[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

10 hours ago, maggiee said:

Thank you for the subbed video. Have you subbed the relay camera from HongDo? I've seen the relay cam of YoonBok when she is with Ikjun in GS but I don't see the relay camera when HongDo with JunWan and JaeHak in Thoracic Surgery. It is in mid April if I'm not mistaken. Can you please subbed it, Chingu? :lol:

@maggiee Hi! Yes I'm going back to see what I've missed. I think there were 2 more relay cams from HD/YB (one with Songhwa and one with Junwan). Will post the JunWan one tomorrow.

Let's just enjoy the new episode today~!:wub:

@andiamrea Seeing all the serious stills for today's episode makes me nervous...:unsure: Like ALL of them look serious.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Can't wait for the new episode tonight. I'm really looking forward watching this drama. It gives me the right amount of chill and laughter.

As I said earlier in my first post, upon learning that Reply series is the same writer here, I did not invest my emotions to any OTP. I do like JeongWon and Maggot couple. But I think that in the end it would be JeongWon & Songwa.

I think also that Songwa's first love/crush is Junwan though.

But again, I never knew Bogum will end up with Hyeri. Lol.

Do you know when Season 2 will start? Will it start right away?

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh , @kokodus @im0202 @triplem @ktcjdrama is anyone thirsty :joy:

# preparing mentally :mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali that gif is so perfect to describe lol. You can mentally prepare all you want but the water gonna turn into tears haha.
There are so many possible ships in the drama I have given up lol. Don’t want to set myself up for disappointment (who am I kidding I do have a ship or two):joy:

Meanwhile satiating my thirst in oppa JKH thread :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

i think writernim is really playing with my winter garden heart.

Spoiler

jeongwon rejected gyeo wol's plan for a day out saying he's busy

but almost at the end of the episode,we saw jeongwon himself approaching gyeo wol who's waiting for someone by the road

(p/s: the whole place was empty,he could've avoided her since he rejected her but he went to her this time)

he looked at his watch and said that she finished out early today

gyeo wol said yes cuz i have a plan with someone

jw assumed it was with minha but gw said no

and right at that moment,a black luxurious car stopped by with a handsome guy inside and gw straight away got into said car.

jw was looking at her the whole time like a lost sheep.

And now my winter garden heart is breaking all over again!

Preview for next week :

Preview title : Even then,do you still like Ahn Jeong Won?

Seok hyung : I cried and begged like crazy for her to live happily for at least one more day.

Song hwa : (couldn't understand this part much.sorry...just heard something about critical,dangerous spot? and that they can only observe for now)

Seok hyung : I'm so worried right now.

Seok hyung Chairman seems to be depressed now
Joon wan : Huh?!

Song hwa : Cerebellum (something) and that's why Woo shik collapsed

Female Dr (can't remember her name) : What's going on?

Another voice i don't recognize : The condition is really bad and time is running out. What do we do?
Song hwa : I'm sorry.This is all my fault.I'll bear the responsibility and solve this.

Joon wan : Bideulgi,lets go for a drive.

Female voice : Didn't you said you have plans tonight?

Joon wan : You have no plans of getting married huh?

Chi hong : The guy keep asking Ik sun to get married and maybe IS would change her mind cuz she likes him that much(correct me if it's wrong please)
Ik sun : Oppa,you do know that this kind of conversation is meaningless right?

Joon wan : What's gonna happen to us i wonder?

Ik Jun : Oh, it's gyeo wol!

Ik Jun : He lies to you and never said warm things to you..even then,you still like him?

Seok hyung : Just one month and after that it'll be over.

Might be errors somewhere but just trying to help out a bit.hehe

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

15 seconds preview
Hard Sub

IJ: It's raining right now. Shall we go for a drive?
Doctor/Nurse: He/She said that he/she already has a plan tonight
JWan: So you don't have any thoughts for marriage, do you?
IS: But Oppa, you do realize that this conversations doesn't have any meaning, right?
IJ: Oh? It's Gyeo Wool
SHyeong: Just for one month. If I can get that one month, I will end it for good
JWan: What will happen to us now?

30 seconds preview
Hard Sub

SHyeong: I pleaded to her on my knees while crying. Even if she can live only for one day, I ask her to live it happily
SHwa: The patient's condition isn't very good and I think it'll be hard for him/her to gain her consciousness. We need more time to observe
SHyeong: I feel really worried
Doctor: I think President Ju is having a depression
SHwa: (talking about the patient condition, I'm not familiar with the term, sorry) and he lost his consciousness
YB: Hong Do!
Nurse: Are you okay?
Dr Bae: What's wrong? 
Head Nurse: His/Her condition is really bad. What should we do? We don't have much time
SHwa: It's my fault. I'll take the responsibility and will do my best to solve it

Long preview
Hard Sub

SHyeong: I pleaded to her on my knees while crying. Even if she can live only for one day, I ask her to live it happily
SHwa: The patient's condition isn't very good and I think it'll be hard for him/her to gain her consciousness. We need more time to observe
JWan: What?
SHwa: (talking about the patient condition, I'm not familiar with the term, sorry) and he lost his consciousness
IJ: Why? What happened?
Head Nurse: His/Her condition is really bad. What should we do? We don't have much time
SHwa: It's my fault. I'll take the responsibility and will do my best to solve it
CH: The man keep asking her to marry him and Ik Sun does think positive about it, but...
IS: But Oppa, you do realize that this conversations doesn't have any meaning, right?
IJ: Well he lied and won't say anything warm at all. Do you still like him? 
SHyeong: Just for one month. If I can get that one month, I will end it for good

I can't give any spoiler for today's episode because my connection isn't that good for live streaming :( 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 7

I waited all week for this but can't watch even if the Netflix episode is out as I am working tomorrow.

But I had to comment. There is a bed scene with IK SUN????!!!! Holy tamales I had no expectations from this couple that the spoiler just killed me. Wow.

And man the preview. And darn have to go to sleep. Darn darn darn.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

33 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

15 seconds preview
Hard Sub

30 seconds preview
Hard Sub

Long preview
Hard Sub

JWan: What?
IJ: Why? What happened?
CH: The man keep asking her to marry him and Ik Sun does think positive about it, but...
IJ: Well he lied and won't say anything warm at all. Do you still like him? 

I can't give any spoiler for today's episode because my connection isn't that good for live streaming :( 

LOL...i just noticed we both posted about the same thing.hahahaha
I shouldn't have posted though cuz your translation r much better than mine.

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

I bet the Handsome guy is probably her Brother or cousins or something. 

But yeah they will drag winter couple maybe until the end of the season :(

Is there a possible that DR. Maggot comes from rich family or daughter of stock holder of the hospital? And she preferred to be simple want to be recognize to her hardship? What do you call in korea if u are coming from rich family (Chaebol) is that the correct term?

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

41 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

am i desperate for wanting that guy to be just her brother?

pleaseeeee be her brother,handsome-nim.hehe

and please writernim make jungwon be affected by the presence of another guy in gw's life.

i wanna see him in jealousy pain if possible.hahahaha

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

could be, cause from that guy expression it seem he might know jeong won, cause he not greet even tough their eyes meet(i notice drama always do this- greating)

and he look at gyeol wol in a way like he try to said something

eventough we felt their scene was short but actually the writer totally balance all the characters...today as always we learn main character either from their dr bong or among themselves, like how sung hwa and jung wan eating and saw how happy jeong won they almost immediately know its about his patients .

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

57 minutes ago, Dr_Fangirl said:

LOL...i just noticed we both posted about the same thing.hahahaha
I shouldn't have posted though cuz your translation r much better than mine.

No worries :) I'm not fluent and my version isn't that perfect either, so we can help each other to cover any mistakes we might have done.

By the way, if you can, please edit your post because it's not allowed to quote videos, forum rules.

I looked up for the next OSTs and usually the song that MiDo and Parasol perform is the next OSTs (except with OST no 5, I think. They released the song that is sung by the newborn's father, not the night is deeper).

The tittle of the song that JJS sing is 'Gathering My Tears' (literal translations 내 눈물 모아).

The original singer is the late Seo Ji Won.

TMI: the original singer died before this song is released to public, in such a young age at 19 y.o. The song itself is quite famous among Korean and has been covered by various singers (such as Kang Min Kyung of Davichi, Ulala Session, etc)

Around 23.45 KST, the song title is on the 2nd place trending in Naver.

Edit: found an information that the next OST will be sung by Wheein of MAMAMOO - Gathering My Tears

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2