[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

But our Long Winter-ssaem got a tough battle ahead...

She needs to fight off an unni and oppa :lol:

Hahahaah!! Ms. Winter’s opponent is not only God, but also Mr. Jun wan and the princess of the group:))) Make me want to cheer for her more. Same with Dr. Ahn.... flashback to ep 6, when all the boys came to the office and checked on Songhwa’s test result. Dr.Ahn might feel: “Dang, how can I squeeze in and defeat these four boys and so I can win her heart?:))))” 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Hello everyone first time poster. I was not going to watch this drama till the season end knowing pd and writer.I was just following the music and osts. I happened to see the ost 4 cover and I was surprised to see they put a couple picture so early in 3 season drama. Curiosity got better of me and here I am. I am loving the drama . This time writer and director almost seem to have set on giving appropriate closures to the once from previous works.

JunWan IkSun -  Jung Hwan Doksun

Ik Jun definitely seems like combination of lot of characters who never got the girl.

Jeong Won  - Daddy long legs - Tae Woong Oppa from reply 97 The nice guy who lost in love twice.

The whole winter garden couple set up is like they are giving him a second chance of love that he let go. I think it is going to be a very long journey for this couple. The script was already foreshadowing it but after watching amount of fanservice bts they have released today for winter garden I am sort of certain they are going to  put Ik Jun - Dr Jang - Jeong Won triangle. I think in the episode 3 in her whole conversation with Ik Jun regarding JW we can see she is having crush that is just adorable but she has not thought through it . Same is her admitting with straight face she likes Ik Joon when eating with other residents. Whether Jeong Won currently accepts or rejects  I am sure they are going to put a twist by showing something like Gyeo wool  realising she actually likes Ik Joon more than Jeong Won. Shin Hyun bin has put a display picture with red and black pen on her head.  I dont know how to insert it. Red color is probably hint for Ik Joon. I think we will have to wait for next season to have any development between this couple. I am curious about  how and what will stop Jeong Won from being priest. We dont have any backstory abt why he decided to be the one.I hope they dont show he postponed it for one year and again leave us hanging for the whole next season about it.  It will be fun to see if he decides to persue Gyeo Wool instead of just supporting her .She will not be giddy in love and he will have to change his current cold behavior  with her.  It will be definitely character development  for both as they will be able to see who they really are.

I think I can go on and on and about each and every character including side ones  in this show.  I was mainly here for music but atleast for now I am enjoying the whole show without worrying who is going to end up with whom. It also helps that JJS , JKH and YYS all three actors I like. I am also loving JMD and KMD. The amount of efforts they seem to have put to put the band together is commendable. JJS is such an awesome all rounder. Aloha  sung by him and confession not so flashy ost are my current favorites.I hope others also get a chance to have their own osts .

Thank you all for sharing bts ,promotions with translations, show information ,gifs and opinions.It is always fun to read.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

@kamway I also scanned their picture . It was so much fun to recognise all these people with their characters because now we all got familiar with their faces as compared to earlier. And yes everyone is present in the pic except Ik Sun.

@Doremi welcome aboard.  It seems sooooo many people are saving this drama to binge watch.;)

1 hour ago, Doremi said:

they are going to  put Ik Jun - Dr Jang - Jeong Won triangle. I think in the episode 3 in her whole conversation with Ik Jun regarding JW we can see she is having crush that is just adorable but she has not thought through it . Same is her admitting with straight face she likes Ik Joon when eating with other residents. Whether Jeong Won currently accepts or rejects  I am sure they are going to put a twist by showing something like Gyeo wool  realising she actually likes Ik Joon more than Jeong Won. Shin Hyun bin has put a display picture with red and black pen on her head.  I dont know how to insert it. Red color is probably hint for Ik Joon. I

Interesting point. I would like that scenario. As I am more in invested in winter garden than SongHwa.

• Like 1

Full version of Jang Gyeo-ul's Relay Cam feat. Jo Jung-Suk and Yoo Yeon-Seok (Subbed)

The way that JGU was being so cold to him after he tried explaining himself :lol::lol::lol: Living up to her name... Long winter ahead for oppa!

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 5

Go Ara went to support the cast with a coffee truck yesterday!! She posted some pictures on her insta!! 

Been waiting for her and yeonseok to take a picture together ever since Ara was announced to have cameo in HP!!

Anyone else having reply 1994 feels too?? ^_^

seems like they(99s) filmed a band scene yesterday... could that be their last time filming a band scene for season 1? :tears: (since filming is supposedly ending this week)

Edited by allforyoo
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Timeline of past dating lives of the fab 5 (according to Dr Bong and also flashbacks)

IJ and JWan were always with girls (different ones) right through med school.  Not sure when IJ met his wife.  Introduced to him by JWon.  Probably during his GS Residency?

SH barely dated.  SH married the woman his parents chose and divorced in less than a year, then went to US to study.  He’s currently in love with his TV. 

SHwa

- was never with IJ as bf/gf just friends

- dated a senior in the winter of her freshman year or early in second year - long term relationship - 3-4 years and then others as well after him.  SH confessed to SHwa in Spring of their freshman year.  He said she liked someone else then.  So in the Spring, summer, autumn of her freshman year, she was crushing on someone.  Until she moved on and started to date the senior.

- Bong claims she just doesn’t want to get married.  

Bong says if anyone has a crush on Andrea/SWon, they have to beat God first.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

Full version of Jang Gyeo-ul's Relay Cam feat. Jo Jung-Suk and Yoo Yeon-Seok (Subbed)

Thank you for the subbed video. Have you subbed the relay camera from HongDo? I've seen the relay cam of YoonBok when she is with Ikjun in GS but I don't see the relay camera when HongDo with JunWan and JaeHak in Thoracic Surgery. It is in mid April if I'm not mistaken. Can you please subbed it, Chingu? :lol:

2 hours ago, allforyoo said:

Go Ara went to support the cast with a coffee truck yesterday!! She posted some pictures on her insta!! 

Been waiting for her and yeonseok to take a picture together ever since Ara was announced to have cameo in HP!!

Anyone else having reply 1994 feels too?? ^_^

seems like they filmed a band scene yesterday too... could that be their last time filming a band scene for season 1? :tears: (since filming is supposedly ending this week)

Me Chilbong and Na Jung shipper here was hoping they have a scene together. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

100% this secret operation on oppa to change his mind from priesthood :joy:

# yes , to the right , let him notice me , need me , hey little more to the left, that perfect now make him want me ,  fall for me :D

15882143831588214373.gif

# finally the day :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 9

8 hours ago, andiamrea said:

Them sinking this ship before it even had the chance to sail :P  I thought it was a brother-sister relationship tho. But father-daughter? Hul... :(:D 

I'm so excited for today's episode! :wub:

Haha because Dr Jang was introduced as the only daughter to the 13 male surgeon in department of general surgery :p 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1