue the challenge evenly in the future.

Q. It is often said that movies and dramas have different charms. As an actor, what difference does Park Shin-hye feel between these two media?
Shin-hye Park: I think that a movie is a real-time production, showing something over 16 parts, and that the movie is about showing a topic in a certain time and space. However, these days, the technology has improved so much that it is difficult to say that one side shows better quality. It's the difference between telling a story and how to tell it, but it seems to be a matter of personal preference. But personally, I have such memories. When I was young, I filmed a movie. Is it too old? haha. The perfume of that time still remains.

Q. It is famous for the high loyalty of the fandom as the activity period is long. To myself, the fan seems to have a different meaning.
Park Shin-hye: I feel like I'm walking together as there are long-standing fans. You're always the ones that help me. I am so grateful that someone is cheering me out of sight. Sometimes I read a letter and cry at home alone, and I'm impressed. They are so grateful that they are called'my loves'. But fandom can't always be forever, and I can't catch fans with greed. As such, I'm trying harder to greet you with new works. If you show a good appearance as an actor, I think fans will like me too.

Q. I'm trying various characters, but because of some big impacts, the actor Park Shin-hye is often overlooked by the modifier'Candy Image'. Jumping over yourself is always a difficult task.
Park Shin-hye: Actually, I haven't been a candy character since'Heirs' I've met characters who are subjective and responsible for what they say. After that, I think that is the part I need to make. And as there are works that can only be done in the 20s, I think I can draw new characters naturally as I become 30s. As I get older, wouldn't I be able to show another person even if I didn't want to escape from one image? Like this'#live' (laughs).

Q. I made my debut as an actor and entered the 30s. I have lived acting for over half of my life, but how about looking back at the past times?
Park Shin-hye: I think that I should live well. As it is a job in front of the public, there are inevitably moments when I go to the test stand, but I didn't want to live with people's standards. I think I can play my part as an actor only if I live well in the life of a person called'I', a human being. So, even though there are moments I regret the past, I am thinking that I should live well today because of those moments. So even though I was worried about it, I gradually began to put my heart down.

google translate
http://www.mediasr.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=60960

• Like 1

Q. Was there a clear momentum to change?
Park Shin-hye: No. It just changed naturally after I lived. And I felt at one point, that my age had already overtaken my mother's age when she gave birth to me (laughs). So when I asked my mom, “Did you have this kind of trouble at my age?” she said yes. I've always been comforted by my mom, and since someday I've been comforting my mom and talking to my mom. From that moment, I think I have changed a bit. I thought I wouldn't have to stumble too much on what didn't happen. Rather than worrying about tomorrow, these days, I have turned into a faithful person at this moment.

Q. I am still young enough, but I have had great success. But nevertheless, it is life that must move forward. Where do you get motivation for new challenges?
Park Shin-hye: I'm always curious to read a new script. When you see a good script, you want to act. Even though I'm fascinated by the fun of making works with many people, I sometimes feel like I want to finish this work well without hurting it. But the biggest driving force is still fans. The expectations of the fans who are waiting for me and the characters I will meet will always move me. I am also very interested in sharing emotions that have been newly understood with age.

Q. In that sense, Yoobin of'#Alive' must have been a character that met that expectation (laughs). Even at the theater, it was loved steadily. Say a word to the audience.
Park Shin-hye: It 's also a careful time to comfort or cheer. However, since the rules for preventing infection are well maintained and are thoroughly managed at the movie theater, if there are people who are hungry for cultural life, I hope that they come to the theater and feel a little cool. Unlike the existing genre play,'#Alive' is a movie with a speedy flow. It is a wish that you would like to see and enjoy without any clutter.

google translate
http://www.mediasr.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=60960

Yoo-Ah in X Park Shin-hye '#Alive', VOD service starts today (28th)

n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002882726

Imagen

Imagen

[INFO] From today, 28th July, KOREAN people can watch the movie #Alive through various platforms such as IPTV (KT Olleh TV, SK Btv, LG U+ TV), digital cable TV (Home Choice), Naver series on, Kakao Page, and wavve.

http://m.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=370896

(It isn't available in your country/In-app purchases)

For internationnal fans, you can watch the movie here https://bts47.com/watch/alive_4RMPD/episode-1.html
via @angelshinhye

Wake Up unrivaled atmosphere of learning and
Kemi with children actors (junwoo station) to
've shown
the film magazine 
'Cine 21' pictorial goes without to fall!

DSC02279.jpg?type=w1200

DSC02282.jpg?type=w1200

Yorokorom~ While waiting while taking a cute picture with the

middle
staff

DSC02132.jpg?type=w1200

Professional beauty sheds at the start of full-scale shooting !!

# Wake Up the actor # deep in the eyes # indulge . . .

naver.me/FUwO5z9A

• Guest changed the title to [Movie 2020] Alive, 살아있다