[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

2 hours ago, Kaizen68 said:

Andrea~ when you will realize your own feeling? Your expressions say lot.

When something doesn't feel right.

When you still very naive with your own feelings.

When she left for another man.

and now we had see geul wol pov..it turn to see jeong won pov ...for this time being, we just assume he fall for her due to his action (ok eating with with geul wol as long there other people- to ensure geul wol not puting hope- but other nurse and doctor who ask him out also like him/or had crush or him(even i had crush on him) but he reject to eat alone with her) and we know he someone had eye on her cause from dialog he know she close with mi na and always get homes late(even its normal for residents) 

so its times for his pov to show he really care and like geul wol 

and like some mention, im also hoping he not joint to became priest for himself..not because geul wol,his mom or his friend..but came from himself....he should choose path that wont make him regret not because others make him too

P.S - maybe it the writer/shin pd intended..this song had heart break and it consists 4 member..where jung hwan already potray happy guy in relationships 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 5
  • Love 5

I haven't watch yet today's episode and as much as I want winter couple  to start showing us positive progress I can not see any difference in JungWon expression when Dr.Jang left in a black door.

I maybe be wrong because I see only what you post here but Dr. JungWon is looking indifferently to the car while he is looking for his company.

Seeing the preview of episode 8 what makes you believe Dr.JungWon has that very interesting expression on his face because he sees Dr.Jang ?

I know our cutepie Dr.IkSun said something about her right before we saw that expression but still its a high possibility that Dr. JungWon sees somebody else and that's why he looks so intrigued.

I am so close to start dreaming a happy end for Dr.Ik /Dr.Jang.

Ik Sun with his bright,open personality is my type anyway so I would love to see him next to Dr.Jang and teach her how to start bloom personal and professional.

And IkSun 's little dance and singing" Pick me , pick me ♫" (ep.3 or ep 4 ) is always in my mind.

I dont mind seeing this pairing.

What I am waiting the most is  to see Dr. Maggot's development .

.we see it for other residents and I am hoping soon will be Dr.Maggot's turn.

I also want to know if season 2  has already a release date.

• Like 9

59 minutes ago, Vagabond said:

Am i the only one who's really happy when madame Rosa try to matchmaking Jeong Won and Song Hwa ? 

I prefer Jeong Won and Songhwa rater WinterGarden Couple :')

I love Ik Jun and Song Hwa, but somehow i prefer Jeong Won and Song Hwa for the endgame.

I am in here with you.  I like JWon and Songhwa pairing too.  (instead of the Winter garden).  I don't like IJ and Songhwa either -  I feel he is too childish for her.  He fits perfectly with a younger gal.  I am fine with whoever the final pairing is and enjoying the fab 5 (actually 4) today since JW and IS make a beautiful pair. 

I really enjoyed MH and SH today and how caring and comforting he was towards her and the strength he gave her to do the surgery and take the baby out.  Must have been MH first time.  Really love this gal and she is such a good friend to the Winter (Dr. Jang).

• Like 7
  • Unamused 1

1 hour ago, Vagabond said:

Am i the only one who's really happy when madame Rosa try to matchmaking Jeong Won and Song Hwa ? 

I prefer Jeong Won and Songhwa rater WinterGarden Couple :')

I love Ik Jun and Song Hwa, but somehow i prefer Jeong Won and Song Hwa for the endgame.

I found this shipping is quite unpopular since a lot of people shipping for WinterGarden Couple.

But at least i am happy because i can write my opinion to this forum.

Let's see what happens next!

No. We’re just quietly confident about it.  Jang and Andrea will not happen.  Too many detours.  Jang and IJ is on the cards.  Who defended her (during the interrogation about her treatment of the druggie patient) and comforted her during her heartache?  IJ.  Andrea was silent both times.  You have to watch the coffees.  Coffee is a motif in this drama.  MinHa bought coffee for SH.  IJ bought coffee for Jang.  And you have to watch if the recipient drinks the coffee.  If they do, it’s game on.  And now that Rosa is on that ship, I am even more certain.  She’s a woman who gets her way.  She won’t take no for an answer.  Notice how Andrea didn’t reply to her matchmaking like SH did to his mom?  He didn’t say, “we’re just friends”.  He deflected it and moved that line of conversation to her 70th birthday celebration.  Other things of note - he asked the bank teller about her neck (cervical herniation)...that’s exactly what SHwa has.  Rosa is arranging flowers.  There were flowers in SHwa’s office too.  Probably Rosa’s doing.  :lol:.  It’s coming together nicely.

As for IJ and SHwa scenes this episode?  She’s mothering him - cleaning his face like a mother does her child.  Bandaging him so he looks like a frog/lizard. :lol: So nothing romantic is happening in that space.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I wish the writer this time when she sees many viewers get used to her writing and subtle hints will change her style and give us something else.

lol If I can notice them, with out much effort ,believe me then nothing is a mystery anymore.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

In ep.06 after the hair pulling scene

After JunWan tells SongHwa IJ was talking nonsense, he says he’s leaving, and SongHwa asks “you won’t stay for coffee?” COFFEE

but he says he has to go..

and you all know what coffee means in this show..

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

15882876941588287684.gif

I don’t know about coffee , their alot of coffee cup set , going around the drama , it didn’t mean a thing to me  :joy: What I can’t wait for is , when oppa give our princess this dull , he asked for ITV personally today , it’s got their adorable cheeks :tounge_wink:

15882879041588287900.gif

ezgif-5-792a32812a84.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 2

What does coffee mean in this drama?

My rational side aka don’t get hurt by this writer AGAIN, came out to play. Jeong-won wasn’t/didn’t lie to Dr. Jang. He really did have weekend plans with his mother. My queen Ms. Rosa (I like everything about her character and have always worshipped actress KHS), got upset about his acceptance and cancelled those plans. He didn’t lie. His plans fell through and he chose a weekend with IK and son instead.

I’m must curious as to why during the dinner he intended to pay for (lol, funny how that didn’t work out) Jeong-won didn’t tell his friends he had been accepted to Italy priesthood training program. They know he applied and this is something he’s seeming wanted for years; why not share the good news with his friends? 

ETA: I would be down for Jang and IK and have been secretly wishing for them since a while now. I gave it a little hope when IK told his son (in relation to Mon-e and Mon-a, aka thinking you like one person but really your heart has been with the other friend or not seeing who/what has always been right in front of you) you never know how love will turn out (or around). I thought that would fit with Dr. Jang crush on Jeong-won and helpful friendly trying to be cupid IK. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

you know the painful things for me is that i had just finished Yoo Yeon Seok drama, Warm and cozy and seeing how stupid misunderstanding and bad timing can make the main couple only reunite at the last episode ( which is stupid because if they had functional relationship they can be an item since ep 6 maybe ) 

and now seeing this hurt my heart too..... arghhh. i dont know what on jeong won mind but be sure about what he want. if he want to care about DR JANG then DO IT!!!! dont do the same mistake just like warm and cozy!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hi all. It feels so nice to find a good drama that can push me to come back and post on soompi. 

I thought i was minority when i ship Ik Jun with Gyeo Wool. I vote for them in the poll. From the moment IJ tried to get her sympathy to help him with the surgery, i ship them, then when i found out GW liked JW, i said, oh well, anything best for the girl, but i still cheer on IJ and GW and get easily excited even at their smallest moments. Like one of the posters above said, it's mostly IJ who supports GW when she's in hard time, and he's the one who compliments her effort of delivering the liver on time safely. But then the behind videos of the winter garden came out and i'm torn.

Romance is never the main charm of this drama, it's the heart, the sincerity, and the friendship that make people stay. Romance does make it more fun though. With that being said i have no problem with whatever the final results of the pairings will be

I like how the last episode highlight the difficulties and challenges faced by the doctors, especially the residents. Those who have experienced working in any field will understand the struggles. Trying to separate your own personal problem and still be professional like Jae Hak, dealing with unresponsible colleague that only adding your already many tasks like Min Ah. This one hits way too close to home for me, i recall my own experience when i see it, just like Min Ah said, "is she the only one having hard time?". And also dealing with backlash even when you're doing the right thing like Gyeo Wool. Though i admit she can use better way to say it to the patient. But at that moment with that kind of patient i do think he will only shut up with that kind of remarks GW make. 

There are so many relatable moments in this episode. Like how the pregnant woman gets so irritating when she instructs MA to turn off the monitor and check on her more frequently instead. In MA pov, it's so annoying, like do you think i have nothing to do besides taking care of you, i have been in night shifts with overload work and many patients to take care of these days! But she just smiled awkwardly which is a VERY right and wise and mature thing to do. But then when you see the pregnant woman pov, you can understand that behaviour, she feels anxious seeing that monitor, she's had a hard time dealing with the pain and worry about her baby's safety. And when she thank MA at the end, it's just so heartwarming but heartbreaking at the same time. 

Last thing is how IJ considerately suggest the depressed family to move to bigger hospital room with more patients. It's huge action that can only be thought by sincerely caring doctor. He understands right away the nature of that household and know exactly that what they need is companion of others who share the same or similar situations. And it really does help them get through it.

Gosh i'm blabbering too much. It just shows how much i love this show. I'm actually not a fan of shows with lots of seasons under it. It just consumes way too much time and most of the times instead of getting better, the show quality downgrades each time it gets extended. But i'm willing to follow the writer and the pd faithfully for the time being.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@nrllee i don't see/feel any romantic inkling towards those scenes as well, they are cute, you will love to see them on screen beckering and taking care of each other but there's something missing, what Ikjun and Shwa have is a type of love or close relationship that is non-romantic. 

• Like 5

You know, I was with Min-ah today when she cried when Seok Hyeong said that the baby is alive and that she did a good job. It was so heartbreakingly beautiful that she was able to save not only one life but two. Min-ah moved me this episode, and I loved it.

Don't worry guys, winter garden is happening. It’s just taking it’s merry time. Also for some reason I don’t see IS-JWon surviving or IJ-SHwa happening.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@im0202 they officially food shipping couple 

# just go away   :tounge_wink:

So funny and so true....doctors and nurses gets excited when patients farts, poops and pees. Because it means all systems are working . And we talk about them,even on lunch breaks:lol: 

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I don’t know about coffee , their alot of coffee cup set , going around the drama , it didn’t mean a thing to me  :joy: 

I agree. I used to think coffee is a theme, but so much coffee drinking and coffee giving happened between everyone so I don't think it means anything anymore. Coffee, chocolates, egg drop sandwiches are being used way to much in all the eps for us to think it's something special. LOL.

But other than coffee, there are other hints for SHwa-JWon, like how he is able to tell what mood she is in just by talking to her on the phone and as @nrllee pointed out he didn't deny that Song hwa and him are only friends to Rosa, just changed the topic. But the problem with this pairing is that only JWon seems to be caring about her, no signs yet from Song hwa. And we have already toyed around the idea that all four boys may have had a crush on her before. The key thing here is who she had a crush on. Still think it's Ikjun. But ofcourse yes after 20 years she might have moved on, and I also thought she was mothering him during those scenes when she washing his face or tending to his fingers. But then you know what, Taek and deoksun had a similar relationship too. DS always dotes on Taek and called herself noona just like Songhwa did. LOL. 

For now, it's safe to say that Song hwa doesn't seem interested to be in a romantic relationship. So I'm just going to leave her alone. 

I must admit that i was not into Wintergarden until now. Mainly because it looked it was going into the unrequited love category. LOL.  But that last scene in 8th ep made me curious. He kinda spaced out after seeing her getting picked up by another guy. I don't know where it will lead, but it's fun guessing. LOL. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Chu MinHa appreciation post is here

I think I can more relate with how Chu MinHa works. She never talks harshly to her patients, even when they act so annoying. She didn't attack her peers with bad words. She didn.t say anything when the patient thinks MinHa can't pardon the patient chit chating with other resident. She even takes her peer night shift and do all the crazy stuff. She only keeps her anger in her heart, until the nurse lets her pour it out, in a closed room. 

She didn't let her anger drive her to say not appropriate words to the patients and she even more thankful that her patient and the child is saved and alive. 

As much as I don't care about Jang Gyeowol or others fashion style, I don't care about MinHa's make up and fashion as well. Even when people bash her because her green make up, I don't think there is anything wrong with that fashion style. Other than that, I feel that her braveness to put such a make up and fashion style is so rare that I feel proud of her. I wonder how she managed to keep calm when people keep commenting her make up or fashion. She didn't let others tell her how to dress or put make up. 

She takes care of her friends (like when Jang GyeoWol is sick or when she treat SeokHyeong, resident, and the nurse for lunch), she takes care of her boss too (like she gets them coffee, or helping SeokHyeong when he ate), she tries to learn from her mistakes (when she know that SeokHyeong is a good doctor and a good person), and she tries to look things from others point of view.

She is sweet to her patients and never say no when they ask  her to check on them or their family. She manages to smile everytime and let the world notices her by her hardworks not by sweet talks to the boss. 

The way she let her anger out when she drinks, I really can relate to it. I can feel her frustation. Even SeokHyeong knew she gets too much burden on her own (poor SeokHyeong, he is awkward and didn't know how to help or cheer her, but eventually he got her teoppokki. He is afraid MinHa will quit if they lost the patient, oh I am really glad he cares that much for MinHa). And with that much in her shoulder, she didn't get the princess treatment like how things done in GS. And that is more relatable to me in the real work life world.  

Now I know why SongHwa wants her to be her resident. MinHa even knows how to cheer up the mood better. 

Chu MinHa, you go girl! Like SeokHyeong said before, you will be a good doctor :)

PS: Maybe tomorrow I will jump in SeokHyeong and MinHa ship. I can't wait to see more of them, now that SeokHyeong call MinHa comfortably. yeay.

• Like 14
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, tas82 said:

:D nice one @Kaizen68

Felt like something has just awoken. Priesthood definitely ain't getting a new trainee. 

I second the motion :lol: third the motion :blush: forth the motion:kiss_wink:.

Is it possible that Jwon thought thet Ikjun has feeling for Dr. Jang? Coz he often mention her and request for her. Ikjun and Dr. Jang will be a nice couple too but i wont give up on "WINTER GARDEN" too. But i'm not happy with the approval of Priesthood :cry:.  Remember the guy who threaten Jwon the one Dr. Jang run after  what will be his role to the couple?

As for Iksun and Jwan , hope it will be smooth end up getting married so they will be couple in season 2. I can't wait to see the reaction of Ikjun.

• Like 3