[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

Ahhh..i don’t get my daily dose of this guy enough in this episode

ezgif-4-011dff21f183.gif

My Capt Ahn is only appeared as much as bread crumbs :sweatingbullets:  Seemed like we’ll get more of him in the next episode

but please.. don’t.play.with.my.hearteu Pd-nim :bawling: no this preview trick won’t ever got me again..no way :bawling:

ezgif-4-9e54bd8a0ba3.gif

i’m not ready for any heartbreaking scene........

• Like 3
  • Love 5

i believe and think Shwa is dating Dr. Ahn not Ikjun :blush: by watching the trailer. i wish writernim will let Dr. Jang show cold shoulder to Jwon that will make him confuse of Priesthood :blush: Is it possible IkJun is taking Dr. Jang out (he wants to cheer her up)

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ketu R said:

Ik Jun- Swang hwa- It is obvious. I don't know how people think this is not the intended pairing. They share the most heart fluttery romantic scenes together. They have chemistry and both of them seem to have unrequited feelings for years. Their timing was off before and now is their time. I dont think the writer would leave ik jun and swang hwa single after making their characters almost too perfect. Heartbreak for either of them would not be a good thing. 

Totally on point.:thumbsup::heart:

a5hUTKm.jpg

@kiklaminHo

The name of JJS character is Ik Jun not Ik Sun. Ik Sun is the name of Ik Jun's sister. You keep making that mistake & it seems so funny because you turn a guy into a girl. So would you mind correcting yourself next time.:P

• Like 7

Every time I watch a new episode of Hospital Playlist:

What a great episode! It make me cry, laugh and cry again. Loves the story and all characters. I'm glad found this drama!

ezgif-2-a3db83a7e7ba.gif

And after a few hours

Wait wait, I think I still didn't get any answer to all my questions B)

1) Who was Songhwa's crush in the past? Or did she still have feeling form him?

2) Did Ikjun still have feeling for Songhwa?

3) Jeongwon, are you really don't feel anything to Gyeol? What are reasons behind your unusual attitudes?

4) When will Junwan-Iksun come out?

Aigoo, Writer & PD-nim really play with our heart!!

But, I still love and enjoy this week episode and of course need to wait for another week! :D

ezgif-2-b51dbecc5ee6.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

I read many statements with this message around the internet: "Don't invest too much in the shipping, because Shin-PD doesn't care about our feelings. That's what happened to Chilbong and Jung Hwan". However, it doesn't stop me from wishing Ik Jun as the end-game for Song Hwa. I just can't help omg. And even if I am on my way to get a heart-breaking turn, let it be. And I think at the end of the day, everyone will move on. But for sure, I will more regret things I don't do rather than what I do. And I won't miss my chance to enjoy this drama fully.

I am in for all the main pairings. I don't see Ik Jun & Gyeo-ul be together because I can't imagine Gyeo-ul becomes a stepmother for Uju. If someone is a great-coworker, it doesn't automatically means she's a great love interest. My mind is as simple as that.

And I don't think we should downgrade and badmouthing Ik Jun just because he paired with Song Hwa (our main female-lead), and because we want Song Hwa with another particular person (e.g. Jeong Won). Guys, you don't have to look down on one person to elevate another.

And can we appreciate how sweet Jo Jung Suk's voice is? I think I can re-watch and listen to this song a hundred times without getting bored. Because I love the voice, and I lowkey love the lyric and the emotions conveyed. And Ik Jun is singing the song genuinely and whole-heartedly.

ht5W0oT.gif

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I’m just really curious because I haven’t noticed. What is SongHwa’s conflict? We can clearly see for the other members of lacking 5.

Junwan- comes off as cold to people he works with/patients + it looks like his relationship will have a conflict too

Jeongwan- wants to become a priest contrary to Rosa’s wishes + confused feelings towards Gyeoul

Ikjun- recently divorced single-dad. When problems come he’s thinking deeply alone in a dark room

Seokhyeong- No need to mention anymore as he had the hardest time of the group of friends. Father’s affair + Mother’s health condition + also divorced

Aside from the cancer scare for SongHwa I think everything’s been smooth-sailing in her life.:open_mouth: Might have missed it though so I dont really know

• Like 3

On 4/25/2020 at 12:41 PM, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Was she referring BROTHERS to her FRIENDS....huuummm INTERSTING.

(Because as far as we know she is only daughter to her parents and if she actually has 3 brothers that were not present in the scene to eat the food to end it quickly not leaving anything for SongHwa).We all know she has 4 friends so which one of the friend she left out as NOT A BROTHER.:smirk: Not a brother means that particular friend is something more than a friend. A clear & clever clue that SongHwa first crush is definitely one among the 4 friends.:tounge_xd: And I m 100 %sure it is Ik Jun.

Plus I am again 100% sure Kim Jun wan  jokingly referred Ik Sun as his ghost.:D

so after all she got a actual 3 brother :joy:

15883308101588330806.gif

• LOL 8

55 minutes ago, KDramaFan0828 said:

I’m just really curious because I haven’t noticed. What is SongHwa’s conflict? We can clearly see for the other members of lacking 5.

Junwan- comes off as cold to people he works with/patients + it looks like his relationship will have a conflict too

Jeongwan- wants to become a priest contrary to Rosa’s wishes + confused feelings towards Gyeoul

Ikjun- recently divorced single-dad. When problems come he’s thinking deeply alone in a dark room

Seokhyeong- No need to mention anymore as he had the hardest time of the group of friends. Father’s affair + Mother’s health condition + also divorced

Aside from the cancer scare for SongHwa I think everything’s been smooth-sailing in her life.:open_mouth: Might have missed it though so I dont really know

I’m pretty sure Songhwa’s crush was Junwan. When Junwan introduced Ik Sun to the group, im pretty sure she will be broken down. I am hoping it will be exposed soon because I want to see Ik Jun and Jeongwon reaction. Will it be another race to Shwa’s heart between these two boys? Or Jeongwon really the end game for Ms. Winter?!?!

• Like 2

It's official. Min Ha is my second most favorite character (after Ik Jun).

I haven't decided on the third one. It is just because I am easily fall in love with mood-makers. Even when I checked my gifs folders, most of them either Min Ha or Ik Jun. Because their expressions are so gif-able. Hahaha. If I go back to earlier episodes, never expected I would collect a lot of her scenes. 

Minha be like: "Wait, you called my name?"

I2XkCf0.gif

Other gifs of her, she's so charming omg.

CGcFbjd.gif

And so expressive lol.

NKUD3Az.gif

• Like 12
  • Love 6

@40somethingahjumma Are you not going to write anything here? I was so curious to read your take on things that happened in 8th ep. You know I look forward to read your wall of text everyweek. LOL. It does look Wintergarden is sailing and I even want to jump into that ship now. Not the time for fanfics yet. Hahaha. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

before watching the drama,just by the poster and actor..i tought it go be yys vs jjs 

after first episode i had to admit i tough it will be between jeong won and jung hwa...

but after the plot and continues watching i stop imaging jeong won with sung hwa for a simple reason..if he indeed like song hwa or if song hwa able to make him think about having family or future, im sure they dont need to wait for so long since both are not into any commitment especially jeong won who we know never date..

i think his personality who taking care other came cause he was the maknae of the family..and being so with his mom im sure his mom think he not only a son but daughter as well that why compare to other childs he mother hurt the most when he want to take different path.

but of jeong won really the end game im ok with as long the writer make it more sense..why need long time to realize?? is because he had one side love and if song hwa like him why she take long time to realise...as they all mature enough at the age of 40’s there must a reason of point of view from their character perspective.

even jeong won choose geul wol, i hope the writer share his point of view..when he started?? does she really that great to make him forget about his dream?? does his heart not follow his mind.

why for me it’s important to show point of view of character cause like in 1988 i understood why taek was the choosen one even there few moments im so sure jung pal gonna be the end game even imaging the storie from girl side..but it never show of..thus i concludes that she never like him more than a friend,she never cross the line..so her perspective storie toward jung pal was not show 

same here if the next episode the writer do not tell from jeong won perspective storie about his feeling, i think there high possible he choose the lord

like how suddenly ik jun and song hwa shil start cause the writer wrote ik jun from his side storie

and i think no matter who with song hwa and who is her crush we will see at the end of series..of the the writer is evil they show preview then continue next season which is june 21....

regarding the actor/actress time schedule im sure they and their agency had been notice by the production house..and since this is not 100% real life shootings (i mean instead of shooting and editing 24hour) the production house only work between 5-6 hour per day thus im sure the had kind of agrement before accepting the project..so i hope we can see all the actor especially our fab 5, even i still want storie from geul wol, mina,jae hak, captain ahn, ik su 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Tbh, Jun Wan is such a nice guy, he prefer to use actions rather than words.

Care for his chief resident

Being nice to those parents with young child and understand how they feels (this is the second time in this drama he deal with young patients)

While the rest think he skip band practice for a date, he is actually at the morgue to accompany the parents.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Aznzin said:

I’m pretty sure Songhwa’s crush was Junwan. When Junwan introduced Ik Sun to the group, im pretty sure she will be broken down. I am hoping it will be exposed soon because I want to see Ik Jun and Jeongwon reaction. Will it be another race to Shwa’s heart between these two boys? Or Jeongwon really the end game for Ms. Winter?!?!

Well it may or may not be true that Jun wan was song hwa's crush 20 years ago. But I'm pretty sure she moved on from that crush phase. I don't think she will be broken down or anything. LOL. She is way more perfect and wonderful to be pining over a guy for 20 years. Sighhh. But I still do think it's Ikjun. That would make way more sense and less heartbreak. Lol. 

• Like 4

When Song Hwa and Jun Wan were eating and then Jeong Won came and Jun Wan left I was like yayy finally a one on one scene of Jeong Won and Song Hwa but no lmao she just walked up laughing and left ahhh I was so excited for a couple of seconds there:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4